f



Top 10 Grossing iOS Apps

Nah, it's not a toy.... LOL

1. Angry Birds.
2. Angry Birds Seasons.
3. Cut The Rope
4. Infinity Blade
5. Fruit Ninja
6. Bloons TD
7. Talking Santa
8. Doodle Jump
9. Bejewled
10. Plants vs Zombies.....

Common theme....

All games...... for 4 year olds.

Shall we hit 11-20?
0
MuahMan
12/14/2010 11:22:18 PM
comp.sys.mac.advocacy 34242 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
314 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 17

On Dec 14, 6:22=A0pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nah, it's not a toy.... LOL
>
> 1. Angry Birds.
> 2. Angry Birds Seasons.
> 3. Cut The Rope
> 4. Infinity Blade
> 5. Fruit Ninja
> 6. Bloons TD
> 7. Talking Santa
> 8. Doodle Jump
> 9. Bejewled
> 10. Plants vs Zombies.....
>
> Common theme....
>
> All games...... for 4 year olds.
>
> Shall we hit 11-20?

And the top grossing apps for the HP Slate is.....
0
KDT
12/14/2010 11:40:46 PM
On Dec 14, 1:22=A0pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nah, it's not a toy.... LOL
>
> 1. Angry Birds.
> 2. Angry Birds Seasons.
> 3. Cut The Rope
> 4. Infinity Blade
> 5. Fruit Ninja
> 6. Bloons TD
> 7. Talking Santa
> 8. Doodle Jump
> 9. Bejewled
> 10. Plants vs Zombies.....
>
> Common theme....
>
> All games...... for 4 year olds.
>
> Shall we hit 11-20?

Wee bit of dishonesty, here Muahman. If you select apps for the iPad
(which is what you have been railing about in other threads), and the
list looks somewhat different:
1. Pages (Productivity)
2. Infinity Birds (games)
3. Monopoly for iPad (Games)
4. Angry Birds (Games)
5. Numbers (Productivity)
6. Keynote (Productivity)
7. Documents to go Premium (Business)
8. Smurfs Village (Games)
9. Angry Birds Seasons HD (Games)
10. djay (music)
0
Dave
12/14/2010 11:50:50 PM
"KDT" <scarface_74@yahoo.com> wrote in message 
news:81dcdb02-fd4f-45de-a903-d0b135dc0ade@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 14, 6:22 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nah, it's not a toy.... LOL
>
> 1. Angry Birds.
> 2. Angry Birds Seasons.
> 3. Cut The Rope
> 4. Infinity Blade
> 5. Fruit Ninja
> 6. Bloons TD
> 7. Talking Santa
> 8. Doodle Jump
> 9. Bejewled
> 10. Plants vs Zombies.....
>
> Common theme....
>
> All games...... for 4 year olds.
>
> Shall we hit 11-20?

>And the top grossing apps for the HP Slate is.....

Auto Cad


0
Mocassin
12/15/2010 2:37:46 AM
On Dec 14, 9:37=A0pm, "Mocassin Joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "KDT" <scarface...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:81dcdb02-fd4f-45de-a903-d0b135dc0ade@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 14, 6:22 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Nah, it's not a toy.... LOL
>
> > 1. Angry Birds.
> > 2. Angry Birds Seasons.
> > 3. Cut The Rope
> > 4. Infinity Blade
> > 5. Fruit Ninja
> > 6. Bloons TD
> > 7. Talking Santa
> > 8. Doodle Jump
> > 9. Bejewled
> > 10. Plants vs Zombies.....
>
> > Common theme....
>
> > All games...... for 4 year olds.
>
> > Shall we hit 11-20?
> >And the top grossing apps for the HP Slate is.....
>
> Auto Cad

How well does it run on all of those great tablets that Ballmer showed
off almost a year ago?
0
KDT
12/15/2010 3:10:06 AM
"KDT" <scarface_74@yahoo.com> wrote in message 
news:da4bb75c-4dd8-4354-811b-dfbce1567d0a@p1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On Dec 14, 9:37 pm, "Mocassin Joe" <joemocasa...@aol.com> wrote:
> "KDT" <scarface...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:81dcdb02-fd4f-45de-a903-d0b135dc0ade@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com...
> On Dec 14, 6:22 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Nah, it's not a toy.... LOL
>
> > 1. Angry Birds.
> > 2. Angry Birds Seasons.
> > 3. Cut The Rope
> > 4. Infinity Blade
> > 5. Fruit Ninja
> > 6. Bloons TD
> > 7. Talking Santa
> > 8. Doodle Jump
> > 9. Bejewled
> > 10. Plants vs Zombies.....
>
> > Common theme....
>
> > All games...... for 4 year olds.
>
> > Shall we hit 11-20?
> >And the top grossing apps for the HP Slate is.....
>
> Auto Cad

>How well does it run on all of those great tablets that Ballmer showed
>off almost a year ago?

I haven't used them personally, but from what I've heard -great.




0
Mocassin
12/15/2010 3:51:05 AM
Reply: