Mac mail.app to iPod touch mail transfer

Running a MacBook with 10.6.5 and a 3rd gen iPod touch with 4.2.1.
Without getting into long explanations, I cannot have wifi in my house,
and it would be most convenient to write my emails on my Mac, transfer
them to my iPod, and send them out from a public hot spot in town.  I
have been doing this by writing the mails in mail.app>notes, syncing the
ipod, then copy and pasting from ipod notes to ipod mail.  I  have
airsharing and goodreader and probably could use them also.  But is
there a more convenient way like an app at the iTunes store that would
directly transfer from mail/Mac to mail/ipod?

TIA

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act.

Paul Fuchs <pf@porkain'tkosher.oink> wrote:

> Running a MacBook with 10.6.5 and a 3rd gen iPod touch with 4.2.1.
> Without getting into long explanations, I cannot have wifi in my house,
> and it would be most convenient to write my emails on my Mac, transfer
> them to my iPod, and send them out from a public hot spot in town.  I
> have been doing this by writing the mails in mail.app>notes, syncing the
> ipod, then copy and pasting from ipod notes to ipod mail.  I  have
> airsharing and goodreader and probably could use them also.  But is
> there a more convenient way like an app at the iTunes store that would
> directly transfer from mail/Mac to mail/ipod?
>
> TIA

Nevermind.  I realized just now from reading another thread here that
notes on the Touch has a mail option.  So I can just write it on the
Mac, sync the Touch, and mail the note from the Touch.  This is good
enough.