Thanks to Apple, no more unlimited data

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
fuckheads.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

0
Reply MuahMan 8/11/2010 5:01:56 PM

See related articles to this posting

"MuahMan" <muahman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

0
Reply XX 8/11/2010 5:10:36 PM

On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

Seriously. Who the fuck walks around watching video on a low quality
screen. Even when traveling I wouldn't a movie on a 3" or 9" screen.
Stupid. Trying interacting with other humans you iNerds.
0
Reply MuahMan 8/11/2010 5:15:02 PM

MuahMan stated in post
9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 8/11/10
10:01 AM:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

You think Apple has that much control.  Interesting.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
Reply Snit 8/11/2010 6:57:41 PM

On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....
0
Reply KDT 8/11/2010 7:59:49 PM

"KDT" <scarface_74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Aug 11, 1:10 pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....

Oh noooooooooo!  What to do?

0
Reply XX 8/11/2010 8:16:28 PM

In article
<9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

Imagine that:

Company's offered "unlimited data" secure in the knowledge that the
crappy devices available would make sure that no one actually used very
much...

....and then Apple had the gall to offer a product where it was actually
worth using a lot of data.

The nerve.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Data, data, data,
I have been tasked to dump around 400GB of data in physical files into a flat files and the transfer them from an iSeries 810 V5r3 to a windows server. I was going to CPYTOIMPF to a stram file and then copy over to the Windows server from the IFS. Anyone have a better idea or any suggestions? Thanks, Thad Rizzi Hi Thad If you have loads of free disk space on your 810 then your method is fine but if not you may consider Simply FTPing or iSeroes Access file transfering the files directly from the iSeries files to Windows Text file. You can get the either FTP or iSeries Access to carry out...

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.
I am new to this newsgroup and already have gleaned several tips and suggestions that have been of great help, e.g. the Backup Plug in for backing up essential files, and turning off the pesky return receipts. I still have over 2000 more posting to go through, and expect Christmas again at any moment. Thank you for being here, thank you for all that you do. Best, Jeff ...

Re: data management- Data format problem- Thanks
Thanks Mark. It helps a lot. --- On Wed, 8/6/08, Terjeson, Mark <Mterjeson@RUSSELL.COM> wrote: From: Terjeson, Mark <Mterjeson@RUSSELL.COM> Subject: Re: data management- Data format problem To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 11:08 AM Hi Jane, You mention having some numeric data, but due to the rest of your commentary, "numeric data" may be the human applied "use" of the digits displayed. i.e. it is not certain whether your data variable is of type numeric or character. so I make a few references for each case. IF, your data variab...

Thanks to Apple
I thought I would share my experience with an Applecare warranty service request. I bought a new 1 Ghtz Powerbook a little more than two years ago to use for my digital photography hobby and other uses. About 14 months ago when I was rushing to catch a flight, my Powerbook flew out of its case and hit a concrete curb, then bounced two or three times. When this happened, my heart sank. The slot for the Superdrive was bent so badly, I could not insert any discs into it and the case sustained a lot of other damage. The entire case was bent. As a result, my Powerbook would not close properl...

Thanks to Apple
Why are "advocates" not congratulating Jobs and Apple for putting a stop to cpu heavy, ram consuming Flash? Adobe are now officially out of the mobile market leaving it to open standards and HTML5. Why are "advocates" such snivelling, two faced hypocrites? -- Emacs outshines all other editing software in approximately the same way that the noonday sun does the stars. It is not just bigger and brighter; it simply makes everything else vanish - Neal Stephenson Hadron wrote: > > Why are "advocates" not congratulating Jobs and Apple for putting a stop >...

Thank You Apple
I am getting a full install disk for 29 bucks. Unlike upgrade crap from Microsoft for 200 bucks. From Macworld: "However, in contrast to Microsoft�which offers a confusing array of full and upgrade versions of Windows, all of them requiring that users enter a unique serial number in order to prove they�re not pirates�Apple continues to rely on the honor system for Mac OS X. Not only does Snow Leopard not require the entry of any serial numbers, but the standard version of Snow Leopard is a bootable �full install� disc that doesn�t actually check for the presence of Leopard in ...

Do downloaded apps get data injected with our Apple ID account datas?
Hello. I was told that downloading Apps (e.g., Mac OS X installers) through App Store gets our Apple ID account data injected into them. Is this true? I compared my local free Mavericks 10.9 copy with someone' else copy, and their file sizes did not match even though their versions were the same. If this is true, does that mean we can't install onto other Macs that did not download the apps. like my example? Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "A centipede is an ant made to Canadian/government specs." --unknown /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://ant...

Apple vs Apple: Apple wins!
Apple wins! <http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/entertainment/4983796.stm> Seems a sensible solution to me... ;-) PS: Just to be clear - Apple, Inc., won - Apple Corps lost. -- /Jon For mail address, run the following in Terminal: echo 36199371860304980107073482417748002696458P|dc Skype: storhaugen On 2006-05-08 03:54:30 -0700, see_signature@mac.com.invalid (Jon) said: > Apple wins! > <http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/entertainment/4983796.stm> > Seems a sensible solution to me... ;-) > > PS: Just to be clear - Apple, Inc., won - Apple Corps lost. To be ev...

Data Entry Online, Data Format, Data Conversion and Data Entry Services through Data Entry Outsourcing
Now a day IT companies may needs to process rapidly growing amount of information. So it's becoming trends to outsource data entry work to reliable professional experts who gives excellent output with cost effective and time bound. Data Entry is the procedure of handling and processing over data. There are different forms of data entry like data entry for survey forms, legal services, entry for medical claim forms. Data for keeping track for credit and debit card transactions. Data entry can be differentiate in two forms online form data entry and offline data entry. Data Entry Online is...

[...]

Thanks for the stickers Apple!
It's funny. When you unwrap your Macintosh that you payed at least 2k too much for they are so nice that they include some free stickers!!!! Oooooooh. I get some stickers for my 5 grand! Thanks ALOT! Now I can put them on bumper of my Toyota Prius and remove any doubt that I'm a nerd and an Apple fanboi! GAY!!!! Are there ANY straight Mac users? MuahMan wrote: > It's funny. When you unwrap your Macintosh that you payed at least 2k too > much for they are so nice that they include some free stickers!!!! Oooooooh. > I get some stickers for my 5 grand! Thanks ALOT! ...

Exatract Data, thanks.
Greetings! I would like to extract data from the raw data below, here are the criteria: (1) I want accounts starting with 2 only, i.e., excluding accounts starting with 3. (2) I want to keep the person_id, account, and open_date for each account starting with 2. (3) I want to create a new variable to show each person's earliest open_date of the accounts starting with 2. My query below would give me person 10001's earliest open_date for EVERYONE. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? Thanks a lot! select person_id, account, open_date ,min_open=(select min(open_date) from test_5 w...

How to thank someone at Apple?
Last Friday I ordered two MacBooks from the Canadian Store site. They were picked up by Fedex in Rancho Cordova that morning and arrived at my shop in Nova Scotia on Tuesday. Thats less than three business days...very impressive given that the site said that it would be 3-5 days until it would ship. And right across the continent to boot. I would like to send a thankyou note to someone, but the Apple site only gives phone numbers for support issues. Anyone here know a way to do this, or someone at Apple seeing this can give me a tip? Thanks, Colin Colin Fox <cfox@kytogenics.co...

Thanks, Apple, you turkeys.
I need to download the latest XCode, but I can't connect my 10.9 system to the internet at home, so I have to go to the library and do it there. It's a free download and I'm competent to move an installer from a local volume to a shared volume, but Apple in its infinite wisdom, [0, 1/n) as n->oo, won't let me do the free download on an earlier OSX version. Thank the Apple, kids. Thanks, Apple. Idiots. At least I can understand my Apple makes feedback impossible. Never let reality infringe on the dead hand of Steve Jobs. -- :-<> Siri Sea...

Sneaky Apple. No thanks.
https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so that the company can use to it better cater your results and personalize searches the next time you enter something in the same search bar." Glad I'm using PCs... On 2014-10-21 16:24:00 +0000, Nashton said: > https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ > > > "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so > that t...

Sneaky Apple. No thanks.
https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so that the company can use to it better cater your results and personalize searches the next time you enter something in the same search bar." Glad I'm using PCs... On 2014-10-21 16:24:00 +0000, Nashton said: > https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ > > > "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so > that t...

Ugly Data For Apple
http://www.businessinsider.com/android-ios-market-share-data-and-apples-iphone-6-2014-8 The news that Android vastly eclipses iPhone in the market will feel surprising to people in the U.S. and certain Western Europe countries. Apple has has healthy market share in a few rich countries. On a global basis, however, Apple occupies only a niche part of the market among high-end buyers. In the Apple worldview, iPhone is its own universe and the scale of Android is irrelevant. Declining market share is merely cosmetic as long as the profits keep flowing. But Apple ought to ...

Advantages of Data Conversion, Data Formats and Data Entry Services by Data Entry India
Now a day's paper has become outdated and organizations are using online services to avoid paper work. For any organization, its biggest and most important asset is its data and more important is perfect accessibility of that data when it is needed. Sometimes it becomes really very difficult to manage such a large amount of data, especially for firms with large amounts of information, multiple formats, and complex system requirements. In order to avoid such situations of mismanagement conversion services are like bliss. Conversion services allow these organizations to systematize their dat...

Apple Toner, Apple Ink Cartridges, Apple Ribbons
All type of Toners, Ink Cartridges, Ribbons and Printers is made by apple computer. Buy Toner Online is the best company to buy Apple Toners, Apple Ink Cartridges, Apple Ribbons, and Apple Printers. Buy Toner Online shopping store at free shipping charges with cheap rates in Houston Texas. Buy Toner online sales by major apple products are below: Apple ImageWriter =EF=83=98 Apple ImageWriter I/II Apple Laser Writer =EF=83=98 Apple LaserWriter 16 =EF=83=98 Apple LaserWriter 600PS =EF=83=98 Laser Apple Writer II Series =EF=83=98 Apple Laser WriterPro ...

Data Structure
/*SAMPLE INPUT - VARIABLES IN COLUMNS IN EXCEL (2-COMPANY HERE FOR EXAMPLE; INPUT FILE HAS N COMPANY IN THE SAME STRUCTURE)*/ Start 1/1/1990 Start 1/1/1990 End 10/13/2004 End 10/13/2004 Frequency D Frequency D Name BANCO BANCO-UP Name CAPEX 'A' CAPEX 'A'-UP Code 2107727(P) 2107727(UP) Code 2175144(P) 2175144(UP) 1/1/1990 8.2 8.2 1/1/1990 7.58 10 1/2/1990 8.19 8.19 1/2/1990 7.58 10 1/3/1990 8.3 8.3 1/3/1990 7.58 10 1...

Unlimited polymorphic data structures
I've been experimenting with using unlimited polymorphic pointers (e.g., class(*), pointer :: p) to build generic data structures and I wondered if anyone might have suggestions about how to improve the interface. I have in mind lists, hash tables, etc., but the important components are simply a container with a pointer and procedures to get and set the pointer, so I'll use that as a starting point: module container implicit none type :: container_t private class(*), pointer :: p end type container_t contains ...

Apple Toner, Apple Ink Cartridges, Apple Ribbons
All type of Toners, Ink Cartridges, Ribbons and Printers is made by apple computer. Buy Toner Online is the best company to buy Apple Toners, Apple Ink Cartridges, Apple Ribbons, and Apple Printers. Buy Toner Online shopping store at free shipping charges with cheap rates in Houston Texas. Buy Toner online sales by major apple products are below: Apple ImageWriter =EF=83=98 Apple ImageWriter I/II Apple Laser Writer =EF=83=98 Apple LaserWriter 16 =EF=83=98 Apple LaserWriter 600PS =EF=83=98 Laser Apple Writer II Series =EF=83=98 Apple Laser WriterPro 600 Series =EF=83=98 Apple Pe...