Halo Record Sales : Booked Sales - Not Actual Sales

M$ is hookwinking it's drones.

On Sep 27, 11:10 pm, "gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com"
<gimme_this_gimme_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> M$ is hookwinking it's drones.

How did over a million players get online with Halo 3, within 24 hours
of its launch, without having actually bought the program?

0
thorne25 (21019)
9/28/2007 8:38:16 PM
Virtual users.

> How did over a million players get online with Halo 3, within 24 hours
> of its launch, without having actually bought the program?

Photoshop CS2 Sale Sale Sale l39
Adobe� Software Does it ALL! Get Over 27+ VALID Adobe� Softwares for almost nothing. Find Out Here: http://fta9000.com (Limited Time Offer) CVtDPLAFzlcypQNpCqsJ97wiIj8EimI7BGPGaqdwdciqtKRIqkarSJvzq0ZADUZ26Vj4lZfAwkApoujJ71 ...

Urine for Sale ! Urine For Sale !
Do you need any Urine today? On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:29:47 +0000, Urine Vendor wrote: > > > Do you need any Urine today? No thanks all my urine needs are met by http://www.ureasample.com/ Are your prices competitive? While restarting Outlook, Urine Vendor grumbled: > Do you need any Urine today? Piss off! -- Windows desktops and servers can find a safe haven on a GNU/Linux/FreeBSD network! Urine Vendor wrote: > > > Do you need any Urine today? Have you spoken to Rio Ferdinand? ...

For Sale: CATV Meters for Sale
For sale: 1x Sadelco MiniMax 800 forward path meter, excellent condition. $600 negotiable including domestic shipping. 1x Trilithic RSVP2 reverse path meter, also in excellent shape. $300 negotiable including domestic shipping. Contact Eric at eric@eccd.net . No phone calls please. This ad will not be monitored, so please do not reply to it. Thank you. ...

MS Office for Mac
The other day I decided to finally DL MS Office 2016 for Mac, but there was a banner on the MS site saying it would be on sale on Thursday. It wasn't clear that it applied to the Mac version but I decided to wait until today. Lo. Behold. $50 off. (CAD$149 down to $99) for the Home and Student version. (Does not include Outlook [ yes, a good thing ]). (Next I'll report what a mess it is - but then it is from MS...) Alan Browne <alan.browne@freelunchvideotron.ca> wrote: > The other day I decided to finally DL MS Office 2016 for Mac, but there > was a b...

Apple US Mac Sales Down 16%, Windows PC Sales up 22%
http://www.osnews.com/story/21148/Apple_US_Mac_Sales_Down_16_Windows_PC_Sales_up_22 Apple US Mac Sales Down 16%, Windows PC Sales up 22% posted by Thom Holwerda on Tue 17th Mar 2009 16:00 UTC During these financially dire times, it's always interesting to keep en eye on the sales figures of computes, to see if the downward trend is still running. Sales figures from February analysed by NPD indicate that while Mac sales went down, sales of Windows PCs went up. Mind, though, that these figures are US-only. The cold hard figures are clear. February sales in the US of Apple Macintosh computers went down 16%, while sales of Windows-based computers went up 22%. In the laptop department, Apple's sales dropped 7%, while Windows-based laptop sales increased by 36%. Netbooks play an important role here, since if you take the netbooks out of the total figures, Windows laptop sales went up "only" 16%. The figures are all year-over-year, so February 2009 is compared with February 2008. Desktops continued to lag behind laptop sales. Apple's desktop sales dropped by a staggering 36%, while Windows-based desktop sales declined by 10%. It is important to note, however, that Apple's recent across-the-board desktop update might reinvigorate desktop sales in March. NPD also explained that "demand is difficult everywhere [...] Even though Apple unit volumes may be challenged right now, at the end of the day, they're a...

sale
hi i have a lot of printers and printers parts for sale email me if you are interested wayne ...

SALE
I am new to computer animation domain. I want to know whether animations created by blender can be sold as it is an open source code. Or can you give me more alternatives which are cheaper (for example: 3DS Max is expensive to buy for small projects) Thanx Sal * salilm2000@yahoo.com > I am new to computer animation domain. I want to know whether > animations created by blender can be sold as it is an open source > code. Or can you give me more alternatives which are cheaper (for > example: 3DS Max is expensive to buy for small projects) Nope. Anything you make with ...

Apple Video Sales Beat Blu-Ray Video Sales Kill HD-DVD Video Sales
It's time for my first infamous prediction for 2008: HD-DVD will drop stone cold dead. But back to the show: <http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/16111/> Lets' begin with the stats: > ��HD DVD has sold 2.5 million movies since April 2006 (20 months) > � Blu-ray has sold 6 million movies since June 2006, (18 months) > ��Apple has sold 7 million movies since September 2006 (15 months) 1) Apple are out-selling Blu-ray, and outselling HD-DVD, in the DVD market. Potentially Apple are currently outselling both of these competing DVD formats COMBINED. We shall see. It is predicted that the arrival of the 2nd generation AppleTV, with direct access to Internet media, will encourage this trend. 2) Meanwhile in the DVD Warz: Clearly, HD-DVD has begun its death throws. The latest sign of this is that Toshiba has dropped the costs of its HD-DVD drives that nobody wants. Blu-ray has won. All that is left is to clean up the mess from this latest stoopid DVD format war. Personally, I am sick to death of all the competing DVD formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, HD-DVD (HD-DVD ROM, HD-DVD-R, HD-DVD-RW), Blu-ray (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE). WHAT A FRICKIN' NIGHTMARE! This lunacy is well beyond the comprehension of the average sales clerk at Computer Sh*tty, let alone Mom and Pop. The fact is that Sony's usual arrogant attitude, drastically over-pricing Blu-ray drives and writable discs in their...

Christian Louboutin sale Sale: Time to actually Change Ones own Stylishness and moreover Fashion for
Possess you before heard about Christian Louboutin sale sale? This is now one of the the particular brilliant places online that will commits to help you vend main brand boots inside of one particular much discounted rate. Women who??��re dreaming which will wear branded sandals and / or <a href="http://www.heels2011.com/">christian louboutin sale</a> sandals since years can see their bodies fortunate considering the 2010 assortment of their site. It's always manufacturing trendy and then designer footwear within one hugely reasonable rate to actually satisfy t...

Quarterly Mac sales units down, iPad sales crater, iPhone units up only 0.4%
Mac - 5.3 million vs. 5.5 year earlier, down 3.6% iPad - 16.1 million vs. 21.4 year earlier, down 24.8% iPhone - 74.8 vs. 74.5 year earlier, up 0.4% The year-ago 2013-2014 iPhone unit growth was 45%! Sales: $75.9 billion vs. $74.6 year earlier, up only 1.7% The year-ago 2013-2014 dollar sales growth was 30%! Year-on-year U.S. sales fell from $30.6 to $29.3, down 4.2%! Net income was $18.4 billion vs. $18.0 year earlier, up only 2.2% Services sales are important and growing - $6.1 billion vs. $5.1 year earli= er, up 19.6%. Dollar sales for core hardware products are actually fa...

Regional Sales and Pre-sales Engineers
Opportunities in several US locations with fast-growing storage solutions provider - contact me for more detail. ...

sale.submit() or submitter.submit(sale)
Hi, I am a newbie to OOD. The application that I am currently designing and developing has a situation similar to the following. There is a sale that has to be posted to a ledger. The ledger is on a mainframe and the sale comes from the web. The operation of submitting the sale to the ledger is a big one and can be successful, failed or undefined. There are several different kinds of sales, such as OTCSale, WebSale, PhoneSale and so on. They are different enough to merit different classes. However, they are submitted to the mainframe in more or less the same way. My question is this: Should ...

Apple Notebook Sales Up, iPod Sales Down
http://www.betanews.com/article/Apple_Notebook_Sales_Up_iPod_Sales_Down/1178916631 "Apple's 9.9 percent share in March puts the company back in the top five notebook retailers after it dropped out in February. Apple previously held a 10.1 percent market share in January. Toshiba led the market in March with a share of 26.2 percent, closely followed by HP at 23.9 percent. Gateway placed third with 13 percent of the market. Perhaps more importantly for the company, Apple also for the first time placed in the top five retailers of desktop computers thanks to strong sales of its iMac...

For Sale: //c LCD screen for sale
Working Apple //c LCD screen display in the Apple box. Make me a reasonable offer i am interested in this. i did not know that there was an lcd screen for the IIC. I am unable to pay anything right now. In August, I get my bonus at work and would be able to make an offer at that time, if you have not already sold it. thank you for your consideration. Henry. Is the //c LCD screen backlit, and what is its condition re pixels and screen scratches? Look at this : ebay item# 8790819716 "Mayday" <johnderbyshire@ntlworld.com> wrote: >Is the //c LCD screen backlit, and what is its condition re pixels and >screen scratches? I wrote a blurb about it in my Wikipedia article covering the Apple IIc: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_IIc#Add-on_accessories It's by no means comparable to any modern LCD screens, or even those from 15 years ago (backlighting, dead pixels, scratches, etc aren't factors). Mitchell Spector ...

Mac sales record 2014Q4
5,520,000 units in 2014Q4 (ended Sept). Lower prices on MBA/MBP's and iMac surely helped. Beats prior high of 2012Q2 by over 300,000 units. Have to wait for the YE report to see how much money that brought in. --=20 << Among Broad Outlines, conception is far more pleasurable than =93carrying [the children] to fruition.=94 Sadly, =93there=92s a high infant mortality rate among Broad Outlines=97they often fall prey to Nonstarters.=94 >> "Bestiary of Intelligence Writing" - CIA ...

Mac Book Pro for sale
I have a 1.83GHZ "early" Mac Book Pro - purchased when first introduced....equipped with 1GB RAM, etc..... This computer is in pristine condition.... This computer performs flawlessly and has had the following "fixes" and/or "upgrades" installed: 1. Logic board and master install disks replaced by Apple - overheating problem resolved... 2. Original battery recalled - replaced with Apple provided replacement.... 3. Original hard drive replaced with Seagate Momentus 120GB 5400 SATA drive - 50% more storage and better performance than original ...

for sale
On EBay. Search under the title if interested. All of these also have "Buy it now prices." 1. "Pacific War" - Victory Games Monster Wargame 2. "Morse Code" - Strategic, Europe, Western Front 3. "Bitter Woods" - Avalon Hill, Battle of the Bulge 4. "Conquistador" - Avalon Hill, Colonize the New World (1495) 5. "Triumphant Fox" - Moments in History, Battles of Gazala. U�ytkownik "Bartow W. Riggs" <briggs@surewest.net> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:11lq0ds737fpv62@corp.supernews.com... > On EBay. Search under the title if interested. All of these also have "Buy > it now prices." > > 1. "Pacific War" - Victory Games Monster Wargame > > 2. "Morse Code" - Strategic, Europe, Western Front > > 3. "Bitter Woods" - Avalon Hill, Battle of the Bulge > > 4. "Conquistador" - Avalon Hill, Colonize the New World (1495) > > 5. "Triumphant Fox" - Moments in History, Battles of Gazala. > > i want "Pacific War" - Victory Games Monster Wargame > ...

For sale
Hi, Would anyone be interested in purchasing Segue Silk Performer 5.1.1 with 100 end users license or LoadRunner 8.0 with 100 users for internet? The above is available due to sale of our company and assets. Please email me at liu_xuang@yahoo.com or call me at (213)653-4462. liu_xuang@yahoo.com wrote in message news:<a9db8869.0503190931.2a4020a3@posting.google.com>... > Hi, > > Would anyone be interested in purchasing Segue Silk Performer 5.1.1 > with 100 end users license or LoadRunner 8.0 with 100 users for > internet? > > The above is available due to sale of our company and assets. > > Please email me at liu_xuang@yahoo.com or call me at (213)653-4462. Can't say for certain, but it would be highly unusual if your licence agreement permitted resale of the above products. Both companies standard EULA specifically exclude resale to another party. Mark. ...

FOR SALE
2 Indust GT Drives NEW Never USED 1 XEP80 Needs Power Supply 9v 500ma 2 Supra 1150 Printer Interface 1 new in box 1 Atr8000 Have no idea what to do with it. 1 Atari 1040 ST 1 Atari 520 ST 1 Atari SC1224 Color monitor Older style. NEW NEVER USED 1 Atari SC1224 Color monitor New Style NEW NEVER USED, works but power plug on rear is loose, turns on and off. 1 Atari Mono Monitor USED Make offer on it all MUST GO, take it all before I E-bay it. "Chuck B" <cabacon@cox.net> wrote in message news:s%FRg.3872$vC3.2221@dukeread02... >2 Indust GT Drives NEW Never USED > 1 XEP80 Needs Power Supply 9v 500ma > 2 Supra 1150 Printer Interface 1 new in box > 1 Atr8000 Have no idea what to do with it. > > 1 Atari 1040 ST > 1 Atari 520 ST > 1 Atari SC1224 Color monitor Older style. NEW NEVER USED > 1 Atari SC1224 Color monitor New Style NEW NEVER USED, works but power > plug on rear is loose, turns on and off. > 1 Atari Mono Monitor USED > > Make offer on it all MUST GO, take it all before I E-bay it. > Hi, Where are you located, I might be interested but shipping cost would be high. If your local I could come by to pick up.. IF the price is right.. RoyE ...

for sale
I have a new HP laptop for sale. P4/2.2ghz 500mb ram 60gb hard drive DVD burner asking $500. ...

All those "RECORD" Mac sales!!!!
And still stuck to the bottom of the barrel. http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-ww-monthly-200807-201201 A Windows PC will do everything better, faster and for less money than a Mac. Sent from my Dell core i7 desktop. On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:09:03 -0500, "Redjak" <Redjackson@yahoo.com> wrote: >And still stuck to the bottom of the barrel. > > >http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-ww-monthly-200807-201201 > > > >A Windows PC will do everything >better, faster and for less money >than a Mac. > >Sent from my Dell core i7 desktop. It's because all the new ones are replacing outdated and broken 2 year old machines. TT In article <ou81h7l5bhavv6uq76n2o5udkh7le180cn@4ax.com>, Tommy Troll <tom.elam@earthlink.net> wrote: > On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:09:03 -0500, "Redjak" <Redjackson@yahoo.com> > wrote: > > >And still stuck to the bottom of the barrel. > > > > > >http://gs.statcounter.com/#os-ww-monthly-200807-201201 > > > > > > > >A Windows PC will do everything > >better, faster and for less money > >than a Mac. > > > >Sent from my Dell core i7 desktop. > > It's because all the new ones are replacing outdated and broken 2 year > old machines. > > TT LOL -- "The iPhone doesn't have... ....well, since Edwin seems to have finally c...

for sale
On EBay. Search under the title if interested. All of these also have "Buy it now prices." 1. "Pacific War" - Victory Games Monster Wargame 2. "Morse Code" - Strategic, Europe, Western Front 3. "Bitter Woods" - Avalon Hill, Battle of the Bulge 4. "Conquistador" - Avalon Hill, Colonize the New World (1495) 5. "Triumphant Fox" - Moments in History, Battles of Gazala. U�ytkownik "Bartow W. Riggs" <briggs@surewest.net> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:11lq0ds737fpv62@corp.supernews.com... > On EBay. Search ...

for sale
Huge amount of speccy stuff. All sfetly boxed, so im going on memrory 2-3 +2's, same for +3 and pile of other machines few Int1's Pile of microdrives and carts, wafadrive in2 2 int3 lightpens, dktrocnics keyboards and other interfeces huge amount of books and i mean huge amount of books, i dont mean the crap naff thin ones, im taking programming etc, inc the best (forget its ttile) as i was about to return it to my school library in 86 but got in a fight in the que to hand it in, and the book taught me to netrok speccys. thousands of orgi games, some on disk n cart. monitor and le...

For Sale
Panasonic WV-F500 Color Video Camera with dockable Panasonic AG-7450A-p portable video recorder, ENG kit which consists of a 1.5" electronic viewfinder, 13 times auto iris servo control zoom lens, microphone holder, microphone, tripod mounting adapter for Bogen fluid head tripod, hard shell carrying case, and Bogen tripod. Camera and recorder have less than 20 hours. Panasonic AG-3 three chip VHS-C camera with hard shell case, 5 batteries, VHS adapter, battery charger. Panasonic AG-450 camera with hard shell case and AC adapter. Videonics Edit Controller Make an of...

Web resources about - Halo Record Sales : Booked Sales - Not Actual Sales - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Récord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Record
Great new podcast co-hosted by Chris Parrish and Brent Simmons: The Record brings you the stories you should know about the Mac and Cocoa development ...

Lompoc Record - Lompoc, California News
The first time Jerry Brown was governor of California, he earned the nickname “Gov. Moonbeam.” It was, after all, the tail-end of the Hippie ...

David Warner and Glenn Maxwell in record T20 stand as Australia clinch thriller
David Warner and Glenn Maxwell have produced Australia's highest ever Twenty20 partnership, steering their side to a dramatic five-wicket win ...

Iron jumps most on record as market goes 'berserk' on China
Iron ore jumps 19 per cent - the most ever - after Chinese policy makers signaled their willingness to buttress economic growth.

Here's how badly Jay Z wanted to sign a bashful 16-year-old Rihanna to a record deal
In the winter of 2003, then-15-year-old Robyn Rihanna Fenty scored an audition with record producer Evan Rogers while he was vacationing in Barbados ...

Wolves shoot franchise-record 68.4 percent to beat Nets
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Karl-Anthony Towns had 28 points, seven assists and six rebounds and the Minnesota Timberwolves shot a franchise-record 68.4 ...

‘Zootopia’ Grabs New Box Office Records - Collider
... nearly as remarkable as one month ago, when Deadpool set new highs for February and R-rated releases , Zootopia does have some box office records ...

Kerr reflects on 1995-96 Bulls' record-setting season
... Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Kerr reflects on 1995-96 Bulls' record-setting ...

Report: Immigrant Population Hits Record High Of 61 Million
Report: Immigrant Population Hits Record High Of 61 Million