Thanks to Apple, no more unlimited data

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
fuckheads.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

0
Reply MuahMan 8/11/2010 5:01:56 PM

See related articles to this posting

"MuahMan" <muahman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

0
Reply XX 8/11/2010 5:10:36 PM

On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

Seriously. Who the fuck walks around watching video on a low quality
screen. Even when traveling I wouldn't a movie on a 3" or 9" screen.
Stupid. Trying interacting with other humans you iNerds.
0
Reply MuahMan 8/11/2010 5:15:02 PM

MuahMan stated in post
9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 8/11/10
10:01 AM:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

You think Apple has that much control.  Interesting.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
Reply Snit 8/11/2010 6:57:41 PM

On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....
0
Reply KDT 8/11/2010 7:59:49 PM

"KDT" <scarface_74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Aug 11, 1:10 pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....

Oh noooooooooo!  What to do?

0
Reply XX 8/11/2010 8:16:28 PM

In article
<9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

Imagine that:

Company's offered "unlimited data" secure in the knowledge that the
crappy devices available would make sure that no one actually used very
much...

....and then Apple had the gall to offer a product where it was actually
worth using a lot of data.

The nerve.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Re: data management- Data format problem- Thanks
Thanks Mark. It helps a lot. --- On Wed, 8/6/08, Terjeson, Mark <Mterjeson@RUSSELL.COM> wrote: From: Terjeson, Mark <Mterjeson@RUSSELL.COM> Subject: Re: data management- Data format problem To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 11:08 AM Hi Jane, You mention having some numeric data, but due to the rest of your commentary, "numeric data" may be the human applied "use" of the digits displayed. i.e. it is not certain whether your data variable is of type numeric or character. so I make a few references for each case. IF, your data variab...

Thanks to Apple
I thought I would share my experience with an Applecare warranty service request. I bought a new 1 Ghtz Powerbook a little more than two years ago to use for my digital photography hobby and other uses. About 14 months ago when I was rushing to catch a flight, my Powerbook flew out of its case and hit a concrete curb, then bounced two or three times. When this happened, my heart sank. The slot for the Superdrive was bent so badly, I could not insert any discs into it and the case sustained a lot of other damage. The entire case was bent. As a result, my Powerbook would not close properl...

Thanks to Apple
Why are "advocates" not congratulating Jobs and Apple for putting a stop to cpu heavy, ram consuming Flash? Adobe are now officially out of the mobile market leaving it to open standards and HTML5. Why are "advocates" such snivelling, two faced hypocrites? -- Emacs outshines all other editing software in approximately the same way that the noonday sun does the stars. It is not just bigger and brighter; it simply makes everything else vanish - Neal Stephenson Hadron wrote: > > Why are "advocates" not congratulating Jobs and Apple for putting a stop >...

Thank You Apple
I am getting a full install disk for 29 bucks. Unlike upgrade crap from Microsoft for 200 bucks. From Macworld: "However, in contrast to Microsoft�which offers a confusing array of full and upgrade versions of Windows, all of them requiring that users enter a unique serial number in order to prove they�re not pirates�Apple continues to rely on the honor system for Mac OS X. Not only does Snow Leopard not require the entry of any serial numbers, but the standard version of Snow Leopard is a bootable �full install� disc that doesn�t actually check for the presence of Leopard in ...

Do downloaded apps get data injected with our Apple ID account datas?
Hello. I was told that downloading Apps (e.g., Mac OS X installers) through App Store gets our Apple ID account data injected into them. Is this true? I compared my local free Mavericks 10.9 copy with someone' else copy, and their file sizes did not match even though their versions were the same. If this is true, does that mean we can't install onto other Macs that did not download the apps. like my example? Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "A centipede is an ant made to Canadian/government specs." --unknown /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://ant...

Thanks for the stickers Apple!
It's funny. When you unwrap your Macintosh that you payed at least 2k too much for they are so nice that they include some free stickers!!!! Oooooooh. I get some stickers for my 5 grand! Thanks ALOT! Now I can put them on bumper of my Toyota Prius and remove any doubt that I'm a nerd and an Apple fanboi! GAY!!!! Are there ANY straight Mac users? MuahMan wrote: > It's funny. When you unwrap your Macintosh that you payed at least 2k too > much for they are so nice that they include some free stickers!!!! Oooooooh. > I get some stickers for my 5 grand! Thanks ALOT! ...

Exatract Data, thanks.
Greetings! I would like to extract data from the raw data below, here are the criteria: (1) I want accounts starting with 2 only, i.e., excluding accounts starting with 3. (2) I want to keep the person_id, account, and open_date for each account starting with 2. (3) I want to create a new variable to show each person's earliest open_date of the accounts starting with 2. My query below would give me person 10001's earliest open_date for EVERYONE. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? Thanks a lot! select person_id, account, open_date ,min_open=(select min(open_date) from test_5 w...

How to thank someone at Apple?
Last Friday I ordered two MacBooks from the Canadian Store site. They were picked up by Fedex in Rancho Cordova that morning and arrived at my shop in Nova Scotia on Tuesday. Thats less than three business days...very impressive given that the site said that it would be 3-5 days until it would ship. And right across the continent to boot. I would like to send a thankyou note to someone, but the Apple site only gives phone numbers for support issues. Anyone here know a way to do this, or someone at Apple seeing this can give me a tip? Thanks, Colin Colin Fox <cfox@kytogenics.co...

Thanks, Apple, you turkeys.
I need to download the latest XCode, but I can't connect my 10.9 system to the internet at home, so I have to go to the library and do it there. It's a free download and I'm competent to move an installer from a local volume to a shared volume, but Apple in its infinite wisdom, [0, 1/n) as n->oo, won't let me do the free download on an earlier OSX version. Thank the Apple, kids. Thanks, Apple. Idiots. At least I can understand my Apple makes feedback impossible. Never let reality infringe on the dead hand of Steve Jobs. -- :-<> Siri Sea...