Thanks to Apple, no more unlimited data

Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
fuckheads.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

0
MuahMan
8/11/2010 5:01:56 PM
comp.sys.mac.advocacy 34096 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"MuahMan" <muahman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdcb1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmoney-site-wide-gallery

iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

0
XX
8/11/2010 5:10:36 PM
On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

Seriously. Who the fuck walks around watching video on a low quality
screen. Even when traveling I wouldn't a movie on a 3" or 9" screen.
Stupid. Trying interacting with other humans you iNerds.
0
MuahMan
8/11/2010 5:15:02 PM
MuahMan stated in post
9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 8/11/10
10:01 AM:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

You think Apple has that much control.  Interesting.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

0
Snit
8/11/2010 6:57:41 PM
On Aug 11, 1:10=A0pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....
0
KDT
8/11/2010 7:59:49 PM
"KDT" <scarface_74@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Aug 11, 1:10 pm, "XX" <z...@orangegrove.org> wrote:
> "MuahMan" <muah...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> > watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> > fuckheads.
>
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-docum...
>
> iToys - a diversion for people without lives.

The person you responded to bought two.....

Oh noooooooooo!  What to do?

0
XX
8/11/2010 8:16:28 PM
In article
<9d2ec2fd-f56a-4bee-9e45-6ba15d2d89bc@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like the iDiots that use their crappy 3.5" screens 9" screens to
> watch 1080P have cost us all our unlimited data plans. Thanks you
> fuckheads.
>
> http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/video/default-c-ap.aspx?cp-documentid=fdc
> b1d5d-425d-4e76-8491-a47985985e81%26tab=Top%20Picks%26ap=true&from=en-us_msnmo
> ney-site-wide-gallery

Imagine that:

Company's offered "unlimited data" secure in the knowledge that the
crappy devices available would make sure that no one actually used very
much...

....and then Apple had the gall to offer a product where it was actually
worth using a lot of data.

The nerve.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone