Can I use other bluetooth adapter for canon printer.

Hi, I just recieve canon aii in one.
I bought it through online with macbook pro for $100 rebate.

I know, It is my mistake didn't make sure my printer not built in
bluetooth.
I try to buy the bluetooth adapter and turns out it's about $75.
I'm paying $25 for my printer and paying $75 for adapter is kind of
crazy,
I found some of other manufactur's bluetooth adapter and it's cheep.
so, I wander if i use other adapter can I use wireless way, or only
canon adapter will work?
anyone tried it?

Thank you.

0