them at the moment.
0
MuahMan

On 2010-07-07 18:58:35 -0400, MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> said:

> All the Apple fuckups recently have emptied this place out; hard to
> advocated a company that can't make a working product. Only the
> biggest Appholes and Apple apologists remain. Znu, Tardman (Alan
> Baker), Senial Man (Llyod), I'm forget a couple but can't think of
> them at the moment.

	the only thing that is dead is your brain, MeowMan. Hard to advocate a
company that can't shoot straight (Zune, Windblows Phone, XBox360, any
flavour of Windblows) without spreading FUD about a more successful
company.

	But of course, you'll ignore this and go back to shovelling
Chef-Boy-R-Dee and Ho-Hos down your gaping maw, oblivious to your
thickening waistline and sickening zits :)

0
Joey
7/7/2010 11:52:14 PM
"MuahMan" <muahman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> All the Apple fuckups recently have emptied this place out; hard to
> advocated a company that can't make a working product. Only the
> biggest Appholes and Apple apologists remain. Znu, Tardman (Alan
> Baker), Senial Man (Llyod), I'm forget a couple but can't think of
> them at the moment.

In a year or two, they won't even be selling Macs.  The iPhone made it's
splash and now newer and better competing products are coming on line.  The
iPod market is saturated.  The iPad is a faddish failure that only failures
buy with newer and better products on the near horizon. The mini is a toy.
Apple TV is an outright failure - a hobby according to Jobs.

The smart money left Apple years ago.  The rats are now starting to jump
ship.  Only the Freaks are left - but they won't be able to sustain Apple.

0
XX
7/8/2010 1:31:51 AM
In article <7U9Zn.4993$Ls1.3802@newsfe11.iad>,
 "XX" <dosexes@dsahiuargd.net> wrote:

> The iPhone made it's  splash and now newer and better competing products are coming on line.

You misspelled "its."
0
Nigel
7/8/2010 1:44:34 AM
"Nigel Ratburn" <ratburn@elwoodcity.com> wrote in message
> In article <7U9Zn.4993$Ls1.3802@newsfe11.iad>,
> "XX" <dosexes@dsahiuargd.net> wrote:
>
>> The iPhone made it's  splash and now newer and better competing products
>> are coming on line.
>
> You misspelled "its."

You're  going into the KF, Asshole. Hasta La Vista, Mother Fucker.

0
XX
7/8/2010 2:30:55 AM
In article <uLaZn.6368$xZ2.3453@newsfe07.iad>,
 "XX" <dosexes@dsahiuargd.net> wrote:

> "Nigel Ratburn" <ratburn@elwoodcity.com> wrote in message
> > In article <7U9Zn.4993$Ls1.3802@newsfe11.iad>,
> > "XX" <dosexes@dsahiuargd.net> wrote:
> >
> >> The iPhone made it's  splash and now newer and better competing products
> >> are coming on line.
> >
> > You misspelled "its."
>
> You're  going into the killfile, asshole. Hasta la vista, mother fucker.

*Plonk*
0
Chance
7/8/2010 2:38:29 AM
In article
<793543b3-72d7-49cb-8677-5df64c371e46@w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> All the Apple fuckups recently have emptied this place out; hard to
> advocated a company that can't make a working product. Only the
> biggest Appholes and Apple apologists remain. Znu, Tardman (Alan
> Baker), Senial Man (Llyod), I'm forget a couple but can't think of
> them at the moment.

Don't use my name if you're too stupid to know how to spell it.

--
Lloyd

0
Lloyd
7/8/2010 3:25:10 AM
On 2010-07-08 02:31:51 +0100, "XX" <dosexes@dsahiuargd.net> said:

> In a year or two, they won't even be selling Macs.  The iPhone made it's
> splash and now newer and better competing products are coming on line.  The
> iPod market is saturated.  The iPad is a faddish failure that only failures
> buy with newer and better products on the near horizon. The mini is a toy.
> Apple TV is an outright failure - a hobby according to Jobs.
>
> The smart money left Apple years ago.  The rats are now starting to jump
> ship.  Only the Freaks are left - but they won't be able to sustain Apple.

You know old sausage, that message is a triumph of twaddle. Not one
sentence stands up to the slightest critical scrutiny. However it does
give me a certain nostalgic amusement - I remember people writing
almost exactly the same things about Apple (obviously different
products, but the same old story) many times in the last 30 years. Tell
you what - keep a copy of that message, then read it again a year from
now and reflect how silly you looked.

:-)

Ian.
--
Ian Piper
--�

0
Ian
7/8/2010 7:45:08 AM
"Ian Piper" <ianpiper@mac.com> wrote in message
> On 2010-07-08 02:31:51 +0100, "XX" <dosexes@dsahiuargd.net> said:
>
>> In a year or two, they won't even be selling Macs.  The iPhone made it's
>> splash and now newer and better competing products are coming on line.
>> The
>> iPod market is saturated.  The iPad is a faddish failure that only
>> failures
>> buy with newer and better products on the near horizon. The mini is a
>> toy.
>> Apple TV is an outright failure - a hobby according to Jobs.
>>
>> The smart money left Apple years ago.  The rats are now starting to jump
>> ship.  Only the Freaks are left - but they won't be able to sustain
>> Apple.
>
> You know old sausage, that message is a triumph of twaddle. Not one
> sentence stands up to the slightest critical scrutiny. However it does
> give me a certain nostalgic amusement - I remember people writing almost
> exactly the same things about Apple (obviously different products, but the
> same old story) many times in the last 30 years. Tell you what - keep a
> copy of that message, then read it again a year from now and reflect how
> silly you looked.

Hmmmm - another little fishy tries to spit the hook.

0
XX
7/8/2010 1:01:05 PM
On Jul 7, 11:25=A0pm, Lloyd Parsons <lloydpars...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <793543b3-72d7-49cb-8677-5df64c371...@w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
>
> =A0MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > All the Apple fuckups recently have emptied this place out; hard to
> > advocated a company that can't make a working product. Only the
> > biggest Appholes and Apple apologists remain. Znu, Tardman (Alan
> > Baker), Senial Man (Llyod), I'm forget a couple but can't think of
> > them at the moment.
>
> Don't use my name if you're too stupid to know how to spell it.
>
> --
> Lloyd

I know how to spell it. S H I T H E A D
0
MuahMan
7/8/2010 9:34:59 PM
In article
<d5dac047-19b6-454f-8aef-e1d30925a43f@g19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
 MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 7, 11:25�pm, Lloyd Parsons <lloydpars...@mac.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <793543b3-72d7-49cb-8677-5df64c371...@w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > �MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > All the Apple fuckups recently have emptied this place out; hard to
> > > advocated a company that can't make a working product. Only the
> > > biggest Appholes and Apple apologists remain. Znu, Tardman (Alan
> > > Baker), Senial Man (Llyod), I'm forget a couple but can't think of
> > > them at the moment.
> >
> > Don't use my name if you're too stupid to know how to spell it.
> >
> > --
> > Lloyd
>
> I know how to spell it. S H I T H E A D

You would, coprophile.