Free Mac Mini

Yep, the free sites have already started offering the Mac Mini.   It's
worth the hassle if you ask me.

http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146

Besides, getting an extra to cluster would be nice too.

0
csipod (18)

In article <2005011220030616807%csipod@yahoocom>,
 csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yep, the free sites have already started offering the Mac Mini.   It's
> worth the hassle if you ask me.

   nobody asked you, spammer.
--
making Usenet safer - one troll at a time!
0

Mac to mac

To Mac or not to Mac?

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Help! iSync mac to mac

Mac advocacy again: Springer changes to Mac
Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. http://tinyurl.com/68ajad =46rom the article: In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D=F6pfner lists four reasons for the change: Most of the company=92s layout work was already being done on Macs Macs are more user friendly than other computers Apple creates the most elegant computers Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the past -- Dave Fritzinger Honolulu, HI Dave Fritzinger wrote: > Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. > > http://tinyurl.com/68ajad > > From the article: > > In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D�pfner lists > four reasons for the change: > > Most of the company�s layout work was already being done on Macs > Macs are more user friendly than other computers > Apple creates the most elegant computers > Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the > past > -- > Dave Fritzinger > Honolulu, HI It also said they'll be running OS X, Windows Vista and Windows XP on these machines, so basically they have just added an additonal OS to support. "Apple creates the most elegant computers". Wow, I'm glad he's not the CEO of my company. Steve In article <baidnd-wU5XcKPPVnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@stevedemena.com> wrote: > Dave Fritzinger wrote: > > Here's a bit...

Mac-mini with old Mac monitors?
Hello, I am thinking of getting a Mac mini (Intel) for my kids to use making movies and recording audio (plus MIDI from their keyboard). But, I have some questions since is has been many years since I've been in the Mac world: 1. I have an old 20" Apple multiscan monitor. Any chance I can get it to work on the mini? 2. How sophisticated is iMovie? Can you add subtitles? Multiple audio tracks blended together (ie, dialog and music)? 3. I'm assuming that the Firewire port is the sort that most digital camcorders use? 4. Is 512MB good enough for iMovie (the main app they wil...

free mac mini
Hey Buddy Check out this cool website. They're giving away free Mac minis! I just joined and you should too! It's totally legitimate, take a look at their website, they describe how they do it. All you have to do is signup, complete a quick offer, and refer a few people to do the same. That's it! To help me get my Mac, use this link to join: http://www.freemacmini.com/?r=158812 SPAM --- reported to abuse at sbcglobal.net and to abuse.google.groups. Say goodbye to your internet connection. <leedent2345@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1120447741.816903.152860@g...

Free Mini Mac
Click http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 to get your free minimac this is awesome. Its the 1.4Ghz this thing rocks!!! It has worked for hundreds of people.. All you got to do is sign up for some offer and refer people like I am doing with this link!!! Give it a try it cant hurt!!!I know it's hard to believe, but this is totally legit. This company gets money through advertising. The company then gives the incentive of a brand new mac mini to people who complete their sponsor's offers. Try the steps below! 1. Register at http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 2. Complete an Offer. 3. Get 10 Friends to register for an offer as well, following these instructions. 4. Sit back and wait for your brand new 80GB Mac Mini! Specs: 1.42GHz PowerPC G4 512MB DDR333 SDRAM 80GB hard drive ATI Radeon 9200 with 32MB DDR video memory DVD/CD-RW combo drive Integrated AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth capability DVI or VGA video output Mac OS X Tiger, iLife 2005 software 6.5 inches wide and 2 inches tall Weighs only 2.9 lbs I do not like green eggs and spam... ...

Free Mac Mini for you
free mac mini....... here is how you can get a free mac mini. all you have to do is go to this site below, complete one offer and refer so many people to get your free mac mini. i have done this before and got a free ipod. the offers are pretty easy and half of them don't require you to buy anything. stamps.com is an easy one - you have to give a credit card for the four week trial - but you don't have to spend any $ $ and just cancel before the trial is up. you have nothing to lose. just click on the link below and sign up. thanks! http://www.desktopcomputers4free.com/index.php?ref=...

free mac mini
Hey Buddy Check out this cool website. They're giving away free Mac minis! I just joined and you should too! It's totally legitimate, take a look at their website, they describe how they do it. All you have to do is signup, complete a quick offer, and refer a few people to do the same. That's it! To help me get my Mac, use this link to join: http://www.freemacmini.com/?r=158812 > > Check out this cool website. They're giving away free Mac minis! > But does it run 64 software??? ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----...

Free Mac Mini?
Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I'm trying to make the jump from PC to Mac with a Mac Mini but unfortunately I don't have the loot at the moment and all of the local retailers are always sold out anyway. Well this can help all of us. The same people that offered free iPods are giving away free Mac Minis. Follow the link below and signup for one of the offers.. you just have to do the trial for usually no more than $1 and then cancel it the next day to receive credit. You can turn around and do the same thing in return to get your very own for free. It's legit. Thanks in advance for your help! Here's the link.. http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=14405703 "ctemple@gmail.com" <ctemple@gmail.com> wrote in post 1108261002.684183.192380@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com on 2/12/05 7:16 PM: > Hey guys maybe you can help me out. Sure - however you got in, do the exact opposite. > I'm trying to make the jump from PC > to Mac with a Mac Mini but unfortunately I don't have the loot at the > moment and all of the local retailers are always sold out anyway. Well > this can help all of us. The same people that offered free iPods are > giving away free Mac Minis. Follow the link below and signup for one of > the offers.. you just have to do the trial for usually no more than $1 > and then cancel it the next day to receive credit. You can turn around > and do the same thing in return to get your very own for free. It's ...

free mac mini
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 ...

free mini mac
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 kmnelson@omega.uta.edu wrote: .... > All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and r...

Free Mac Mini!
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13998118 "Eric" <ericblr716@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:A9LHd.50229$Z%.23183@fe1.t...

Free MAC MINI?!?!
Hi there, I wanted to mention that I am a savage IBM PC User, and have been since I was 13 years old, BUT... This MAC MINI thing is the coolest PC I've seen in YEARS, and the OS is fantastic. I cannot wait to get one!!! Shalom <>< Dan Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=17399407 ...

free mini macs
[...]

Web resources about - Free Mac Mini - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Argyll Free Press - Business, Finance and World News
Argyll Free Press brings you the latest in the world of business and finance news from an unbiased perspective from dedicated journalists.

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...

GoFreeApp - Best free apps for ios that were paid apps before
Welcome to GoFreeApp! Get daily free apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that were paid apps before at GoFreeApp.

Home page » The Free Press, Mankato, MN
By Dan Nienaber The Mankato Free Press Copyright 2012 The Free Press, Mankato, MN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, ...

Doncaster Free Press
Tickhill staged its annual scarecrow festival earlier this month. Our picture shows Connie (left) and Tilly Boyd, of Armthorpe, admiring a scarecrow ...

Westlake, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates: 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W  / 32.9825; -97.20556 Coordinates : 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W ...

Kokinshū (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Project Fi is now invite-free in the US, Nexus 5X available for just $199 with activation
Google first introduced its Project Fi service about 10 months ago, and it's achieved quite the reputation since its launch. It's easy to use, ...

Today’s apps gone free: Tayasui Blocks, Maze Zen, Stickyboard 2 and more
... notes with todays collection of apps and games. All app prices are subject to change at any time and without notice regardless of stated free ...

Get Free Unlimited Talk and Text Using Google Voice and Hangouts
Google voice is a service that gives you a free phone number and Google hangouts is an application that lets you use your number to send text ...