Mail.app and junk mail training

If I change the rules in Mail.app for junk mail to move the message to a
Junk folder, the mode changes from "Training" to "Custom." My question
is this: does Mail.app still adapt when I flag a message as Junk (or Not
Junk), or does that only happen specifically when mode is "Training"?

(I use email at home and at work on an IMAP account, and I'd like to
leave the messages around so that both programs get a chance to evaluate
them. But I'd also like to keep them out of the way, in a separate
folder.)

--
Tad Davis
taddavis@ucwphilly.rr.com

In article
<taddavis-74B9C1.22000618092003@nycmny-nntp-rdr-03-ge0.rdc-nyc.rr.com>,
 Tad Davis <taddavis@ucwphilly.rr.com> wrote:

> If I change the rules in Mail.app for junk mail to move the message to a
> Junk folder, the mode changes from "Training" to "Custom." My question
> is this: does Mail.app still adapt when I flag a message as Junk (or Not
> Junk), or does that only happen specifically when mode is "Training"?

Any time you tell it something by marking a message as junk or not-junk,
it learns.  "Training" just keeps it on a leash, so to speak.

--
Tom "Tom" Harrington
Version 1.4:  Best cleanup yet, gets files other tools miss.