Watch this Tools video.

He spent hours running to the bank, getting cash, doing a video and
uploading to You Tube.

All for someone who;

1) has more than he and his buddy -hh combined.

2) doesn't give a hoot if he lives or dies.

Boy!! I feel honored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0Txe1--bM&feature=youtu.be

Now I'm gone - on a high note.

This was one of the best, ever.

PS: Tool, I said to post $25K....you failed.....yet again.  piker.

0
james

In article <4R_Er.30915$hJ3.29120@newsfe14.iad>,
 "james" <james@aol.com> wrote:

> He spent hours running to the bank, getting cash, doing a video and
> uploading to You Tube.
>
> All for someone who;
>
> 1) has more than he and his buddy -hh combined.
>
> 2) doesn't give a hoot if he lives or dies.
>
> Boy!! I feel honored.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0Txe1--bM&feature=youtu.be
>

> Now I'm gone - on a high note.

But you've said that several times...

> This was one of the best, ever.
>

> PS: Tool, I said to post $25K....you failed.....yet again.  piker.

Yeah... ...I'll post $25K right after you post $10K.

Right now, you've produced one Photoshop job followed by one video where
you count a lot of the same bills more than once; and even that one only
shows at MOST $3K.

Like I said: called and raised.

And now you've folded.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have...
....well, since Edwin seems to have finally crawled away for good,
Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> =A0"james" <ja...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > Now I'm gone - on a high note.
>
> But you've said that several times...

Just goes to show that he's hardly credible.

> Right now, you've produced one Photoshop job followed by one video where
> you count a lot of the same bills more than once; and even that one only
> shows at MOST $3K.

And even then, it is merely demonstrates some level of liquidity....

> Like I said: called and raised.
>
> And now you've folded.

....because it still hasn't been demonstrated any willingness to use
it, particularly on something clearly more discretionary than paying
rent to Mom upstairs.  To demonstrate that, one would have to have
some other form of documentation...such as a receipt (recused or
otherwise):

http://www.huntzinger.com/usenet/mp.jpg

-hh
0
hh

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

Streaming video/audio authoring tools for Mac?
I need to create some specifications and budget request for a workstation (G5) and all necessary hardware and software for authoring online college courses. The course material would contain short bits of streaming video and audio, short bits of animation, text and webforms. (I don't have to consider serving the output) This has to be done before someone is hired to do the authoring. What software or specialized hardware would anyone suggest? So far this is my list: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, Streamline, Dreamweaver, Flash Profesional, Fireworks, Discreet...

The Best Video Converter for Mac OS X
Aimersoft Studio now released a most powerful Mac Video Converter for you to convert, edit, trim, crop and join videos on Mac OS X (Leopard supported). Aimersoft Mac Video Converter can easily finish the conversion such as convert MPEG to AVI; convert AVI to MP4, so you need not to look for any single Mac AVI Converter or Mac MP4 Converter. And it's also the optimal Mac Video Converter for portable players. With this super Mac Video Converter, you can easily convert your favorite videos for iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP and other players on Mac OS X. Here are some key features about...

[M] video of Mac OS7 running on Apple Watch
From the «probably better battery life, too» department: Title: Video of MacOS 7.5 Running on Apple Watch Author: David Adams Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:50:54 -0400 Link: http://osnews.com/story/28685/Video_of_MacOS_7_5_Running_on_Apple_Watch A fun-loving guy named Nick Lee got an Apple Watch running watchOS 2 to run MacOS System 7.5.5, using the Mini vMac Macintosh emulator. Not to be outdone, someone else got Windows 7 to run on an Asus Zenphone. -- Posting to comp.misc, sci.misc, and misc.news.internet.discuss In article <mnobkp$skh$1@solani.org>, RS Wood <...

Mac advocacy again: Springer changes to Mac
Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. http://tinyurl.com/68ajad =46rom the article: In a YouTube video, posted below the fold, CEO Mathias D=F6pfner lists four reasons for the change: Most of the company=92s layout work was already being done on Macs Macs are more user friendly than other computers Apple creates the most elegant computers Macs are cheaper to buy and easier to maintain than they were in the past -- Dave Fritzinger Honolulu, HI Dave Fritzinger wrote: > Here's a bit of Mac advocacy for the US Independence Day. > > http://tinyurl.com/68aj...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac to mac

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac Tools
Are there any Mac OS tools out there for SGML/XML work? I'm not opposed to Windows tools, but I primarily work on the Mac. I still use an old Windows 3.1 program called Author/Editor, and we want to replace with something newer that has support options. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Scott GR, MI Scott wrote: > Are there any Mac OS tools out there for SGML/XML work? There *were*, but very few. > I'm not opposed to Windows tools, but I primarily work on the Mac. If you're used to (and using Mac OS/X) then most Unix/Linux tools will work for y...

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac Is Available On Mac App Store

Video to Mac
I am new to Mac, and need some help on "how to's". I want to import/capture video from my TV or Analog VCR into my Powerbook. With my PC, I used a Dazzle 80. However, it does not seem to work on the Powerbook. What are some inexpensive alternatives to accomplish this task? Thanks In <bfc635b6.0409091455.2b8ea17a@posting.google.com> MPGartland wrote: > I am new to Mac, and need some help on "how to's". > > I want to import/capture video from my TV or Analog VCR into my > Powerbook. > > With my PC, I used a Dazzle 80. Howe...

Watch your watches
Fashion is not what you wear or show off it=92s in your attitude. Its not only the girls who have serious fashion issues, this has taken a turn on the boys too. And when it comes to watches or armbanduhren(bracelet watches) to be specific one need to be really aware of the recent trends in the fashion world. They say that by looking at your wrist people can evaluate you. The watch you wear on your wrist can really leave an impression about you. For moer information visit : - http://www.articlesvision.com/articles/10422/1/Watch-your-watches/ ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

First is was iPods, now it's Macs! Mac Advocacy
http://tinyurl.com/6sawx Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids are buying a lot of Macs because of the iPod along with the fact that Mac Laptops are cheaper than their Dell cousins. Seems the college crowd is providing the Mac Advocacy. -- Regards, JP "The measure of a man is what he will do knowing he will get nothing in return" In article <jpolaski-CC78AF.11530722092004@netnews.comcast.net>, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOSpaMync.net> wrote: > http://tinyurl.com/6sawx > > Or so the author says. Seems at least here, the college kids ...

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Mac advocacy.
http://www.comics.com/creators/wizardofid/archive/images/wizardofid20366165 050118.gif Andy In article <Xns9600A587AF753nospmnowherecom@216.196.97.136>, Andy <nospm@nowhere.com> wrote: > http://www.comics.com/creators/wizardofid/archive/images/wizardofid20366165 > 050118.gif Indeed, the Maccies in this group often get people like that guy in here advocating Windows. :) -- Sandman[.net] ...

Mac advocacy...
....but I'm sure there are some here who will tell me why it's all wrong. "Last week's column on pondering a new PC, and the possibility of throwing over Windows for Apple, brought in a tidal wave of forum posts and email -- and more evidence that the consumer-PC market is turning in Apple's favor. Email after email came from people who had recently switched from Windows to Macs, or were planning to do so once OS X 10.5 -- alias Leopard -- comes out next month. (By the way, why not stick with the working names for operating systems? They're always cooler.) And ...

To Mac or not to Mac?

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac tools
Hallo, I am trying to work under Mac OS X with wxMac. Is there something like wxDesigner for that platform? Moreover, is there something like Dev-C++, ie something where I can make a project based on wxWindows? Alternately, which are the flags and the command line arguements to use under Mac? Thank you, Carmine. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please read http://www.wxwindows.org/mlhowto.htm before posting. To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwindows.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwindows.org Carmine 'Linux' Cella wrote: > Hallo, > > I am trying to work under Mac OS X with wxMac. Is there something like > wxDesigner for that platform? wxDesigner is also available for MacOsx > Moreover, is there something like Dev-C++, ie something where I can make > a project based on wxWindows? The Apple Developer Tools provider ProjectBuilder (10.2) or XCode (10.3). Both are nice IDEs, I would recommend a fast Mac though. You have to build your own project, but it's not that hard, there is also a description in the wiki. http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/ HTH, Werner ...

mac advocacy
unmoderated group comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc passes 478:13 comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc results - 491 valid votes Yes No : 2/3? >100? : Pass? : Group ---- ---- : ---- ----- : ----- : ------------------------------------------- 478 13 : Yes Yes : Yes : comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc 2 abstaining votes and 1 invalid vote For group passage, YES votes must be at least 2/3 of all valid (YES and NO) votes. There also must be at least 100 more YES votes than NO votes. There is a five day discussion period after these results are posted. If no serious allegations of voting irregularities are raised, the moderator of news.announce.newgroups will create the group shortly thereafter. Newsgroups line: comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc OpenDoc and its related technologies. Voting closed on 23:59:59 UTC, 3 Oct 1995. This vote was conducted by a neutral third party. Questions about the proposed group should be directed to the proponent. Proponent: Jonathan Zamick <Jonath...@consensus.com> Votetaker: Jan Isley <j...@bagend.atl.ga.us> RATIONALE: comp.soft-sys.middleware.opendoc Currently a majority of the public discussion about the OpenDoc related technologies takes place on a mailing list on the CI Labs server. The traffic on just the CI Labs lists, as well as their membership have continued to balloon in size, leading to the need for a common forum. In addition, components and component tec...

Video processing without video and image processing tool blockset
Hi Is it possible to do video and image processing if one doesnt have Mathlab's Video and Image Processing Blockset ? How difficult would it be ? I like to write an application to track vehicles but I dont have access to the blockset. Any help is appreciated ...

How about some more Mac advocacy
http://www.macworld.com/article/132612/2008/03/xserver2008.html "The quad-core Xeon-based Apple Xserve is a superbly modern 1U server with powerful options for storage and remote access. As with any server, deployments should be carefully planned�the embedded LOM may necessitate an additional Ethernet card under some circumstances, and anyone upgrading from a PowerPC-based model should study their power and cooling infrastructure before upgrading." http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=EW4DUWCW 3IS4WQSNDLPSKHSCJUNN2JVN?articleID=206902894&subSecti...

watch erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape torrent, erin andrews video peep pictures rapidshare, erin andrews peephole tape download,
watch erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape video, erin andrews peephole tape torrent, erin andrews video peep pictures rapidshare, erin andrews peephole tape download, erin andrews download http://www.kevinkatovic.com/navigation.html - Hot chicks in this tiny texas house! ...

Web resources about - Watch this Tools video. - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A watch is a small timepiece intended to be carried or worn by a person, so as to make the time immediately and conveniently available. It is ...

Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A watch is a timepiece, typically worn either around the wrist or attached on a chain and carried in a pocket. Wristwatches are the most common ...

Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A watch is a timepiece, typically worn either around the wrist or attached on a chain and carried in a pocket. Wristwatches are the most common ...

Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A watch is a small timepiece intended to be carried or worn by a person, so as to make the time quickly and conveniently available. It is designed ...

Mobile Marketing Watch - The Pulse Of The Mobile Marketing Community
Ad blocking extensions have been possible on Safari for the Mac for a long time. However, the plugin architecture for Safari on iOS has been ...

Watch List News
Tullow Oil (LON: TLW)‘s stock had its “overweight” rating restated by Morgan Stanley in a research note issued on Thursday, Stock Ratings Network.com ...

Watch Newspapers - News and event reporting for Telluride, Mountain Village, Ridgway, Ouray, Montrose ...
News and event reporting for Telluride, Mountain Village, Ridgway, Ouray, Montrose, Norwood and the Western San Juan region of Colorado. You ...

Jihad Watch
Weblog about jihad theology and ideology, correcting popular misconceptions about Islam.

EPL live stream Tottenham Arsenal, where can I watch it, what time is it on, Premier League
ARSENAL and Tottenham played out a thrilling 2-2 draw at White Hart Lane in their crucial north London derby.

Watch: Live Stream of Donald Trump Rally from Orlando, FL
With the key Florida GOP presidential primary less than two weeks away, Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump will hold a rally Saturday ...