Affinity Photo 1.5 Update/Upgrade

Just to advise Mac users that Serif has updated/upgraded Affinity Photo
from 1.4.3 to 1.5 with a whole bunch of added features.
<https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/new-features/>

For Mac users who are looking for good Adobe Alternatives we now have
Affinity Photo 1.5, Pixelmator, and Luminar.
<https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/>
<http://www.pixelmator.com/mac/>
<https://macphun.com/luminar>
--
Regards,

Savageduck

0
Savageduck
12/9/2016 4:25:56 AM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

On 2016-12-09 04:25:56 +0000, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> said:

> Just to advise Mac users that Serif has updated/upgraded Affinity Photo
> from 1.4.3 to 1.5 with a whole bunch of added features.
> <https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/new-features/>
>
> For Mac users who are looking for good Adobe Alternatives we now have
> Affinity Photo 1.5, Pixelmator, and Luminar.
> <https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/>
> <http://www.pixelmator.com/mac/>
> <https://macphun.com/luminar>

All provide extensions for Apple "Photos".
--
Regards,

Savageduck

0