New product announcement

For the Apple fan that has everything...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/icopulate.shtml

Well, almost everything.

--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
"Making it hard to do stupid things often makes it hard

"Randy Howard" <randyhoward@FOOverizonBAR.net> stated in post
MPG.1cb7f23fff8c3d1a98a283@news.verizon.net on 4/1/05 11:05 PM:

> For the Apple fan that has everything...
>
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/icopulate.shtml
>
> Well, almost everything.

Reminds me of the ol' iBrator

    http://www.goatee.org/ibrator/

And I see it has been updated... oh my:

    http://www.flamingmailbox.com/maccomedy/movies/ibrator.html

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
SNIT (24281)
4/2/2005 6:17:41 AM
In article <BE738715.F202%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID says...

>     http://www.flamingmailbox.com/maccomedy/movies/ibrator.html

Too funny.  :-)

0
randyhoward (4848)

Share your products, get reviewed and announce new products
Hi, We have started a new discussion forum to share, announce and review softwares and games. You can submit shareware as well as freewares. Links to download sites can also be posted and viewed. We request you to contribute to our forum http://www.cravedownload.com. Thanks Crave Download Team. ...

[ANNOUNCE] NewTek Announces 1st 64-bit Anim, New 3D Product
NewTek Produces First 64-bit 3D Animation for the Microsoft Launch of Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Bill Gates keynote features LightWave� 64 animation NewTek is pleased to announce today the creation of the first 3D animation modeled, animated and rendered entirely in a native Windows 64-bit environment. Using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and the beta version of LightWave� 64 on a 64-bit AMD Opteron(TM) with 32GB of RAM, Rob Powers, lead creature animator on James Cameron's "Aliens of the Deep" created an extremely rich and beautifully textured undersea ...

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

New computer product announcements
From Dell 1. XPSTM 710 H2C for PC enthusiasts and high end gamers. The system, a first, incorporates a two-stage cooling process. First, a liquid-to-air heat exchanger works like a car�s radiator and fan system to remove heat from the processor. Then, ceramic-based thermoelectric cooling modules like those used in space shuttles remove additional heat. Sensors help prevent the formation of frost or condensation by helping to keep the processor slightly above ambient room temperature. The XPS 710 H2C starts at $5,499 and is available worldwide. 2. Two new flat-panel monitors. Favored by gamers, photographers and digital-media experts, the company�s first 27 inch widescreen monitor has a 30-percent broader color spectrum than traditional monitors. The second, a 22 inch widescreen model, is rich in features and ideal for watching videos and playing games. Both are available immediately worldwide, and priced at $1,399 and $329, respectively 3. Home Media Suite, a product bundle that will gear up any room of a home. It includes a new digital television tuner that when combined with other products delivers a full, seamless digital-entertainment experience, including receiving and recording premium high-definition digital cable and streaming it wirelessly to other parts of the home. The bundle includes an XPS 410 desktop, Windows Vista when available, digital TV tuner, 27-inch flat panel monitor, speakers, Dell All in One 966 printer, and an 802.11 dual band router and p...

ANNOUNCE: The Beasts new productions.
Here are the latest intros produced by The Beasts Crew. Hope you enjoy! http://so_o2.tripod.com/TBC2-STbin-20040209.zip http://so_o2.tripod.com/TS6-STbin-20040213.zip SoLo2 Hermann Samso <so_o2@mailcity.com> http://members.tripod.com/so_o2 ...

MaVerick Software Foundation Announces New Members, New Website, New Features, New Name, New Focus
Hello, We are happy to announce that Manuel Goyenechea of Servertec, www.servertec.com and Herb Rubin of Pathfinders, www.pfinders.com have joined the MaVerick Development Team. We have just redone our website's look-and-feel so that it is easier to navigate. We have added phpBB online forums, phpCollab task management system, Mantis for bug tracking system and FAQ Frenzy. We have changed the name of the project from Maverick DBMS to Maverick Application Server because Maverick is not just a database management system, it is a complete Application Server with a built-in MultiValue database. Maverick Application Server is now under The Maverick Software Foundation whose focus is to create an open source object oriented cross-platform application server, application builder and application suite. Presently the Maverick Website team is working very hard to integrate all the new website features. In the meantime please bear with multiple registrations and logins. If you find any problems with our new website please send an email to webmaster@maverick-dbms.org. The Maverick Development team is also working overtime to get a new release of Maverick out the door. The release will focus on the Maverick BASIC language and will contain almost two years worth of work by Robert and company. Right now they are literally working 24x7 around the world to identify and fix bugs. If you would like to help us test Maverick please downlo...

"I am the happy owner of a Mac Book Pro, but I can't really justify purchasing a new Mac given the cost of a new Mac vs. a comparable PC."
http://ayende.com/Blog/archive/2010/02/11/suggestions-for-a-new-laptop.aspx Suggestions for a new laptop? Okay, the previous time I asked this question, I decided that buying a big desktop machine would be preferable, but I am currently traveling and I am pained at the speed of my current laptop. Therefore, I am going to need a new one. I am the happy owner of a Mac Book Pro, but I can't really justify purchasing a new Mac given the cost of a new Mac vs. a comparable PC. The Mac tax just doesn't pay for itself at those levels for me. Any recommendations? I want so...

OT: New product announcement: Elegance
<plug> As many of you know, we've been developing a mechanism to deliver lectures via the internet. We began that process in QCTerm several years ago but we are now in the process of breaking that code out into a new separate product, which we are calling "QCShow." In order to make QCShow be everything that we wanted it to be, we had to develop and write a great many image processing routines. Because of that effort, we also began developing a third product, QCPhoto, an auxilary program for digital cameras, designed primarily for families, especially mothers. ...

Some new Apple products... shipping or announced...
http://www.apple.com/xsan/ http://www.apple.com/motion/ ���� wrote: > http://www.apple.com/xsan/ > > http://www.apple.com/motion/ If they come from Apple BUGS are certain. In article <10863qggaedmqfb@news.supernews.com>, "John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > ���� wrote: > > http://www.apple.com/xsan/ > > > > http://www.apple.com/motion/ > > > If they come from Apple BUGS are certain. > John you idiot we are not talking about microsoft software here ! Harri Mellin wrote: > In article <10863qggaedmqfb@news.supe...

Cisco and Netgear announce new products
eChannelLine - North York,Ontario,Canada .... Systems announced three new products for the Cisco 7200 Series Routers -- the Cisco 7200 Network Processing Engine (NPE-G2), Cisco 7200 VPN Services Adapter ... http://www.echannelline.com/usa/story.cfm?item=20701 Are there any thought on the price of it? Alexey www.vpnsolution.info alexeinn@yahoo.com writes: >eChannelLine - North York,Ontario,Canada >... Systems announced three new products for the Cisco 7200 Series >Routers -- the Cisco 7200 Network Processing Engine (NPE-G2), Cisco >7200 VPN Services Adapter ... &...

Apple announces new Mac Pro
It's a dual-processor quad-core 2.8 GHz Mac with 2 gigs of RAM. It lists for $2799. Apple says that this is the fastest Macintosh ever made, and is twice as fast as the previous model for processor-intensive operations. There are 3.0 gigs and 3.2 gigs models as well. There is also a BTW single-processor quad core model for the budget minded, which sells for $2299. The original 128K Macintosh sold for $2495 in 1984 dollars ($4956 in today's currency); quite a difference, isn't it? The inflation rate from January 1984 until today is 98.6 percent. (I rounded that to one ...

Further Announcement: New Posting in linux-troll-advocacy
I've must put the first post into my fantastic new google group. Please come and read it. its ralated to both of your Usenet groups. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/troll-linux/browse_thread/thread/57543119785b7f66 82.77.121.19 Mike Cox wrote: > > I've must put the first post into my fantastic new google group. > Please come and read it. its ralated to both of your Usenet groups. > > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/troll-linux/browse_thread thread/57543119785b7f66 Dear Mike, You are turning into a regular internet terrorist. I thought you were posting f...

New product from CMS Products
They just announced a 100GB backup drive. List is at $419. Has anyone ever used their backup systems? I'm thinking of getting one of these and upgrading my laptop to 100GB. Thanks! ...

New Product Announcement -- Zanware PC Controller
Hi all, We'd like to announce our new product below. Early units will soon be available from www.homeseer.com, or www.automatedoutlet.com. Description: ============ Low cost TCP/IP PC controller with LCD, control knob, temperature sensor, light sensor, beeper/buzzer, and remote control, all fitting neatly in a standard 3-gang electrical box, and powered via Ethernet cable. Features: ========= *HomeSeer Control -- Control devices, trigger events, access e-mail, and other HomeSeer features. *Media Control -- Play MP3s, videos, play lists, browse your computers hard drive and play media. ...

OlderGames announces new CD32 product! (fwd)
-- Fowarded message -- From: RW Bivins ....our company is happy to announce we will be shipping three new versions of 'FROG FEAST' on November 15th. The new editions include Dreamcast, Amiga CD32, and FM Towns MARTY. ---------------------- DETAILED INFO: ---------------------- >From RasterSoft's Homepage: "On August 20th, 2005 Frog Feast was unleashed on the unsuspecting public, courtesy of OlderGames. In the two years Frog Feast has been around, it's been released on 12 different console or arcade systems. Many of the supported systems are hard to fi...

[News] Timesys Announces New Linux Products

OlderGames announces new CD32 product! (fwd)
-- Fowarded message -- From: RW Bivins ....our company is happy to announce we will be shipping three new versions of 'FROG FEAST' on November 15th. The new editions include Dreamcast, Amiga CD32, and FM Towns MARTY. ---------------------- DETAILED INFO: ---------------------- >From RasterSoft's Homepage: "On August 20th, 2005 Frog Feast was unleashed on the unsuspecting public, courtesy of OlderGames. In the two years Frog Feast has been around, it's been released on 12 different console or arcade systems. Many of the supported systems are hard to fi...

New Product Announced: SolidWorks Mechanical Conceptual
Coverage and discussion on the CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn In rec.crafts.metalworking jon_banquer <jonbanquer@yahoo.com> wrote: > Coverage and discussion on the CADCAM Technology Leaders group on > LinkedIn there's a discussion on myspace too On Jan 21, 11:14=A0am, Cydrome Leader <prese...@MUNGEpanix.com> wrote: > In rec.crafts.metalworking jon_banquer <jonbanq...@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > Coverage and discussion on the CADCAM Technology Leaders group on > > LinkedIn > > there's a discussion on myspace too ...

compare old Mac speed with new products?
In the magazines and such, we often see speed comparisons of new Macs against older ones... but only a model or two back. But where can we find more complete information? For instance, I'd like to compare my G4 dual 450 to the current G4s, mini, iMac G5 and the rest of the G5s. Advice? Thanks, ...

Announcement: A 10th Anniversary, and a New Mac Orchard
December 17, 2005 � Today is the 10th anniversary of The Mac Orchard, the most complete, most up-to-date collection of Macintosh Internet applications available anywhere on the Internet. More importantly, today also represents the official unveiling of the new Mac Orchard, which was over two years in the making. Here are the highlights: * A new look and feel, implemented using XHTML and CSS2 for accessibility, and featuring far greater readability; * A new page layout offers more information for each application, as well as a wealth of related information for each application category...

palmOne Announces New Category of Mobile-Computing Products
A nw product is going to be announced later this month; seems like there is soemthing to the LifeDrive rumors after all. http://ir.palmone.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=105423&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=707002&highlight= Thorbjorn Sundboe wrote: > A nw product is going to be announced later this month; seems like there > is soemthing to the LifeDrive rumors after all. > > http://ir.palmone.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=105423&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=707002&highlight= Sound like they've just invented the Sony Clie. -- --John to email, dial "usenet"...

Stuart Tyrrell Developments announce cute new product
Stuart Tyrrell Developments announce USB DVD Drive ================================================== Stuart Tyrrell Developments are pleased to announce the retail release of an ultra-compact external CD/DVD drive for use with RISC PC, A7000, VirtualAcorn based machines and standard PCs. Measuring a svelte 138mm x 135mm x 21mm (approx. 5.4 x 5.3 x 0.8 inches), the drive takes up little more space than a CD case, and is ideal for users who want a simple to set up, portable solution. This cute product is also ideal for those people using machines with limited expansion capabilities to add op...

ANNOUNCE: New PDF Editor for Mac OS X
Hi Folks, ***Thanks to those comp.text.pdf members who helped out with the beta test - your license codes will be sent out shortly*** http://www.coherentpdf.com/proview.html Proview is a PDF Editor for Mac OS X. It allows you to merge and split files, rotate flip and scale individual pages, or all pages, crop pages and modify the document information It can edit encrypted files, and can decrypt and encrypt PDF documents. You can also manage PDF bookmarks, add or remove PDF attachments, and add text and dates to one or more pages. Proview has a simple, clean interface with all functions e...

Mac Pro a symbol for the Apple new product pipeline?
The Mac Pro looks like an empty can. It that some sort of subliminal signal that the Apple design bureau is out of ideas? In article <6481701f-98ab-4508-8002-348d8c085991@googlegroups.com>, Tommy Troll wrote: > The Mac Pro looks like an empty can. It that some sort of subliminal > signal that the Apple design bureau is out of ideas? So it looks like a can, huh? Ok, sure. But since its top is "closed", how does it look like an *empty* can? I mean, how does an empty and a filled can differ in appearance when the lid is on? I'm assuming that you agree that this looks like an empty box: http://tinyurl.com/lcsd3l2 And that is some sort of subliminal signal about MS design bureau is out of ideas or something? Well, I think the Xbox One *does* actually make it seem that they're out of ideas due to the pretty unimaginative design of the Xbox One (and the PS€, for that matter), but since the Mac Pro is drastically different in design than most - if not all - desktop computers, it should be strange for a reasonable person to take this design choice to be the result of someone being *out* of ideas. Oh yeah, now I see the problem. -- Sandman[.net] On 08/01/2014 10:28 AM, Sandman wrote: > In article <6481701f-98ab-4508-8002-348d8c085991@googlegroups.com>, Tommy Troll wrote: > >> The Mac Pro looks like an empty can. It that some sort of subliminal >> signal that the Apple design bure...

Web resources about - New product announcement - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Public service announcement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A public service announcement ( PSA ) or public service ad, are messages in the public interest disseminated by the media without charge, with ...

Two big announcements.
... This year marks 37signals' 15th year in business. And today is Basecamp's 10th birthday. We have a lot to celebrate, and two exciting announcements ...

4Q EARNINGS CALL: Zuckerberg Discusses ‘Separate Mobile Apps’ Just Prior To Paper Announcement
Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg wasn’t joking about “building separate mobile applications beyond the main Facebook app” during the ...

Facebook's latest news, announcements and media resources - Facebook's latest news, announcements and ...
Facebook Newsroom - Facebook's latest news, announcements and media resources

FastMail Weblog - Blog for FastMail announcements, news and comments
Blog for FastMail announcements, news and comments

Instant Analysis: Digesting the Implications of Today’s Platform Roadmap Announcements
We’re here at Facebook headquarters, where Ethan Beard, Director of Platform Marketing, just delivered Facebook’s first-ever “platform roadmap” ...

#OnlyOnTwitter: Announcements and surprises
We have a couple of moments to share with you this week of things that happened #OnlyOnTwitter. Two of our stories this week are about announcements. ...

Today's Cisco announcement (2 of 2): Cisco Demonstrates Commitment to Global Internet of Things Ecosystem ...
Full release at: http://www.slideshare.net/iotwf/cisco-internet-of-things-press-release-october-29-announcement-27685075 Cisco Demonstrates Commitment ...

WWDC 2012 : What companies are the potential biggest winners and losers from the announcements made at ...
Rakesh Agrawal's answer: Winners Apple - Well, duh. They showed the advantages of owning the whole stack vs. offering software to run on other ...

announcement « Blog – Stack Exchange
The simple answer is, it takes as long as it takes . We’ll wait. If a site needs more activity, go out and evangelize it . As long as your site ...