"Apple's Mail apps" Unable to view Junk Mail

Hi,

Using Apple's Mail Apps, I am unable to view 187 junk mail messages.
I've double clicked on the Junk Folder icon, and waited 30 minutes with
no response.

How does one "fix" the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Duane in Hillman

0
dkhowe (18)

dkhowe@gmail.com <dkhowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using Apple's Mail Apps, I am unable to view 187 junk mail messages.
> I've double clicked on the Junk Folder icon, and waited 30 minutes with
> no response.
>
> How does one "fix" the problem.

Isn't the very concept of the Junk folder that you should NOT want to
read those messages?  ;-)
--
Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
0
 "dkhowe@gmail.com" <dkhowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Using Apple's Mail Apps, I am unable to view 187 junk mail messages.
> I've double clicked on the Junk Folder icon, and waited 30 minutes with
> no response.
>
> How does one "fix" the problem.

Top menu bar - mailbox/erase junk mail

m-
0
michael
3/3/2006 11:47:31 PM
In article
<1hbmzj6.1yrvnuz1ouko5iN%soorod@bellnotnorth.invalid>,
 soorod@bellnotnorth.invalid (Sue Rodgers) wrote:

> dkhowe@gmail.com <dkhowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Using Apple's Mail Apps, I am unable to view 187 junk mail messages.
> > I've double clicked on the Junk Folder icon, and waited 30 minutes with
> > no response.
> >
> > How does one "fix" the problem.
>
> Isn't the very concept of the Junk folder that you should NOT want to
> read those messages?  ;-)

Ho, ho, ho

or

No, this is not the concept at all. Otherwise there would be no
need for this folder.

--
dorayme
0
michael <michael@-removethisbit-visit.com> wrote:

> > How does one "fix" the problem.
>
> Top menu bar - mailbox/erase junk mail

Um, if he's trying to view the messages, how does erasing them fix the
problem?  Something to try instead is:

Mailbox>Rebuild

--
Mike Rosenberg