Box

In the past, there were discussions about various cloud services, form
Apple, MS, etc. I just got an email that says that anyone with an iOS
device can now sign up for a free 50 GB of cloud storage on Box. I
believe this also applies to users of Android. Sign up on one iOS or
Android device (you will need to download the app), and 50 GB of storage
will be available for all your computers and devices.

Note: I am not a shareholder of Box (if indeed they have gone public),
nor am I in any way affiliated with the company. I just got the notice
through my cnet account.
0
David

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

Mac advocacy again: Springer changes to Mac
Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. http://tinyurl.com/68ajad =46rom the article: In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D=F6pfner lists four reasons for the change: Most of the company=92s layout work was already being done on Macs Macs are more user friendly than other computers Apple creates the most elegant computers Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the past -- Dave Fritzinger Honolulu, HI Dave Fritzinger wrote: > Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. > > http://tinyurl.com/68aj...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

mac advocacy
unmoderated group comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc passes 478:13 comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc results - 491 valid votes Yes No : 2/3? >100? : Pass? : Group ---- ---- : ---- ----- : ----- : ------------------------------------------- 478 13 : Yes Yes : Yes : comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc 2 abstaining votes and 1 invalid vote For group passage, YES votes must be at least 2/3 of all valid (YES and NO) votes. There also must be at least 100 more YES votes than NO votes. There is a five day discussion period after these results are posted. If no serio...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac advocacy...
....but I'm sure there are some here who will tell me why it's all wrong. "Last week's column on pondering a new PC, and the possibility of throwing over Windows for Apple, brought in a tidal wave of forum posts and email -- and more evidence that the consumer-PC market is turning in Apple's favor. Email after email came from people who had recently switched from Windows to Macs, or were planning to do so once OS X 10.5 -- alias Leopard -- comes out next month. (By the way, why not stick with the working names for operating systems? They're always cooler.) And ...

Mac advocacy.
http://www.comics.com/creators/wizardofid/archive/images/wizardofid20366165 050118.gif Andy In article <Xns9600A587AF753nospmnowherecom@216.196.97.136>, Andy <nospm@nowhere.com> wrote: > http://www.comics.com/creators/wizardofid/archive/images/wizardofid20366165 > 050118.gif Indeed, the Maccies in this group often get people like that guy in here advocating Windows. :) -- Sandman[.net] ...

When is a Mac not a Mac?

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

To Mac or not to Mac?

First is was iPods, now it's Macs! Mac Advocacy
http://tinyurl.com/6sawx Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids are buying a lot of Macs because of the iPod along with the fact that Mac Laptops are cheaper than their Dell cousins. Seems the college crowd is providing the Mac Advocacy. -- Regards, JP "The measure of a man is what he will do knowing he will get nothing in return" In article <jpolaski-CC78AF.11530722092004@netnews.comcast.net>, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSpaMync.net> wrote: > http://tinyurl.com/6sawx > > Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

How about some more Mac advocacy
http://www.macworld.com/article/132612/2008/03/xserver2008.html "The quad-core Xeon-based Apple Xserve is a superbly modern 1U server with powerful options for storage and remote access. As with any server, deployments should be carefully planned�the embedded LOM may necessitate an additional Ethernet card under some circumstances, and anyone upgrading from a PowerPC-based model should study their power and cooling infrastructure before upgrading." http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=EW4DUWCW 3IS4WQSNDLPSKHSCJUNN2JVN?articleID=206902894&subSecti...

Mac to mac

Help! iSync mac to mac

SYS Mac Applications
Hi, For articles visit: http://www.telepk.com/articles/ For Beauty and Health Tips: http://www.telepk.com/beauty_and_health/ For Home Decoration: http://www.telepk.com/homedecoration/ For Technology News: http:/www.telepk.com/technews/ For Cricket News: http://www.telepk.com/sports/cricket/ For Online Flash Games: http://www.telepk.com/games/ For Software Downloads: http://www.telepk.com/downloads/ Thanks! ...

Still more Mac Advocacy
It had previously been reported that IBM may purchase as many as 25,000 Mac laptops/year. If the rumors are true, it is possible that the number could jump to as many as 200,000/year, and as many as 50%-75% of all IBM employees may eventually end up with Mac laptops. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/hardware/former-apple-rival-ibm-could-become-the-biggest-buyer-of-macbooks/articleshow/48307677.cms or: http://tinyurl.com/pxnfnml I know the original source was a mac-specific site, but this should certainly put the kabosh on Pratt's continual moaning that no one in...

Effective Mac Advocacy
Advocacy: The act of pleading or arguing in favor of something, such as a cause, idea, or policy; active support. Effective: Having an intended or expected effect When I think of Mac Advocacy, I think of trying to sell people on the idea of Macintosh. Trying to get them interested or curious. Effective Mac Advocacy would be what actually does get people interested. When I said "Windows doesn't have to be bad for Mac to be good, or even better", I was curious what sorts of responses I would get here. The responses I got tell me something about the state of Mac Advocacy, at...

Some real Mac advocacy
Hi Folks, I had opportunities to be around young, creative folks the last two days with my MacBook Pro and here's what I observed. As I turned the notebook over them after showing them a few easy to use apps like PhotoBooth and iPhoto, they went off exploring on their own with no prompting from me. None of them commented on how fast the machine was but they did some very cool stuff with PhotoBooth, iPhoto and GarageBand. The universal comment was that it was a very cool experience, and now I have three sets of parents shooting me dirty looks. (one of my friends works for Dell and they...

why mac advocacy is winning
Ever since I been following the discussions here Apple and their products been growing and advancing. Belphegor wrote: > Ever since I been following the discussions here Apple and their > products been growing and advancing. > Same here. I started reading csma in 2004; in that time, Apple has been nothing short of amazing. If you consider breakthrough, earth-shaking products: Apple has, by my estimation, at least five: Apple II Apple Macintosh iPod Mac OSX iPhone By contrast, what does Microsoft have? Windows, a rickety, bloated and insecure concoction made up of someone el...

Ultimate Mac Advocacy?
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/15/paltrow.baby.ap/index.html In article <150520041657124875%cwkoller@STOPSPAMmac.com>, Craig Koller <cwkoller@STOPSPAMmac.com> wrote: > http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/15/paltrow.baby.ap/index.html Act persons. Bah! -- George Graves ------------------ �When I learned to use my new computer and found out what Microsoft Windows XP does best, I felt like I had just paid $700.00 for a deck of cards.� In article <150520041657124875%cwkoller@STOPSPAMmac.com>, Craig Koller <cwkoller@STOPSPAMmac.com> wrote: > ...

Mac Fanboys and Advocacy
> > Brian. You continually post crap about the Mac that always turns out to > be your fault, yet you post like it just HAS to be the Mac's problem. > Later we find out that its your unfamiliarity with the system that has > caused the problem, not the Mac Yet you sit there and say that we always > "start it". > Yep. I come in here with a problem. There are two replies. 1. You are lying 2. You are too stupid ANYONE that comes in here with a problem gets the same reaction. Then you guys wonder why the group is a sewer filled with hate. This group is an anomoly. I have yet to see any other group on the Usenet with the level of vitriol present here because there aren't any. Every other groups have people with lives, and the intestional fortitude to not respond to trolls and not be paranoid religous cultists. The only thing different is that this group has Mac Jihad here so it becomes a religous thing, followed by name calling on the 3rd grade level. I grew up in Boston and am a huge Sox fan. I try to bait the Yankees fans in their newsgroup every once in awhile. Unfortunately, NOBODY EVER responds. So it's no fun. So there are no trolls. The Mac Jihad simply don't have the maturity level to accomplish such an ardous task of simply not responding. Like I said, Dr Phil would have a field day with people like Baker, Sandman, Randolph, and you. You literally worship Apple. Steve Jobs could package his shit and sell ...

The nature of Mac advocacy
Hi Folks, Just as a bit of an interesting experiment, I went over and had a brief look at the Windows advocacy group...it is virtually dead. The Amiga advocacy group has more action and it is dead. So I would make an, perhaps flawed, observation. The Mac advocacy is so active because Mac advocates really like the systems for the most part both in terms of hardware and software and perhaps more importantly the smooth integration. Are there even rumor sites for PClones and Windows? Along with the advocacy of the Mac, we also have the Mac detractors who flock here in droves and the Linux fol...

What Does The Zune Have To Do With Mac Advocacy?
I'm still trying to figure you what the Zune has to do with Mac advocacy. The Zune is a music player. John In article <5dJOg.2236$IA.122@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, "John Slade" <hhitman86@pacbell.net> wrote: > I'm still trying to figure you what the Zune has to do with Mac > advocacy. The Zune is a music player. Because it's another example of MS playing catchup with Apple. > John -- C Lund, www.notam02.no/~clund In article <clund-E45848.08582516092006@amsnewsfe03.chello.com>, C Lund <clund@notam02SPAMBLOCK.no>...

A Mac or a Linux box
<Quote> Since my licensing idea will never fly, I propose court action. People who are discovered to have seriously infected computers should have their machines taken away by court order. They should be required to do service and take classes before they can return to computing. Then they should be given a Mac or a Linux box. </Quote> http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2367202,00.asp nessuno posted this message in ROT13 encoding: > <Quote> > Since my licensing idea will never fly, I propose court action. People > who are discovered to have seriousl...

Web resources about - Box - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Beyond the Box Score - A Saber-Slanted Baseball Community
We use numbers and stuff. Community Guidelines Why be a member?

Out of the Box Publishing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Out of the Box Publishing is a Wisconsin -based publishing company specializing in family, card, and party games. As of October 2013, they have ...

Box Chief Information Security Officer’s Perspective on Apple and the FBI
Joel de la Garza: I’ve been working to help secure computer systems for the entirety of my professional career. It is incredibly difficult to ...

China Box Office Bests North America With $1B+ February; ‘Mermaid’ Nears $500M
With Stephen Chow’s The Mermaid taking a staggering $485M alone in just three weeks of play in February, the Middle Kingdom box office hit a ...

Galaxy S7 System Uses Up 8GB Out of the Box, but You can Move Apps to SD
... allowing for Android 6.0 Marshmallow’s Adoptable Storage feature? Well, this is right here is why people threw a bit of a fit. Out of the box, ...

Box Office: Disney's 'Zootopia' Nabs $1.7M Thursday For Possible $70M Weekend
'Zootopia' image courtesy of Walt Disney Walt Disney'sZootopiagot off to a solid start on Thursday, with a $1.7 million gross from showings that ...

I Love Box: A Love/Horror Story About Boston Dynamics' Atlas Robot's Love For A Box
This is Boston Dynamics' latest video of their Atlas robot edited by Youtuber Auralnauts to tell the story of the robot's love for box , and ...

China Box Office Pulls in Massive $1B in February, Topping North America
Hollywood Reporter China Box Office Pulls in Massive $1B in February, Topping North America Hollywood Reporter Further buoying the huge monthly ...

UN Human Rights Official Warns Against 'Pandora's Box' Precedent In Apple vs. FBI case
GENEVA (Reuters) - The top U.N. human rights official warned on Friday that U.S. officials risked opening a "Pandora's Box" in the case against ...

‘The Mermaid’ Box Office: 3 Reasons Why The Chinese Import Is Making A Splash With American Audiences ...
Stephen Chow’s epic “The Mermaid” is bucking a trend of foreign comedies not playing well stateside.