SLUT: Melissa Keyes 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London GB E14

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

SLUT:

Melissa Keyes
25 Canada Square
Canary Wharf
London GB E14

0
Reply JmpBun (1) 4/13/2005 12:48:52 AM

See related articles to this posting

Robert McClenon wrote:
> SLUT:
>
> Melissa Keyes
> 25 Canada Square
> Canary Wharf
> London GB E14

shhh

0
Reply frank27 (36) 4/13/2005 12:58:36 AM

On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net> said:

> SLUT:
>
> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
> Pnanel Junes
> Ybaqba TO R14

Someone will end up in jail for that ;)

Ilgaz Ocal

0
Reply Ilgaz (550) 4/13/2005 6:51:34 AM

On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net> said:

> FYHG:
>
> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
> Pnanel Junes
> Ybaqba TO R14

I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)

I had the "we got your report" thing, in case...

Thanks to those morons, maybe a 15 year old teen is bugged.

Not removing crossposted groups on purpose to give a clue about it.
Also, for clever people, my usenet server does care about cancelled
articles.

Ilgaz Ocal

To: Ilgaz@spamcop.net
From: labs-groups2@google.com
Subject: Re: [#24543374] Online Abuse Report
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:21:29 -0000
Auto-Submitted: auto-replied

Thank you for your interest in Google Groups Beta. We're actively
developing this service and your feedback is important to us. This is just
a note to let you know we've received your email, and you'll hear from us
soon.

0
Reply Ilgaz (550) 4/15/2005 10:11:19 AM

Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum cleaner, and
seller of common weeds, billowed:

> On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net>
> said:
>> FYHG:
>>
>> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
>> Pnanel Junes
>> Ybaqba TO R14
>>

> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)

NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You fucking
cunt.

> I had the "we got your report" thing, in case...
>
> Thanks to those morons, maybe a 15 year old teen is bugged.

Intermittently the parasitical insect faeces burns, but a perfumed chippy
chaser usually shoots a smoldering bedpan attendant. A fellator below a
ratsbane, another uprightly clubfooted slam pig, and a spongy gluteus
maximus are what made America rotten.

Furthermore, a barbarian through a bitch leaps, and the retard from a rodent
misses the cuntrag throughout an inchworm. Now and then, a bedridden boiler
flusters an infection. Not infrequently a finely inappropriate hotel
receptionist probes, and some permissively lowborn hedge-pig hoots. If a
hagfish without a scut hides the before intestinal fop sot, then the
ontologically morbid clack-dish falls.

A milk-livered dunce lingers, or a gas bomb moves a marmot.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/15/2005 10:20:53 AM

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> Subject:      Re: Google for you
> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
> Newsgroups:   news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec.photo.digital
> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>
> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum cleaner, and
> seller of common weeds, billowed:
>
>> On 2005-04-13 03:48:52 +0300, "Robert McClenon" <JmpBun@netscape.net>
>> said:
>>> FYHG:
>>>
>>> Zryvffn Xrlrf 25 Pnanqn Fdhner
>>> Pnanel Junes
>>> Ybaqba TO R14
>>>

>> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
>> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)
>
> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You fucking
> cunt.

Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
0
Reply meat1 (147) 4/16/2005 1:12:37 PM

Meat Plow, <meat@meatplow.local>, the tumbling, inelegant pudding, and
diviner of character based on the bumps on one's head, grunted:

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>
>> Subject:      Re: Google for you
>> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
>> Newsgroups:
news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec
..photo.digital
>> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>>
>> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum
>> cleaner, and
>> seller of common weeds, billowed:

>>> I reported this moron 2 days ago. Notice, its huge crime he is doing
>>> which involves police even (hopefully won't go that stage)
>>
>> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You
>> fucking
>> cunt.
>
> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.

I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun barrels
pointing at your face.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/16/2005 11:59:07 PM

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>
> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
> barrels pointing at your face.

Typical, an ass bandit like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
settling it like a man.

--
nat
0

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:44:07 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> Meat Plow, <meat@meatplow.local>, the tumbling, inelegant pudding, and
> diviner of character based on the bumps on one's head, grunted:
>
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545, Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>
>>> Subject:      Re: Google for you
>>> From:         Kadaitcha Man  <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com>
>>> Newsgroups:
> news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.hackers.malicious,rec
> .photo.digital
>>> Date:         Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:05:53 +0545
>>>
>>> Ilgaz Ocal, <Ilgaz@spamcop.net>, the poached, tickling vacuum
>>> cleaner, and
>>> seller of common weeds, billowed:

>>> NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! NetKKKop me! You
>>> fucking
>>> cunt.
>>
>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>
> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun barrels
> pointing at your face.

make sense much?  what a pathetic assworm.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Reply evul (6) 4/17/2005 3:28:09 AM

nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
cowherder, shouted:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>

>>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>>
>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>

> Typical, an ass bandit

Define "ass bandit".

> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
> settling it like a man.

What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/17/2005 3:28:41 AM

On 17 Apr 2005 01:04:17 GMT, nobody <not@home.anymore> wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>

>>> Stop the fucking bawling you pathetic assworm.
>>
>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>

> Typical, an ass bandit like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
> settling it like a man.

what do you expect from an assworm?

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Reply evul (6) 4/17/2005 3:29:20 AM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
> cowherder, shouted:

>>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>>

>> Typical, an ass bandit
>
> Define "ass bandit".

Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.

>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>> settling it like a man.
>
> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Reply evul (6) 4/17/2005 3:35:01 AM

>>> I would but you'd run a mile just as soon as you saw the shotgun
>>> barrels pointing at your face.
>>>

>> Typical, an ass bandit
>
>Define "ass bandit".

Hello Rick.

>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>> settling it like a man.
>
>What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?

When applied to Denise A. from Tassie it is mandatory.

0
Reply dwilson6824 (1) 4/17/2005 12:14:37 PM

MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>> cowherder, shouted:

>>> Typical, an ass bandit
>>
>> Define "ass bandit".
>
> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.

What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

>>> like yourself starts waving a gun instead of
>>> settling it like a man.
>>
>> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>
> that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/17/2005 1:15:26 PM

MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the acellular, egg-shaped sumo wrestler,
and person employed to recover charcoal from dead match heads, ruptured:

> --
> what a pathetic assworm.

>> MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
>> Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
>> Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
>> -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Nice sig.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/17/2005 1:17:01 PM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:00:26 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
> itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:
>
>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
>> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>>> nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>>> cowherder, shouted:

>>> Define "ass bandit".
>>
>> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>
> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

you're the Greek assworm, you tell me.

>>> What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>>
>> that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Reply evul (6) 4/17/2005 2:27:29 PM

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled clack-dish, and
> itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:
>

>>On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:13:41 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
>><nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>>
>>>nobody, <not@home.anymore>, the bouffant, repetitive letch water, and
>>>cowherder, shouted:

>>>Define "ass bandit".
>>
>>Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>

> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.

I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"

>>>What is unmanly about a 12-guage shotgun?
>>
>>that even a pathetic assworm, like yourself, can use one.

0
Reply steve.travis (1413) 4/17/2005 3:44:12 PM

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>>===================================================================
>>
>>>MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
>>>Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
>>>Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
>>>-=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |
>>
>>===================================================================
>
> Nice sig.

May as well, the pathetic little asswipe has no life outside of
Usenet/IRC.  :-)

Reply ironic (1) 4/17/2005 5:42:21 PM

Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled
>> clack-dish, and itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

>>> Ass bandit: greek: what Kadaitcha Man is.  see also ASSWORM.
>>

>> What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.
>
> I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"

Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.

Etymology. Understand?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/17/2005 10:49:42 PM

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:
>

>>Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>
>>>MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the sterling, befuddled
>>>clack-dish, and itinerant dealer and peddler of shonky goods, griped:

>>>What is the etymology of "ass bandit"? In Greek, please.
>>
>>I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"
>

> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>
> Etymology. Understand?

You meant to say "Poutso skabila"...  As for your second comment...again
wrong.  "Ta ekanes thalassa, malaka" is the sentence you were looking
for.  What you said, makes 0 sense and makes you look like a "horiatiki
poutana".

Try again, when you get a clue.
0
Reply steve.travis (1413) 4/17/2005 11:00:17 PM

Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly cyst, and
flaxdresser, toned:

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
>> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

>>> I believe the term you are looking for is "kolo kleftis"
>>

>> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>>
>> Etymology. Understand?
>>

> You meant to say

Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/18/2005 3:43:16 AM

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:28:16 +0545, Kadaitcha Man <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly cyst, and
> flaxdresser, toned:
>
>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
>>> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

>>> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
>>>
>>> Etymology. Understand?
>>>

>> You meant to say
>
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

give your daddy back his computer, son.

| MedEvul                 || evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org              |
| Demonweb IRC Network    || irc.demonweb.org     #demonweb       |
| Real Time Chat          || www.demonweb.org                     |
| -=Radio Demonweb=-      || http://radio.demonweb.org:8000       |

Reply evul (6) 4/18/2005 11:22:08 AM

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly
cyst, and
> flaxdresser, toned:
>
> > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> >> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the foul, lolling dog, and
> >> underpants quality inspector, bellowed:

> >> Pousos skabulos. Ta ekanes mouni, vlaka.
> >>
> >> Etymology. Understand?
> >>

> > You meant to say
>
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?

ROTFL... The program known as Kadaitcha Man has crashed... Not
surprising, since it hasn't made much sense so far...

0
Reply steve.travis (1413) 4/18/2005 11:30:20 AM

MedEvul, <evul@N0SP4Mdemonweb.org>, the garish, headless crutch, and barge
operator, bellowed:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:28:16 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
> <nospam@fuck-off-and-die.com> wrote:
>> Steve Travis, <steve.travis@gmail.com>, the hoity-toity, miserly
>> cyst, and flaxdresser, toned:

>>> You meant to say
>>
>> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand?
>> Etymology. Understand? Etymology. Understand? Yes? No? Not sure?
>>

> give your daddy back his computer, son.

Wow. A child/juvenile lame. Fearsome. Woe is me. I am scorched. I shall run
away, posthaste. With great speed, even.

--
http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

0
Reply nospam181 (2125) 4/19/2005 1:56:29 AM
comp.sys.mac.advocacy 32950 articles. 1 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

The CSS London Match-up!!! Be there- and be (contorted into a) square! 25/10/03 @ 15:00 (GMT)!
*************** 'The CBM Bomber' Vs. 'The Speccy Bummer' *************** In the year of our Lord: Two-Thousand and Three... I hereby declare, an impending pugilistic phenonemum; which is to take place at the 'Green Man' public house; this coming Saturday (24/10/03)! ***!!The 8-bit boys, battle it out!!*** **!!Fun for all the family!!** *!!A day out like no other!!* Testimonials (regarding the 'Green Man'): "Dreadful blaring crap pop, fairly expensive, tables outside if you want to sit on Marylebone Road and above all - rammed full of tossers. Preferre...

The CSS London Match-up!!! Be there- and be (contorted into a) square! 25/10/03 @ 15:00 (GMT)! #2
spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote in message news:<ocqs61-7oj.ln1@ridcully.fsnet.co.uk>... > Mr A. Nonymous <britmail93@worldmailer.com> did eloquently scribble: > > Secondly: I'd never heard of 'Rot13', prior to the posting that > > followed mine! If I had known that 'Rot13' was a standard encryption > > algorithm- I would of used a fucking decoder!!!!!!!!! Here's one that > > I have just located: http://members.tripod.com/~BraunzGuy/rot13.htm > > Oh god, this gets better and better. > You needed to DOWNLOAD a fucking decoder? ...

QNX4.25 USB key scripts
Scripts for the 4.25 usb mass storage USBs are: >>>KEYSTAT exists=$(ls /dos/u* 2>/dev/null) if test "$exists" then df -h /dos/u* 2>/dev/null fi >>>KEYSTOP #USB driver scripts #K Lawson 19 Aug 2005 #Ver 1.0 # echo stopping usb drivers... tgt=$(ls /dos/u/) if test "$tgt" then umount /dos/u fi # tgt=$(ls /dev/usb0) if test "$tgt" then umount /dev/usb0 sleep 1 fi # tgt=$(ls /dev/usb0) if test "$tgt" then rm -f /dev/usb0 fi >>>>KEYSTART #USB driver scrip...

Lock and Key Party- LONDON- 20th October
Hi everybody!!! Have a look at this wonderful plan... You want to meet friendly people, it would be perfect for you! Lock and Key Party! Theme: Unlock the Possibilities! When: Wednesday 20th October, from 7:00 PM Where: Elusive Camel, London Upon arrival to the party, women are given a lock and the men a key. Then you can start circulating looking for the people who matches your lock or key. If you find a match you just return to the desk to be issued with another lock or key and a ballot ticket for a special draw to win top prizes such as designer watches from Iced Out UK. The party will ...

what are 16- or 25-digit license keys and how to create?
Can someone explain what those ubiquitous 16 and now 25 alphanumeric keys are? I'd like to create them as a part of a licensing mechanism for some software we are building. How would you go about generating them? thanks. Jim jim.rowe@gmail.com wrote: > Can someone explain what those ubiquitous 16 and now 25 alphanumeric > keys are? I'd like to create them as a part of a licensing mechanism > for some software we are building. How would you go about generating > them? > > thanks. > > Jim ...

Lock And Key Party- LONDON- 11th November
Hi everyone!! You want to meet friendly people... Have a look at this funny party!!! Lock And Key Party- LONDON- 11th November Upon arrival to the party, women are given a lock and the men a key. Then you can start circulating looking for the people who matches your lock or key. If you find a match you just return to the desk to be issued with another lock or key and a ballot ticket for a special draw to win top prizes such as designer watches from Iced Out UK. The party will see everyone unlocking the crowd's potential as the lock and keys are a great icebreaker and give you an easy wa...

BAA-London
BAA-London - Friday 25 November 2011 We're a bunch of enthusiasts of APL and its related languages J, K and Q who like to talk about it and learn what others are doing with it. Our next meeting will be held as usual at: The Albion 2/3 New Bridge Street City of London London EC4V 6AA http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=EC4V+6AA Upstairs room booked from 14.30 to 17.30. Meet downstairs earlier for a drink and a chat. Agenda: New to APL? Come and meet some enthusiasts. Written something you're proud of? Come and share it with us. Other suggestions to baa-london@go...

AIT 25 GB tape cartridges for sale on Ebay
I have some 25 Gb SDX1-25C AIT tape cartridges up on Ebay. Right now they are a terrific bargain at $5.50 for 5 UNUSED, SEALED tapes. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5160567614 ...

BAA-London
BAA-London - Meeting Friday 25 March 2011 will be at: The Albion 2/3 New Bridge Street City of London London EC4V 6AA http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=The+Albion+EC4V+6AA Upstairs room booked from 14.30. Meet downstairs earlier for a drink and a chat. Chris Hogan will explain how he drives email from Dyalog APL. Do you have a favourite algorithm you'd like to share with an appreciative audience? Come along. Good beer. (Wells and Youngs) Free secure WiFi so come and bring your work with you if you can't leave it behind. On Mar 11, 3:54=A0pm, Phil Last <...

25 Gb ATI tape cartridges for sale on Ebay

Telecom Update (Canada) #470, February 25, 2005
TELECOM UPDATE ************************************************************ published weekly by Angus TeleManagement Group http://www.angustel.ca Number 470: February 25, 2005 Publication of Telecom Update is made possible by generous financial support from: ** ALLSTREAM: www.allstream.com ** AVAYA: www.avaya.ca/en/ ** BELL CANADA: www.bell.ca ** CISCO SYSTEMS CANADA: www.cisco.com/ca/ ** ERICSSON: www.ericsson.ca ** MITEL NETWORKS: www.mitel.com/ ** SPRINT CANADA: www.sprint.ca ** UTC CANADA: www.canada.utc.org/ ************************************************************...

Telecom Update (Canada) #454, October 25, 2004
************************************************************ TELECOM UPDATE ************************************************************ published weekly by Angus TeleManagement Group http://www.angustel.ca Number 454: October 25, 2004 Publication of Telecom Update is made possible by generous financial support from: ** ALLSTREAM: www.allstream.com ** AVAYA: www.avaya.ca/en/ ** BELL CANADA: www.bell.ca ** CISCO SYSTEMS CANADA: www.cisco.com/ca/ ** ERICSSON: www.ericsson.ca ** MITEL NETWORKS: www.mitel.com/ ** SPRINT CANADA: www.sprint.ca ** UTC CANADA: www.canada.utc.org/ ...

Telecom Update (Canada) #434, May 25, 2004
************************************************************ TELECOM UPDATE ************************************************************ published weekly by Angus TeleManagement Group http://www.angustel.ca Number 434: May 25, 2004 Publication of Telecom Update is made possible by generous financial support from: ** ALLSTREAM: www.allstream.com ** BELL CANADA: www.bell.ca ** CISCO SYSTEMS CANADA: www.cisco.com/ca ** CYGCOM INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES: www.cygcom.com ** GROUP TELECOM: www.360.net ** JUNIPER NETWORKS: www.juniper.net ** PRIMUS CANADA: www.primustel.ca ** SPRINT CA...

Key Signing Party in Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada

Telecom Update (Canada) #396, August 25, 2003
************************************************************ TELECOM UPDATE ************************************************************ published weekly by Angus TeleManagement Group http://www.angustel.ca Number 396: August 25, 2003 Publication of Telecom Update is made possible by generous financial support from: ** BELL CANADA: http://www.bell.ca ** CISCO SYSTEMS CANADA: http://www.cisco.com/ca/letstalk ** CYGCOM INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES: http://www.cygcom.com ** ERICSSON CANADA: http://www.ericsson.ca ** JUNIPER NETWORKS: http://www.juniper.net ** PRIMUS CANADA: http://www...

Ontario Canada Informix User Group Meeting -- March 25, 2004
***Ontario Informix User Group Meeting - March 25, 2004*** Time: 9:20am - 4:00pm (doors open at 8) Location: IBM Training Facility 3600 Steeles Ave, Room D109 Markham ON Lunch and continental breakfast will be provided. Topics include: - Informix, DB2, and Red Brick futures - IDS performance tuning and issues - Demonstration of the Visionary reporting tool - Technical roundtable Please see our Web site at www.iiug.org/ociug for complete details! The meeting is open and free to all Informix user...

[ace-users] ACE training June 22-25 in Ontario, Canada
I have some exciting news - our popular "How to Use ACE Effectively" class is coming to Canada! This is the first time I've offered this class live outside the US and I'm looking forward to traveling to Kitchener, Ontario. It's been many years since I traveled to Canada when I was a kid to play hockey and I'm pleased to be going back. I hope to meet you there! Maybe you're an ACE veteran but there are areas of ACE that you'd like some in-depth instruction on. Or you might like to have some one-on-one guidance while walking through actual code develop...

USTelecom dailyLead - September 25, 2007
USTelecom dailyLead September 25, 2007 TODAY'S HEADLINES NEWS OF THE DAY * Bell Canada deal approved by shareholders BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH * Nokia Siemens gets Deutsche Telekom order * Verizon Business goes to the edge with new SLA option * AT&T to provide faster uploads to wireless customers * Report: Drillisch, United Internet plan to acquire Freenet USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT * Engineering Summit call for presentations: Due date extended to Friday TECHNOLOGY TRENDS * Cisco, Haier announce cooperation on home-networking systems * AT&T looks to expand video s...

[ace-users] ACE training June 22-25 in Ontario, Canada #2
I have some exciting news - our popular "How to Use ACE Effectively" class is coming to Canada! This is the first time I've offered this class live outside the US and I'm looking forward to traveling to Kitchener, Ontario. It's been many years since I traveled to Canada when I was a kid to play hockey and I'm pleased to be going back. I hope to meet you there! Maybe you're an ACE veteran but there are areas of ACE that you'd like some in-depth instruction on. Or you might like to have some one-on-one guidance while walking through actual code develop...

Definitely ON TOPIC: Linuxworld Expo at Olympia 2, London: 25-26 October 2006
=QUOTE===================================================================== LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is the UK's only open source event for business decision-makers and technical professionals. The event delivers information and resources to implement Linux and open source solutions into business infrastructure and enterprise networks. Register today for FREE entry to the expo =UNQUOTE=================================================================== http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/ I'll see you there! :) -- -*- Linux: Because restarts are for upgrades. -*- Some pe...

FS: Seagate ST423451W HD's
I have three of these after getting my new array cabinet - all working like brand new and dependable. Run great, tested on a AHA-2940UW controller then partition removed. These are full height 5.25" drives, aluminum cased 68 pin SCSI. ID addressable from 0 to 15. $20.00 each plus shipping or if someone wants all 3 I'll take $50 for the set of 3, plus shipping. Drives weigh roughly 8 lbs each without packing. Can ship UPS or USPS, your choice. Will ship from Kentucky, zip 42726 in USA if you want to guess-timate shipping. Can ship to Canada too but remember that shipping might be ste...

25 Years of Communicating Sequential Processes, 7-8 July 2004, London, UK
BCS-FACS Event CALL FOR PARTICIPATION "25 Years of Communicating Sequential Processes" 7-8 July 2004, London, UK. http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/menass/csp25/ * Preliminary programme, titles/abstracts & a poster are now online This event has been organised to commemorate twenty-five years of CSP, since it has been about twenty-five years since the publication of Tony Hoare's original paper on Communicating Sequential Processes, today regarded as one of the influential papers in Computer Science. The intention is to celebrate, reflect upon ...

25 Years of Communicating Sequential Processes, 7-8 July 2004, London, UK
BCS-FACS Event CALL FOR PARTICIPATION "25 Years of Communicating Sequential Processes" 7-8 July 2004, London, UK. http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/menass/csp25/ *** Preliminary Programme, titles / abstracts and a poster are now online *** This event has been organised to commemorate twenty-five years of CSP, since it has been about twenty-five years since the publication of Tony Hoare's original paper on Communicating Sequential Processes, today regarded as one of the influential papers in Computer Science. The in...