"Stacks" should be called "Piles"

LOL!

This is one pissed off Mactard!!!

http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml

""Piles" Might be a Better Name

"Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.

See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
right button and see the contents of sub-folders.

If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.

Davoud"

This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt him
down and lynch him for heresy!!!

0
muahman1 (724)

"MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote in message
> LOL!
>
> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>
> http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>
> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>
> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>
> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>
> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>
> Davoud"
>
> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt
> him down and lynch him for heresy!!!

Looks like an SJ Wet Dream.  But the maccies will insist it's the best thing
since computers were invented.

0
spookk (255)
10/31/2007 9:24:14 PM
In article <DoCdnXH3rv61bLXanZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
 "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:

> LOL!
>
> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>
> http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>
> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>
> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>
> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>
> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>
> Davoud"
>
> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt him
> down and lynch him for heresy!!!

Hardly.

I agree with him.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
On Oct 31, 11:17 am, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> LOL!
>
> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>
> http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>
> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>
> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>
> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>
> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>
> Davoud"
>
> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt him
> down and lynch him for heresy!!!

"This guys is..."??? Obviously they don't teach English or grammar at
Falwell's Fundy University.

BTW, while I am not quite as adamant as Davoud, I do agree with him.
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

0
dfritzin (3022)
10/31/2007 11:20:43 PM
"Dave Fritzinger" <dfritzin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 31, 11:17 am, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>> LOL!
>>
>> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>>
>> http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>>
>> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>>
>> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
>> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
>> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>>
>> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
>> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
>> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>>
>> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
>> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>>
>> Davoud"
>>
>> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt
>> him
>> down and lynch him for heresy!!!
>
> "This guys is..."??? Obviously they don't teach English or grammar at
> Falwell's Fundy University.
>
> BTW, while I am not quite as adamant as Davoud, I do agree with him.
> --
> Dave Fritzinger
> Honolulu, HI

Oh look. I got my own little stalker Macfish!

Did you enjoy your day working on your Windows box.  LOL@ 100% of Mac users
have to use Windows on a daily basis.

0
muahman1 (724)
10/31/2007 11:59:44 PM
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:20:43 -0700, Dave Fritzinger wrote
(in article <1193872843.603427.114190@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>):

> On Oct 31, 11:17 am, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>> LOL!
>>
>> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>>
>> http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>>
>> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>>
>> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
>> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
>> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>>
>> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
>> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
>> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>>
>> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
>> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>>
>> Davoud"
>>
>> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt him
>> down and lynch him for heresy!!!
>
> "This guys is..."??? Obviously they don't teach English or grammar at
> Falwell's Fundy University.

Which Pratt was kicked out of....

--
"You've libeled and slandered me so much you can't keep track of it."

Edwin Thorne 10/26/07

0
gmgraves2 (2815)
11/1/2007 12:07:06 AM
On Oct 31, 1:59 pm, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 31, 11:17 am, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> >> LOL!
>
> >> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>
> >>http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>
> >> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>
> >> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
> >> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
> >> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>
> >> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
> >> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
> >> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>
> >> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
> >> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>
> >> Davoud"
>
> >> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt
> >> him
> >> down and lynch him for heresy!!!
>
> > "This guys is..."??? Obviously they don't teach English or grammar at
> > Falwell's Fundy University.
>
> > BTW, while I am not quite as adamant as Davoud, I do agree with him.
> > --
> > Dave Fritzinger
> > Honolulu, HI
>
> Oh look. I got my own little stalker Macfish!

Stalker? I think not. I'm just pointing out your lies.

> Did you enjoy your day working on your Windows box.  LOL@ 100% of Mac users
> have to use Windows on a daily basis.

Nope, another lie from moronman, dropout from Falwell's fundy U. Guess
you didn't learn morals there, did you?
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

0
dfritzin (3022)
11/1/2007 12:15:43 AM
"George Graves" <gmgraves2@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:20:43 -0700, Dave Fritzinger wrote
> (in article <1193872843.603427.114190@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>):
>
>> On Oct 31, 11:17 am, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>>> LOL!
>>>
>>> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>>>
>>> http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>>>
>>> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>>>
>>> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
>>> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
>>> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>>>
>>> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
>>> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
>>> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>>>
>>> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
>>> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>>>
>>> Davoud"
>>>
>>> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt
>>> him
>>> down and lynch him for heresy!!!
>>
>> "This guys is..."??? Obviously they don't teach English or grammar at
>> Falwell's Fundy University.
>
> Which Pratt was kicked out of....
>
>> BTW, while I am not quite as adamant as Davoud, I do agree with him.
>> --
>> Dave Fritzinger
>> Honolulu, HI
>>

> --
> "You've libeled and slandered me so much you can't keep track of it."
>
> Edwin Thorne 10/26/07

You need to get some better inside info Graves. Like the top notch info I
got on you being a convicted Pedophile.   I guess that explains why you stay
inside all the time, you are scared to show your face in public. Does it
suck have a big red dot on your domocile on all the Cali sexual offender
sites?

0
muahman1 (724)
11/1/2007 12:32:13 AM

> "George Graves" <gmgraves2@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:20:43 -0700, Dave Fritzinger wrote
>> (in article <1193872843.603427.114190@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>):

>>> "This guys is..."??? Obviously they don't teach English or grammar at
>>> Falwell's Fundy University.
>>
>> Which Pratt was kicked out of....
>>
>>> BTW, while I am not quite as adamant as Davoud, I do agree with him.
>>> --
>>> Dave Fritzinger
>>> Honolulu, HI
>>>

>> --
>> "You've libeled and slandered me so much you can't keep track of it."
>>
>> Edwin Thorne 10/26/07
>>

> You need to get some better inside info Graves. Like the top notch info I
> got on you being a convicted Pedophile.   I guess that explains why you
> stay inside all the time, you are scared to show your face in public. Does
> it suck have a big red dot on your domocile on all the Cali sexual
> offender sites?

Forget it.  George lost his mojo long ago.  Now he's a shuffling old man,
who needs a crane to get it up.  We drove TM out.  We drove Graves out.  Who
is---next?

0
spookk (255)
11/1/2007 1:13:59 AM
> On Oct 31, 1:59 pm, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
>> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > "This guys is..."??? Obviously they don't teach English or grammar at
>> > Falwell's Fundy University.
>>
>> > BTW, while I am not quite as adamant as Davoud, I do agree with him.
>> > --
>> > Dave Fritzinger
>> > Honolulu, HI
>>
>> Oh look. I got my own little stalker Macfish!
>
> Stalker? I think not. I'm just pointing out your lies.
>>
>> Did you enjoy your day working on your Windows box.  LOL@ 100% of Mac
>> users
>> have to use Windows on a daily basis.
>
> Nope, another lie from moronman, dropout from Falwell's fundy U. Guess
> you didn't learn morals there, did you?

Ran away from our thread, eh Davie.

0
spookk (255)
11/1/2007 1:15:01 AM
On Oct 31, 3:15 pm, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 31, 1:59 pm, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> >> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Oh look. I got my own little stalker Macfish!
>
> > Stalker? I think not. I'm just pointing out your lies.
>
> >> Did you enjoy your day working on your Windows box.  LOL@ 100% of Mac
> >> users
> >> have to use Windows on a daily basis.
>
> > Nope, another lie from moronman, dropout from Falwell's fundy U. Guess
> > you didn't learn morals there, did you?
>
> Ran away from our thread, eh Davie.

"Our thread"? Sorry, but I'm not that kind.

Would that be a Freudian slip by our zero?
LOL!
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

0
dfritzin (3022)
11/1/2007 1:27:12 AM
> On Oct 31, 3:15 pm, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Stalker? I think not. I'm just pointing out your lies.

>> > Nope, another lie from moronman, dropout from Falwell's fundy U. Guess
>> > you didn't learn morals there, did you?
>>
>> Ran away from our thread, eh Davie.
>
> "Our thread"? Sorry, but I'm not that kind.
>
> Would that be a Freudian slip by our zero?
> LOL!

First you ran, and now you are changing the thread, Davie.  It's just
another method of running away.  What "kind" do you think you are?

0
spookk (255)
11/1/2007 12:22:01 PM
On Oct 31, 11:24 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote in message

> > LOL!
>
> > This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>
> >http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>
> > ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>
> > "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
> > place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
> > easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>
> > See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
> > Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
> > right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>
> > If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
> > the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>
> > Davoud"
>
> > This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt
> > him down and lynch him for heresy!!!
>
> Looks like an SJ Wet Dream.  But the maccies will insist it's the best thing
> since computers were invented.

Nope. I'm not wild about Stacks either, as they strike me as an
inefficient way of displaying folder contents. I'm not wild about the
translucent menu bar either.
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

0
dfritzin (3022)
11/1/2007 2:01:53 PM
On Nov 1, 2:22 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 31, 3:15 pm, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> >> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Ran away from our thread, eh Davie.
>
> > "Our thread"? Sorry, but I'm not that kind.
>
> > Would that be a Freudian slip by our zero?
> > LOL!
>
> First you ran, and now you are changing the thread, Davie.  It's just
> another method of running away.  What "kind" do you think you are?

Too bad for you that I'm still in that thread. I notice you are
running away from your Freudian slip. Why is that?
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

0
dfritzin (3022)
11/1/2007 4:22:08 PM
> On Nov 1, 2:22 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > "Our thread"? Sorry, but I'm not that kind.
>>
>> > Would that be a Freudian slip by our zero?
>> > LOL!
>>
>> First you ran, and now you are changing the thread, Davie.  It's just
>> another method of running away.  What "kind" do you think you are?
>
> Too bad for you that I'm still in that thread. I notice you are
> running away from your Freudian slip. Why is that?

" Freudian slip"?  Most likely in your mind.  Now run, run fast.

0
spookk (255)
11/1/2007 7:18:17 PM
> On Oct 31, 11:24 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>> "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote in message

>> > LOL!
>>
>> > This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>>
>> >http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>>
>> > ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>>
>> > "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
>> > place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
>> > easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>>
>> > See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
>> > Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
>> > right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>>
>> > If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
>> > the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>>
>> > Davoud"
>>
>> > This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might
>> > hunt
>> > him down and lynch him for heresy!!!
>>
>> Looks like an SJ Wet Dream.  But the maccies will insist it's the best
>> thing
>> since computers were invented.
>
> Nope. I'm not wild about Stacks either, as they strike me as an
> inefficient way of displaying folder contents. I'm not wild about the
> translucent menu bar either.

Running from the truth, I see.

0
spookk (255)
11/1/2007 7:19:03 PM
In article <1193869143.228510.3510@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, Dave
Fritzinger <dfritzin@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Looks like an SJ Wet Dream.  But the maccies will insist it's the best thing
> > since computers were invented.
>
> Nope. I'm not wild about Stacks either, as they strike me as an
> inefficient way of displaying folder contents. I'm not wild about the
> translucent menu bar either.

Yes, and it's so tired and dumb for zara and moo-uh and the 'mayor' to
keep making this same claim forever.
Not all Mac users think the same. Almost none of them worship Apple or
Jobs. This is supposed to be plain and obvious, but apparently some
people don't get it, and just enjoy looking stupid.

There are several things Apple didn't do rightly in Leopard. For weeks,
people have been posting articles naming some of those specifically. So
why do the most stupid among us keep insisting they know what all the
Mac users will be saying about it?

Guys, you still have to filter these people.
They don't 'win' if you respond, but they will think that they have,
like the childish minds they really are.
0
mitch26 (4555)
11/2/2007 2:53:21 AM
In article <rEpWi.17682$u7.11656@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
 "zara" <spookk@jupiteris.com> wrote:

> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfritzin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Oct 31, 11:24 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> >> "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote in message

> >> Looks like an SJ Wet Dream.  But the maccies will insist it's the best
> >> thing
> >> since computers were invented.
> >
> > Nope. I'm not wild about Stacks either, as they strike me as an
> > inefficient way of displaying folder contents. I'm not wild about the
> > translucent menu bar either.
>
> Running from the truth, I see.

Running from sanity, I see...

--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI
 "zara" <spookk@jupiteris.com> wrote:

> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfritzin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Nov 1, 2:22 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> >> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> First you ran, and now you are changing the thread, Davie.  It's just
> >> another method of running away.  What "kind" do you think you are?
> >
> > Too bad for you that I'm still in that thread. I notice you are
> > running away from your Freudian slip. Why is that?
>
> " Freudian slip"?  Most likely in your mind.  Now run, run fast.

At least I have a mind. Judging from your posts, you apparently don't.

--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI
"David Fritzinger" <dfritzin@nospamtome.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <IDpWi.17680$u7.14962@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
> "zara" <spookk@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>
>> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfritzin@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Too bad for you that I'm still in that thread. I notice you are
>> > running away from your Freudian slip. Why is that?
>>
>> " Freudian slip"?  Most likely in your mind.  Now run, run fast.
>
> At least I have a mind.
>snip.

I can see that in your decision making.  See the  bait - gobble it up.

0
spookk (255)
11/2/2007 1:01:04 PM
On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> "David Fritzinger" <dfrit...@nospamtome.hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > In article <IDpWi.17680$u7.14...@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
> > "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> " Freudian slip"?  Most likely in your mind.  Now run, run fast.
>
> > At least I have a mind.
> >snip.
>
> I can see that in your decision making.  See the  bait - gobble it up.

Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
Run, zero, run...
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

0
dfritzin (3022)
11/2/2007 5:13:17 PM
Dave,
Dave Fritzinger wrote:
> On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
> Run, zero, run...

    I have to wonder two things. 1) why do you continue to quote
hundreds of lines of text to respond to this troll with a two-line
remark? 2) Why do you even respond at all to the troll?

    I used to read your posts as something of value to Mac advocacy
but what I'm seeing more and more from you is just a waste of time
to read.....luckily the likes of Tom Elam, zara, Muah etc. are
simple to filter. I promise you that if every Mac advocate simply
ignores trolls like zara, it will go away.
> --
> Dave Fritzinger
> Honolulu, HI

0
bongofury (172)
11/2/2007 5:31:13 PM
> On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>> "David Fritzinger" <dfrit...@nospamtome.hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > At least I have a mind.
>> >snip.
>>
>> I can see that in your decision making.  See the  bait - gobble it up.
>
> Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
> Run, zero, run...

Wow!!!  He came back for it again!!

0
spookk (255)
11/2/2007 8:02:50 PM
On Nov 2, 10:02 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> >> "David Fritzinger" <dfrit...@nospamtome.hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> I can see that in your decision making.  See the  bait - gobble it up.
>
> > Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
> > Run, zero, run...
>
> Wow!!!  He came back for it again!!

Run, zero, run...
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

0
dfritzin (3022)
11/2/2007 8:08:46 PM
On Oct 31, 5:17 pm, "MuahMan" <muah...@cumcast.net> wrote:
> LOL!
>
> This is one pissed off Mactard!!!
>
> http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml
>
> ""Piles" Might be a Better Name
>
> "Stacks" are the worst idea I have ever seen in a GUI. The ability to
> place a folder in the Dock and right-click to see its contents in an
> easy-to-read, alphabetized list was powerful. I can no longer do that.
>
> See this abomination at <http://www.davidillig.com/whatamess.shtml>.
> Display as a grid, you say. Marginally better. I still can't hold the
> right button and see the contents of sub-folders.
>
> If Apple stole "Stacks" from Microsoft they must have gotten it out of
> the dumpster. It's not even good enough for Windows.
>
> Davoud"
>
> This guys is SOOOOOO out of the Church of Jobs.  Jim and Alan might hunt him
> down and lynch him for heresy!!!

Though it's possible the blog owner changed the content or you made
this up as is usual the quoted material you have here is not on the
link you included.

This must be a sign of desperation on your part as the link you have
here points to a site that also advertises the "Made on a Mac" symbol.

If the blog owner was actually that incised he would have gotten a
crappy white box, an illegal copy of Vista and a lobotomy to put
himself on the level most windiots operate on.

def. muah -- The petite strip of hair above the vagina (minou). The
muah cannot be more than half an inch horizontal or else it is a
"clunk clunk".

> On Nov 2, 10:02 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfrit...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
>> > Run, zero, run...
>>
>> Wow!!!  He came back for it again!!
>
> Run, zero, run...

Why do you keep tap, tap, tapping your foot?

0
spookk (255)
11/2/2007 11:35:14 PM
In article <K9JWi.2932$%Z2.1587@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com>,
 JCrowe <bongofury@hotrats.org> wrote:

> Dave,
> Dave Fritzinger wrote:
> > On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> > Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
> > Run, zero, run...
>
>     I have to wonder two things. 1) why do you continue to quote
> hundreds of lines of text to respond to this troll with a two-line
> remark?
Sigh, I am afraid it is laziness. I tend to spend only a couple of
minutes on my replies to this troll, and I just can't be bothered to
spend the time to do the amount of snipping I should. When I feel the
person is worth responding to, I do take the time, and try to snip
(though I'm probably not as good at that as I should be), but with zero
and mooman, laziness has won out.

> 2) Why do you even respond at all to the troll?

You know, I'm not sure. Perhaps it has to do with not wanting to "lose"
out to the trolls. There is something about zara and muahman that just
annoys me. I usually try to ignore them, but sometimes they annoy me
enough that I respone.

>     I used to read your posts as something of value to Mac advocacy
> but what I'm seeing more and more from you is just a waste of time
> to read.
Sorry. As I said, once zara or muahman respond to me, I just feel that
they shouldn't get the best of me. It is a weakness, I know...
> ....luckily the likes of Tom Elam, zara, Muah etc. are
> simple to filter.

>I promise you that if every Mac advocate simply
> ignores trolls like zara, it will go away.

Remember, though, that one of the purposes of this group is to catch the
trolls, so they don't bother the serious Mac groups. By engaging the
likes of Tom Elam, muahman, zara, etc., we are keeping them away from
the real Mac groups. But, yeah, I know I go overboard at times. I think
that they just piss me off now and then.

--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI
 David Fritzinger wrote:

> Remember, though, that one of the purposes of this group is to catch the
> trolls, so they don't bother the serious Mac groups. By engaging the
> likes of Tom Elam, muahman, zara, etc., we are keeping them away from
> the real Mac groups. But, yeah, I know I go overboard at times. I think
> that they just piss me off now and then.

How are "serious Mac groups" defined? Zara has recently trolled in
comp.sys.mac.system. Who knows how many more Mac groups zara  and the
other Wintrolls trolled?

--
Posted from my 1999 Apple G4 Sawtooth
A 450 MHz G4 running OS X 10.4.8
> In article <K9JWi.2932$%Z2.1587@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com>,
> JCrowe <bongofury@hotrats.org> wrote:
>
>> Dave,
>> Dave Fritzinger wrote:
>> > On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
>> > Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
>> > Run, zero, run...
>>
>>     I have to wonder two things. 1) why do you continue to quote
>> hundreds of lines of text to respond to this troll with a two-line
>> remark?
> Sigh, I am afraid it is laziness. I tend to spend only a couple of
> minutes on my replies to this troll, and I just can't be bothered to
> spend the time to do the amount of snipping I should. When I feel the
> person is worth responding to, I do take the time, and try to snip
> (though I'm probably not as good at that as I should be), but with zero
> and mooman, laziness has won out.
>
>> 2) Why do you even respond at all to the troll?
>
> You know, I'm not sure. Perhaps it has to do with not wanting to "lose"
> out to the trolls. There is something about zara and muahman that just
> annoys me. I usually try to ignore them, but sometimes they annoy me
> enough that I respone.
>>
>>     I used to read your posts as something of value to Mac advocacy
>> but what I'm seeing more and more from you is just a waste of time
>> to read.
> Sorry. As I said, once zara or muahman respond to me, I just feel that
> they shouldn't get the best of me. It is a weakness, I know...
>> ....luckily the likes of Tom Elam, zara, Muah etc. are
>> simple to filter.
>
>>I promise you that if every Mac advocate simply
>> ignores trolls like zara, it will go away.
>
> Remember, though, that one of the purposes of this group is to catch the
> trolls, so they don't bother the serious Mac groups. By engaging the
> likes of Tom Elam, muahman, zara, etc., we are keeping them away from
> the real Mac groups. But, yeah, I know I go overboard at times. I think
> that they just piss me off now and then.

I think you should seek help.  Maybe someone can cure your homosexuality at
the same time.  I see the other fag, Judy Lee Jr. is now in contact with
you.  Offer him a trip to Hawaii.

0
spookk (255)
11/3/2007 12:06:40 PM
"Jim Lee Jr." <peejster01@insightbb.com> wrote in message

> David Fritzinger wrote:
>
>> Remember, though, that one of the purposes of this group is to catch the
>> trolls, so they don't bother the serious Mac groups. By engaging the
>> likes of Tom Elam, muahman, zara, etc., we are keeping them away from
>> the real Mac groups. But, yeah, I know I go overboard at times. I think
>> that they just piss me off now and then.
>
> How are "serious Mac groups" defined? Zara has recently trolled in
> comp.sys.mac.system. Who knows how many more Mac groups zara  and the
> other Wintrolls trolled?

Tell me about your "serious" Public Toilet tours.  How many different Bus
stations and airports have you visited in the last six months?  Now that you
have made a "connection" with Davie,  maybe you can 'Tour" together.

0
spookk (255)
11/3/2007 12:08:51 PM
In article <1vZWi.49212$q7.30020@bignews3.bellsouth.net>,
 "zara" <spookk@jupiteris.com> wrote:

> "David Fritzinger" <dfritzin@nospamtome.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <K9JWi.2932$%Z2.1587@nlpi068.nbdc.sbc.com>,
> > JCrowe <bongofury@hotrats.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Dave,
> >>
> >>     I have to wonder two things. 1) why do you continue to quote
> >> hundreds of lines of text to respond to this troll with a two-line
> >> remark?
> > Sigh, I am afraid it is laziness. I tend to spend only a couple of
> > minutes on my replies to this troll, and I just can't be bothered to
> > spend the time to do the amount of snipping I should. When I feel the
> > person is worth responding to, I do take the time, and try to snip
> > (though I'm probably not as good at that as I should be), but with zero
> > and mooman, laziness has won out.
> >
> >> 2) Why do you even respond at all to the troll?
> >
> > You know, I'm not sure. Perhaps it has to do with not wanting to "lose"
> > out to the trolls. There is something about zara and muahman that just
> > annoys me. I usually try to ignore them, but sometimes they annoy me
> > enough that I respone.
> >>
> >>     I used to read your posts as something of value to Mac advocacy
> >> but what I'm seeing more and more from you is just a waste of time
> >> to read.
> > Sorry. As I said, once zara or muahman respond to me, I just feel that
> > they shouldn't get the best of me. It is a weakness, I know...
> >> ....luckily the likes of Tom Elam, zara, Muah etc. are
> >> simple to filter.
> >
> >>I promise you that if every Mac advocate simply
> >> ignores trolls like zara, it will go away.
> >
> > Remember, though, that one of the purposes of this group is to catch the
> > trolls, so they don't bother the serious Mac groups. By engaging the
> > likes of Tom Elam, muahman, zara, etc., we are keeping them away from
> > the real Mac groups. But, yeah, I know I go overboard at times. I think
> > that they just piss me off now and then.
>
> I think you should seek help.  Maybe someone can cure your homosexuality at
> the same time.  I see the other fag, Judy Lee Jr. is now in contact with
> you.  Offer him a trip to Hawaii.

Zero, you would be much better off if you would admit your true nature.
You have made it clear to all who read your posts, now.

As I said, your deflection is a classic response to something you dont'
want to admit.

Now, be a (girly)man, and admit your true nature.
8^)

--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI
<peejster01-ABE89B.00192403112007@unlimited.newshosting.com>,
 "Jim Lee Jr." <peejster01@insightbb.com> wrote:

>  David Fritzinger wrote:
>
> > Remember, though, that one of the purposes of this group is to catch the
> > trolls, so they don't bother the serious Mac groups. By engaging the
> > likes of Tom Elam, muahman, zara, etc., we are keeping them away from
> > the real Mac groups. But, yeah, I know I go overboard at times. I think
> > that they just piss me off now and then.
>
> How are "serious Mac groups" defined? Zara has recently trolled in
> comp.sys.mac.system. Who knows how many more Mac groups zara  and the
> other Wintrolls trolled?

True, he has, but CMSA has kept people like the Mayor, Edwin, and other
trolls out of the more serious Mac groups. Zero is just a hard case
idiot, which we all know.

--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI
 "zara" <spookk@jupiteris.com> wrote:

> "Dave Fritzinger" <dfritzin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Nov 2, 3:01 am, "zara" <spo...@jupiteris.com> wrote:
> >> "David Fritzinger" <dfrit...@nospamtome.hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> I can see that in your decision making.  See the  bait - gobble it up.
> >
> > Again, when defeated, zara tries to claim that he is just fishing.
> > Run, zero, run...
>
> Wow!!!  He came back for it again!!

Keep changing the subject, zero. But, now we all know your true nature.
Too bad you aren't enough of a (girly)man to admit it.
8^)

--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

Hello Partners, Please find the requirement below. Please send the updated resume along with rate and contact no. REQ#1: Title : Java Developer ( Rating Project) Duration : 6 months Rate : open Location : NY strong java, WebLogic 9.2, Web Services, Oracle REQ#2: Title : Java Developer Duration : 4 months Rate : open Location : NY Strong java, SQL REQ#3: Title : VB.Net Consultant Location : NY Duration : 4 months Rate : open Primarily looking at someone who has Excel, VB.net and Oracle (good to have). Req #4: Title : Java Developer (MSA Project) Duration : 6+ months Rate : open Location : NY Note : Please send your updated resume along with contact no karthik@bhaninfo.com : No phone calls please. Thanks & Regards Karthik BhanInfo karthik@bhaninfo.com ...

"or" and "and"

about "++" and "--"

"out" and "in out"

"my" and "our"

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

"/a" is not "/a" ?

why "::", not "."

"In" "Out" and "Trash"

A problem about "[ ]" "( )" "="

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirement below. Location : NY Duration : 8 mnths Rate :Open Job description: Java/J2EE Web Service Developer =B7 (4+ years of application development experience in Java/J2EE and Web service technologies. =B7 Experience with spring & Hibernate. =B7 Experience with J2EE Application Server (preferably Web logic). =B7 Preferable Aqua logic DSP Experience =B7 Preferable Sonic ESB Composite Service experience Experience w...

Gary Sokolich """"""

Question about "sprintf" "@" "do for"

puts "\\".gsub("\\", "\\\\")

"for" inside "for"
dear community, there is no need to mention that i'm far from beeing a sh-professional. in a male file i am trying to do two things to all files in defined directories. < === snip =============================================== > @for FILE in $(TEMPLATES); do \ @for DIR_NAME in $(DIRS); do \ FILE_BASENAME=`basename $$FILE`; \ DIR_NAME=`dirname $$FILE`; \ mkdir -p $(DIRNAME); \ cat $$FILE \ | perl -pe "s%\@INSTALL_URL\@%$(INSTALL_URL)%g" \ > $(INSTALL_PATH)/$$FILE_BASENAME; \ done; done; < === snip ========================...

How to change "/" to "\"
Now, the output as below /a/b/c.txt b/c.txt x:/b/c.txt , Need to change x:\b\c.txt #!/bin/ksh # echo.ksh a=/a/b/c.txt echo $a echo ${a#/*/} y=`echo x:/${a#/*/} | tr -s '/' '\'` echo $y moon wrote: > Now, the output as below > > /a/b/c.txt > b/c.txt > x:/b/c.txt , Need to change x:\b\c.txt > > > #!/bin/ksh > # echo.ksh > a=/a/b/c.txt > echo $a > echo ${a#/*/} > y=`echo x:/${a#/*/} | tr -s '/' '\'` > echo $y > > One escape necessary: echo x:/${a#/*/} | tr -s '/' '\\' Two escapes necessar...

how to change "/" to "\"
iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing the pattrern "/" to "\" using the sed command. olympie@gmail.com wrote: > iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing > the pattrern "/" to "\" using the sed command. sed 's/\//\\/g' will replace all '/' with '\' srp -- http://saju.net.in Saju Pillai <saju.pillai@gmail.com> wrote: >> iam new to shell scripting and i have plz can anyone help in changing >> the pattrern "/" to "\" using ...

"A" is not equal "A"?
I was trying to convert String Array to String A through cycle and than compare the result with String B but eventhough results were the same it returned false. I'am working in BlueJ 3.1.0 Code is: public boolean Method () { String[] Example = {"a","b","c"}; String A = ""; String B = "abc" for (int i = 0; i<3 ; i++) { A = A + Example[i]; } if (A == B) { return true; } } never got true... I appreciate any suggestions how to solve this Den 08.04.2014 10:06, skrev 245dav@gmail.com:...

what does the "+" and the "-" mean?
I recently read what the "+" and the "-" signs mean for compact discs. Of course, a friend has just asked me and I now forget. I've searched all over the place with no results. Anyone know? TIA! .. -------------------------------------- Mike Richter, were you born with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face? -------------------------------------- roscoe james wrote: > > I recently read what the "+" and the "-" signs mean for compact discs. Of > course, a friend h...

Web resources about - "Stacks" should be called "Piles" - comp.sys.mac.advocacy