Pages - Text over Text

I have a titel-textfield over a pic (headline) , text is black,
background for text transparent.

A second textfield should overlapp the first textline.....

When i arrange the second field with the same settings like the first,
the first text disappear...

How can i do, that the second text overpapps the first, all over the
pic.

Any help appreciated! Thanks for replies! I am german and hope that
the engish speaking people understand my problem! Soory!

Gerd
0
hurlebaus
10/1/2008 10:39:00 PM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

In article
<611db9e2-b085-4fe5-907a-ca714b0c32dd@m74g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
 hurlebaus <gerd.schenk@freenet.de> wrote:

> I have a titel-textfield over a pic (headline) , text is black,
> background for text transparent.
>
> A second textfield should overlapp the first textline.....
>
> When i arrange the second field with the same settings like the first,
> the first text disappear...
>
> How can i do, that the second text overpapps the first, all over the
> pic.
>
> Any help appreciated! Thanks for replies! I am german and hope that
> the engish speaking people understand my problem! Soory!
>
> Gerd

A couple of possibilities occur to me:

Maybe the background of the second text field is not transparent.

Maybe the the second text field is set as an object to cause wrap of
other objects. You can determine that and change it in the Inspector
window, in the Object pane.

--
Bill Collins
For email, change "fake" to "earthlink"

com.sys.mac.apps
www.freeservice6.blogspot.com ...

Mac
Hi, I have written a service to launch our wxWidgets Application when the user selects the menu item in the Services menu. The wxWidgets Application is configured to accept command line parameters when starting from the terminal window. I am launching the wxWidgets Application using Mac Launch Services call LSOpenFromURLSpec. I created an apple event descriptor (AEDesc) and added the parameters to pass into the AEDesc for the launch spec. This is not working, the application will launch but the parameters are ignored. Do I need to add an impementation in the wxMyApp::MacOpenFile to...

Speed-Up.app from Mac App Store
Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it to even see how it works. The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes plug-in. However, there's remarkably little there about Speed-Up, s...

mac app store apps dl limits
Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and find any file). Apple person at the store said the Apple apps aren't just one system per buy but thought there was some sort of limit. Is this a app store variable, an app variable or what? And would anyone know what the deal is on the above mentioned apps is? Would re-installing software require a deauth before hand? In article <l5c6qq$tfa$1@dont-email.me>, M. John Matlaw <nouser@invalid.com> wrote: > Was thinking about picking up an app or two or three (pages, numbers and > fi...

Best app. to run PC apps through Mac?
Have two Macs (OS 9.2.2) networked with a Compaq. I need to run the PC's IE remotely via my Mac (as a client). DAVE seems soley devoted to file sharing. Again, running OS 9.2.2 so can't take advantage of Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac. Any suggestions? "eMac" <dcallaha@infionline.net> wrote in message news:1ggyxoc.9se1o61ha5ki0N%dcallaha@infionline.net... > Have two Macs (OS 9.2.2) networked with a Compaq. I need to run the > PC's IE remotely via my Mac (as a client). DAVE seems soley devoted to > file sharing. Again, running OS 9.2.2 so ...

Sort of a Mac app, really, it's for a Mac
I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows partition being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware program I can download and install simultaneously with Vista? Exactly how do I do that or do the next best alternative to simultaneous installation? Am I being panicky? I haven't used any kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows 95, which was pure macware. --- ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+==...

Opening a doc on Mac A using an app on Mac B?
Macs A and B are on the same LAN, and both have copies of a certain app. The master file or doc created by that app is stored only on Mac A, and most of the time is opened, modified, and re-saved using the copy of that app on Mac A. Is there any single-click way that one could sometimes open this file that's on Mac A from the Mac B keyboard __using the copy of the app that's on Mac B__; modify it using the Mac B copy; and re-save it on Mac A? Obviously I'm trying to avoid the complexities of having to keep duplicate copies on the doc on Macs A and B and then somehow keep ...

New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store
Hi Guys, Dumadu Games had released a series of new games for Mac. Have a try and let us know how do you feel about the game. We would feel happy if you guys give a suggestion. Here goes the list of the games : Cricket Link : goo.gl/aagVZ Pop Chop Link : goo.gl/MSAu2 Twitty Link : goo.gl/sbxsk Icy Bouncy Link : goo.gl/UPG1L Thanks. ...

New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store
Hi Guys, Dumadu Games had released a series of new games for Mac. Have a try and let us know how do you feel about the game. We would feel happy if you guys give a suggestion. Here goes the list of the games : Cricket Link : goo.gl/aagVZ Pop Chop Link : goo.gl/MSAu2 Twitty Link : goo.gl/sbxsk Icy Bouncy Link : goo.gl/UPG1L Thanks. ...

Hovsepian: Apps! Apps! Apps!
Novell CEO: Apps Are Job No. 1 for Linux http://www.cio-today.com/story.xhtml?story_id=021001VE8HV3 <<< In order for Linux to grow into the computing mainstream, the open- source OS needs more applications and a standardized approach to software certification, Novell CEO Ron Hovsepian said in his keynote Wednesday at the LinuxWorld conference and trade show in San Francisco. "The No. 1 thing that we need on Linux is applications," he said. "Whether we like it or not, the application is what drives the final customer decision," he added. >>> John Bail...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Page-in-page
What I need to do is open one page "inside" of another without using frames. For example: page1.html (somewhere in this page i have a table where i want "page2.php" to show). I have looked and looked for the code to do this, but had no luck. If I use document.open , it has a popup, don't want that. I hope this is clear as to what i'm trying to do. thanks in advance. Panther wrote: > What I need to do is open one page "inside" of another without using frames. > For example: page1.html (somewhere in this page i have a table where i want > "...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Web resources about - Pages - Text over Text - comp.sys.mac.apps

Pages that link to "Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pages that link to "Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001" ← Wikipedia:Press coverage 2001 Jump to: navigation , search What links here Page: Namespace: ...

Page County, Iowa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
535.35 sq mi (1,387 km²) 534.82 sq mi (1,385 km²) 0.52 sq mi (1 km²), 0.10% Page County is a county located in the U.S. state of Iowa . It is ...

Page incomes the closest to the Australian median
The Belconnen suburb's median income is the closest in the ACT to the national figures, newly released ABS data shows.

Ellen Page voices support for DeCoutere in Ghomeshi case
Oscar-nominated actress Ellen Page has tweeted her support for 'Trailer Park Boys' star Lucy DeCoutere after a rough day at the Jian Ghomeshi ...

Carolina Panthers Say Thanks With Full-Page Newspaper Ad
For Bay Area locals not on Twitter , the same thank you appears today in full-page form in the San Francisco Chronicle : This is an extremely ...

The news from 57 years ago today: Why was this on page 66?!
Click to enlarge. It's so far back that you don't even have to ask what else was happening that was so important. It was page 66. Anything else ...

Considering Google AMP for SEO? Why Accelerated Mobile Pages Is Not the Speed Solution for Every Business ...
Considering Google AMP for SEO? Why Accelerated Mobile Pages Is Not the Speed Solution for Every Business was originally published on BruceClay.com, ...

This is the 125-page book Marissa Mayer custom-made for about $1 million to pump up Yahoo employees
There's a 125-page book that all Yahoos received last fall. It was gifted to them by their CEO Marissa Mayer, who reportedly spent about $1 million ...

Chipotle hopes to turn page on disease outbreak
Restaurant chain to open late Monday as it holds open meeting to regain the public's trust following E.

MIT takes a page from Tony Stark, edges closer to an ARC fusion reactor
For the past 20 years, MIT's Plasma Science and Fusion Center (PSFC) has been experimenting with nuclear fusion through the world's smallest ...