sys

Dear Friend,

I have found some websites:

for msn messenger,
http://www.hotmailpk.com/

For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate
htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/

for sms messeges, smsjokes,
http://www.smstwist.com/

for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion
http://http://www.familypk.com

Visit these websites:

Thanks

0
mahmar02 (4)

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

com.sys and usbser.sys question
I got a question, for those knowing more about that matter than myself, which shouldn't be hard ;-) Temporarily having 2 phone lines at my disposal, I wanted to put my old modem back to use as a phone number dialer, using the BonusPack PIM Phonebook application. But I had quite some trouble to get my COM1 port to work at all with any comm application. It finally turned out, that COM.SYS has to be loaded before USBSER.SYS, since otherwise USBSER.SYS is hijacking COM1 unnoticed. Now, in the order shown below, it assigns itself to COM6 (if not remed out), but COM1 still d...

FYI Sys Shock and Sys Shock2
Up in a.b.games now "Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... > Up in a.b.games now If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them again. Thanks. On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:37:18 +0100, "CJM" <cjmuk2008@gmail.removethis.com> wrote: >"Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message >news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... >> Up in a.b.games now > >If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them ag...

com.sys & vcom.sys
It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com drivers. After installation I removed the entries from config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's the cure? :-) Wayne -- While the e-mail address in this post is genuine it is only used as a spamtrap. Any mail sent to me at this address will be considered to be spam and deleted without being read. Wayne wrote: > It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I > did it yesterday I...

question about sys.exc_type and sys.exc_value
Here is an exercise from Learning Python that I wrote myself: import sys import traceback class MyError: pass def oops(): raise MyError() def safe(func, *args): try: apply(func, args) except: traceback.print_exc() print 'Got', sys.exc_type, sys.exc_value safe(oops) And here is the output: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/Python24/oops.py", line 11, in safe apply(func, args) File "C:/Python24/oops.py", line 7, in oops raise MyError() MyError: <__main__.MyError instance at 0x00B475A8> Go...

Win98 IO.SYS / JO.SYS
Does anyone happen to know how many sectors or clusters are loaded of IO.SYS (or JO.SYS, if it's different), under Win98? is there a limit to the number of clusters that get loaded? or is the whole chain loaded? i know that execution begins at 0070:0200... (as opposed to MSDOS v6.22, starting IO.SYS execution at 0070:0000) ...i'm just trying to figure out how much code i can pack into JO.SYS before i have to start loading something else off of the disk... i don't want to have to worry about the disk for the time being... thanks in advance Bx.C Bx. C wrote: > Does anyone ha...

SYSMAN: No SYS$SCRATCH/SYS$LOGIN ?
$ mc sysman SYSMAN> set env/node=velo %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: Individual nodes: VELO Username JFMEZEI will be used on nonlocal nodes SYSMAN> do show log sys$scratch %SYSMAN-I-OUTPUT, command execution on node VELO %SHOW-S-NOTRAN, no translation for logical name SYS$SCRATCH SYSMAN> There is also no SYS$LOGIN defined. (VAX 7,3 and Alpha 8.3) What is the reason behind the lack of those logicals ? JF Mezei wrote: > $ mc sysman > SYSMAN> set env/node=velo > %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: > Individual nodes:...

SYS$SPECIFIC and SYS$COMMON not enough?
Basically, the idea is that stuff specific to a given node will be in its SYS$SPECIFIC directory and stuff common to all nodes (satellites or not) booting from the same system disk will be in SYS$COMMON. A good idea as far as it goes, but does it go far enough? In particular, there are two additional categories, which I'll give the obvious names SYS$CLUSTER and SYS$WORLD. SYS$CLUSTER would include stuff common to all nodes in a cluster, i.e. would differ from SYS$COMMON if there is more than one system disk in the cluster. The obvious place for this stuff is somewhere which is not ...

sys.stdout vs. sys.stderr
In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? They are both line_buffered and stdout doesn't seem to use a larger-grain buffering, so they seem to be identical with respect to buffering. Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? > In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the > initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? No. > Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? That depends on the operating system. These us...

sys.stderr.write and sys.exit
Is the same use _sys.stderr.write('error message'); sys.exit(1)_ than _sys.exit('error message')_ ? Note: help(sys.exit) If the status is omitted or None, it defaults to zero (i.e., success). If the status is numeric, it will be used as the system exit status. If it is another kind of object, it will be printed and the system exit status will be one (i.e., failure). "GinTon" <jonas.esp@googlemail.com> writes: > Is the same use _sys.stderr.write('error message'); sys.exit(1)_ > than _sys.exit('error message')_ ? (Note: The underscore &...

freedos and config.sys vs fdconfig.sys
Hi, I am trying to bring freedos up on a pc104 with only compact flash as a "disk" drive. Most of the install stuff uses fixed literal names for drive letters etc. Through lots of pain I now have a bootable CF with freedos files and it runs. I keep having a problem where freedos does not load config.sys during boot. If I format the CF with msdos, and then run the freedos "sys c: /BOOTONLY" I can make the CF bootable with freedos. At this point it somehow detects that there is another OS, so it always loads fdconfig.sys. Things seem to work ok in normal mode lik...

sys.stdout / sys.stderr, subprocess, redirection
Hello, I have a piece of code that gets run in a script that has its stdout closed: import sys sys.stdout = sys.stderr c = subprocess.Popen (..., stdin = subprocess.PIPE, stdout = subprocess.PIPE, stderr = subprocess.STDOUT) and this is what I get: Sending SVNR/permissions Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow): svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output: Traceback (most recent call last): (...) File ".../__init__.py", line 40, in run stderr...

Re: SYS$SPECIFIC and SYS$COMMON not enough?
> >What are some real-world examples of stuff which is common to all nodes > >which boot from a common system disk, but not common to all nodes in a > >cluster, even in a share-as-much-as-possible cluster? > > One use of a cluster is testing new system SW. You can make a copy of your > main system disk and upgrade the software there (say, a VMS patch). Then > boot one system using that disk and see how it works, while the rest of the > cluster does your production work using the old system without the upgrade. > In that case, any files affected by the ...

SYS Mac Applications
Hi, For articles visit: http://www.telepk.com/articles/ For Beauty and Health Tips: http://www.telepk.com/beauty_and_health/ For Home Decoration: http://www.telepk.com/homedecoration/ For Technology News: http:/www.telepk.com/technews/ For Cricket News: http://www.telepk.com/sports/cricket/ For Online Flash Games: http://www.telepk.com/games/ For Software Downloads: http://www.telepk.com/downloads/ Thanks! ...

problem with reload(sys) (doing reload on the sys module)
Python 2.4.2 (#67, Sep 28 2005, 12:41:11) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on win32 Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information. **************************************************************** Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback interface. This connection is not visible on any external interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet. **************************************************************** IDLE 1.1.2 >&g...

Web resources about - sys - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Home - SYS-CON MEDIA
SYS-CON Media, NJ, The world's leading i-technology media company on breaking technology news.

MSDOS.SYS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MSDOS.SYS is an important system file on MS-DOS and Windows 9x systems. It is loaded by IO.SYS . In MS-DOS, it contains the core operating system ...

Web / Software Developer & Sys Admin at Penny Arcade, Inc. in Greater Seattle Area - Job
... hand, this could potentially be the most competitive position we ever hire for. We're looking for a web developer / software developer / sys ...

SYS Activity Manager Plus for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get SYS Activity Manager Plus on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Senior Linux Sys Admin
... a phenomenal amount of success in Australia, they are growing and going from strength to strength. They are looking for a Linux System Administrator ...

Stratasys (SSYS) Unveils New Details on Massive Partnership with Kangshuo Group Involving 1000’s Of 3D ...
While Stratasys' (SSYS) stock price is tumbling, the company has been on a role this last week from a future growth perspective. Yesterday they ...

Price Drop: SYS Activity Manager Plus
SYS Activity Manager Plus 4.0 Device: iOS Universal Category: Utilities Price: Free, Version: 4.0 ( iTunes ) Description: ★ SYS Activity Manager ...

Analysts Cheer 3D Printers DDD, SYSS At CES
3D printers are at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, with both 3D Systems (DDD) and Stratasys (SSYS) subsidiary MakerBot debuting new ...

Stratasys, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSYS) Stock Quotes and News - Benzinga
View Stratasys, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) stock data and charts on Benzinga.

SSYS:NASDAQ GS Stock Quote - Stratasys Ltd - Bloomberg
Stock analysis for Stratasys Ltd (SSYS:NASDAQ GS) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company ...