This group is dead, dead, dead!

R.I.P.

Nothing but fanbois and Chinese SPAM! This group is as dead as the Mac
platform is in the enterprise. DEAD!!!!! 0%
0
muahman (3479)

In article
<6b61f04d-6d96-44d2-b75d-0e5bf0368dc8@32g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> R.I.P.
>
> Nothing but fanbois and Chinese SPAM! This group is as dead as the Mac
> platform is in the enterprise. DEAD!!!!! 0%

Right. Move on, then.

Unless, this "dead" group is all that there is in your sad little life...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
"MuahMan" <muahman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> R.I.P.
>
> Nothing but fanbois and Chinese SPAM! This group is as dead as the Mac
> platform is in the enterprise. DEAD!!!!! 0%

wot do u expect.  mac fanbois post and the crickets chirp.

0
jgkgwf (42)
8/11/2009 10:58:10 PM
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:31:26 -0700, Alan Baker wrote
(in article <alangbaker-7F3968.14312611082009@news.shawcable.com>):

> In article
> <6b61f04d-6d96-44d2-b75d-0e5bf0368dc8@32g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
>  MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> R.I.P.
>>
>> Nothing but fanbois and Chinese SPAM! This group is as dead as the Mac
>> platform is in the enterprise. DEAD!!!!! 0%
>
> Right. Move on, then.
>
> Unless, this "dead" group is all that there is in your sad little life...

I suspect the latter.

0
fa-groon (1448)
8/12/2009 12:56:08 AM
In article
<6b61f04d-6d96-44d2-b75d-0e5bf0368dc8@32g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> R.I.P.
>
> Nothing but fanbois and Chinese SPAM! This group is as dead as the Mac
> platform is in the enterprise. DEAD!!!!! 0%

That's right, Brian, and you are one of the Microshaft fanbois who is
responsible.
0
t-bone2 (2779)

dead dead dead
I have a rm a10 laptop. It has just died, no activity whatsoever. If the battery is dead should it still work on the power supply, cos it dosn't. Any ideas? Try removing the battery and running off of the PS. Regards, hawk crispy wrote: > I have a rm a10 laptop. It has just died, no activity whatsoever. If the > battery is dead should it still work on the power supply, cos it dosn't. > Any ideas? tried that. Still dead "hawk" <hawk@spamex.com> wrote in message news:vluiaekpbcbk74@corp.supernews.com... > Try removing the battery and running off of ...

Not so dead, *dead*, DEAD!
AMD Licenses Rambus Memory Patents http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,1907477,00.asp?kc=ETRSS02129TX1K0000532 Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY ** ---------------------------------------------------------- http://www.usenet.com On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:14:35 -0500, Yousuf Khan <bbbl67@yahoo.com> wrote: >AMD Licenses Rambus Memory Patents >http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,1907477,00.asp?kc=ETRSS0...

Sun is DEAD DEAD DEAD !!!
Go and buy a PC with Windows XP ! On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:15:27 -0700, Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote: > Go and buy a PC with Windows XP ! Buddy, you are lame, lame, lame. Like they say FOOOONG! -- Juhan Leemet Logicognosis, Inc. Karl-Hugo Weesberg wrote: > Go and buy a PC with Windows XP ! I'm running a PC right now, bought whithout OS, i downloaded it. It's okay to get frustrated over an OS, your'e subject tell me you need some help ?, or assistance ? then, you will get help from here on sun hardware. /J�rgen On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 02:04:08 +0200, Jorgen Moquist wrote...

Dead. So dead.
The last message was my MLB 2K6 360 comment how many days ago? (sigh) This is what happens when you have companies with more or less exclusivity on various sports -- and when there's only 1 maker for PC sports games (EA), aside from the occasional import (Winning Eleven series) and indie games (OOTP, PureSim, etc) In article <1147152488.639748.179580@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Jonah Falcon <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote: >The last message was my MLB 2K6 360 comment how many days ago? > >(sigh) > >This is what happens when you have compan...

If he is dead, he is dead
We all feel sympathetic for him. ...

"keyboard problems dead-acute dead-grave dead-diaresis dead-circumflex dead-tilde"
Dear list, I use gentoo linux and Xemacs. The swedish keyboard works OK with everything except Xemacs where I only get dead-acute dead-grave dead-diaresis dead-circumflex dead-tilde as response from those keys Please how do I tweak Xemacs behavoir? Best wishes Fredrik Ar an deichiú lá de mí Márta, scríobh Fredrik Lundgren: > I use gentoo linux and Xemacs. The swedish keyboard works OK with everything > except Xemacs where I only get > dead-acute dead-grave dead-diaresis dead-circumflex dead-tilde > > as response fr...

pick is DEAD here its dead
because i can give you the reasons why it died and the reasons? they're all on the other group how gravagno how is your fake fucking life you loser ...

[News] [Rival] Windows Mobile is Dead, Dead, Dead (Like Microsoft)

Is the new Zune family DEAD yet? Is it DEAD yet? Is it DEAD yet?
Is it DEAD yet? Is it DEAD yet? Is it DEAD yet? Speaking of wishful thinking - on the dark side of the force - zunescene is pimping a vaporware phone. A vaporphone all it's ever going to be. There's a YouTube vid of Darth Gates fawning over the new Zunes: and get this ... M$ had to rewrite the Zune software and Zune marketplace from the ground up. Die Zune. DIE! DIE! DIE! Focus on Office and go with that. On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:38:49 -0800 (PST), "gimme_this_gimme_that@yahoo.com" <gimme_this_gimme_that@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is it DEAD yet? > >Is it DEA...

Dead parrot actually dead
UK parrot 'had deadly bird flu' anon.flunky.at.bbc Oct 23 2005 A parrot that died from bird flu in UK quarantine did have the H5N1 strain that has killed at least 60 people in Asia, the government has confirmed. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4370106.stm - unquote - Avian flue doesn't bother me. I'll worry when they start to strap on sticks of C-4. Daeron wrote: > UK parrot 'had deadly bird flu' > anon.flunky.at.bbc Oct 23 2005 > > A parrot that died from bird flu in UK quarantine did have the H5N1 > strain that has killed at least 60 people in Asia...

Dead Battery = Dead Notebook ???
Ok here is a weird question. Several weeks ago my 4 or 5 year old Dell Inspiron 5000e laptop started having the following problems: 1. If left to sit for several hours or after it was on for an extended period of time it would hard power OFF (this wasn't because of any power settings that I could find). 2. The screen would be black after boot up. I could hook it up to an external monitor, but the LCD screen was black except for you could just make out what was on the screen, but just barely. Sometimes the screen would work, other times it wouldn't, other times it would pop up an...

dead C64 and a dead C64c
I have two commodore 64's both exibit the same problem. they display no video I don't even get a black screen. >From reading some posts here I see that the most common problem is a bad PLA. Could this be the problem here aswell? I can't believe that I would have the bad luck to have the PLA die in both machine's. On both the Power LED and the 1541-II reset when the power switch is turned on but the unit does not respond to any keyboard commands. "jholt" <jholt5638@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1105633284.413223.99740@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >...

Dead
Dead On 12/5/11 9:04 PM, MuahMan wrote: > Dead You mean your brain? On Dec 6, 12:00=A0am, Chance Furlong <T-B...@megakatcity.com> wrote: > On 12/5/11 9:04 PM, MuahMan wrote: > > > Dead > > You mean your brain? He means his life. Night watchman at a Rexall drugstore and all that :-) -hh On Dec 5, 10:04=A0pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dead Steve Jobs is! Woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo On Dec 6, 12:00=A0am, Chance Furlong <T-B...@megakatcity.com> wrote: > On 12/5/11 9:04 PM, MuahMan wrote: > > > Dead > > You mean your brain? That too, but it is the "iPad Killer" Dell Streak 7 which is pushing up daisys today. http://www.electronista.com/articles/11/12/05/dell.quits.android.tablet.are= na.in.short.term/ And for the Brian: http://tinyurl.com/die-dell-Streak-7-die -hh On Dec 6, 5:29=A0pm, -hh <recscuba_goo...@huntzinger.com> wrote: > On Dec 6, 12:00=A0am, Chance Furlong <T-B...@megakatcity.com> wrote: > > > On 12/5/11 9:04 PM, MuahMan wrote: > > > > Dead > > > You mean your brain? > > That too, but it is the "iPad Killer" Dell Streak 7 which is pushing > up daisys today. > > http://www.electronista.com/articles/11/12/05/dell.quits.android.tabl... > > And for the Brian: > > http://tinyurl.com/die-dell-Streak-7-di...

Away for a bit over a year from csipg.strategic and I see only 265 posts
Been largely busy with work and life, pulled the new headers in the group to find 265 new posts only. This begs a question - is it just that strategic / turn based is largely dead, or is it the entire Usenet community. Any thoughts what the current equivalent for the csipg.strategic would be with a decent signal/noise ratio? I kinda dislike the thought of continuing to pay Usenet (the service) for the dubious privilege == antiquated rat == MK <none nowhere.com> wrote: > Been largely busy with work and life, pulled the new headers in > the group to find 265 ne...

HELP: Dead mainboard, dead CPU, or...?
I got home today and found that my main PC (Intel 2.8E on an Abit IC7-G mainboard) was off. Attempted to power it up - nothing. Weird. Up until now, this system has been rock solid since I built it in March. I popped the hood and looked (and smelled) � didn't smell anything scorched � and the green LED was lit on the motherboard, so it appeared to be getting at least some juice. Yanked the power cord, waited a minute, and tried again � the CPU and Northbridge fan twitched a bit, but still no dice. Tried unplugging the PS and resetting the CMOS jumper � still no go. I suspe...

I LOVE THE DEAD. THE DEAD ZUNE 2.
Whooo. It's not Halloween. But that doesn't mean we can't celebrate the pending death of Zune 2. Watermelon? Blood Red? Close Enough! DIE ZUNE 2 DIE! DIE! DIE! I LOVE THE DEAD (because M$ should be investing its resources into Office 2008 for OS 10) I LOVE THE DEAD (because in 6 months Zune 2's will be 50% off MSRP) I LOVE THE DEAD (because a Zune 2 isnt compatible with a Mac even when using Parallels) I LOVE THE DEAD (because M$ should improve its boring Vista OS) PICK UP A ZUNE SAY IT A PRAYER WISH IT GOOD NIGHT AND TURN OFF ITS LIGHTS! I LOVE THE DEAD! (because ...

Is this group dead?
I don't see any new posts anymore here... On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:34:24 +0100, Paashaas <paashaas@home.nl> wrote: >I don't see any new posts anymore here... Unfortunately, it's because people insist on posting any emulator related issues to comp.sys.cbm instead. Jason ...

Is the group dead?
Somehow, I can't see any new threads except for Ramine's rants. Is it just me? On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:34:32 -0800 (PST) WuEm <w.maleska@gmail.com> wrote: > Somehow, I can't see any new threads except for Ramine's rants. > Is it just me? Group is dead... ...

Is the group dead?
Haven't seen any post for a while.... Pupkov wrote: > Haven't seen any post for a while.... I haven't made a lot of progress recently. -- -- Marten Kemp (Fix name and ISP to reply) Pupkov <pozhit@u.washington.edu> wrote: > Haven't seen any post for a while.... Latest post (<news:g7gdor$229$1@gnus01.u.washington.edu>) in the "need a documentation on PC i/o ports, etc" thread was of August 8 (or 7, depending on your timezone), not bad/long for a group like this. On Aug 14, 1:32 pm, "Pupkov" <poz...@u.washingt...

Is this group dead?
Like the subject says. Time to wipe it off the charter? "AmigA" <AmigA@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:40daf80d$1@duster.adelaide.on.net... > Like the subject says. Time to wipe it off the charter? Are you dead? Jeremy Reimer "AmigA" <AmigA@hotmail.com> wrote in news:40daf80d$1 @duster.adelaide.on.net: > Like the subject says. Time to wipe it off the charter? Well, you certainly won't find anybody willing or able to advocate the Amiga around here these days. -- Gary Beeton "AmigA" <AmigA@hotmail.com> wrote in message n...

Why This Group Is Dead...
Because, I'm answering all the questions, next door! :-) DAve Allison wrote: > Hey, it worked! Woohoo. I was trying to freehand crop and that never > worked out. Thanks for the pointer! > > DAve > > > Uni wrote: > >> DAve Allison wrote: >> >>> Thanks for that - it helps. So when I crop a photo, is there a >>> template or guide that will get me the correct size in Paint Shop Pro? >> >> >> If you set a custom selection (not Crop) size with the Tool Option, >> such as 1280 x 960, rather than drag ...

Is this group dead?
Maybe my cable company has garbage content, but there's nothing in this group buy junk posts. Anyone else happen to be in NJ with Optonline? Optonline's news groups really suck! "Anthony Lisanti" <ajlisanti@optonline.net> wrote in message news:l21254hi5vibk8km3789o7gf1lfgtbbu89@4ax.com... > > > > Maybe my cable company has garbage content, but there's nothing in > this group buy junk posts. Anyone else happen to be in NJ with > Optonline? > > Optonline's news groups really suck! > Dead is a little strong, but it isn't ...

Group dead?
WTF has happened to c.s.i.p.h.c.??? :-( j. Jack wrote: >WTF has happened to c.s.i.p.h.c.??? :-( > >j. Pretty quiet, eh? Cursed Web forums... I understand AMD is in a lot of trouble. chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote: : Jack wrote: : :: WTF has happened to c.s.i.p.h.c.??? :-( :: :: j. : : Pretty quiet, eh? Cursed Web forums... : : I understand AMD is in a lot of trouble. Hey ya "Chrisv", I remember you. A year or two ago that statement (re AMD) would have generated a decent, lively thread. Man it just kills me to see t...

This group is dead.
All the Apple fuckups recently have emptied this place out; hard to advocated a company that can't make a working product. Only the biggest Appholes and Apple apologists remain. Znu, Tardman (Alan Baker), Senial Man (Llyod), I'm forget a couple but can't think of them at the moment. On 2010-07-07 18:58:35 -0400, MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> said: > All the Apple fuckups recently have emptied this place out; hard to > advocated a company that can't make a working product. Only the > biggest Appholes and Apple apologists remain. Znu, Tardman (Alan > B...

Web resources about - This group is dead, dead, dead! - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

MPH Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is a Malaysian group of companies best known for its book retailing , and is also involved in the printing, publishing and distribution of books ...

Andrew 'Twiggy' Forrest's wealth surges on Fortescue Metals Group's rise
Some days are diamonds, some days are ore. Just ask Andrew "Twiggy" Forrest, who has seen his stake in Fortescue gyrate wildly in the last three ...

Ringleaders of skids hoon groups arrested by Taskforce Regarder - HeraldSun Search Search
THE ringleader of a southeastern hoon gathering says he’s no longer involved in the group and has turned his life around as he and two others ...

Sydney shooting sparked by business dispute between Finks bikie and a group of brothers
A business dispute&nbsp;between a Finks bikie and a group of brothers is believed to have been the catalyst for a siege in south-west Sydney ...

Sydney shooting sparked by business dispute between Finks bikie and a group of brothers
A business dispute&nbsp;between a Finks bikie and a group of brothers is believed to have been the catalyst for a siege in south-west Sydney ...

Tax wine as beer and raise $2.9 billion per year, says lobby group
Taxing wine and cider the same as beer and lifting the rate by 5 to 6¢ for a glass of beer would raise $2.9 billion a year, much of which could ...

Leo Burnett London Taps Sobhani as CCO, Palmer Leaves Barbarian Group and More
... CEO; Josh Bullmore, chief strategy officer; and Sarah Baumann, deputy CEO, as part of the agency's senior leadership team. Barbarian Group ...

Spanish Banking Group BBVA Acquires Holvi To Expand Its Digital Business
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria announces the acquisition of Finnish online business banking startup Holvi as it seeks to expand its portfolio ...

Cisco: UBS Parses ‘Cloud Scale’ Chips with Dell’Oro Group
... is taken from a conference call he hosted with Alan Weckel , who is the analyst who covers switching for market research firm Dell’Oro Group ...

Islamic State group 'may be plotting huge attacks' in UK
BBC News Islamic State group 'may be plotting huge attacks' in UK BBC News The so-called Islamic State group may be planning a "spectacular" ...