Premiere Elements now on the Mac App Store.

"What about Premier Elements?"

Yes, Clyde, it's there now... ...just as I predicted it would be.

:-)

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone

Welcome to the mid 90's.
0
MuahMan
11/8/2011 5:08:01 PM
On 11/8/11 11:08 AM, MuahMan wrote:

> Welcome to the mid 90s.

Welcome to late 2011.
0
Chance
11/8/2011 5:35:48 PM
On Nov 7, 1:57=A0pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> "What about Premier Elements?"
>
> Yes, Clyde, it's there now... ...just as I predicted it would be.
>
> :-)

Yeah but you don't get the organizer that comes the box set so it's
not the same. So there! Neener! Neener!

0
Mayor

New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store
Hi Guys, Dumadu Games had released a series of new games for Mac. Have a try and let us know how do you feel about the game. We would feel happy if you guys give a suggestion. Here goes the list of the games : Cricket Link : goo.gl/aagVZ Pop Chop Link : goo.gl/MSAu2 Twitty Link : goo.gl/sbxsk Icy Bouncy Link : goo.gl/UPG1L Thanks. ...

New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store
Hi Guys, Dumadu Games had released a series of new games for Mac. Have a try and let us know how do you feel about the game. We would feel happy if you guys give a suggestion. Here goes the list of the games : Cricket Link : goo.gl/aagVZ Pop Chop Link : goo.gl/MSAu2 Twitty Link : goo.gl/sbxsk Icy Bouncy Link : goo.gl/UPG1L Thanks. ...

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac is Available on Mac App Store

Mac to mac

Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac is Available on Mac App Store

First is was iPods, now it's Macs! Mac Advocacy
http://tinyurl.com/6sawx Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids are buying a lot of Macs because of the iPod along with the fact that Mac Laptops are cheaper than their Dell cousins. Seems the college crowd is providing the Mac Advocacy. -- Regards, JP "The measure of a man is what he will do knowing he will get nothing in return" In article <jpolaski-CC78AF.11530722092004@netnews.comcast.net>, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSpaMync.net> wrote: > http://tinyurl.com/6sawx > > Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids ...

Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac is available on Mac App Store
Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac is now available on Mac App Store with discount price $39.99. It is a creative DVD Video and DVD photo slide show application. It can convert videos to DVDs from popular videos like AVI, MPG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, etc. with 90+ preset free DVD menu templates. Besides, this DVD creator allows you to make slideshows and edit videos such as trim, crop, rotate videos, add watermarks, etc. Top Key Features: 1. Burn All Regular Video Formats to DVD. It can burn all regular video formats like MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, Flv files etc. ...

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac Is Available On Mac App Store

To Mac or not to Mac?

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac Is Available On Mac App Store
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is the all-in-one solution to combine the features of the Mac video and DVD converter tools, and DVD burner. It is available for you to convert audio and video files from a variety of formats to playback on iOS devices, PSP, Blackberry, Android phones, tablets and other mobile devices etc. Moreover, it enables you to easily rip and burn DVDs. Top features of Video Converter Ultimate: 1. Convert video files such as AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, FLV and etc. to the proper formats (with pre-sets) for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PSP, Blackberry, and...

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac is available on Mac App Store #2

Wondershare Video Converter Pro for Mac is Available on Mac App Store
Wondershare Video Converter Pro is a powerful converter that supports both videos and home DVDs. </b> It can help you convert videos and DVDs in several click, formats supported including: AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, etc., with powerful and helpful edit functions for featuring the media file offered. Popular devices and apps like iPhone/ iPad/iPod/iMovie/FCP/HTC etc are supported. Key features of Video Converter Pro: -Convert videos and DVDs to popular formats of your choice. -Enjoy your favorite videos and movies on all your portable devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod, Ap...

Speed-Up.app from Mac App Store
Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it to even see how it works. The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes plug-in. However, there's remarkably little there about Speed-Up, s...

Wondershare Release PDF Editor Pro on Mac App Store
Wondershare Software has launched the latest PDF Editor Pro on Mac App Store. With it people can easily do the following: 1.Convert Scanned PDF with Optical Character Recognition (OCR), 2.view and edit standard PDF files in most languages (actually it supports 17 Optical Character Recognition languages), 3.Add and modify text and images easily within PDF files, or even free to export PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, etc. It is compatible with the requirements on such as edit the mistakes found in your original PDF, precisely insert, adjust and remove images, effortlessly edit sc...

Help! iSync mac to mac

mac app store apps dl limits
Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is this a app store variable, an app variable or what? And would anyone know what the deal is on the above mentioned apps is? Would re-installing software require a deauth before hand? In article <l5c6qq$tfa$1@dont-email.me>, M. John Matlaw <nouser@invalid.com> wrote: > Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and > fi...

Mac advocacy again: Springer changes to Mac
Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. http://tinyurl.com/68ajad =46rom the article: In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D=F6pfner lists four reasons for the change: Most of the company=92s layout work was already being done on Macs Macs are more user friendly than other computers Apple creates the most elegant computers Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the past -- Dave Fritzinger Honolulu, HI Dave Fritzinger wrote: > Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. > > http://tinyurl.com/68aj...

Mac
Hi, I have written a service to launch our wxWidgets Application when the user selects the menu item in the Services menu. The wxWidgets Application is configured to accept command line parameters when starting from the terminal window. I am launching the wxWidgets Application using Mac Launch Services call LSOpenFromURLSpec. I created an apple event descriptor (AEDesc) and added the parameters to pass into the AEDesc for the launch spec. This is not working, the application will launch but the parameters are ignored. Do I need to add an impementation in the wxMyApp::MacOpenFile to...

Mac App Store
This is an interesting read: <http://www.marco.org/1432156914> > Today’s market for Mac software isn’t going anywhere. People will > continue to find (or not find) traditional apps in the traditional > ways, and will continue to buy (or not buy) them in retail stores and > from the vendors’ websites at about the same rates. In fact, as the > Mac’s marketshare grows, this market will continue to grow with it. > But a huge new market is about to open next door. And yes, it’ll > probably be dominated by Angry Birds and other inexpensive, often > trivia...

Is anyone else having problems connecting to Mac OS Xes' App Store's Updates right now?
Hello. Is anyone else also having problems with Mac OS Xes' App Store's Updates right now? I am getting "An error has occurred -- Didn't get a response from the Apple Software Update server." error in Mac OS X v10.8.5 and v10.10.5 machines on two different ISPs. https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/ says no problems. :( Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?" --unknown Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly. ...

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

The Mac App Store
to open on January 6... http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/12/16macappstore.html SK. Paw <213sk@accessforall.invalid> wrote: > to open on January 6... > > http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/12/16macappstore.html > > SK. *yawn* Still, I suppose it's helpful for Mac newbies and devs who aren't happy with any kagi and *shudder* paypal, etc. -- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. In article <1jtmval.14ld5q1i5h1qyN%jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz>, jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie Kahn Genet) wrot...

Is the Mac App Store down?
Been trying to access the Mac App Store today, but when I run the App, nothing appears in it except the logo. I searched online to find out if it's down but didn't see anything. Anyone else having the same problem? On 2014.05.04, 13:36 , Skylamar wrote: > Okay, I rebooted my Mac and thankfully the Mac App Store app is working= > again. What model Mac and OS v.? --=20 "Big data can reduce anything to a single number, but you shouldn=92t be fooled by the appearance of exactitude." -Gary Marcus and Ernest Davis, NYT, 2014.04.07 Skylamar <nothingtoseehere@movealong.net> wrote: > Been trying to access the Mac App Store today, but when I run the App, > nothing appears in it except the logo. I searched online to find out if > it's down but didn't see anything. Anyone else having the same problem? Working fine for me (in New Zealand). If it isn't specific to your computer, it might be a localised problem for the node closest to you on the distributed network Apple uses (Akamai). -- David Empson dempson@actrix.gen.nz On 2014.05.04, 04:46 , Skylamar wrote: > Been trying to access the Mac App Store today, but when I run the App, > nothing appears in it except the logo. I searched online to find out if= > it's down but didn't see anything. Anyone else having the same problem?= No issues here (Montreal @ 12:48 UTC). --=20 "Big data can reduce anything...

Web resources about - Premiere Elements now on the Mac App Store. - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Ici Radio-Canada Première - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ici Radio-Canada Première (formerly Première Chaîne ) is a Canadian French-language radio network, the news and information service of the Canadian ...

Jay-Z Premieres Video For ‘Holy Grail,’ Featuring Justin Timberlake, Exclusively On Facebook For 24 Hours ...
Allow Jay-Z to reintroduce himself by premiering his new music video featuring Justin Timberlake , “Holy Grail,” exclusively on Facebook for ...

Business BMX DVD premieres Friday
Byron Kutchera and Ian Fleming (my daughter’s longtime boyfriend) are premiering their DVD this Friday. They are having a Facebook event as well. ...

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TO INTRODUCE SERIES PREMIERE OF “COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY”
Inspiring Presidential Introduction Will Kick Off COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY, Which Premieres Simultaneously on 10 Fox Networks Group Channels, ...

Adobe Premiere Pro (@AdobePremiere) on Twitter

Which shows rocked fall premiere buzz? - Twitter Blogs
Here are the new and returning shows that generated the most conversation in advance of their premieres.

‘Fortitude’ to Be First Original Show to Premiere Simultaneously Across Sky’s European Network
... on Jan. 29 to 20 million customers in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Austria and Italy. The series is the first Sky original program to premiere ...

Mac App Store - Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13
Get Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 & Adobe Premiere Elements 13 on the Mac App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

WEB 2.0 SUMMIT PREMIERE RECEPTION 2011 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore aquababe's photos on Flickr. aquababe has uploaded 17498 photos to Flickr.

Far Cry 4 World Gameplay Premiere - Walkthrough E3 2014 - YouTube
Watch the first Far Cry 4 gameplay footage, introducing the #1 most requested feature among fans: open-world co-op with a friend! Pre-order by ...