Get a FREE iPod Mini!!

There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis!  All
you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial
with one of their sponsors.  You can cancel this trial immediately.
Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing.  That is it!  To
check it out go here:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406

Good Luck!

In article <16b75e26.0407191308.693067ef@posting.google.com>,
 ausenbaugh@hotmail.com (Ausenbaugh) wrote:

> There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis!  All
> you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial
> with one of their sponsors.  You can cancel this trial immediately.
> Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing.  That is it!  To
> check it out go here:
>
> http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406
>
> Good Luck!

You know you've got some serious brand recognition when your products
are being used as bait for pyramid schemes. I notice "free" Dell music
players aren't being offered.

--
"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today.... He married
a Texas girl, I want you to know. (Laughter.) Karyn is with us. A West Texas
                       -- George W. Bush in Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004
0
znu2 (2031)
7/20/2004 3:38:46 PM
ZnU wrote:
> In article <16b75e26.0407191308.693067ef@posting.google.com>,
>  ausenbaugh@hotmail.com (Ausenbaugh) wrote:
>
>> There is a site that is giving away free iPods and iPod Minis!  All
>> you have to do to get your free iPod is to sign up for a free trial
>> with one of their sponsors.  You can cancel this trial immediately.
>> Then just refer 5 other people who do the same thing.  That is it!
>> To check it out go here:
>>
>> http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7176406
>>
>> Good Luck!
>
> You know you've got some serious brand recognition when your products
> are being used as bait for pyramid schemes. I notice "free" Dell music
> players aren't being offered.

Apple products lead the way in duping people into pryamid schemes!  Whoo
hoo!   Somehow I can't believe Dell is envious...

--
Edwin

0
thorne25 (21019)

Get a free iPod Mini or the new 4G iPod
You just need to sign up for one of the free trials they offer and get 5 others to sign up through your link. Yes this is a pyramid scheme but it seems legit as a number of people have recieved theirs already. The important thing is to just remember to cancel whichever free trial you sign up for sometime before it's over and it won't cost you a dime. Also you can now sign up for eBay for your referral, no credit card required as long as you use a non-free email (i.e. no hotmail or yahoo). Just join and bid on something, don't even have to win. http://www.freeiPods.com/default.as...

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)
DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER? Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 **From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE MiniMacs.com.** By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3. All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping always included. None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months, we've ALL received free IPODS. Now, it's time for the free MINI MAC. Don't be a fool...SIGN UP TODAY! Click the link below!!! http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) ...

[...]

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) #2
DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER? Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 **From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE MiniMacs.com.** By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3. All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping always included. None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months, we've ALL received free IPODS. Now, it'...

AD : Free Mac Mini just like the free iPod deal
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14328936 the above link will give you an opportunity to get a free Mac Mini, I did it and I did not have to give a credit card number or any personal information, I hope doing this is allowed on this newsgroup if not please forgive me ...

get a free mac mini
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 ...

Get A FREE Mini Mac!!
Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac?? Firstly go to this link ------- http://www.freeminimac.uk.tt Once you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list which follows and complete it to activate your account! Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE month trial which you can cancel at any time. Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will be sent the free item of your choosing. Before dismissing this site as a scam ple...

get a free mac mini
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 ...

Get A FREE Mini Mac!!
Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac?? Firstly go to this link ------- http://www.freeminimac.uk.tt Once you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list which follows and complete it to activate your account! Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE month trial which you can cancel at any time. Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will be sent the free item of your choosing. Before dismissing this site as a scam please note, that I have received 3 things from these sites and I can assure that they do work with time! If you have any queries or comments please send me a quick mail to bluegerbiluk@hotmail.co.uk Regards Jimmy racerace1 wrote (in article <1147466918.061179.189070@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>): > > Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac?? No, I want an absolutely free, authentic, Ferrari F430 spyder. Can you make that happen? If not, get out of here smammer. -- Lefty All of God's creatures have a place.......... ..........right next to the potatoes and gravy. See also: http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/iProduct.gif ...

get a free mac mini
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 nothing to lose Actually, before you follow that offer, see http://members.cox.net/outis. The ...

Get a free Mac Mini!
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13998118 ...

get a free mac mini
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 nothing to lose! kmnelson@omega.uta.edu wrote: .... > All you have to do is join, complete ...

Get a free Mac Mini
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13998118 ...

Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone
Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone when you buy Signal Boosters for $40..!! YES! It's true! We're offering you the best (FREE!) deals you'll ever find. We've got FREE Laptops, FREE Cell Phones, FREE iPods, FREE Gaming Consoles and more FREE GIFTS to come soon! For more info, check out this link! http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=67816 ...

Get A FREE Mini Mac!! #3
Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac?? Firstly go to this link ------- http://www.freeminimac.uk.tt Once you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list which follows and complete it to activate your account! Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE month trial which you can cancel at any time. Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will be sent the free item of your choosing. Before dismissing this site as a scam ple...

Get A FREE Mini Mac!! #2
[...]

Free IPOD or Mini IPOD
I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the link is here to sign up: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9939456 thanks for your help and yeah if this helps you get a free IPOD as well then you cant beat fr...

** Free IPOD AND IPOD MINI **
have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10667657 Click the above link to get your ipod!! ~Ben Ben wrote: > > have recived my free blue iPod mini from this site, and I just wanted > to tell you about it. This site Works give it a try!!! I thought I'd give abuse@comcast.net a try, instead. Notan ...

**Free** iPod or iPod mini.....
I know that people scam this stuff all the time, but I really got an iPod from this site, and why should'nt you??? My iPod: Blue mini... The Link for the iPod website is : http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 Try it!!! !!NO SPAM!! ...

Free iPod or iPod MINI
I know that people post this **Crap** all the time, but this link gets you an iPod... no joke, i got a blue one sitting infront of me... Yes you do need to complete an offer, but most can be done for free... Give it a TRY!! Click link for iPod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10667657 ...

Help me get a free Mac Mini for my Mom
I'm trying to get my Mom to get on the internet, but she is scared of computer viruses on PCs. I think I've got her sold on a Mac, but they're too expensive. Can you help me earn a free Mac Mini for her? Thanks in advance. If you're not interested, please don't flame me. I apologize for taking your time. Thanks, Lokin http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14074070 ...

Web resources about - Get a FREE iPod Mini!! - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Mini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of its German contemporary the Volkswagen Beetle , which enjoyed similar popularity in North America or the Fiat 500. In 1999 the Mini was voted ...

Mini Review: Grovemade’s wooden MacBook dock is solid, attractive, & expensive
Regular readers will know that I’m a sucker for wood. Show me something well-crafted from an attractive chunk of wood and I’m on board. I’d ...

Oscars: Toddlewood Mini-Me Makeovers!
You have to see Kevin Hart, Kerry Washington, Jennifer Lawrence and other red carpet stars get mini-me makeovers from their adorable younger ...

MSI Rolls-Out CUBI 2 Plus SFF PCs Featuring Intel’s Mini-SFX Platform
MSI this week introduced its all-new CUBI 2 Plus and CUBI 2 Plus vPro miniature personal computers based on Intel’s mini-STX motherboard form-factor. ...

Live the Broadway dream with Peter Panic and mini-games
Peter Panic Live the Broadway dream with Peter Panic and mini-games is a story by AppAdvice.com AppAdvice - iPhone, iPad, iPod, App Reviews ...

Amazon’s new Echo Dot is a mini speaker that brings Alexa to any room
... a major part of your entire home. The company just launched a new product that makes this setup easier to achieve: Amazon's Echo Dot is a miniature ...

On Location in California with BMW and Mini
Filed under: Videos , BMW , MINI , SUV It was a busy but fun two days playing with the BMWs and Mini Convertible in the sun in California. Come ...

Open Thread: Memphis Mini-Meetup
From universally beloved commentor SiubhanDuinne : Attached, L-R, photo of Balloon Juice regulars Dee Lorelei and SiubhanDuinne at the Memphis ...

Recent iPad Pro mini-scandal shows Apple is serious about keeping users happy
For all of the claims that Apple's software has been on the decline and that the company downright ignores user complaints, a recent saga involving ...

Tender Defender (ex-Latterman) streaming s/t mini-LP & touring
Tender Defender basically pick up right where Latterman left off. Stream their debut mini-LP & browse their tour dates, including NYC with Mikey ...