Safari problem after 12.2.2 update

Many, myself included, after updating to 12.2.2, started getting an
error panel in Safari concerning the LaunchAgent
com.apple.Safari.SafeBrowsing.Service.  At least in my case this seems
to have been solved by going to /private/var/folders and searching for
Google in the Finder.  This pointed to a directory containing three
files -- malware, social_engineering & unwanted_software, all followed
by ,osx,url_expression.  I deleted those files.  The system recreated
them and I have had no problem since.
0
Robert
12/17/2016 1:48:50 PM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

Dear Robert & friends:

Robert Peirce <bob@peirce-family.com> wrote:
> Many, myself included, after updating to 12.2.2, started getting an
> error panel in Safari concerning the LaunchAgent
> com.apple.Safari.SafeBrowsing.Service.  At least in my case this seems
> to have been solved by going to /private/var/folders and searching for
> Google in the Finder.  This pointed to a directory containing three
> files -- malware, social_engineering & unwanted_software, all followed
> by ,osx,url_expression.  I deleted those files.  The system recreated
> them and I have had no problem since.

I had the same problem two days before I upgrade to 12.2.2

--
Enviado desde mi iPad usando NewsTap, Juan I. Cahis, Santiago de Chile.
0