Macs suck!

After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.

They are slow, unstable, they are toys.

0
muahman1 (724)

In article <zYidnYdJIv7nAUPanZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
 "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:

> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>
> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.

The one-trick pony tries to speak, but falls tripping on his tongue.
--
Mike
0
"Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message
> In article <zYidnYdJIv7nAUPanZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
>> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
>> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>>
>> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.
>
> The one-trick pony tries to speak, but falls tripping on his tongue.

FISH ON!!!!

0
macwatch (52)
3/17/2008 5:39:24 PM
"Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message
> In article <zYidnYdJIv7nAUPanZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
>> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
>> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>>
>> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.
>
> The one-trick pony tries to speak, but falls tripping on his tongue.
> --
> Mike

Fish On!!!!

Went for the oldest lure in my tackle box!

0
muahman1 (724)
3/17/2008 5:40:01 PM
In article <JJ-dnT0zHvnZMEPanZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
 "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:

> "Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message
> > In article <zYidnYdJIv7nAUPanZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> > "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
> >> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
> >>
> >> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.
> >
> > The one-trick pony tries to speak, but falls tripping on his tongue.
> > --
> > Mike
>
> Fish On!!!!
>
> Went for the oldest lure in my tackle box!

Sorry pratt, but you took another pratt-fall. Your name, as well as zero
for that matter and a few others, indicates bait. You are nothing but
bait and you give it away so there is no fishing involved by my post but
only a sad commentary on your lack of usefulness and waste of oxygen.
--
Mike
0
> In article <JJ-dnT0zHvnZMEPanZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
>> "Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message

>> > The one-trick pony tries to speak, but falls tripping on his tongue.
>> > --
>> > Mike
>>
>> Fish On!!!!
>>
>> Went for the oldest lure in my tackle box!
>
> Sorry pratt, but you took another pratt-fall. Your name, as well as zero
> for that matter and a few others, indicates bait. You are nothing but
> bait and you give it away so there is no fishing involved by my post but
> only a sad commentary on your lack of usefulness and waste of oxygen.

I love it here.

In article <k_zDj.21288$dT.1822@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
 "z ara" <DaveFritzinger@bumfuck.net> wrote:

> "Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message
> > In article <JJ-dnT0zHvnZMEPanZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> > "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message

> >> Fish On!!!!
> >>
> >> Went for the oldest lure in my tackle box!
> >
> > Sorry pratt, but you took another pratt-fall. Your name, as well as zero
> > for that matter and a few others, indicates bait. You are nothing but
> > bait and you give it away so there is no fishing involved by my post but
> > only a sad commentary on your lack of usefulness and waste of oxygen.
>
> I love it here.

Zara, if you think your e-mail address is supposed to insult Dave
Fritzinger, you are wasting your time. Try coming up with something more
original.
0
t-bone2 (2779)
3/17/2008 8:05:26 PM
On Mar 17, 10:05=A0am, Chance Furlong <t-b...@megakatcity.com> wrote:
> In article <k_zDj.21288$dT.1...@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
> =A0"z ara" <DaveFritzin...@bumfuck.net> wrote:
>

> > "Mike" <m...@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message

> > > Sorry pratt, but you took another pratt-fall. Your name, as well as ze=
ro
> > > for that matter and a few others, indicates bait. You are nothing but
> > > bait and you give it away so there is no fishing involved by my post b=
ut
> > > only a sad commentary on your lack of usefulness and waste of oxygen.
>
> > I love it here.
>
> Zara, if you think your e-mail address is supposed to insult Dave
> Fritzinger, you are wasting your time. Try coming up with something more
> original.

Nothing zero says could insult me. All I have to do is consider the
source...
--
Dave Fritzinger
Honolulu, HI
On 2008-03-17 12:28:24 -0400, "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> said:

> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of
> the cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>
> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.

And YOU are a troll douche!

Nice going Beavis!

0
Nips (17)
3/18/2008 1:07:54 AM
In article <k_zDj.21288$dT.1822@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
 "z ara" <DaveFritzinger@bumfuck.net> wrote:

> "Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message
> > In article <JJ-dnT0zHvnZMEPanZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> > "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message

> >> Fish On!!!!
> >>
> >> Went for the oldest lure in my tackle box!
> >
> > Sorry pratt, but you took another pratt-fall. Your name, as well as zero
> > for that matter and a few others, indicates bait. You are nothing but
> > bait and you give it away so there is no fishing involved by my post but
> > only a sad commentary on your lack of usefulness and waste of oxygen.
>
> I love it here.

Remember what happens to BAIT, zero...
--
Mike
0
> In article <k_zDj.21288$dT.1822@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
> "z ara" <DaveFritzinger@bumfuck.net> wrote:
>
>> "Mike" <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote in message

>> > Sorry pratt, but you took another pratt-fall. Your name, as well as
>> > zero
>> > for that matter and a few others, indicates bait. You are nothing but
>> > bait and you give it away so there is no fishing involved by my post
>> > but
>> > only a sad commentary on your lack of usefulness and waste of oxygen.
>>
>> I love it here.
>
> Remember what happens to BAIT, zero...

Yeah - you keep sucking it down like it's your last meal.

In article <zYidnYdJIv7nAUPanZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
 "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:

> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>
> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.

But define "slow". Define "unstable". Define "toy".
0
iadvocate (1220)
3/18/2008 7:26:15 PM
MuahMan wrote:
> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of
> the cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>
> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.

People who cheat on their taxes or don't pay their taxes also SUCK!!!!!
0
nospam21 (19047)
3/18/2008 9:21:09 PM
"John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> MuahMan wrote:
>> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
>> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>>
>> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.
>

> People who cheat on their taxes or don't pay their taxes also SUCK!!!!!

Taxes are unconstitutional!!!

0
muahman1 (724)
3/19/2008 6:41:16 PM
"John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> MuahMan wrote:
>> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
>> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
>>
>> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.
>

> People who cheat on their taxes or don't pay their taxes also SUCK!!!!!

You SUCK.

In article <HtdEj.22992$vr3.1823@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
 "z ara" <DaveFritzinger@bumfuck.net> wrote:

> "John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > MuahMan wrote:
> >> After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
> >> cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
> >>
> >> They are slow, unstable, they are toys.
> >

> > People who cheat on their taxes or don't pay their taxes also SUCK!!!!!
>
> You SUCK.

Leave John out of your fantasies and fetishes.
0
t-bone2 (2779)

In article <_zgEj.23071$vr3.9345@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
 "z ara" <DaveFritzinger@bumfuck.net> wrote:

> "Chance Furlong" <t-bone@megakatcity.com> wrote in message
> > In article <HtdEj.22992$vr3.1823@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
> > "z ara" <DaveFritzinger@bumfuck.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message

> >> You SUCK.
> >
> > Leave John out of your fantasies and fetishes.
>
> You suck.

I don't think so. Keep me out of your fantasies.
0
t-bone2 (2779)
3/19/2008 11:10:22 PM
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:40:01 -0400, MuahMan wrote:

> Went for the oldest lure in my tackle box!

Pretty proud of yourself, huh? I mean, with such high aspirations and all...

0
no-spam2 (6831)
3/22/2008 5:05:51 AM
In article
<mike-4139F5.12303317032008@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
 Mike <mike@nononccfaba.org> wrote:

> In article <zYidnYdJIv7nAUPanZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
>  "MuahMan" <muahman@cumcast.net> wrote:
>
> > After all the years it's still the best way to sum up the platform of the
> > cult-like Mactards. MACS SUCK.
> >
> > They are slow, unstable, they are toys.

WINDOWS SUCKS!

Juvenile.

Need I point out that Mac OS X only gets faster with each rev?
That this measurement is made NOT with new and faster hardware
but with OLD PowerPC hardware? Hum? Go Google it trolls.

And what OS is REALLY slow, and keeps getting SLOWER with each
rev, even on the latest and greatest PC hardware? VISTA!

And what laptop hardware platform has been proven to run Vista
the fastest? Golly, its the MacBook and MacBook Pro line of
laptops. Who'd have guessed? (Me actually).

And what operating system is well known for the BLUE SCREEN OF
DEATH, even in Windows Vista?

Thus I laugh and laugh it your trollness. Get along little
trolls. Your mummy is calling, and she is going to be very angry
with out that you're covered in mud from playing in the pig sty.
You naughty children. A spanking is in order!

:-P

--
Fortune Magazine 11-29-05: What's your computer setup today?
Frederick Brooks: I happily use a Macintosh. It's not been

Mac to mac

To Mac or not to Mac?

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Help! iSync mac to mac

Mac advocacy again: Springer changes to Mac
Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. http://tinyurl.com/68ajad =46rom the article: In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D=F6pfner lists four reasons for the change: Most of the company=92s layout work was already being done on Macs Macs are more user friendly than other computers Apple creates the most elegant computers Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the past -- Dave Fritzinger Honolulu, HI Dave Fritzinger wrote: > Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. > > http://tinyurl.com/68ajad > > From the article: > > In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D�pfner lists > four reasons for the change: > > Most of the company�s layout work was already being done on Macs > Macs are more user friendly than other computers > Apple creates the most elegant computers > Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the > past > -- > Dave Fritzinger > Honolulu, HI It also said they'll be running OS X, Windows Vista and Windows XP on these machines, so basically they have just added an additonal OS to support. "Apple creates the most elegant computers". Wow, I'm glad he's not the CEO of my company. Steve In article <baidnd-wU5XcKPPVnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@stevedemena.com> wrote: > Dave Fritzinger wrote: > > Here's a bit...

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World
I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free world: My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and urologist are all Mac. No PCs. Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac (no surprise there). My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have PowerBooks and one has an eMac. (She has a G5 iMac.) I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using a Windows POS unit. It never was intentional. I don't scout a place to see what frickin' computer they use. Jus...

bmp-mac, mac and xmms-mac ports
Hello, I can't find these in the ports collections, so i've downloaded and compiled mac and xmms-mac successfully and have confirmed that they work on FreeBSD. I was looking for an APE (Monkey Audio) plug-in for XMMS in the ports collection but wasn't able to find one. I had a bit of trouble with compiling xmms-mac to start off with. The compilation would fail with the following: g++ -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/xmms -I/usr/local/include/gtk12 -I/usr/local/include/glib12 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -s -O3 -Wall -pedantic -DBUILD_CROSS_PLATFORM -g -O2 -o fileinfo fileinfo.o -Wl,-E -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-12 -lgdk-12 -lgmodule-12 -lglib-12 /usr/local/lib/libintl.so /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm -lxmms /usr/lib/libmac.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libgthread-12.so.3: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_timedwait' *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1/src. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. However i've managed to fix this by deleting the extracts files, re-extracting the files again, adding -lpthread to the configure.in file and then running autoconf to regenerate the configure script before compiling. # diff starts here --- configure.in.old Sun Dec 10 14:24:01 2006 +++ configure.in Sun Dec 10 14:24:...

Mac Sucks so bad Screw you mac lovers
http://macsucks.teenwag.com/poll?n=161&show=prev&displ=Mac+sucks+big+time+more+screw+you+mac+lovers ...

Mac-to-Mac VPN?
Years ago, I set up a Mac network (under OS9) with a VPN router and some software on a remote PowerBook that allowed VPN access. I'm not terribly familiar with OSX yet, but I understand that much of this functionality is now built in. Can anybody steer me in the right direction as far as hardware, software and configuration? Here's the setup I envision: - Small LAN running two Macs and a printer with a DSL connection through a router. - Remote PowerBook connected to the net varyingly with dial-up, DSL (wired), and AirPort. - Use the PowerBook to securely connect to at l...

Mac to MAc Firewire
Hey all Looking for some help. I am trying to use a 6-6pin 1394 cable to connect two iBooks together and transfer some large files. iBook 1 dual USB 'white' iBook OS 9.2 iBook 2 G4 OSx 10.2 I boot iBook 1 into 'target drive' mode and get the firewire icon dancing about the screen then connect it to iBook 2 but the drive does not appear on the desktop. I have tried all combinations of rebooting/ connecting before and after rebooting but nothing seams to work. When the firewire is plugged in the target disk makes a short noise then nothing the host does not appear to react at ...

Mac Miail on .mac
I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address but I could well be missing something. Thanks Colin Countryman wrote: > I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this > as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address > but I could well be missing something. > > Thanks > Colin Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field. Chu -- chuenginsberg at mac dot com On Sun, 21 Jan 2...

networking mac to mac???
Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx 5wak <rosscoism@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a > ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx Put an ethernet cable between them, enable tcp/ip and file sharing on one and log on from the other, seems to be what you are asking for? And you do not need a cross-over cable between modern Macs. -- /Jon For contact info, run the following in Terminal: echo 361993718603049801070734...

When is a Mac no longer a Mac?
OK, so Apple's going to go to Intel CPUs. Now Macs are no longer differentiated by a slow clock and superior instruction set--we've got the same hackjob clusterfuck on speed PCs have been using for decades now. And over the last few years Apple's gone away from SCSI, NuBus, ADB, Localtalk, etc. And PCs have picked up USB, dropped floppies, and colored their cases. The hardware's basically merging between the two platforms. On the software side, the classic MacOS is gone, replaced by Unixy stuff. And like it or not, higher up on the UI level lots of Windows-li...

MAC to MAC connectivity
Hi, As part of a design that I'm investigating, I am looking at connecting a number of FPGA based MACs to a dedicated broadcom switch chip. The difficulty with this is that to interface both chips, I need to have two closely coupled and redundant PHY . Is it possible to connect two MAC (SGMII) directly point-to-point, bypassing the PHY completely? Or is it necessary to have at least some PHY functionality, even if it is a point to point link? Kind regards, Stephen Steve wrote: > Hi, > > As part of a design that I'm investigating, I am looking at connecting > a number...

mac to mac connection
Hi, PBG3 400 OS 10.3 I connect a crossover cable between my PB, and other macs running OS9, and can not mount see the other mac on my PB. Have followed the Help, but must be doing something wrong somewhere. I can however see/connect to my PB from the peripheral mac via the Chooser. I have not been able to connect to windoze machines either, but maybe that will rsolve if I can get mac to mac sharing happening. Can someone suggest what I may be overlooking or a relevant site... ? thanks indeed Chris Brown Neurosurgery University of Adelaide In article <400da705$1@yorrell.saard.net>, Chris Brown <cbrown@medicine.adelaide.edu.au> wrote: > Hi, > > > PBG3 400 OS 10.3 > > I connect a crossover cable between my PB, and other macs running OS9, > and can not mount see the other mac on my PB. Have followed the Help, > but must be doing something wrong somewhere. I can however see/connect > to my PB from the peripheral mac via the Chooser. > > I have not been able to connect to windoze machines either, but maybe > that will rsolve if I can get mac to mac sharing happening. > > Can someone suggest what I may be overlooking or a relevant site... ? > > > thanks indeed > > Chris Brown > Neurosurgery > University of Adelaide > Chris, things won't necessarily connect automagically. First, you have to turn on "File Sharing" on both machines. If you have an OS 9 box, when y...

MAC to MAC over Internet
Hi All, First I will tell you that I am not a MAC user or owner so please be patient :) I have a friend who runs a small business and they have two MAC computers in the office that are networked together and share files. The main MAC has approx 20,000 files that they share and update. One of the people will be moving away and they want to be able to connect over the Internet to the main MAC and share the files just like they do in the office today. They need to be able to have the master files on the main MAC in the office and allow the other person to easily access and update the master ...

change mac address get mac address spoofing mac address find computer by mac address
Mac Address Spoofing Report Victor J. Canny D. Abstract: Mac address can uniquely identifies each node of a network, ISPs and network administrators use mac address to manage their pc users. PC users may want to spoof mac address so that he need not to contact with ISP for a new network interface card (NIC); PC users may want to hide his mac address so that totally hide his information on the internet. Introduction Mac address, short for Media Access Control address, is a hardware address that uniquely identifies each node of a network. It means, in a local area network (LAN) or oth...

First is was iPods, now it's Macs! Mac Advocacy
http://tinyurl.com/6sawx Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids are buying a lot of Macs because of the iPod along with the fact that Mac Laptops are cheaper than their Dell cousins. Seems the college crowd is providing the Mac Advocacy. -- Regards, JP "The measure of a man is what he will do knowing he will get nothing in return" In article <jpolaski-CC78AF.11530722092004@netnews.comcast.net>, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSpaMync.net> wrote: > http://tinyurl.com/6sawx > > Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids ...

[News] Mac Sucks, Says Mac User (Uses GNU/Linux Too)

Anyone got Mac classic Mac emulation running well on their Intel Mac?
Despite switching to DOSBox and VMware's Fusion with WinXP to handle my classic gaming needs, there are still a bunch of classic MacOS games I'm desperate to run on my Intel Mac. I've tried and failed to get Ballisk and SheepShaver running. Mini vMac runs but has a nasty, nasty habbit of corrupting disk images opened in both it and OSX. *sigh* Has anyone had any sucess? Why is classic Mac emulation so way behind other emulation efforts? With Amiga emulation running it's surprising classic Mac emulation is so far behind :-( TIA, Jamie Kahn Genet -- If you&...

Macs Suck
Just testing. In article <vv0gj4510kdp61@news.supernews.com>, "John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > Just testing. Did it work? -- Sandman[.net] Sandman wrote: > In article <vv0gj4510kdp61@news.supernews.com>, "John" > <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > >> Just testing. > > Did it work? Yes In article <vv0h9ig8mrvja3@news.supernews.com>, "John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > >> Just testing. > > > > Did it work? > > Yes Congratulations, is it the first time for you? -- S...

Mac and non Mac Partition
Hello, I want to use my mac to copy some files to mp3 players or other portable stup. The problem for instance in a Fat16 partion the mac write some "._blahblah" files. And some player doesn't like these file and get frozen. I have to plug the player (or it's memory card) to a Pc, the remove these file in order to make it working. Is there a way to avoid this ? Thanks John In article <4a4cc7f2$0$12658$ba4acef3@news.orange.fr>, John <NoSpam@NoSpam.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I want to use my mac to copy some files to mp3 players or other portable ...

WakeOnLAN Mac to Mac over the net?
My mother's trusty 4+ year old iMac G5 is starting to have heat issues (Northbridge over 180� F with occasional kernel panics), so we've configured it to sleep when not in use. So I wanted to see if I could get Wake On LAN working over the net, but so far haven't had success. The computer is connected directly to a cable modem - no router, and has the OS X firewall turned on. The System Preferences > Energy Saver > Power Adapter > Options > Wake for Ethernet administrator access checkbox is checked. I have an Airport Extreme on my end, which doesn't do any ...

Mac Quadra to a Mac G4?
I have to transfer my Mac Quadra 840 files to my Mac G4. My Quadra OS was in the 7s (I can't even remember) and I am running OS X and Classic on my G4. Can I transfer Claris files to my Microsoft Word, and the old Photoshop, illustrator, painter, director files into the G4? I sure hope so. Thanks ...

Web resources about - Macs suck! - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

River Suck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Suck Valley Way is a long-distance trail . it is a 105-kilometre (65-mile) long circular route that begins and ends in Castlerea, County ...

Why Life Without Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm Would Suck
Facebook has an algorithm (externally known as EdgeRank ) that determines who sees which posts at which times. It’s meant to present users the ...

Your return policy sucks Lululemon. My... - lululemon athletica - Facebook
Your return policy sucks Lululemon. My sister spent $62 on a tank for me that is much too large. I tried to exchange it today for the exact same ...

Banner Ads Suck. Now Apps, Those Are Cool.
An agency strategy perspective Where we are: Despite significant evidence that times are changing, most of today’s websites continue to follow ...

Search Twitter - time warner sucks
Sign in Sign up Search Refresh Time Warner Sucks @ FuckTimeWarner Time Warner Sucks @ CharlesFoster3 Time Warner Sucks @ FakeTimeWarner View ...

The Speed of Light Sucks
Our current datacenter is in New York City . Yep, where they make all that great salsa . So whenever you make a request to any Stack Exchange ...

Blast The Droids - Android Sucks XD on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Blast The Droids - Android Sucks XD. Download Blast The Droids ...

Your car really really really really SUCKS - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
His alarm was going off whenever the Muni went by. Notes from irate neighbors.

7 Ways to Chop an Onion: You Suck at Cooking (episode 9) - YouTube
Subscribe for more unconventional culinary mastery; ►►http://bit.ly/1HuynlY See how far Grilled Cheese Robot technology has come: ►►http://bit.ly/1dZ1gOF ...