Browser Won't Insert Text #2

Mac G4 1.8Ghz running 10.3. Occasionally, various webpages will not
accept inserted text in Safari, Mozilla, and Firefox. Rebooting,
re-installing,
repairing permissions, doesn't work.

It's particularly annoying using Pair.com mail, which relies on the
browser
window.

Any ideas what could cause this? Strange parameter corruptions? Option
not set right? PHP errors?  Any ideas????

Mark

0
gmark (170)

gmark@svs.com wrote:
> Mac G4 1.8Ghz running 10.3. Occasionally, various webpages will not
> accept inserted text in Safari, Mozilla, and Firefox. Rebooting,
> re-installing,
> repairing permissions, doesn't work.
>
> It's particularly annoying using Pair.com mail, which relies on the
> browser
> window.
>
> Any ideas what could cause this? Strange parameter corruptions? Option
> not set right? PHP errors?  Any ideas????
>

> Mark

Have you blocked pop-up windows?

I have to remove that limit when using any webmail
in Safari or Firefox.

Phil
0
Phil