List of Fonts from Font Reserve #2

How can I generate a list of all the fonts that I have in my Font
Reserve "Vault"? This basic functionality doesn't seem to be built in,
and I can't find any shareware that looks in the vault.

(I am hoping to switch to using Panther's Font Book.)
0
tratnyek

Paul Tratnyek <tratnyek@ese.ogi.edu> wrote:

> How can I generate a list of all the fonts that I have in my Font
> Reserve "Vault"? This basic functionality doesn't seem to be built in,
> and I can't find any shareware that looks in the vault.
>
> (I am hoping to switch to using Panther's Font Book.)

To switch to Panther's Font Book you don't *need* a list of the fonts in
the vault. Just move the fonts from the vault right into a standard
Fonts folder (such as your User Fonts folder). m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt@tidbits.com, http://www.tidbits.com/matt/
AppleScript: The Definitive Guide