Mail.app -- mailbox tray on the right or left?

My "tray" of mailboxes in Mail.app always used to appear on the left.
Today after starting my machine, it appears on the right. Option or
command-clicking on the "Mailboxes" icon in the toolbar does nothing.
Does anyone know how to switch the position of the pop-up tray?
0
jimpaul (13)

In article <271120030757094994%jimpaul@nospam.yahoo.com>,
 Jim <jimpaul@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

> My "tray" of mailboxes in Mail.app always used to appear on the left.
> Today after starting my machine, it appears on the right. Option or
> command-clicking on the "Mailboxes" icon in the toolbar does nothing.
> Does anyone know how to switch the position of the pop-up tray?

Move your window over to the right side of your screen.  If it's on the
left side the mailboxes will appear on the right side.

--
Rodger
0
Rodger <nobody@forgetit.invalid> wrote:
> Move your window over to the right side of your screen.  If it's on the
> left side the mailboxes will appear on the right side.

Thanks Rodger! It worked.
0
Jim
11/27/2003 5:27:51 PM
In article <271120030757094994%jimpaul@nospam.yahoo.com>,
 Jim <jimpaul@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

> My "tray" of mailboxes in Mail.app always used to appear on the left.
> Today after starting my machine, it appears on the right. Option or
> command-clicking on the "Mailboxes" icon in the toolbar does nothing.
> Does anyone know how to switch the position of the pop-up tray?

Assuming you have room next to the window for the mailbox tray, click on
a message and drag it to the side, the mailbox tray will follow.
0
David