Copying addressess from e-mails

Every so often, a club of which I am a member, sends out an email to all
members.
Is it possbile to copy "en bloc" every name and address from that email
to my contact list?

Peter
0
pfjames
12/9/2016 7:23:26 PM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1335) is leader. Post Follow

In article <1my08dm.rggiik1h1f9bgN%pfjames@google.com>, PeteFJ
<pfjames@google.com> wrote:

> Every so often, a club of which I am a member, sends out an email to all
> members.
> Is it possbile to copy "en bloc" every name and address from that email
> to my contact list?

no, for very good reasons, unless they completely fuck up and put every
person's name in the cc: field (or worse, the main to: field).
0
nospam
12/9/2016 7:26:36 PM
nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> In article <1my08dm.rggiik1h1f9bgN%pfjames@google.com>, PeteFJ
> <pfjames@google.com> wrote:
>
> > Every so often, a club of which I am a member, sends out an email to all
> > members.
> > Is it possbile to copy "en bloc" every name and address from that email
> > to my contact list?
>
> no, for very good reasons, unless they completely fuck up and put every
> person's name in the cc: field (or worse, the main to: field).

I checked and sure enough every persons name was
 in the Main to: Field.  And why is this, as you put it, a fuck up?

Peter
0
pfjames
12/9/2016 8:15:51 PM
In article <1my0aun.1qkof511kgeawyN%pfjames@google.com>, PeteFJ
<pfjames@google.com> wrote:

> > > Every so often, a club of which I am a member, sends out an email to all
> > > members.
> > > Is it possbile to copy "en bloc" every name and address from that email
> > > to my contact list?
> >
> > no, for very good reasons, unless they completely fuck up and put every
> > person's name in the cc: field (or worse, the main to: field).
>
> I checked and sure enough every persons name was
>  in the Main to: Field.  And why is this, as you put it, a fuck up?

because now everyone has everyone else's email address.

it's supposed to be in the bcc: field, or individually sent (which is
automated).
0
nospam
12/9/2016 8:22:48 PM
In article <091220161426366476%nospam@nospam.invalid>,
 nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> In article <1my08dm.rggiik1h1f9bgN%pfjames@google.com>, PeteFJ
> <pfjames@google.com> wrote:
>
> > Every so often, a club of which I am a member, sends out an email to all
> > members.
> > Is it possbile to copy "en bloc" every name and address from that email
> > to my contact list?
>
> no, for very good reasons, unless they completely fuck up and put every
> person's name in the cc: field (or worse, the main to: field).

try this: move to the to field and "command a" then mouse hover that
field and "right click" it and mark "add to address book" with the
cursor... now you can add all those people to your own friendly
newsletters selling them turkey stuffing or some other seasonal got2have
merchandise! :-)) peeps for for april fools???
--
teleportation kills
0