Mac Mail problem 434947

While deleting mail account from my list in mail preferences,
the mail program deleted everything in the in box of another
account that I wanted to keep from the other mail service.
Anyway to get it back? Any unerase programs out there for
MacOsX 10.4.8?

Thanks
Lyndon
0
lyndon

In article
<lyndonr-0CB1D0.20164917122006@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
 lyndon <lyndonr@easyjunktrapstreet.com> wrote:

> While deleting mail account from my list in mail preferences,
> the mail program deleted everything in the in box of another
> account that I wanted to keep from the other mail service.
> Anyway to get it back? Any unerase programs out there for
> MacOsX 10.4.8?

Do not save, modify, or delete any files until you try recovering your
missing data. Try Data Rescue by Prosoft Engineering. A google search
will find it.
0
Shawn
12/18/2006 5:53:17 AM
Anything free. They cost too much. I am on a budget.
Shawn Hirn wrote:
> In article
> <lyndonr-0CB1D0.20164917122006@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
>  lyndon <lyndonr@easyjunktrapstreet.com> wrote:
>
> > While deleting mail account from my list in mail preferences,
> > the mail program deleted everything in the in box of another
> > account that I wanted to keep from the other mail service.
> > Anyway to get it back? Any unerase programs out there for
> > MacOsX 10.4.8?
>
> Do not save, modify, or delete any files until you try recovering your
> missing data. Try Data Rescue by Prosoft Engineering. A google search
> will find it.

0
Beth
12/19/2006 2:50:44 AM
In article <1166496644.636740.206350@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com>,
Beth C <beth.cornell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anything free. They cost too much. I am on a budget.

Then you better have a good backup strategy.
0
Dave
12/19/2006 4:46:53 AM
Beth C wrote:
> Shawn Hirn wrote:
>> In article
>> <lyndonr-0CB1D0.20164917122006@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
>>  lyndon <lyndonr@easyjunktrapstreet.com> wrote:
>>
>>> While deleting mail account from my list in mail preferences,
>>> the mail program deleted everything in the in box of another
>>> account that I wanted to keep from the other mail service.
>>> Anyway to get it back? Any unerase programs out there for
>>> MacOsX 10.4.8?
>> Do not save, modify, or delete any files until you try recovering your
>> missing data. Try Data Rescue by Prosoft Engineering. A google search
>> will find it.
>
> Anything free. They cost too much. I am on a budget.

This indicates that the value of the lost items also approaches zero.
0
Clever