I win

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I FUCKING win.  Tater Tot talks the big talk with his fake New York accent and his over-practiced swagger but when people stand up to him he acts like any other scared bully.  He runs.

0
Reply anonymous921 (86) 11/11/2010 11:27:22 PM

See related articles to this posting

Anne Onime stated in post 0e129eea51f5c2bedd17ba82ea97bfa4@rip.ax.lt on
11/11/10 4:27 PM:

> I FUCKING win.  Tater Tot talks the big talk with his fake New York accent and
> his over-practiced swagger but when people stand up to him he acts like any
> other scared bully.  He runs.

I have been noting for years how he "runs like a scared bunny".

When Tater tot speaks he is nothing special... he is just a common tater.
And not even a consistent one at that!  :)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
Reply Snit 11/11/2010 11:33:32 PM

On Nov 11, 4:27=A0pm, Anne Onime <anonym...@rip.ax.lt> wrote:
> I FUCKING win. =A0

Is your 'prize'  some free couch time at your shrink's office? That's
obviously something you could really use... and take Snit with you ;)

0
Reply Steve 11/17/2010 7:32:26 PM
comp.sys.mac.advocacy 32978 articles. 1 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Win Win Win Win......
Win Win Win Win...... Win cash Rs.10,000. SMS BLUFF to 57333 (Only For Indian) Free Registration! - Register here Free:- http://offr.biz/HLDDT337130BVGMJPF (....Free Offer is Valid Only For First 250 members who Registered...) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Applet to run on Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista & Win 7 ??
Hi gurus, In our JSF/JSP application we use applet to do client side printing. The chalenge is that the application must run on various windows version, i.e : Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista & Win 7. Is there any known concern/issue on this applet portability for those WIndows versions ? Thank you very much, Krist On Mon, 3 May 2010 20:54:23 -0700 (PDT), Krist <krislioe@gmail.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >Is there any known concern/issue on this applet portability for those >WIndows versions ? The current version of Java no...

Wine Running More Win Pgms Than Win Itself?!?!?? (Win, the Greatest Joke On Earth)
See Roy's earlier post re games. Microsoft is even forgetting how to HEEEEE HAAAAAAW. Bunch of redmond donkeys. ...

No one wins/Everyone wins
Good lord. How hard is it to see that Apple technically won, but Samsung is pleased with the ruling? http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2011/08/partial-eu-victory-for-apple-dutch-judge-bans-galaxy-s-sii-and-ace.ars "Mixed Decision" seems appropriate, doesn't it? -- "I forge posts." - Snit cc stated in post 335d7f58-87ae-4470-9975-426bd698077a@u20g2000yqj.googlegroups.com on 8/24/11 2:23 PM: > Good lord. How hard is it to see that Apple technically won, but > Samsung is pleased with the ruling? > > http://arstechnica.com/apple/news/2011/08/partial-eu-vi...

To win against Bush is to win against Borg
The world revolves around Mrs. Death. I say Borg won, because I am not turning into a woman to battle her. Mr. Life ...

Linux is a win-win for education
http://goo.gl/3AGSa <quote> A lot of educational institutions ranging from grade schools to colleges and universities use Linux today. Both in classrooms and public labs. I expect to see more and more pick it up in the future, despite the lobbying from Microsoft and others. Linux is a win for teachers, and a win for students. </quote> -- Big Brother is watching ... so are we On 27/01/2011 12:24, Robin T Cox wrote: > http://goo.gl/3AGSa > > <quote> > A lot of educational institutions ranging from grade schools to colleges and > universitie...

Win Server 2003 wins!
http://www.nwfusion.com/best/2004/0223os.html "...based on testing of five major operating systems geared to run on enterprise-level servers we conducted this year, Microsoft's Windows Server 2003 comes out on top..." On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:52:37 -0400, DFS wrote: > http://www.nwfusion.com/best/2004/0223os.html > > "...based on testing of five major operating systems geared to run on > enterprise-level servers we conducted this year, Microsoft's Windows Server > 2003 comes out on top..." Date of article - Network World, 02/23/04. Please, if y...

Open Source WINs Win
,----[ Quote ] | Australia's largest regional television network, the Wollongong, | NSW-based WIN Television, has gone from no open source software to | betting its business on it within five years. `---- http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1371488140;fp;16;fpid;0 ...

Win ME not seeing Win 98?
Hello all. I am attemtping to setup a home network with some shared folders between a computer running Win ME and another running Win 98 2nd Ed. I have successfully setup the Home Network application on both machines. However, the Win 98 machine seems isolated from the network (I have a third machine running Win XP Home, and is giving me a password prompt when I try to connect to it. This is my brother's machine, so I have not messed with it, but I assume from this that it is at least being recognized on the network.) The Win 98 machine is being listed in my Network fo...

Win+M not the same as Win+D
On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 22:40:00 -0600, John H Meyers <jhmeyers@nomail.invalid> wrote: > >Might WindowsKey+M ("minimize all") also be useful to you? > >Note that WindowsKey+D ("show desktop") is not the same thing. I didn't know that. They seen the same What is the difference between the two? Thanks On 7/04/2011 9:54 AM, micky wrote: >> Might WindowsKey+M ("minimize all") also be useful to you? >> >> Note that WindowsKey+D ("show desktop") is not the same thing. > I didn't know that. ...

Netwokring WIN XP with WIN ME
Hi guys, I have 2 computers at home.. one desktop and the other a laptop networked via a crossover cable. Desktop is the server running WIN XP PRO.. and Laptop is running WIN ME the problem I'm having is that WIN ME is unable to see Win XP... but.. WIN xp can see and transfer files to WIN me. I dont have a firewall running on my XP machine.. On the laptop.. I got internet sharing happening.. and I can surf the net on that.. both are in the same workgroup. I click on My network Places...> then Entire Network and it says Unable to Browse the network WIndows is un...

Win Xp = Win 95 ?
As I've been writing here, I acquired a new XP game. I wanted to explore some multiplayer games and found one called Auto Assault. I initially played it on my 5200 FX card but felt it was cheating the game, so stepped up to an NX 6600. As a side effect, the card plays brilliantly in Suse 10, especially on ut2004 -- crisp colors, smooth movement, xtreme detail. And the windows game? Well, ever since I installed my card, it crashes on entry. At first I thought it was a game bug, but after 4 tech reports, I suspected otherwise. Then I read a support article such as this, mention...

Win
Window Station - WinSta0 SECURITY DESCRIPTOR OWNER S-1-5-32-544 DACL ACCESS_ALLOWED(0x24) S-1-5-21-1894959702-916126128-1004664070-2851 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0xF0000000) S-1-5-5-0-98044 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0xF037F) S-1-5-5-0-98044 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0xF0000000) S-1-5-12 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0xF037F) S-1-5-12 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0x200000C7) S-1-5-32-544 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0x20166) S-1-5-32-544 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0xF0000000) S-1-5-18 ACCESS_ALLOWED(0xF037F) S-1-5-18 DESKTOPS Default SECURITY DESCRIPTOR OWNER S-1-...

win
win ...

Win XP Home To Win 98se
I am trying to network an XP home with a 98se without any other hardware. I am trying to do this with a PCI card in the Xp machine and an ISA in the 98se. The XP machine seems like it works fine and searches the network, but the 98se machine doesn't look like it is doing anything - no lights on at the back of the card. When the 98se is shut down the lights on the card flash on for a second or two. I am using a normal RJ45 network cable straight between the 2. Do I have to use a crossover cable without any other hardware between them? They both show as working properly in device manager wit...

Win a Win a Kindle Wi-Fi!!!
Win a Win a Kindle Wi-Fi!!! http://tikedot.blogspot.com/2011/06/win-kindle-wi-fi-graphite-6.html ...

Win 2000 to Win XP problem
I have recently been provided with a new laptop. The old one ran Win 2000 with Access 2000 and the new one runs Win XP with Access 2000. When I try to run some of my modules in my old databases on the new machine, I receive a runtime error "Class Not Registered" on the first step where I open a table: rs.Open "[Tbl_Agent]", CurrentProject.Connection, _ adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic Anyone have any idea what might be wrong? I checked my references and they are set the same on my old laptop as they are on the new one. Any suggestions would be...

win XP to win 98 SE
Hi I have a Win XP laptop, I want to connect it to my desktop which runs win 98 se. When the desktop boots the message appears on the laptop that it is connected to a 100 Mbps lan, but when the win 98 on the desktop completely loads, the message changes to "network cable unplugged" and I am unable to connect. Also I assigned an IP statically to both the machines, but when I run Ipconfig, It does not show the addresses assigned. Please help. Are you using a cross over cable between the machines OR straight through cable to hub/switch from each machine. http://www.p...

Win 95 to Win 2K problems
Hi, wondering if someone could clear something up for me as I am tearing my hair out with this... I am aiming to add an old win 95 pc to my home network which consists of 2 win2k machines, a laptop and a desktop. These 2 are networked using a wireless access point (D-link DI 614+), both connecting using wireless cards. What I was hoping to do be able to do was connect the third win95 machine to the win2k desktop directly using the network cards that are currently unused on both machines, and a sigle cable to connect the two. I am not sure whether the above is possible or if I am ...

Difference between Win 98 and Win 98SE
How come some program can run on the second edition of Win98 but not the first? Bjorn > How come some program can run on the second edition of Win98 but not the first? There were a few minor differences but I can`t name them unfortunately, but if you hacked about you could probably get most programs to work. One of the common problems is when you need drivers for a USB device - USB support was only really functional in SE -- Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email * old email address "btiruseless" abandoned due to ...

how to network win 98 and win xp
Hi there , what do I need to do to connect on a network a laptop with win98se and a desktop with winxphe . Thanks , Paky ...

Difference between Win 98 and Win 2000?
VB5 I have a program function which reads similar files from a hard-drive folder and from a floppy in drive A. These file names list in two, side-by-side list boxes for comparison from which the user can click-select. Problem is that it runs perfectly in Win 98 but, when run under Win 2000, there is a long delay (usually about 30 seconds) after all file reading is finished, before the mouse becomes active again! I have inserted DoEvents at the point where file reading ends but this didn't change the delay. What is going on? Anyone here had this problem? TIA Don &...

Changing Win Server into Win 7
Hi, I wrote a sample application (it includes a device driver) that changes Windows version info (as returned to client apps by GetVersionEx Win32 API). It works fine. For example, I used my app on Win2008R2 box to install drivers (on dvd that came with motherboard) - the installer would refuse to complete its task on Win server, but after it was tricked into "thinking" that it's Win7, it install the drivers (and they work without issues). Here're my points: 1. Win7 and Win2008R2 have one codebase - so there isn't any reason that drivers developed for ...

Network Win 2000 and Win XP
I have Win 2K running on my desktop which is connected to my ISP and XP on my laptop that I take on the road. Is there a link that shows the step by step procedures to network two disimilar OS such as this? Tkx On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:01:33 +0100, "Disco" <plperry@skynet.be> wrote: >I have Win 2K running on my desktop which is connected to my ISP and XP on >my laptop that I take on the road. Is there a link that shows the step by >step procedures to network two disimilar OS such as this? > >Tkx > > What problems are you having? I ha...

Cannot transfer files from Win XP to Win ME
I have 3 computers wired as a network. I will call them A, B, and C. A is Toshiba Laptop with Windows Media Edition B is a Gateway with Windows XP PRO C is a Dell with Windows ME I can transfer files from A to C I can transfer files from A to B I can transfer files from B to C I can transfer files from C to B I cannot transfer files from C to A I cannot transfer files from B to A The error statement is this: \\A is not accessible No permission to Access Resource have set all the Sharing the same on each computer. All three show up on the 'Entire Network' Screen under ...