You can buy a diamond ring that looks like it would have a real stone in it for not much more than $30! Additionally, gold-plated necklaces and silver-plated necklaces will have the look of real gol

You can buy a diamond ring that looks like it would have a real stone
in it for not much more than $30! Additionally, gold-plated necklaces
and silver-plated necklaces will have the look of real gold and
sterling silver necklaces! Needless to say, there are a whole bunch of
different options when searching for fashion jewellery that you most
likely will not have trouble finding something that you like!
http://www.dojewelry.net
These are the latest items we have brought back from the jewelry
shows. This is an eclectic mix of high-end unique items and our
standard fare Stainless Steel jewelry.
http://www.dojewelry.net/New_Jewelry.html
Huge selection of Stainless Steel Popular Pendants in Various designs
are available at dojewelry.net. Please click the image to see more
details. All of our stainless steel jewellry reflect the latest trends
in the fashion industry, no matter what specific style you=92re looking
to sell, we=92re confident you=92ll find the perfect trendy fashion
jewelry to put in your store.
http://www.dojewelry.net/Stainless_Steel_Popular_Pendants.htm
Where do females wear this type of jewellery, though? Many women
choose to wear fashion jewellery at various places that they go and
some individuals choose to have a piece of fashion jewellery on
whenever they step out their front door! But some popular events and
places that women go to where they love to put on these types of
fashion accessories include hip-hop clubs, dates, parties, as well as
family events, holiday parties, and even weddings!

If you're a female then chances are that you know that there are not
only thousands of choices in the fashion jewellery industry, but also
that there are thousands of retail stores where these products can be
purchased. This is a good thing to know, though, for the people in
their life, such as boyfriends and husbands, who want a gift
suggestion!

Fashion jewellery is definitely a great gift to give, and it is also
inexpensive, a great alternative to other types of expensive
jewellery, and there are plenty of options to choose from as well!

What Will The Future Look Like? WAS: Where Will The Future Look Like?
Now that is an interesting question. Consider that 20 years ago the Mac had just been launched, color monitors were the exception, and there were no networks to speak of, much less the Internet. Single process CPUs ran 16 bit code at 20-30 mhz, a megabyte was all the ram you needed, and 40 mb hard drives were state of the art technology. Modems ran at a blazing 14.4 speed, and the floppy disk was the standard for file transfer. Twenty years from now? Information will be everywhere. Books in libraries will be as obsolete as the horse and buggy. The entire accumulated knowledge of mankind ...

Real Mac Advocacy: Infoworld says MacBook Pro is the best laptop you can buy
http://www.infoworld.com/d/hardware/macbook-pro-soars-new-heights-292 "When I reviewed Apple's prior, "unibody" 15-inch MacBook Pro, I gave it high marks. For the money, there is no better-built notebook. With its rigid one-piece machined aluminum frame, glossy LED-backlit display, flat backlit keyboard, huge multitouch trackpad, 802.11n Wi- Fi, and 8X slot-loading, dual-layer DVD burner, the unibody MacBook Pro defined the state of the art in design, construction, and manufacturing. Now Apple is building on that peerless platform with higher performance, an upgraded display, longer battery life, and a lower price." I know, Infoworld is a Maccie site, right? 8^) In article <73b4a5d7-7ad6-40cd-b8b7-815c59080528@b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, Dave Fritzinger <dfritzin@hotmail.com> wrote: > http://www.infoworld.com/d/hardware/macbook-pro-soars-new-heights-292 > > "When I reviewed Apple's prior, "unibody" 15-inch MacBook Pro, I gave > it high marks. For the money, there is no better-built notebook. With > its rigid one-piece machined aluminum frame, glossy LED-backlit > display, flat backlit keyboard, huge multitouch trackpad, 802.11n Wi- > Fi, and 8X slot-loading, dual-layer DVD burner, the unibody MacBook > Pro defined the state of the art in design, construction, and > manufacturing. Now Apple is building on that peerless platform with > higher performance, an upgraded display, longer b...

have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)
hi please a have a look at my site http://justpratik.blogspot.com and there's link for contest so hurry before 15th june ...

have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)
hi please a have a look at my site http://justpratik.blogspot.com and there's link for contest so hurry before 15th june ...

What a real tablet looks like....
Angry Birds need not apply..... http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/13/windows-8-for-tablets-hands-on-preview/ In article <69284351-4e68-4d3d-87b9-9f29830d79f9@l7g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, MuahMan <muahman@gmail.com> wrote: > Angry Birds need not apply..... > > > http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/13/windows-8-for-tablets-hands-on-preview/ To quote the trolls: "Vapor". -- "The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" -- "I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone "It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix." -- "It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' (Edwin on Mac OS X) '[The IBM PC] could boot multiple OS, such as DOS, C/PM, GEM, etc.' -- 'I claimed nothing about GEM other than it was available software for the IBM PC. (Edwin on GEM) 'Solaris is just a marketing rename of Sun OS.' -- 'Sun OS is not included on the timeline of Solaris because it's a different OS.' (Edwin on Sun) On Sep 13, 3:00=A0pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote: > Angry Birds need not apply..... > > http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/13/windows-8-for-tablets-hands-on-pre... A tablet that requires a *fan*?????? "KDT" wrote in message news:124c416c-fb74-4447-bc8a-fe5800523cdc@e8g2000vbc.googlegroup...

OT: What would a real theocracy look like?
so much for the land of the free. Has "The Spanish Inquisition 1478-1834" reached the US? ----------------- Yes it has Michael, carried out by the liberal wing of the Democratic party... * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

What a real phone looks like (and not built by slaves)
Holy Crap! SOLD! http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/19/htc-evo-4g-review/ Flash running flawlessly. Wow. I wish they weren't sold out everywhere. On Jun 10, 3:35=A0pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote: > Holy Crap! SOLD! > > http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/19/htc-evo-4g-review/ > > Flash running flawlessly. Wow. =A0I wish they weren't sold out > everywhere. Wow, HD/HQ Youtube videos. So much better than that blocky choppy crap you get from YouTube on a iPhone (built by slaves). In article <968528cc-dce3-4efb-925f-72810d3e7f31@w31g2000yqb...

OT: What would a real theocracy look like? #2
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html? res=9406EEDE103DF930A25750C0A9639C8B63 * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

How to form an image to look like a dinner plate ?
Hi All, Using PSP v6 (or 60 day trial PSP v9.01) I've been trying all sorts of ways to form/deform an image so that it appears like a dinner plate. The best I've been able to do is to use the 3D Effects/Inner Bevel tool but I'm not at all happy with the effect - I've placed a screenshot here http://tinyurl.com/cycxr to show the bevel settings and result. Is this the way to go or should I be approaching the task in a completely different way - anybody know of an online tutorial that might help me make a better job of it. Original image is approximately 2200 px wide /...

How to form an image to look like a dinner plate ?
Hi All, Using PSP v6 (or 60 day trial PSP v9.01) I've been trying all sorts of ways to form/deform an image so that it appears like a dinner plate. The best I've been able to do is to use the 3D Effects/Inner Bevel tool but I'm not at all happy with the effect - I've placed a screenshot here http://tinyurl.com/cycxr to show the bevel settings and result. Is this the way to go or should I be approaching the task in a completely different way - anybody know of an online tutorial that might help me make a better job of it. Original image is approximately 2200 px wide /...

WHAT DO *UN-COUNTABLE* REALS LOOK LIKE? [BASE 4]
A LIST OF REALS IN [BASE 4] R1 0.0000... R2 0.3333... R3 0.3210... .... Given that list of Reals how many *UN-COUNTED* Reals can you calculate? DIAGONAL = 0.031... So: 0.100... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.200... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.300... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.110... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.210... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.310... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.120... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.220... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.320... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.102... is MISSING FROM THE LIST 0.202... is MISSING FRO...

Making a unified GUI that looks like a real application
We haven't been able to figure out how to make an application in Matlab that looks like an application. Matlab lets you create many different windows that can go anywhere on the screen, rather than being grouped under a single application window. If you make a single figure with multiple subparts, it becomes very complex and is difficult to make sufficiently flexible. We need many windows that can be independently opened, closed, resized, etc. So, here is our question: Is is possible to make a single 'master application window', with a menu, that all the other windows have to live ...

Ever wondered what a real publisher/developer contract looks like ?
Hi, Call of Duty : Finest Hour : the actual contract between Activision and Spark + the legal clarification of what it all means : http://gamasutra.com/features/20070112/spark_01.shtml Fascinating because there are so many vague parts and definition loopholes in what is a multi-million dollar contract Greetz, Eddy Sterckx eddysterckx@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > Call of Duty : Finest Hour : the actual contract between Activision > and Spark + the legal clarification of what it all means : > > http://gamasutra.com/features/20070112/spark_01.shtml &g...

Is there any real problem that looks like 2-spiral (small margin everywhere)?
Hello 2-Spiral has been a popular benchmark for pattern classification algorithms. I was wondering if there are real world problems such as in vision, speech, etc. where the distribution of points from two classes look like 2-spiral in the following sense: Although the points might be distributed in the space in any weird shape, the local margin separating the two classes is relatively small everywhere. To clarify my point, I give another example in 2D. Given points from class #1 liying on x2=sin(x1) and class #2 on x2=sin(x1)+0.1 where x1 belong to [0,2*PI]. The locally separating margin be...

All the problems of the world, including childhood cancer, if we are to solve them, we have to look at them like puzzles and games. If we can look at the world through the eyes of a child ther
Two brief updates: +++++++++++++++++ 1. The work of digital performance artist Martin Musatov is currently on display at the Los Angeles Academy for Digital Art, in support of bringing awareness toward finding a cure for childhood cancers. ****The prints are available for $271 and 25% is donated to http://www.alexslemonade.org in support of a cure. (Alex's Lemonade is a great charity with a powerful story.) If you do the math it is a $67.75 donation for a great cause and you get a great piece of art with a great message behind it. Details of the exhibition are at: http://lacda.com/exh...

[News] Ubuntu Linux Can Be Customised to Look Like Mac OS X (HOWTO)
I can't recall posting this before. If I did, I think it is worth re-iterating. http://users.utu.fi/ljtaim/ubuntuosx.php ,----[ Quote ] | I have noticed that many people try to imitate Mac OSX Tiger's look | with their current operating system. `---- Here are some screenshots: http://users.utu.fi/ljtaim/images/after_big_2.jpg http://users.utu.fi/ljtaim/images/after_big_3.jpg __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Monday 19 June 2006 09:57 \__ > I can't recall posting this before. If I did, I think it is worth > re-iterating. > > http://users.utu.fi/ljtaim/ubuntuosx.php > ...

I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA
I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA Off the top of my head with no testing: Create an agent. Run from Actions Menu. Sub Initialize Dim ns As New NotesSession Dim dbCurrent As NotesDatabase Dim docJunk As NotesDocument Dim SomeValue As Variant Dim x As Long Set dbCurrent = ns.CurrentDatabase For x = 1 To 500000 Set docJunk = dbCurrent.CreateDocument ' Set some fields on the document before saving it. Call docJunk.Replac...

I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA <-=meak=-@ammy.com.invalid> wrote in message news:BBtmb.41799$h47.2252@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA > > How far did you get ? Post up your own attempt to do this and then we will point out where you are going wrong. I will give you a starter :- Write an agent in script ...

I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA
I'm Looking for code that will populate a database with 500,000 junk docs to test dblookup speed? Any Idea what the code might look Like TIA ...

Looking for free font that looks like...
Hello, I'm looking for a free font that looks like this: http://philsfonts.com/detail.html?sku=FF01102502P2 Can you give me that font? Thanks! ...

Macs for REAL people doing Real Jobs
more..... http://www.computerworld.com/blogs/node/4109 -- Jim The fact that the question, "Are Macs a viable option at work" even has to be ask speaks volumes about Apple in the workplace. The question of are they EVEN VIABLE in the workplace is still asked on a weekly basis. LOL In article <jpolaski-0EF186.19573814122006@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Jim Polaski <jpolaski@NOync.net> wrote: > http://www.computerworld.com/blogs/node/4109 The company I work for is entirely Mac based (65 employees). So, this is hardly news to me. "iMojo" <iadvo...

hi, Does anyone know where can I get an EVD player. EVDs are 5 times the resolution of DVD and it has much superior audio quality. I am looking for a EVD writer for movie recording. Look

Some real Mac advocacy
Hi Folks, I had opportunities to be around young, creative folks the last two days with my MacBook Pro and here's what I observed. As I turned the notebook over them after showing them a few easy to use apps like PhotoBooth and iPhoto, they went off exploring on their own with no prompting from me. None of them commented on how fast the machine was but they did some very cool stuff with PhotoBooth, iPhoto and GarageBand. The universal comment was that it was a very cool experience, and now I have three sets of parents shooting me dirty looks. (one of my friends works for Dell and they...

Looking for real configuration data
[Sorry if you receive multiple copies of this message.] [Please feel free to forward the message to others who may be interested.] Hi, We are a computer systems research group at the Computer Science department at Rutgers University, and are conducting research on simplifying the software configuration process. The idea is to leverage the configurations of existing users of a piece of software to ease the configuration process for each new user of the software. The reason for this message is that we would like to collect a large number of deployed configurations to help eval...

Web resources about - You can buy a diamond ring that looks like it would have a real stone in it for not much more than $30! Additionally, gold-plated necklaces and silver-plated necklaces will have the look of real gol - comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Nate Silver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In 2007, writing under the pseudonym "Poblano", Silver began to publish analyses and predictions related to the 2008 United States presidential ...

Use Ketchup In a Pinch to Clean and Polish Your Silver Jewelry
If your silver jewelry is starting to look a little bit grody, treat it like a cheap hot dog and start slathering some ketchup on. It can help ...