I cannot find my BomaArchive application

The other night I was unstuffing .zips and was using BomaArchive. Now I
cannot find it .Where in my system could it have gone?  beth

0
beth.cornell (251)
11/22/2006 12:36:31 AM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21391 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

In article <1164155791.281761.287270@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
Beth C <beth.cornell@gmail.com> wrote:

> The other night I was unstuffing .zips and was using BomaArchive. Now I
> cannot find it .Where in my system could it have gone?  beth

Do you mean /System/Library/CoreServices/BOMArchiveHelper.app ?
0
Jeffrey
11/22/2006 4:00:59 AM
yes. Thanks Jeff. I found it  I put an alias on my desktop thanks.
Jeffrey Jones wrote:
> In article <1164155791.281761.287270@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
> Beth C <beth.cornell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The other night I was unstuffing .zips and was using BomaArchive. Now I
> > cannot find it .Where in my system could it have gone?  beth
> >

> Do you mean /System/Library/CoreServices/BOMArchiveHelper.app ?

0
Beth

I cannot find my BomaArchive application where is it.
I was unzipping a zip with this the other night now nothing. Cannot open anything. Can someone help with a free Idea. Beth C <beth.cornell@gmail.com> wrote: > I was unzipping a zip with this the other night now nothing. Cannot > open anything. Can someone help with a free > Idea. There are far bigger troubles here if it won't launch or cannot be found. I wouldn't just ignore it :-( BTW - if you want to find it, just search for it. Or if you're too lazy to spend the ten seconds doing that, look in System/Library/CoreServices. Regards, Jamie Kahn Genet -...

SYS Mac Applications
Hi, For articles visit: http://www.telepk.com/articles/ For Beauty and Health Tips: http://www.telepk.com/beauty_and_health/ For Home Decoration: http://www.telepk.com/homedecoration/ For Technology News: http:/www.telepk.com/technews/ For Cricket News: http://www.telepk.com/sports/cricket/ For Online Flash Games: http://www.telepk.com/games/ For Software Downloads: http://www.telepk.com/downloads/ Thanks! ...

An app to find apps
Enjoying an IPad 3 and wondered if there is an app to search for and find apps. With 600,000 apps it might make sense. In article <johg9a$dal$1@dont-email.me>, Charles <charlesschuler@comcast.net> wrote: > Enjoying an IPad 3 and wondered if there is an app to search for and find > apps. With 600,000 apps it might make sense. the app store app, along with a number of other apps that list apps of the day or other things. or just launch safari (or another browser) and search via google. On Thu, 10 May 2012 18:42:50 -0400, Charles wrote: > Enjoying ...

I cannot find my BomaArchive application help
I cannot seem to find this applicaiton on my system. I was unzipping a zip the other night with this now it is gone. Anywhere I can get this or something like this? On 2006-11-21 18:40:07 -0600, "Beth" <beth.cornell@gmail.com> said: > I cannot seem to find this applicaiton on my system. I was unzipping a > zip the other night with this now it is gone. Anywhere I can get this > or something like this? I assume you think BOMArchiveHelper is "gone" because you are trying to double-click some file and BOMArchiveHelper isn't launching to expand it. To f...

com.sys.mac.apps
www.freeservice6.blogspot.com ...

how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or not....??
how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or not....?? please help... thanks in advance... -- kunal On 2006-08-29 02:33:42 -0700, "kunal" <talktokunal@gmail.com> said: > how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or > not....?? The only sure way to know is to exhaustively search all mounted volumes. What is it that you're really trying to accomplish? -- Chris In article <1156844021.990925.311490@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "kunal" <talktokunal@gmail.com> wrote:...

Mac
Hi, I have written a service to launch our wxWidgets Application when the user selects the menu item in the Services menu. The wxWidgets Application is configured to accept command line parameters when starting from the terminal window. I am launching the wxWidgets Application using Mac Launch Services call LSOpenFromURLSpec. I created an apple event descriptor (AEDesc) and added the parameters to pass into the AEDesc for the launch spec. This is not working, the application will launch but the parameters are ignored. Do I need to add an impementation in the wxMyApp::MacOpenFile to...

how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or not....??
how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or not....?? please help... thanks in advance,,, -- kunal In article <1156843909.710917.93940@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, "talktokunal@gmail.com" <talktokunal@gmail.com> wrote: > how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or > not....?? Your best bet is probably LSFindApplicationForInfo. -- What I write is what I mean. I request that anyone who decides to respond please refrain from "disagreeing" with something I didn't write in the first ...

Find path of the application on MAC OSX
Hey... I compiled a function that needs the path the application (.exe files in Windows, .app on OS X). For windows the command 'pwd' works perfect, but on MAC it only return the root path '/'. Also ctfroot does not help, only returns the path to the temporary m-files for the MatLab run-time. Any suggestion to find the path on MAC OS X ??? Thanks ...

how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or not....??
how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or not....?? plz help... thanks in advance.. -- kunal In article <1156844311.504260.300000@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, "kunal" <talktokunal@gmail.com> wrote: > how to find out, whether an application is installed on the MAC or > not....?? Hit [command-f]* or select "Find" in the "File" menu and then type in the name of the app you're looking for. > -- kunal * Or [apple-f], or [splat-f], or whatever one chooses to call that key -- C Lund, www.notam02.no/~clund...

change mac address get mac address spoofing mac address find computer by mac address
Mac Address Spoofing Report Victor J. Canny D. Abstract: Mac address can uniquely identifies each node of a network, ISPs and network administrators use mac address to manage their pc users. PC users may want to spoof mac address so that he need not to contact with ISP for a new network interface card (NIC); PC users may want to hide his mac address so that totally hide his information on the internet. Introduction Mac address, short for Media Access Control address, is a hardware address that uniquely identifies each node of a network. It means, in a local area network (LAN) or oth...

Finding a Book (Was Finding an App
Since I only have around thirty apps, finding one in a group generally isn't a problem. However, I've sometimes had significant problems in remembering where to find the book I'm currently reading. I've got most of the collections by author or series within author. Unfortunately if it's a new author and a first read, being able to return to it can be a problem. My work around is having a "Currently Reading" collection and moving books in and out of it when I'm reading them. What I'd like to see is a change to the "Books" display in...

How to set application icns at app bundle on Mac OS X
Have application bundle runing OK but icn is not correctly set, How to set the applicaition icn used on docking ? ming --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org ...

Speed-Up.app from Mac App Store
Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it to even see how it works. The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes plug-in. However, there's remarkably little there about Speed-Up, s...

Web resources about - I cannot find my BomaArchive application - comp.sys.mac.apps