Go Vista Go!!! GO GO!!

Vista the number 1 selling OS of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooooooo

Welcome to comp.sys.vista.envy

Enjoy your stay!

0
muahman3 (5374)

Going... Going... Going...
It seems that a lot of my List-O-Wares has been claimed. Will update ASAP Evif wrote: > > It seems that a lot of my List-O-Wares has been claimed. Will update ASAP Rather than "spamming" this group, why not keep your posts confined to ONE thread, hey ?!?! ...

bogo no go, has mogo on the go-go-go

To go or not to go?
Here we use Filemaker to manage our databases. Now we were interested in evaluating filemaker to go to use it eventually on an IPAD (which still we don't have). Before buying, however, I want to understand a few issues which the website didn't answer me (it's just marketing and vapor-ware there). The first problem is about the synchronization of the data. Is it still true that fm-to-go doesn't let you modify or create new records? That is not the end of the world, and it might even be fine. But we have a lot of databases (> 30 probably) and I would like to synchronize t...

Going up or going down?
I've noticed that when Maccies see a PC for the same price of an eMac, that thoroughly outclasses the eMac, they start ramping down the home users' requirements to browsing the Web and email. When a PC is pointed out for half the price of the eMac, that can surf the Web and handle email just fine, they start ramping up to Firewire, DVD burning, and media creation. Top it all off with the bogus claim there's no price difference worth mentioning between PCs and Macs... -- Edwin On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:44:50 GMT, "Edwin" <thorne25@juno.com> chose to bless u...

Going...., going.......
The day job is starting to encroach on the PS/2 side so I'm thinning the ranks a bit. Even my spare "y" complex !! :-( See user " Tomdhu " on EPay. Items:- 2782079933 2781866553 2782080557 3454581044 3454580275 2781868119 Good luck ...

Go GO GO !!!Sand beach
Happy new year! The celebration new year soon arrival, Our company promotes thegrand expense, so long as the customer spend 99usd, may select and purchase a coat in the shop, a pair of pants, with a pair of shoe, leteach person's Christmas all are such joy A:1shoes+1cloth+1jeans=99usd B:1shoes+1cloth+1jeans+1handbag=119usd C:12product(shoes,cloth,jeans)=319 usd and send the beijing olympic games souvenir's gift for free. please visit this site: www.silkonroad.com Email: chinasilkroad@hotmail.com MSN: chinasilkroad@hotmail.com YayooID: silkonroad@yahoo.cn ...

ThinkPad 600 keeps going and going and going and ... :)
[With apologies to Energizer] With my T41 on its way back to Lenovo for repair (as I'll describe in a separate thread), I dug out one of my old 600 machines as a backup. I'd frankly forgotten what a great machine it is in so many ways. This one was built in 3/99, so it's now 8 years old and still going strong, notwithstanding a lot of hard duty -- it's my primary navigation computer, so it's been exposed to harsh marine environments on several sailboats, and survived more than one fall off a chart table onto the floor, all without a hiccup. Kudos IBM! Too bad later mac...

I go U go /We go
1. Which are the best of these systems.... # I go U go # We go ....and are there differences also in those categories? 2. Which is the most fun for web-gaming? Morgan O. Morgan Ohlson wrote: > 1. Which are the best of these systems.... > # I go U go > # We go Age of Wonders II/SM, for instance, support both modes. Some people prefer the former, others the latter. Personally, I prefer the "I go, you go" system when playing against the computer, and "we go" when playing against a human opponent. Choice is good. M....

runescape gold for sale,go!go!go!
If you have enough time, you can earn it in Runescape just by yourself! If you have no, Pls go to a honesty website, such as : runescape http://www.runescape-money.eu just have a click the link,you may get surprise gold of network games=EF=BC=9Acheap and delivery fast!come on! ...

9507 a go-go
Well, it lacks a power adapter, but I got my $1 LCD screen. I wonder if it does 1024x768... High color? ...

Go Monkey Go!
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20050704045343631 A New Antitrust Lawsuit - Go Corp. v. Microsoft Monday, July 04 2005 @ 06:04 AM EDT Go Corporation, the pioneer pen computing company, is suing Microsoft for antitrust violations. The case was filed in US District Court in San Francisco by Go co-founder S. Jerrold Kaplan. The bile burps upward, 20 years later. -- Tux rox! Lin=F8nutlin=F8nut@bone.com wrote: > http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=3D20050704045343631 > > A New Antitrust Lawsuit - Go Corp. v. Microsoft > Monday, July 04 2005 @...

Go Linux Go!
OS, June 2003, June 2004, change in market share % ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Win XP, 32.8, 51.2, +18.4 Win 2000, 40.4, 29.6, -10.8 Win 98, 13.4, 8.0, -5.4 Win NT, 5.4, 2.0, -3.4 Win 95, 0.6, 0.3, -0.3 Windows, 92.6, 92.1, -0.5 Linux, 2.3, 2.9, +0.6 Mac, 1.8, 2.5, +0.7 Other, 3.3, 3.5, +0.2 Total, 100, 100, nmf http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp (OS Platform Statistics) The website says "The statistics above are extracted from W3Schools' log-files, but we are also monitoring other sources around the Internet to ...

going, Going, GONE!
http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=9846/ur0508l/ur0508l.html Dept. 1127: going, Going, GONE! by Peter H. Salus In 1969, UNIX was created at Bell Labs. For decades, the source of the AT&T dialect of UNIX came from the researches of workers in department 1127. When the "Baby Bells" split from "Ma Bell," department 1127 survived. When AT&T and Lucent split, 1127 survived. But the new reorg at Bell Labs finally breaks up what's left of 1127 entirely. Theory people will go to one place, systems people to another, I'm told. I'm not sure what happens t...

Linux a go-go?
Has anyone quaintly thought of preloading a HD (like a 0662) with a linux distro? I have little enthusiasm for futzing with creating a build. Is there someone with enough intelligence to create a PS/2 centric install program or macro or script to enable a Micro$eft to successfully install a nix and get it online? -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Louis Ohland wrote: > Has anyone quaintly thought of preloading a HD (like a 0662) with a > linux distro? > > I have little enthusiasm for futzing with creating a build. .... or even reading the news? *g* > Is there someone with enough intelligence to create a PS/2 centric > install program or macro or script to enable a Micro$eft to successfully > install a nix and get it online? Didn't start it yet. Saskia -- Remove ".KEIN.ROASTBEEF" from my address to send mail This is time for hand-to-compost gardening, where the wanna-bees morosely stare at their suburban lemming lawns that have turned brown and crispy. About a third left of that pallet of compost... Busy. The only folks sendting me scans or parts have been Good Dave, Evil Dave, DanK(e), Wild Bill. Shall I say boring? Lethal? Flat? Saskia Bormann wrote: > > Louis Ohland wrote: > > Has anyone quaintly thought of preloading a HD (like a 0662) with a > > linux distro? > > > > I have little enthusiasm for futzing with creating a build. > > ... or e...

5494 a go-go
Time to thin the herd. I have a 5494, whopping 8MB of memory, a twinax card, and associated dust. If you are interested, let's swap. -- Reply to ohland@charter.net Hi Louis, > Time to thin the herd. I have a 5494, whopping 8MB of memory, a > twinax card, and associated dust. If you are interested, let's swap. I've got one sitting uselessly aside right now too. If I get an AS/400 going I would put it to use. Wonder if the hardware level is the same on mine. David David@IBMMuseum.com ...

Go SuperGook Go!!!
Good catch, now go stomp Tokyo. See if I would have use the Mac I wouldn't have posted this to the wrong group! "MuahMan" <muahman@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GvqdnRq10P0PqN7eRVn-qw@adelphia.com... > Good catch, now go stomp Tokyo. > > ...

Going, going, Gosling.
James Gosling speaks out at Oracle. http://www.techeye.net/business/ellison-gives-me-the-creeps Full article here.. http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application-Development/Java-Creator-James- Gosling-Why-I-Quit-Oracle-813517/?kc=EWKNLEDP09222010A -- I'm always kind, polite and reasonable.... except when I'm not. SomeBloke posted this message in ROT13 encoding: > James Gosling speaks out at Oracle. > > http://www.techeye.net/business/ellison-gives-me-the-creeps At last! A guy even creepier than me! :-D > Full article here.. > > http://w...

GPS a go-go
Strange urges to whip out my unused 730TE, pop in a GPS, and take in the world. Not sure if the PCMCIA slot is card bus, I think not... ...

Go Michael, Go!
Rock & Roll Friday. January 23, 2015 was quite a good day for Michael Savag= e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Der8KK7gsXwc New York assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver is facing bombshell Federal corrup= tion charges for soliciting $4 million in dirty money over the last 15 year= s. Well what do you know, another corrupt politician gets caught. Unfortun= ately, another several hundred dirt-bags need to be facing charges for thei= r Pay-to-Play politics. Then Michael ends up by going into yet another tirade on Veganism. Excellen= t comments. Moi will wait this time to see if...

runescape gold cheap and delivery fast!go go go
If you have enough time, you can earn it in Runescape just by yourself! If you have no, Pls go to a honset website, such as : runescape http://www.runescape-money.eu just have a click the link,you may get surprise gold of network games=EF=BC=9Acheap and delivery fast!come on! ...

OT: Go green, go Vista...
Wow, Microsoft is really digging deep.&nbsp; I received this e-mail from Technet. "Every 10 PCs that switch to Windows Vista is the equivalent of taking an automobile off the road, in terms of greenhouse gases." It even has a link to a 9 page paper. http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9033354 I bet you I could save the greenhouse gases of 20 automobiles, if I don't use Vista at all! Talk about marketing chutzpah. -Craig * To join/leave the...

Haskell API: Go Top/Go Next/Go Previous Navigation
http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/7.0-latest/html/libraries/index.html A Go Top/Go Next/Go Previous navigation would be nice in the no frames version. The frames version is cool, but a 'Frames'-link on the top right on _every_ page (not just the starting page) would be nice, because if you come from google, they do not give you the frameset. Greets, Nils (sorry for bad english) -- Nils-Hero Lindemann <nils@freiewelt.org> ...

Re: OT: Go green, go Vista...
Craig quoted Micro$oft: "Every 10 PCs that switch to Windows Vista is the equivalent of taking an automobile off the road, in terms of greenhouse gases." .... and added: It even has a link to a 9 page paper. http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9033354 I bet you I could save the greenhouse gases of 20 automobiles, if I don't use Vista at all! Talk about marketing chutzpah. -Craig ----- Ever notice how those making claims of reducing greenhouse gases never show their calculations? * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., ...

[9fans] cores a go go
i rerolled the atom cd today with some noticable changes for mp systems. 1. apic handling has changed. the mp code can now handle apic ids > 7. this can affect machines with fewer than 8 cores, especially intel 2xxx-series and xeon 56xx-series processors. 2. the apic code has a hack to find intel ht processors, even when there is no mp table entry. (as per usual.) you might see twice as many cores. 3. msi interrupts are now the default. see apic(3). http://www.quanstro.net/magic/man2html/3/apic this has been tested on a variety of phenom ii, opteron c32, intel 5[56]xx. intel cor...

Web resources about - Go Vista Go!!! GO GO!! - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

VistA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
providing care to over 8 million veterans, employing 180,000 medical personnel and operating 163 hospitals, over 800 clinics, and 135 nursing ...

The Vista Voice The Vista Voice
Dominion Resources, the owner of the largest utility in Virginia announced it was acquiring Questar Corp at the cost of $4.4 billion to expand ...

Thieves stab Juice the dog in face during Bella Vista break-in - DailyTelegraph Search Search
JUICE the puppy has lost his left eye after callous thieves stabbed him in the face with a screwdriver during a break-in at a Bella Vista home. ...

The Buena Vista Hotel in Mosman leads the way as posh Sydney pubs head to the suburbs
Prompted by changing tastes and lockout laws, glammed-up pubs are heading further out into Sydney's suburbs.

Mountain Vista student charged as adult in alleged murder plot
Prosecutors on Tuesday charged a 16-year-old Mountain Vista High student with two counts of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in the wake ...

Desert Vista High School seniors in trouble after spelling out racial slur, posting photo
This is the unfortunate story of high school students making a very dumb and ignorant decision.

Chrome to end support for Windows XP, Vista, and OS X 10.8 on April 2016
... stop getting updates in just a few months. Google's official Chrome Blog announced that it will be ending support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, ...

Photo of Desert Vista High School seniors spelling out racial slur goes viral
Six Desert Vista High School girls are in the spotlight after a photo circulated on social media showing them wearing shirts that spell out a ...

Torch browser finally ends support for Windows XP and Vista
Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows XP on April 14th 2009 and extended support came to a halt on April 8th 2014. Windows Vista faced ...

Google is killing Chrome support for Windows XP, Vista, and older versions of OS X
Google has announced that Chrome will stop supporting Windows XP, Vista, and older versions of OS X — 10.8 Mountain Lion and earlier — as of ...