Mac Miail on .mac

I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get  msil under .mac to set this
as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address
but I could well be missing something.

Thanks
Colin

0
Countryman

Countryman wrote:
> I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get  msil under .mac to set this
> as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address
> but I could well be missing something.
>
> Thanks
> Colin

Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field.

Chu

--
chuenginsberg at mac dot com
0

> Countryman wrote:
>> I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get  msil under .mac to set
>> this
>> as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address
>> but I could well be missing something.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Colin
>
> Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field.
>
> Chu

Thanks for that Chu. Am I correct in concluding that there is no way to set a
default reply to address on .mac?

0
Countryman
1/21/2007 12:55:44 PM
Countryman wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:35:33 +0000, Chu-En Ginsberg wrote
> (in article <Z8WdnSRnkaeIwy7YnZ2dnUVZ8qjinZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>):
>
>> Countryman wrote:
>>> I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get  msil under .mac to set
>>> this
>>> as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address
>>> but I could well be missing something.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Colin
>> Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field.
>>
>> Chu
>>

> Thanks for that Chu. Am I correct in concluding that there is no way to set a
> default reply to address on .mac?

Apparently you can't even do this for POP accounts.  Rather odd, IMHO :)

Chu

--
chuenginsberg at mac dot com
0
Chu
1/21/2007 2:38:20 PM
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:38:20 +0000, Chu-En Ginsberg wrote
(in article <o_6dnRNAI7RB5y7YnZ2dnUVZ8qugnZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>):

> Countryman wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:35:33 +0000, Chu-En Ginsberg wrote
>> (in article <Z8WdnSRnkaeIwy7YnZ2dnUVZ8qjinZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>):

>>> Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To
>>> field.
>>>
>>> Chu
>>>

>> Thanks for that Chu. Am I correct in concluding that there is no way to set
>> default reply to address on .mac?
>>

> Apparently you can't even do this for POP accounts.  Rather odd, IMHO :)
>
> Chu

I've got a pop account working via the Mac on-board mail client with a
personal domain set as reply to. Can't do it on the web email portal though.

0
Countryman
1/21/2007 8:17:36 PM
Countryman wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:38:20 +0000, Chu-En Ginsberg wrote
> (in article <o_6dnRNAI7RB5y7YnZ2dnUVZ8qugnZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>):
>
>> Countryman wrote:
>>> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:35:33 +0000, Chu-En Ginsberg wrote
>>> (in article <Z8WdnSRnkaeIwy7YnZ2dnUVZ8qjinZ2d@eclipse.net.uk>):

>>> Thanks for that Chu. Am I correct in concluding that there is no way to set
>>> default reply to address on .mac?
>>>
>> Apparently you can't even do this for POP accounts.  Rather odd, IMHO :)
>>
>> Chu
>>

> I've got a pop account working via the Mac on-board mail client with a
> personal domain set as reply to. Can't do it on the web email portal though.

Ahh - my bad.  I thought you were referring to a .mac account accessed
via Mail, not via the web portal.

Still seems rather remiss not to include a Reply-To field on the web portal.

Chu

--
chuenginsberg at mac dot com
0
Chu

Web resources about - Mac Miail on .mac - comp.sys.mac.apps