Font Book - Network Fonts

I am running OS X 10.4.2 server and trying to utilize the nework font
feature within Font Book. I setup the shared library on the server and
the needed Fonts folder which is mounting to the client correctly under
/Network/Library/Fonts but within Font Book the Network is listed but
as "Off" and no matter what I do it will not enable. Any thoughts would
be great...

0
kweeding (5)
8/29/2005 7:33:45 PM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1335) is leader. Post Follow

I figured this out, when creating a shared library in 10.4 server the
name of the share has to be Library with the correct permissions, you
can put it in a sub directory but need the Library name to mount
correctly on the clients and load the fonts.

0
kweeding