Thanks to Apple, no more unlimited data

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
fuckheads.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

0
Reply MuahMan 8/11/2010 5:01:56 PM

See related articles to this posting

"MuahMan" <muahman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

0
Reply XX 8/11/2010 5:10:36 PM

On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

Seriously. Who the fuck walks around watching video on a low quality
screen. Even when traveling I wouldn't a movie on a 3" or 9" screen.
Stupid. Trying interacting with other humans you iNerds.
0
Reply MuahMan 8/11/2010 5:15:02 PM

MuahMan stated in post
9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 8/11/10
10:01 AM:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

You think Apple has that much control.  Interesting.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
Reply Snit 8/11/2010 6:57:41 PM

On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....
0
Reply KDT 8/11/2010 7:59:49 PM

"KDT" <scarface_74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Aug 11, 1:10 pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....

Oh noooooooooo!  What to do?

0
Reply XX 8/11/2010 8:16:28 PM

In article
<9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

Imagine that:

Company's offered "unlimited data" secure in the knowledge that the
crappy devices available would make sure that no one actually used very
much...

....and then Apple had the gall to offer a product where it was actually
worth using a lot of data.

The nerve.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Re: data management- Data format problem- Thanks
Thanks Mark. It helps a lot. --- On Wed, 8/6/08, Terjeson, Mark <Mterjeson@RUSSELL.COM> wrote: From: Terjeson, Mark <Mterjeson@RUSSELL.COM> Subject: Re: data management- Data format problem To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 11:08 AM Hi Jane, You mention having some numeric data, but due to the rest of your commentary, "numeric data" may be the human applied "use" of the digits displayed. i.e. it is not certain whether your data variable is of type numeric or character. so I make a few references for each case. IF, your data variab...

Thanks to Apple
I thought I would share my experience with an Applecare warranty service request. I bought a new 1 Ghtz Powerbook a little more than two years ago to use for my digital photography hobby and other uses. About 14 months ago when I was rushing to catch a flight, my Powerbook flew out of its case and hit a concrete curb, then bounced two or three times. When this happened, my heart sank. The slot for the Superdrive was bent so badly, I could not insert any discs into it and the case sustained a lot of other damage. The entire case was bent. As a result, my Powerbook would not close properl...

Thanks to Apple
Why are "advocates" not congratulating Jobs and Apple for putting a stop to cpu heavy, ram consuming Flash? Adobe are now officially out of the mobile market leaving it to open standards and HTML5. Why are "advocates" such snivelling, two faced hypocrites? -- Emacs outshines all other editing software in approximately the same way that the noonday sun does the stars. It is not just bigger and brighter; it simply makes everything else vanish - Neal Stephenson Hadron wrote: > > Why are "advocates" not congratulating Jobs and Apple for putting a stop >...

Thank You Apple
I am getting a full install disk for 29 bucks. Unlike upgrade crap from Microsoft for 200 bucks. From Macworld: "However, in contrast to Microsoft�which offers a confusing array of full and upgrade versions of Windows, all of them requiring that users enter a unique serial number in order to prove they�re not pirates�Apple continues to rely on the honor system for Mac OS X. Not only does Snow Leopard not require the entry of any serial numbers, but the standard version of Snow Leopard is a bootable �full install� disc that doesn�t actually check for the presence of Leopard in ...

Do downloaded apps get data injected with our Apple ID account datas?
Hello. I was told that downloading Apps (e.g., Mac OS X installers) through App Store gets our Apple ID account data injected into them. Is this true? I compared my local free Mavericks 10.9 copy with someone' else copy, and their file sizes did not match even though their versions were the same. If this is true, does that mean we can't install onto other Macs that did not download the apps. like my example? Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "A centipede is an ant made to Canadian/government specs." --unknown /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://ant...

Thanks for the stickers Apple!
It's funny. When you unwrap your Macintosh that you payed at least 2k too much for they are so nice that they include some free stickers!!!! Oooooooh. I get some stickers for my 5 grand! Thanks ALOT! Now I can put them on bumper of my Toyota Prius and remove any doubt that I'm a nerd and an Apple fanboi! GAY!!!! Are there ANY straight Mac users? MuahMan wrote: > It's funny. When you unwrap your Macintosh that you payed at least 2k too > much for they are so nice that they include some free stickers!!!! Oooooooh. > I get some stickers for my 5 grand! Thanks ALOT! ...

Exatract Data, thanks.
Greetings! I would like to extract data from the raw data below, here are the criteria: (1) I want accounts starting with 2 only, i.e., excluding accounts starting with 3. (2) I want to keep the person_id, account, and open_date for each account starting with 2. (3) I want to create a new variable to show each person's earliest open_date of the accounts starting with 2. My query below would give me person 10001's earliest open_date for EVERYONE. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? Thanks a lot! select person_id, account, open_date ,min_open=(select min(open_date) from test_5 w...

How to thank someone at Apple?
Last Friday I ordered two MacBooks from the Canadian Store site. They were picked up by Fedex in Rancho Cordova that morning and arrived at my shop in Nova Scotia on Tuesday. Thats less than three business days...very impressive given that the site said that it would be 3-5 days until it would ship. And right across the continent to boot. I would like to send a thankyou note to someone, but the Apple site only gives phone numbers for support issues. Anyone here know a way to do this, or someone at Apple seeing this can give me a tip? Thanks, Colin Colin Fox <cfox@kytogenics.co...

Thanks, Apple, you turkeys.
I need to download the latest XCode, but I can't connect my 10.9 system to the internet at home, so I have to go to the library and do it there. It's a free download and I'm competent to move an installer from a local volume to a shared volume, but Apple in its infinite wisdom, [0, 1/n) as n->oo, won't let me do the free download on an earlier OSX version. Thank the Apple, kids. Thanks, Apple. Idiots. At least I can understand my Apple makes feedback impossible. Never let reality infringe on the dead hand of Steve Jobs. -- :-<> Siri Sea...

Sneaky Apple. No thanks.
https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so that the company can use to it better cater your results and personalize searches the next time you enter something in the same search bar." Glad I'm using PCs... On 2014-10-21 16:24:00 +0000, Nashton said: > https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ > > > "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so > that t...

Sneaky Apple. No thanks.
https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so that the company can use to it better cater your results and personalize searches the next time you enter something in the same search bar." Glad I'm using PCs... On 2014-10-21 16:24:00 +0000, Nashton said: > https://vpncreative.net/2014/10/21/osx-yosemite-tracks-user-location-search-data-default/ > > > "This data is then transmitted back to Apple for �later analysis�, so > that t...

Unlimited polymorphic data structures
I've been experimenting with using unlimited polymorphic pointers (e.g., class(*), pointer :: p) to build generic data structures and I wondered if anyone might have suggestions about how to improve the interface. I have in mind lists, hash tables, etc., but the important components are simply a container with a pointer and procedures to get and set the pointer, so I'll use that as a starting point: module container implicit none type :: container_t private class(*), pointer :: p end type container_t contains ...

Help with data manipulation. Thanks!!!
I have a dataset which include 3 variables: id, i, j. For each id, the values for i and j may be 1~4. It is required that the combination of these 3 variables to be unique, which means, for example, the combination of id=2 i=3 j=1 can be on the dataset for only one time. If the combination shows up for two or more times on the datset, I need keep only the first obs this combination shows up and remove other obs it shows up. To solve the problem, I sort the dataset according to id i j. Then I only need to do iterations within each id. But I do not know how to do it by SAS. Can any people help ...

!!!!!!! I LOST ALL MY DATA, THANKS TO LINUX!!!!!!!!
A friend of mine (who is now not my friend) gave me a copy of Mandrake 10 last week. I'm not a computer techie, but I installed it anyway. NOWHERE DID IT WARN ME THAT I COULD LOOSE ALL MY DATA. Consequently, IT re-partitioned my hard drive, and my Windows data was totally gone. I had some very important documents that are now gone forever. It is now very likely I am going to get fired because of that, because I chose to have a go with Linux. FIRED BECAUSE OF LINUX. 82.77.121.19 sock puppet astro turfer wrote: > A friend of mine (who is now not my friend) gave me a copy of Mandrak...

Safe at last! Thanks Apple!
"Apple has shipped a high-priority Java for Mac update to cover multiple security vulnerabilities that expose Mac OS X users to hacking attacks. According to warnings from Apple, the vulnerabilities could allow an untrusted Java applet to execute arbitrary code outside the Java sandbox. The risks: Visiting a web page containing a maliciously crafted untrusted Java applet may lead to arbitrary code execution with the privileges of the current user. The updates are available for Mac OS X v10.6.6 and Mac OS X v10.5.8.follow Ryan Naraine on twitter The Java for Mac patches follows t...

Thanks Apple, for Time Machine
Just have my first hour under my belt using TM. (Time Machine) Very impressive visual interface, very intuitive to use. Vista attempts to do the same thing with "Shadow Copies", however their interface is not intuitive or easy to use. TM is great to employ for creative purposes, where rough thoughts are put to paper, then refined through many intermediate versions to obtain the final polished document. Later, I am going to try to drive TM by voice commands, possibly using iListen or some similar speech software. Reason is, we all know that great moments in creativity oc...

Apple provided NSA with data.
Didn't they disavow everything? http://www.newsday.com/business/technology/apple-nsa-requests-numbered-5-542-in-first-half-of-2013-1.6390820 Apple Inc. said it received as many as 5,542 information requests from U.S. law enforcement agencies in the first half of 2013, and said it would disclose more about data inquiries if not for a government “gag order.” Of the requests, 1,000 to 2,000 were for personal account information from iTunes, iCloud, e-mail, photos and other content stored online, according to a report published yesterday on the company’s website. The oth...

Apple data detectors with java
hai all How to communicate Apple data detectors with java application -- Direct access to this group with http://web2news.com http://web2news.com/?comp.sys.mac.programmer.tools ...

Verizon: Not-so-unlimited data [telecom]
By STEPHANIE ZIMMERMANN May 7, 2013 Dear ABC News Fixer: We signed a two-year contract with Verizon Wireless in July 2011 when we got two iPhones. We got an unlimited data plan. Last year, while updating her phone, my wife lost her contacts. Verizon advised us to bring the iPhone and her old phone (which still had the contacts) to any Verizon store and they'd be able to help. She took both phones to the store on March 30, 2012. The employee worked on them, then said the problem was fixed. http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/abc-news-fixer-unlimited-data-verizon/story?id=191261...

reading data from file 2 Thanks
Thanks Michael and all of you. Fortran is awesome!. I am using gfortran for compiling. I am thinking of buying pgi compiler. It is accessible for students ($100). Any of you have had experience with that compiler?. Thanks for posting again On 12/01/12 10:27, ritchie31 wrote: > Thanks Michael and all of you. > Fortran is awesome!. > > I am using gfortran for compiling. I am thinking of buying pgi > compiler. It is accessible for students ($100). Any of you have had > experience with that compiler?. > > Thanks for posting again Personally I prefer gfortran. I've h...

Re: Help with data manipulation. Thanks!!!
Proc sort Data = Have Out = Need NoDupKey ; By ID I J ; Run ; Toby Dunn "Don't bail. The best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap." Randy Pausch "Be prepared. Luck is where preparation meets opportunity." Randy Pausch > Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:57:50 -0800 > From: olivesecret@GMAIL.COM > Subject: Help with data manipulation. Thanks!!! > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > > I have a dataset which include 3 variables: id, i, j. For each id, the > values for i and j may be 1~4. It is required that the combination of > these 3 variable...

Query help -- extract data, thanks!
Hello, Please see the original data below. I would like to extract the account with the earliest opening date only, and leave all the accounts opened after that out. Could anybody help me with the query? Thanks a lot! Original Data person_id account open_date 10001 1111111 5/15/2003 10001 2222222 6/20/2004 10001 3333333 2/16/2005 Ideal Output person_id account open_date 10001 1111111 5/15/2003 Select * >From OriginalData O Where Open_Date = (Select MIN(Open_Date) From OriginalData Where Person_ID = O.Person_ID) Let me know if it errors out....!!!! Sorry guys... These crazy '...

Android phone with unlimited data plan
<http://bit.ly/1bheMrQ> -- A failed challenge for Brad Wiggins AKA cc AKA Bill Bateman <http://bit.ly/1bhevVF> Only he with his various names makes the same error in logic. ...

apple ignores data loss issues
So much for "instant" response. Apple is taking some flak this week for failing to acknowledge and address two separate data loss issues -- one present in Leopard's Finder and another having to do with faulty Seagate hard drives used in the company's MacBook line of notebook computers. So much for "high spec" hardware. http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/11/06/apple_chastised_for_ignoring_two_mac_data_loss_issues.html ...