Apple quality continues to slip

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/23/apples-new-macbook-pro-is-the-first-to-miss-out-on-consumer-reports-recommendation.html

Apple's latest launch of MacBook Pro laptops has failed to achieve recommended ratings from Consumer Reports for the first time in the products history.

A substandard battery life performance was the key reason for the U.S. tech giant to miss out on a recommendation from the publication after extensive testing on three of Apple's new MacBook Pro models.

Apple says its latest MacBook Pro laptops' battery life should operate for up to 10 hours yet Consumer Reports discovered the three models tested would range from less than four hours to more than 19 hours.
0
Thomas

On 12/23/2016 3:53 AM, Thomas E. wrote:
> http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/23/apples-new-macbook-pro-is-the-first-to-miss-out-on-consumer-reports-recommendation.html
>
> Apple's latest launch of MacBook Pro laptops has failed to achieve recommended ratings from Consumer Reports for the first time in the products history.
>
> A substandard battery life performance was the key reason for the U.S. tech giant to miss out on a recommendation from the publication after extensive testing on three of Apple's new MacBook Pro models.
>
> Apple says its latest MacBook Pro laptops' battery life should operate for up to 10 hours yet Consumer Reports discovered the three models tested would range from less than four hours to more than 19 hours.

Your pot belly continues to grow bigger.
0
John
12/24/2016 12:08:26 AM
Not true. Hurt my back on November 17. The pain killed has my appetite. Lost 12 pounds since. This weight loss program is not recommended.
0
Thomas
12/24/2016 12:58:31 AM
On 12/23/2016 4:58 PM, Thomas E. wrote:
> Not true. Hurt my back on November 17. The pain killed has my appetite. Lost 12 pounds since. This weight loss program is not recommended.

The problem is you still have 50 pounds to go.

At least you are not as fat as the slob 350 pounder called MuahMan.
0
John
12/24/2016 3:07:06 PM
On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 10:07:12 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
> On 12/23/2016 4:58 PM, Thomas E. wrote:
> > Not true. Hurt my back on November 17. The pain killed has my appetite. Lost 12 pounds since. This weight loss program is not recommended.
> >

> The problem is you still have 50 pounds to go.
>
> At least you are not as fat as the slob 350 pounder called MuahMan.

At 50 pounds less my 5'9" frame will weight 118 pounds. I'd probably kick off from malnutrition well before that.

I can get in clothes from 30 years ago.
0
Thomas