SLUT: Melissa Keyes 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London GB E14

SLUT:

Melissa Keyes
25 Canada Square
Canary Wharf
London GB E14

0
JmpBun (1)
4/13/2005 12:48:52 AM
comp.sys.mac.advocacy 33434 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Robert McClenon wrote:
> SLUT:
>
> Melissa Keyes
> 25 Canada Square
> Canary Wharf
> London GB E14

shhh

0
frank27 (36)
4/13/2005 12:58:36 AM
On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net> said:

> SLUT:
>
> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
> Pnanel Junes
> Ybaqba TO R14

Someone will end up in jail for that ;)

Ilgaz Ocal

0
Ilgaz (550)
4/13/2005 6:51:34 AM
On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net> said:

> FYHG:
>
> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
> Pnanel Junes
> Ybaqba TO R14

I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)

I had the "we got your report" thing, in case...

Thanks to those morons, maybe a 15 year old teen is bugged.

Not removing crossposted groups on purpose to give a clue about it.
Also, for clever people, my usenet server does care about cancelled
articles.

Ilgaz Ocal

To: Ilgaz@spamcop.net
From: labs-groups2@google.com
Subject: Re: [#24543374] Online Abuse Report
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:21:29 -0000
Auto-Submitted: auto-replied

Thank you for your interest in Google Groups Beta. We're actively
developing this service and your feedback is important to us. This is just
a note to let you know we've received your email, and you'll hear from us
soon.

0
Ilgaz (550)
4/15/2005 10:11:19 AM
Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum cleaner, and
seller of common weeds, billowed:

> On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net>
> said:
>> FYHG:
>>
>> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
>> Pnanel Junes
>> Ybaqba TO R14
>>

> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)

NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You fucking
cunt.

> I had the "we got your report" thing, in case...
>
> Thanks to those morons, maybe a 15 year old teen is bugged.

Intermittently the parasitical insect faeces burns, but a perfumed chippy
chaser usually shoots a smoldering bedpan attendant. A fellator below a
ratsbane, another uprightly clubfooted slam pig, and a spongy gluteus
maximus are what made America rotten.

Furthermore, a barbarian through a bitch leaps, and the retard from a rodent
misses the cuntrag throughout an inchworm. Now and then, a bedridden boiler
flusters an infection. Not infrequently a finely inappropriate hotel
receptionist probes, and some permissively lowborn hedge-pig hoots. If a
hagfish without a scut hides the before intestinal fop sot, then the
ontologically morbid clack-dish falls.

A milk-livered dunce lingers, or a gas bomb moves a marmot.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/15/2005 10:20:53 AM
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Subject:      Re: Google for you
> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
> Newsgroups:   news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.photo.digital
> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>
> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum cleaner, and
> seller of common weeds, billowed:
>
>> On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net>
>> said:
>>> FYHG:
>>>
>>> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
>>> Pnanel Junes
>>> Ybaqba TO R14
>>>

>> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
>> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)
>
> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You fucking
> cunt.

Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
0
meat1 (147)
4/16/2005 1:12:37 PM
Meat Plow, <meat@meatplow.local>, the tumbling, inelegant pudding, and
diviner of character based on the bumps on one's head, grunted:

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>
>> Subject:      Re: Google for you
>> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
>> Newsgroups:
news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec
..photo.digital
>> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>>
>> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum
>> cleaner, and
>> seller of common weeds, billowed:

>>> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
>>> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)
>>
>> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You
>> fucking
>> cunt.
>
> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.

I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun barrels
pointing at your face.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/16/2005 11:59:07 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>
> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
> barrels pointing at your face.

Typical, an ass bandit like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
settling it like a man.

--
nat
0
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:44:07 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> Meat Plow, <meat@meatplow.local>, the tumbling, inelegant pudding, and
> diviner of character based on the bumps on one's head, grunted:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>
>>> Subject:      Re: Google for you
>>> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
>>> Newsgroups:
> news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec
> .photo.digital
>>> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>>>
>>> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum
>>> cleaner, and
>>> seller of common weeds, billowed:

>>> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You
>>> fucking
>>> cunt.
>>
>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>
> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun barrels
> pointing at your face.

make sense much?  what a pathetic assworm.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 3:28:09 AM
nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
cowherder, shouted:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>

>>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>>
>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>

> Typical, an ass bandit

Define "ass bandit".

> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
> settling it like a man.

What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 3:28:41 AM
On 17 Apr 2005 01:04:17 GMT, nobody <not@home.anymore> wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>

>>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>>
>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>

> Typical, an ass bandit like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
> settling it like a man.

what do you expect from an assworm?

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 3:29:20 AM
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
> cowherder, shouted:

>>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>>

>> Typical, an ass bandit
>
> Define "ass bandit".

Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.

>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>> settling it like a man.
>
> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 3:35:01 AM

>>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>>

>> Typical, an ass bandit
>
>Define "ass bandit".

Hello Rick.

>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>> settling it like a man.
>
>What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

When applied to Denise A. from Tassie it is mandatory.

MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>> cowherder, shouted:

>>> Typical, an ass bandit
>>
>> Define "ass bandit".
>
> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.

What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

>>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>>> settling it like a man.
>>
>> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>
> that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 1:15:26 PM
MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the acellular, egg-shaped sumo wrestler,
and person employed to recover charcoal from dead match heads, ruptured:

> --
> what a pathetic assworm.

>> MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
>> Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
>> Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
>> -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Nice sig.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 1:17:01 PM
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:00:26 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
> itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
>> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>>> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>>> cowherder, shouted:

>>> Define "ass bandit".
>>
>> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>
> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

you're the Greek assworm, you tell me.

>>> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>>
>> that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/17/2005 2:27:29 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
> itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:
>

>>On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
>><nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>>
>>>nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>>>cowherder, shouted:

>>>Define "ass bandit".
>>
>>Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>

> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"

>>>What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>>
>>that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

0
steve.travis (1413)
4/17/2005 3:44:12 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>>===================================================================
>>
>>>MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
>>>Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
>>>Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
>>>-=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |
>>
>>===================================================================
>
> Nice sig.

May as well, the pathetic little asswipe has no life outside of
Usenet/IRC.  :-)

ironic (1)
4/17/2005 5:42:21 PM
Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled
>> clack-dish, and itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

>>> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>>

>> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.
>
> I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"

Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.

Etymology. Understand?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/17/2005 10:49:42 PM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:
>

>>Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>
>>>MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled
>>>clack-dish, and itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

>>>What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.
>>
>>I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"
>

> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>
> Etymology. Understand?

You meant to say "Poutso skabila"...  As for your second comment...again
wrong.  "Ta ekanes thalassa, malaka" is the sentence you were looking
for.  What you said, makes 0 sense and makes you look like a "horiatiki
poutana".

Try again, when you get a clue.
0
steve.travis (1413)
4/17/2005 11:00:17 PM
Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly cyst, and
flaxdresser, toned:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
>> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

>>> I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"
>>

>> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>>
>> Etymology. Understand?
>>

> You meant to say

Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)
4/18/2005 3:43:16 AM
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:28:16 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly cyst, and
> flaxdresser, toned:
>
>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
>>> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

>>> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>>>
>>> Etymology. Understand?
>>>

>> You meant to say
>
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

give your daddy back his computer, son.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

evul (6)
4/18/2005 11:22:08 AM
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly
cyst, and
> flaxdresser, toned:
>
> > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> >> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
> >> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

> >> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
> >>
> >> Etymology. Understand?
> >>

> > You meant to say
>
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

ROTFL... The program known as Kadaitcha Man has crashed... Not
surprising, since it hasn't made much sense so far...

0
steve.travis (1413)
4/18/2005 11:30:20 AM
MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the garish, headless crutch, and barge
operator, bellowed:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:28:16 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly
>> cyst, and flaxdresser, toned:

>>> You meant to say
>>
>> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
>> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?
>>

> give your daddy back his computer, son.

Wow. A child/juvenile lame. Fearsome. Woe is me. I am scorched. I shall run
away, posthaste. With great speed, even.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
nospam181 (2125)

[News] Short Review of SliTaz 1.0 (25 MB GNU/Linux Distro)

Multiple pass keys with LUKS
Hello. I'm trying to set up a LUKS partition to accept multiple, different passkeys. I have no problem specifying two binary key files in two different key slots, but I can't get cryptsetup to accept a new, but different passphrase for the new key. For example, I want the key in slot 0 to accept a passphrase of "BillClinton", and I want the key in slot 1 to accept a passphrase of "AlGore"; how do I do this? I'm using Debian Lenny i586 and cryptsetup 1.0.6. On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:37:49 -0500, Mumia W. wrote: > Hello. I'm trying to set up a LUKS p...

Apple II Csa2 FAQs: 1Main-Start, Part 1/25 #10
Archive-name: apple2/faq/part1 Posting-Frequency: monthly Last-modified: 2004/9/1 URL: http://home.swbell.net/rubywand/A2FAQs1START.html Apple II Frequently Asked Questions: Main Hall 1 ... Start Here! Csa2 FAQs-on-Ground ref: Csa21MAIN1.txt rev078 September 2004 The Csa2 (comp.sys.apple2) Usenet newsgroup Apple II FAQs and Resource files originate from the Ground Apple II archive, 1997-2004. Ground Apple II Administrator: Steve Nelson ftp://ground.ecn.uiowa.edu/apple2/Faqs/ ftp://ground.ecn.uiowa.edu/apple2/Faqs/Formatted/ Note: FAQs files in the main folder on Ground are pure Te...

I am planning at a setup where in i have different Qnx 4.25 Clients & a
I am planning at a setup where in i have different Qnx 4.25 or QNX6 Clients & a database server.The Database server is Oracle or Sybase Which is on Linux.or Windows How can i communicate /Query datas from Qnx Clients to Server. Do i require any ODBC component in my Clients side. ( I am sorry i am new to Databases ,the question may be simple) If so, Does QNX4.25/QNX 6.2.1 have one ? PS: i did not get answers in QNX 4 Public newsgroups & hence i am posting it here There was a poduct called Sybase SQL Anywhere (last version 5.5.05) sold for QNX4, probably you could us...

primary key and the default index operator class
I am trying to figure out how I can change the default operator class of the index created for my primary key field. Is it even possible since I am not able to find the syntax? Or do I need to create the primary key and then an additional index with the operator class I want. (It would be a waste of space) Thanks Sally ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ? http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs/FAQ.html ...

Job in Canada
We have a long term career opportunity in Vancouver, BC Canada for a well-experienced AlphaServer OpenVMS Support specialist. Please let us know if you know of anyone who may be interested in taking this post. Relocation assistance is available. Ali Juma intelliNet Network Computing Managed Services 604-273-5001 x 223 www.intellinet-canada.com -- David B Turner Island Computers US Corp 2700 Gregory St, Suite 180 Savannah GA 31404 T: 877-6364332 x201 Intl: 001 912 447 6622 E: dturner@islandco.com F: 912 201 0402 W: http://www.islandco.com The information transmitted is intended ...

Unmapping right shift key in X
I just got an old used laptop. It works just fine for what I need, but the right shift key keeps getting stuck. Is there a way to unmap the right shift key so it doesn't work? I just want to turn it off totally. xmodmap only seem to affect the Shift modifier, not RShift and LShift separately. So I would guess I have to redefine the modifiers. How do I do that? Thanks, --Yan On May 27, 10:01 pm, Captain Dondo <y...@NsOeSiPnAeMr.com> wrote: > I just got an old used laptop. It works just fine for what I need, but > the right shift key keeps getting stuck. > > Is th...

Question about Primary Key
I have an Access db with several ODBC linked ORACLE tables. These tables have multiple-field PK's. The tables work just fine in many diff types of queries including unmatched queries that are created manually without using the UMQ Wizard. The problem/question, however, involves using these tables in an UMQ Wizard. At the point in the wizard where it asks for "What piece of information is in both tables?" and it lists the fields from the 2 tables, it fails to include the FIRST field of the multi-field PK, which is actually the field that is needed for it. I looked around and found...

Submissions for Panels Due April 25 #2
[1]SC14 Email Header Submissions for Panels Due April 25 Submit your panel proposals by Friday, April 25. As one of the most important and heavily attended events of SC, your panel should include lively and rapid-fire content with challenging questions related to high performance computing, networking, storage and associated analysis technologies for the foreseeable future. Panels offer a rare opportunity for the mutual engagement of community leaders and broad mainstream contributors in a face-to-face exchange through audience participati...

US-NY-NYC-Network Security/Intrusion Analyst #25
JOB# 7049A Our client located in Midtown Manhattan is looking for a Network Security/Intrusion Analyst to be part of a team responsible for network security, security threats, etc. You are required to have an understanding of the general principles of netowrk security, a knowledge of historical and current computer security threats, and how they impact confidentiality, integrity and availability. You are also required to have a strong working knowledge of Networks, Routers, Firewalls and DMZs, a familarity with IDS signatures, IP service ports, IP protocols and TCP concepts. You...

configure sshd with asymetric keys
Hi, I am trying to configure access to my ubuntu 7.04(feisty) using sshd and DSA without success. So for now I have 3 accounts where I can log into using a ssh with standard password. let's says I have an account test@server.com with a password 1234. Now to log in I do a simple ssh test@server.com and then I enter 1234. So far so good. Now I would like to use a DSA key to log so I have created a public/private DSA key pair with empty passphrase test@server.com:~/.ssh$ ssh-keygen -t dsa id_dsa id_dsa.pub then I added it to /home/test/.ssh/authorized_keys file test@s...

Shortcut keys & passwords
Hello Everybody, I would like to use the keyboard to go to the next or previous record (crtl + arrow keys). It works fine except when the database is passworded. Is there a way to enable the functions for all users like one can do in scripts ? Mac, Leopard, 9.03 Thanks in advance, Janice In article <b2c361f8-440e-4fea-9a15-41627a85c4fe@n36g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, jj <jones.janice1@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello Everybody, > > I would like to use the keyboard to go to the next or previous record > (crtl + arrow keys). > > It works fine except when the databa...

Picons Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) #25
Archive-name: picons-faq Posting-Frequency: monthly Last-modified: 2005/06/01 URL: http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/ftp/faq.html Picons Frequently Asked Questions Steve Kinzler <kinzler@cs.indiana.edu> 1 Jun 2005 An HTML version of this document is available at <URL:http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/ftp/faq.html>. 1. What are picons? 2. Where can I get the picons databases and how are they licensed? 3. What is the structure of the picons databases? 4. What are the constraints on individual picons? 5. How are picons looked up...

Problem reading a registry key..
I am having trouble reading a particular Registry key on WinXP. ----------------------------- #!perl use strict; use warnings; use Win32::TieRegistry ( Delimiter=>'/' ); my $basekey = "LMachine/System/CurrentControlSet/Enum/"; my $reg = $Registry -> { $basekey } or die "Failed at $basekey:\n -- $^E\n"; print join "\n", keys( %{$reg} ); ------------------------------ It will error out and say: "The system could not find the environment option that was entered" That script can read all the sibling and parent keys without any problem...

easier way to populate a NSDictionary with integer keys?
Hi, I want to populate a NSDictionary with "integers" as keys, but it looks like I need to convert them to NSNumbers first. Is there a less tedious way to do this than what I show below? NSDictionary *dict = [[NSDictionary alloc] init]; NSNumber *three = [[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:3]; NSNumber *four = [[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:4]; NSNumber *five = [[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:5]; NSNumber *six = [[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:6]; NSNumber *seven = [[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:7]; NSNumber *eight = [[NSNumber alloc] initWithInt:8]; TKS! In article ...

function keys
In mvterm windows, there is a way to define function keys. The actual English is edited in a file called whatever.k. Then the file is compiled with some command that I can't remember that creates a file called whatever.ck. Does anyone have any idea as to what the command is? It's pretty simple, something like "kmv whatever.k" rings a bell, but darned if I can remember. thanks ...

I solved the loud key problem (on my calc anyway)
I, like so many other people here (and those around them during tests), was quite offended by the loud *click* caused by pressing a key. I'm not one to just sit around and put up with it, and I enjoy tinkering, so I took my calc apart and took a look. What I discovered is that the problem centers around the keys. Not the board, not the case, the keys. I noticed that I could press the keys with my fingernail and very little noise would be made, UNLESS, I pushed it in the very centre with the very tip of my nail. So you see, the problem is that the small protrusion of plastic on the unde...

When is a key not a key?
Hi, I hesitate to write because some of my code here is pretty evil, but this problem is weirding me out a bit. I have a hash (loan_shark) indexed by instances of a particular struct (Player). The hash seems to be failing to find its keys when I try to look them up. Like this: loan_shark.size #=> 4 loan_shark.has_key?(loan_shark.keys[0]) #=> false Any ideas? The background is something like this: Player = Struct.new(:name, :bankroll, :hands) .... loan_shark = {} .... newb = Player.new("Fred", some_dollars) .... loan_shark[newb] = some_dollars .... ...

sell wow cd key
World of Warcraft is a game set in a fantasy world, populated by unreal but magical,characters which are divided into nine classes. Here is a very simple guide, to help the new and inexperienced player, find out just who is who in this magical world. Druids are warriors who can take on many guises, including that of a caster. As this, he can perform spells of different types, damage, healing, offensive and defensive. He is also able to bring players back to life after they have been killed during combat. http://www.allgametrade.com http://www.allgametrade.com/index.html http://www.cheap-msme...

How to trap the Tab key
On an input form if the user presses the Tab key the window closes. How can I trap the Tab key or perhaps translate it to an Enter key? Sim (C5 Legacy app) ...

Unsafe Key
I keep seeing this error with Sendmail, current version, but I can't see what it wants: file /etc/mail/sendmail-key.pem unsafe: Permission denied file /etc/mail/sendmail-cnt-key.pem unsafe: Permission denied In /etc/mail/: -rw------- 1 root root 1.7K 2005-04-21 22:04 sendmail-cnt-key.pem -rw------- 1 root root 1.7K 2004-07-27 22:55 sendmail-key.pem How do you get safer than root.root? I tried 0400 root.root, and also setting the ownership smmsp.root and mode 0600 and 0400. Still, it complains. It's driving me crazy because it seems to want modes scricter than even shadow file, ...

How to use correctly the SET with the KEY= option statement?
Hi everybody, I have a little problem understanding the set key=option. I hope that someone could help me. Here is my problem. I have two datasets: - Dataone having 2 columns , say A and dt. - Datatwo having 3 columns , say A, tmin,and tmax. I want to combine this two datasets, in that sense: for each value of A for the table DataOne, I have to look up into all possible observations of B for the same value of A, for wich tmin <= dt <= tmax. It is not possible to une the merge statement, since for a same value of A in datatwo, there is several values in For dowing this, I kn...

TelecomDirect News Daily Update
******************************** PricewaterhouseCoopers Presents The TelecomDirect News Daily Update For August 25, 2006 ******************************** Belgacom Pays Vodafone 2 Billion for Full Control of Mobile Arm Proximus http://www.telecomdirectnews.com/do.php/120/19530?11228 Belgium's biggest telephone company, Belgacom SA, said Friday that it has agreed to buy Vodafone Group Plc's 25 percent stake in Proximus for 2 billion (US$2.6 billion), giving it full control of the mobile operator. Belgacom said it expected the deal would add 6 to 7 ...

"Yo, dummy, your Caps Lock key is on!"
Is there any kind of utility that'll make a loud noise, or otherwise alert me, if I accidentally engage the Caps lock key? In article <20040628230455.19313.00000801@mb-m04.aol.com>, dhdowning@aol.com (DhDowning) wrote: > Is there any kind of utility that'll make a loud noise, or otherwise alert me, > if I accidentally engage the Caps lock key? I've been looking for one, too. I left a suggestion with Apple for an on screen display (like when adjusting the volume). I suggest you do the same. And let me know if you find something that works now. -- Steven Fisher; ...

horizontal key items
Hi, the key in my plot has 5 elements. Using "set key", they are displayed in the following way: item1 item2 item3 item4 item5 If I use "set key horizontal", I obtain item1 item2 item3 item4 item5 but, If I would like to obtain something like this: item1 item2 item3 item4 item5 (that is, all the elements in one row) how can I do? Thanks in advance, M In article <21f93797-14fe-4a2a-9d13-af5dd99ebcdd@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, Mex <massimo.canonico@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >the key in my plot has 5 elements. Using &q...