SLUT: Melissa Keyes 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London GB E14

SLUT:

Melissa Keyes
25 Canada Square
Canary Wharf
London GB E14

0
JmpBun (1)
4/13/2005 12:48:52 AM
comp.sys.mac.advocacy 34051 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Robert McClenon wrote:
> SLUT:
>
> Melissa Keyes
> 25 Canada Square
> Canary Wharf
> London GB E14

shhh

0
frank27 (36)
4/13/2005 12:58:36 AM
On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net> said:

> SLUT:
>
> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
> Pnanel Junes
> Ybaqba TO R14

Someone will end up in jail for that ;)

Ilgaz Ocal

0
Ilgaz (550)
4/13/2005 6:51:34 AM
On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net> said:

> FYHG:
>
> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
> Pnanel Junes
> Ybaqba TO R14

I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)

I had the "we got your report" thing, in case...

Thanks to those morons, maybe a 15 year old teen is bugged.

Not removing crossposted groups on purpose to give a clue about it.
Also, for clever people, my usenet server does care about cancelled
articles.

Ilgaz Ocal

To: Ilgaz@spamcop.net
From: labs-groups2@google.com
Subject: Re: [#24543374] Online Abuse Report
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:21:29 -0000
Auto-Submitted: auto-replied

Thank you for your interest in Google Groups Beta. We're actively
developing this service and your feedback is important to us. This is just
a note to let you know we've received your email, and you'll hear from us
soon.

0
Ilgaz (550)
4/15/2005 10:11:19 AM
Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum cleaner, and
seller of common weeds, billowed:

> On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net>
> said:
>> FYHG:
>>
>> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
>> Pnanel Junes
>> Ybaqba TO R14
>>

> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)

NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You fucking
cunt.

> I had the "we got your report" thing, in case...
>
> Thanks to those morons, maybe a 15 year old teen is bugged.

Intermittently the parasitical insect faeces burns, but a perfumed chippy
chaser usually shoots a smoldering bedpan attendant. A fellator below a
ratsbane, another uprightly clubfooted slam pig, and a spongy gluteus
maximus are what made America rotten.

Furthermore, a barbarian through a bitch leaps, and the retard from a rodent
misses the cuntrag throughout an inchworm. Now and then, a bedridden boiler
flusters an infection. Not infrequently a finely inappropriate hotel
receptionist probes, and some permissively lowborn hedge-pig hoots. If a
hagfish without a scut hides the before intestinal fop sot, then the
ontologically morbid clack-dish falls.

A milk-livered dunce lingers, or a gas bomb moves a marmot.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/15/2005 10:20:53 AM
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Subject:      Re: Google for you
> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
> Newsgroups:   news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.photo.digital
> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>
> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum cleaner, and
> seller of common weeds, billowed:
>
>> On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net>
>> said:
>>> FYHG:
>>>
>>> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
>>> Pnanel Junes
>>> Ybaqba TO R14
>>>

>> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
>> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)
>
> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You fucking
> cunt.

Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
0
meat1 (147)
4/16/2005 1:12:37 PM
Meat Plow, <meat@meatplow.local>, the tumbling, inelegant pudding, and
diviner of character based on the bumps on one's head, grunted:

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>
>> Subject:      Re: Google for you
>> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
>> Newsgroups:
news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec
..photo.digital
>> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>>
>> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum
>> cleaner, and
>> seller of common weeds, billowed:

>>> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
>>> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)
>>
>> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You
>> fucking
>> cunt.
>
> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.

I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun barrels
pointing at your face.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/16/2005 11:59:07 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>
> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
> barrels pointing at your face.

Typical, an ass bandit like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
settling it like a man.

--
nat
0
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:44:07 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> Meat Plow, <meat@meatplow.local>, the tumbling, inelegant pudding, and
> diviner of character based on the bumps on one's head, grunted:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>
>>> Subject:      Re: Google for you
>>> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
>>> Newsgroups:
> news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec
> .photo.digital
>>> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>>>
>>> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum
>>> cleaner, and
>>> seller of common weeds, billowed:

>>> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You
>>> fucking
>>> cunt.
>>
>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>
> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun barrels
> pointing at your face.

make sense much?  what a pathetic assworm.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 3:28:09 AM
nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
cowherder, shouted:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>

>>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>>
>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>

> Typical, an ass bandit

Define "ass bandit".

> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
> settling it like a man.

What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 3:28:41 AM
On 17 Apr 2005 01:04:17 GMT, nobody <not@home.anymore> wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>

>>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>>
>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>

> Typical, an ass bandit like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
> settling it like a man.

what do you expect from an assworm?

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 3:29:20 AM
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
> cowherder, shouted:

>>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>>

>> Typical, an ass bandit
>
> Define "ass bandit".

Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.

>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>> settling it like a man.
>
> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 3:35:01 AM

>>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>>

>> Typical, an ass bandit
>
>Define "ass bandit".

Hello Rick.

>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>> settling it like a man.
>
>What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

When applied to Denise A. from Tassie it is mandatory.

MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>> cowherder, shouted:

>>> Typical, an ass bandit
>>
>> Define "ass bandit".
>
> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.

What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

>>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>>> settling it like a man.
>>
>> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>
> that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 1:15:26 PM
MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the acellular, egg-shaped sumo wrestler,
and person employed to recover charcoal from dead match heads, ruptured:

> --
> what a pathetic assworm.

>> MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
>> Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
>> Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
>> -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Nice sig.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 1:17:01 PM
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:00:26 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
> itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
>> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>>> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>>> cowherder, shouted:

>>> Define "ass bandit".
>>
>> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>
> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

you're the Greek assworm, you tell me.

>>> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>>
>> that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 2:27:29 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
> itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:
>

>>On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
>><nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>>
>>>nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>>>cowherder, shouted:

>>>Define "ass bandit".
>>
>>Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>

> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"

>>>What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>>
>>that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

0
steve.travis (1413)
4/17/2005 3:44:12 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>>===================================================================
>>
>>>MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
>>>Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
>>>Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
>>>-=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |
>>
>>===================================================================
>
> Nice sig.

May as well, the pathetic little asswipe has no life outside of
Usenet/IRC.  :-)

ironic (1)
4/17/2005 5:42:21 PM
Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled
>> clack-dish, and itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

>>> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>>

>> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.
>
> I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"

Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.

Etymology. Understand?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 10:49:42 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:
>

>>Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>
>>>MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled
>>>clack-dish, and itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

>>>What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.
>>
>>I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"
>

> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>
> Etymology. Understand?

You meant to say "Poutso skabila"...  As for your second comment...again
wrong.  "Ta ekanes thalassa, malaka" is the sentence you were looking
for.  What you said, makes 0 sense and makes you look like a "horiatiki
poutana".

Try again, when you get a clue.
0
steve.travis (1413)
4/17/2005 11:00:17 PM
Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly cyst, and
flaxdresser, toned:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
>> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

>>> I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"
>>

>> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>>
>> Etymology. Understand?
>>

> You meant to say

Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/18/2005 3:43:16 AM
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:28:16 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly cyst, and
> flaxdresser, toned:
>
>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
>>> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

>>> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>>>
>>> Etymology. Understand?
>>>

>> You meant to say
>
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

give your daddy back his computer, son.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/18/2005 11:22:08 AM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly
cyst, and
> flaxdresser, toned:
>
> > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> >> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
> >> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

> >> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
> >>
> >> Etymology. Understand?
> >>

> > You meant to say
>
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

ROTFL... The program known as Kadaitcha Man has crashed... Not
surprising, since it hasn't made much sense so far...

0
steve.travis (1413)
4/18/2005 11:30:20 AM
MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the garish, headless crutch, and barge
operator, bellowed:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:28:16 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly
>> cyst, and flaxdresser, toned:

>>> You meant to say
>>
>> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
>> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?
>>

> give your daddy back his computer, son.

Wow. A child/juvenile lame. Fearsome. Woe is me. I am scorched. I shall run
away, posthaste. With great speed, even.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

Mac advocacy again: Springer changes to Mac
Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. http://tinyurl.com/68ajad =46rom the article: In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D=F6pfner lists four reasons for the change: Most of the company=92s layout work was already being done on Macs Macs are more user friendly than other computers Apple creates the most elegant computers Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the past -- Dave Fritzinger Honolulu, HI Dave Fritzinger wrote: > Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. > > http://tinyurl.com/68ajad > > From the article: > > In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D�pfner lists > four reasons for the change: > > Most of the company�s layout work was already being done on Macs > Macs are more user friendly than other computers > Apple creates the most elegant computers > Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the > past > -- > Dave Fritzinger > Honolulu, HI It also said they'll be running OS X, Windows Vista and Windows XP on these machines, so basically they have just added an additonal OS to support. "Apple creates the most elegant computers". Wow, I'm glad he's not the CEO of my company. Steve In article <baidnd-wU5XcKPPVnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@giganews.com>, Steve de Mena <steve@stevedemena.com> wrote: > Dave Fritzinger wrote: > > Here's a bit...

The CSS London Match-up!!! Be there- and be (contorted into a) square! 25/10/03 @ 15:00 (GMT)!
*************** 'The CBM Bomber' Vs. 'The Speccy Bummer' *************** In the year of our Lord: Two-Thousand and Three... I hereby declare, an impending pugilistic phenonemum; which is to take place at the 'Green Man' public house; this coming Saturday (24/10/03)! ***!!The 8-bit boys, battle it out!!*** **!!Fun for all the family!!** *!!A day out like no other!!* Testimonials (regarding the 'Green Man'): "Dreadful blaring crap pop, fairly expensive, tables outside if you want to sit on Marylebone Road and above all - rammed full of tossers. Preferre...

The CSS London Match-up!!! Be there- and be (contorted into a) square! 25/10/03 @ 15:00 (GMT)! #2
spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote in message news:<ocqs61-7oj.ln1@ridcully.fsnet.co.uk>... > Mr A. Nonymous <britmail93@worldmailer.com> did eloquently scribble: > > Secondly: I'd never heard of 'Rot13', prior to the posting that > > followed mine! If I had known that 'Rot13' was a standard encryption > > algorithm- I would of used a fucking decoder!!!!!!!!! Here's one that > > I have just located: http://members.tripod.com/~BraunzGuy/rot13.htm > > Oh god, this gets better and better. > You needed to DOWNLOAD a fucking decoder? ...

Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'H
Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, MacDrive 7.0.10, Apple Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.10 for Mac Intel, VIENNA INSTRUMENTS VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARIES, Propellerheads.Reason.v4.0.HYBRID, Maya Unlimited 2008 for Mac, FXpansion GURU 1.1.280 for Mac, Roxio Popcorn 3 for Mac, MapleSoft Maple 11.01.303882 Pro for Mac, other please send e-mail to : ...

[...]

Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'H #2
[...]

Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, MacDrive 7.0.10, Apple Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.10 for Mac Intel, VIENNA INSTRUMENTS VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARIES, Propellerheads.Reason.v4.0.HYBRID, Maya Unlimited 2008 for Mac, FXpansion GURU 1.1.280 for Mac, Roxio Popcorn 3 for Mac, MapleSoft Maple 11.01.303882 Pro for Mac, other please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , www 'DOT' 20000plusdvdsandcds 'DOT' tk , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, www.20000plusdvdsandcds.tk --------------------------------------- 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86 2007/11/19 Red.Giant.Trapcode.Form.v1.0.for.After.Effects(Win/Mac) 2007/11/16 IK.Multimedia.SampleMoog.VSTi.RTAS.AU.HYBRID 1CD 2007/11/16 IK.Multimedia.SampleMoog.Instruments.HYBRID 1DVD 2007-11-14 Adobe Font Folio 11 Open Type for Mac (1 cd) 2007-11-14 FileMaker Pro 9.0v2 Advanced for Mac (1 cd) 2007-11-14 Nemetschek VectorWorks 13.2008 with SP1 for Mac (1 dvd) 2007/11/08 Adobe.Font.Folio.11(Win/Mac) 2CD 2007-11-07 Adobe Font Folio 11 Open Type for Mac (1 cd) 2007-11-06 - added Apple Mac OSX Server Leop...

Key down and Key up with A-Z keys
Shift has a key down and a key upstate(as do mouse buttons and many other things). How do I use the keydown and keyup events on a character key like a? I am trying to do the following: set aKeyDown -do something- set aKeyUp Thankyou for your time. anon wrote: > Shift has a key down and a key upstate(as do mouse buttons and many other > things). > How do I use the keydown and keyup events on a character key like a? > > I am trying to do the following: > set aKeyDown > -do something- > set aKeyUp Your form or control will be notified of key ev...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

When is a key not a key?
Hi, I hesitate to write because some of my code here is pretty evil, but this problem is weirding me out a bit. I have a hash (loan_shark) indexed by instances of a particular struct (Player). The hash seems to be failing to find its keys when I try to look them up. Like this: loan_shark.size #=> 4 loan_shark.has_key?(loan_shark.keys[0]) #=> false Any ideas? The background is something like this: Player = Struct.new(:name, :bankroll, :hands) .... loan_shark = {} .... newb = Player.new("Fred", some_dollars) .... loan_shark[newb] = some_dollars .... ...

Mac advocacy...
....but I'm sure there are some here who will tell me why it's all wrong. "Last week's column on pondering a new PC, and the possibility of throwing over Windows for Apple, brought in a tidal wave of forum posts and email -- and more evidence that the consumer-PC market is turning in Apple's favor. Email after email came from people who had recently switched from Windows to Macs, or were planning to do so once OS X 10.5 -- alias Leopard -- comes out next month. (By the way, why not stick with the working names for operating systems? They're always cooler.) And many of those emails came from people who were longtime, dedicated Windows users, including engineering types who had resisted what they saw as Apple hype. (Another theme that emerged from my correspondence: Vista was the final straw for a number of Windows users. Microsoft has a problem on its hands there.) I know looking through an inbox is anecdotal evidence -- but there was an enormous amount of it, of which the letters below are a small sample. Yes, there was a reverse wave of folks suggesting Linux, building my own PC, or staying the course and getting a game console. But it was a small ripple against the tide. Thanks to everybody who wrote in with their experiences." <http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118953892743724082.html?mod=yahoo_hs&ru= yahoo> I particularly liked this reader's comments: "W. Brennan Carley writes: I recently found myself in...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Poll (Mac users): Emacs key bindings in Mac MATLAB
Hi, We are reviewing the current issues with Macintosh Emacs key binding support in MATLAB, in the Editor in particular. We would like to understand the following from Mac MATLAB users: 1. Do you use Emacs key bindings regularly? 2. If Yes, in which applications? E.g., Emacs, Xcode, BBedit... If you use Emacs on the Mac, please indicate the version. 3. Do you use Emacs key bindings in MATLAB? 4. If Yes (or No!), what concerns or issues do you have? For example, - Meta maps to Option and doesn't work. - Can't use Mac key bindings with Emacs key bindings. ...

Keys on the Mac
I need to remap things so that my caps lock key works as the control key (and I don't care if the Control key works like Caps Lock). I have a new Power Book running OS X.3.1. I'm using uControl, which works fine except that I have to go into System Preferences and reactivate it every time I log in. Is there a way to make the change more lasting? Thanks, CS Chris Swoyer <fswoyer@cox.net> wrote: > I have a new Power Book running OS X.3.1. I'm using > uControl, which works fine except that I have to go into System > Preferences and reactivate it every time I log ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac to mac

Mac advocacy.
http://www.comics.com/creators/wizardofid/archive/images/wizardofid20366165 050118.gif Andy In article <Xns9600A587AF753nospmnowherecom@216.196.97.136>, Andy <nospm@nowhere.com> wrote: > http://www.comics.com/creators/wizardofid/archive/images/wizardofid20366165 > 050118.gif Indeed, the Maccies in this group often get people like that guy in here advocating Windows. :) -- Sandman[.net] ...

To Mac or not to Mac?

When is a Mac not a Mac?

mac advocacy
unmoderated group comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc passes 478:13 comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc results - 491 valid votes Yes No : 2/3? >100? : Pass? : Group ---- ---- : ---- ----- : ----- : ------------------------------------------- 478 13 : Yes Yes : Yes : comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc 2 abstaining votes and 1 invalid vote For group passage, YES votes must be at least 2/3 of all valid (YES and NO) votes. There also must be at least 100 more YES votes than NO votes. There is a five day discussion period after these results are posted. If no serious allegations of voting irregularities are raised, the moderator of news.announce.newgroups will create the group shortly thereafter. Newsgroups line: comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc OpenDoc and its related technologies. Voting closed on 23:59:59 UTC, 3 Oct 1995. This vote was conducted by a neutral third party. Questions about the proposed group should be directed to the proponent. Proponent: Jonathan Zamick <Jonath...@consensus.com> Votetaker: Jan Isley <j...@bagend.atl.ga.us> RATIONALE: comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc Currently a majority of the public discussion about the OpenDoc related technologies takes place on a mailing list on the CI Labs server. The traffic on just the CI Labs lists, as well as their membership have continued to balloon in size, leading to the need for a common forum. In addition, components and component tec...

Web resources about - SLUT: Melissa Keyes 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London GB E14 - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Dr. Melissa Clouthier • Information Pollination
Barack Obama’s promotional materials, as late as 2007, said he was born in Kenya. Read about it here and then, come back. Why would he do this? ...

Melissa Gira Grant
I'm a freelance writer, covering sex, technology,politics, and culture, for Alternet, TheGuardian (UK), The New YorkObserver , Jezebel, Slate, ...

Melissa Jade Cakes
You can now befriend the cakes! Friend us on Facebook : facebook.com/melissajadecakes There you can also get frequent updates on what’s baking, ...

Home Page - Melissa's Produce
© 2012 Melissa's / World Variety Produce, Inc. All rights Reserved P.O. Box 514599, Los Angeles, California 90051 (800) 588-0151

On startups, life, etc - with Melissa Tsang
Having previously worked at Evernote, RetailMeNot and Square, Melissa Tsang is a newly minted founder exploring the world of startups.

Mermaid Melissa – Pro free diver, Mermaid Underwater Model, underwater stunts, live performance in a ...
Slideshow welcome About biography Services our packages Bubble Heart Kisses children’s book Media pictures & videos PHOTO GALLERY VIDEO REEL ...

Melissa officinalis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis ), not to be confused with bee balm (which is genus Monarda ), is a perennial herb in the mint family Lamiaceae ...

Melissa Mollet (@melissamollet) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Melissa Mollet @ melissamollet ...

Melissa Harris-Perry is Not Leaving MSNBC Quietly
Now that things are officially splitsville between Melissa Harris-Perry and MSNBC, the former weekend morning show host has taken to Twitter, ...

The first trailer for the new 'Ghostbusters' with Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig is here
It's been a full 27 years since the last "Ghostbusters" film, but love for the franchise hasn't waned. Now a new "Ghostbusters" with an all-female ...