Enable terminal resize escape sequence in iterm2?

Can anyone tell me how to enable a program to resize an iterm2 terminal
window?

Iterm2 build 3.0.12 is what I have.

Preferences->Profiles->Terminal->"Disable session-initiated window
resizing" is unchecked.  I don't see anything else relevant in the help.
0
Snowshoe
12/6/2016 1:01:01 AM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

On 12/6/2016 12:58 PM, Snowshoe wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to enable a program to resize an iterm2 terminal
> window?
>
> Iterm2 build 3.0.12 is what I have.
>
> Preferences->Profiles->Terminal->"Disable session-initiated window
> resizing" is unchecked.  I don't see anything else relevant in the help.

I should mention the code generates the proper escape sequence for
resizing windows, so I am not looking for the escape sequence itself.
It's just that iterm2 ignores it. I want it to respond to it and resize
the window.
0
Snowshoe