Sonicwall global vpn client on mac?

I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
mac osx.

I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.

Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.

Can anyone provide me with a link?
0
James
6/5/2008 2:12:16 PM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21213 articles. 0 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

In article
<fa001b98-4a4e-4dfa-8f7c-656d04047c11@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
James <jamesb457@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
> mac osx.
>
> I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.
>
> Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.
>
> Can anyone provide me with a link?

i don't know about the sonicwall client itself, but there are two other
vpn clients that should connect with a sonicwall (and other vpn
endpoints):  ipsecuritas (free) and vpntracker (not free).

<http://www.lobotomo.com/products/IPSecuritas/>
<http://www.equinux.com/us/products/vpntracker/index.html>
0
nospam
6/5/2008 3:36:36 PM
On 5 Jun, 16:36, nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <fa001b98-4a4e-4dfa-8f7c-656d04047...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
>
> James <jamesb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
> > mac osx.
>
> > I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.
>
> > Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.
>
> > Can anyone provide me with a link?
>
> i don't know about the sonicwall client itself, but there are two other
> vpn clients that should connect with a sonicwall (and other vpn
> endpoints): =A0ipsecuritas (free) and vpntracker (not free).
>
> <http://www.lobotomo.com/products/IPSecuritas/>
> <http://www.equinux.com/us/products/vpntracker/index.html>

Thanks for those
I will look in to them.
0
James
6/6/2008 11:31:32 AM
On 2008-06-05 09:12:16 -0500, James <jamesb457@gmail.com> said:

> I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
> mac osx.
>
> I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.
>
> Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.
>
> Can anyone provide me with a link?

=====

I looked a while back and found none.

VPNTRACKER (V5) does work  nicely.... but it fairly expensive.

0
Mac

Problem with Comcast Cable modem and VPN
I have used a company provide Comcast cable modem and a Belkin router ( model F5D5231-4 ) for tele-commuting for the last 3-4 years. Recently, the VPN has stopped working if I am connected to the cable modem through the router. The ONLY way I can get through to my company network is by connecting my computer directly to the cable modem. If I have the router between the cable modem and my laptop, I can get on to the internet, but the VPN does not work. Comcast says as long as I can get on to the internet, they can not help me resolve this. My company says as long as VPN works directl...

Getting client DNS Name
Hi, I am writing a small client/server program with the aid of sockets. I require to get the DNS name of the client from the server. What method should I use? Thanks in Advance "Xarky" <bernardpace@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bc42e1a.0505040022.259d11d0@posting.google.com... > I am writing a small client/server program with the aid of sockets. I > require to get the DNS name of the client from the server. > > What method should I use? Get the client address from accept() or getpeername(), then use gethostbyaddr() (or getaddrinfo() I guess, but I'm not...

Global variables usage
I declared two files.One to hold the value of a global variable.And the other to print it. 1)to hold variables (var.rb) Code: $foo = 500 2) to print the global variable (gprint.rb) Code: loop do puts $foo end But when I print it ,I get the value "nil" being printed not 500.What could be the problem? I did read some tutorials online but dint help.Could some please tell why I am not able to access the global variable between two .rb files in the same folder? Please let me know. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 3:02 PM, di ...

Clear Atlas Mobile USB Dongle Makes Chromebook, Linux, Mac Wimax ready!
This is something I've been waiting a long time for. A dongle from Clear that lets me use its Wimax service without being hamstr= ung by needing to use a Windows-only driver. Now I can plug in the Atlas = dongle to any OS. I confirmed with their tech support that the Samsung Chr= omebook is compatible. I was almost going to buy one today, but they are = all sold out (the $250 versions, at least)! http://www.clear.com/devices/details/id/devatlas ...

pix 501
Hello I have 2 pix firewalls i have vpn site to site i tried so many times do VPN server and nothing works this is my VPN config - what do i have to do ot be able connect to Office via Cisco VPN Client Office IP address Outside = 100.100.100.100 IP address inside = 192.168.1.254 access-list 90 permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 nat (inside) 0 access-list 90 sysopt connection permit-ipsec crypto ipsec transform-set strong esp-3des esp-sha-hmac crypto map toRemote 20 ipsec-isakmp crypto map toRemote 20 match address 90 crypto map toRemote 20 set peer 90.90.90.90 cryp...

SonicWall VPN
Hi all, We have our HQ SonicWall with two WAN ports both connected to ISP1 and ISP2. We a remote site SonicWall that connects via VPN to the WAN1 on our HQ. Can I create another VPN tunnel with a lower priority (like a backup VPN) to our HQ's WAN2 just in case our HQ's ISP1 goes down? Thanks, Al al wrote: > Hi all, > We have our HQ SonicWall with two WAN ports both connected to ISP1 and ISP2. > We a remote site SonicWall that connects via VPN to the WAN1 on our HQ. > Can I create another VPN tunnel with a lower priority (like a backup VPN) to > our HQ's WAN2 just ...

ipsec vpn between ASA 5505 and PIX 501
Hi everybody, I have an interesting issue when using ipsec between an ASA 5505 and a PIX 501. The tunnel comes up fine and works well so far. When using debug for isakmp/ipsec on the 501, I get the following output: ISAKMP (0): processing NOTIFY payload 36136 protocol 1 spi 0, message ID = 2076513142 ISAMKP (0): received DPD_R_U_THERE from peer VPN_PEER_ASA ISAKMP (0): sending NOTIFY message 36137 protocol 1 return status is IKMP_NO_ERR_NO_TRANS On the ASA, everything looks fine, the DPD_R_U_THERE_ACK is processed well. Can one of you help me on that "IKMP_NO_ERR_NO_TRANS" ...

Global login item?
Anyone seen a Global Login Item yet? Apparently, they're new to Leopard, but there isn't much detail: <http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2005/tn2083.html#SECGLOBALLOGINIT EM> On Nov 7, 3:31 pm, Steven Fisher <sdfis...@spamcop.net> wrote: > Anyone seen a Global Login Item yet? Apparently, they're new to Leopard, > but there isn't much detail: > > <http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2005/tn2083.html#SECGLOBALLOGINIT > EM> It sounds like a fancier version of what used to be called a login hook: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...

JNI and global variables in shared libs
This might not be the correct newsgroup for this question, but I am just not sure. I need some starting point. I am trying to call some third party C code via JNI. It appears to be working. The operating system is Linux. Third party code was meant to be a command line program, but I managed to create shared library. The code is huge, spread across multiple ".c" and ".h" files, and I wonder is it thread safe, because Java code will be multithreaded. The questions are: - if it contains global variables do all threads share the same instance of the global C variable,...

Re: Question about 2007 SAS Global Forum (formerly SUGI) #20
on 4/21/2006 6:53 AM toby dunn said the following: > Ahhh when it gets to San Antonio it will be nice I wont have get a hotel > room or worry about transportation. But as for after that conference > Canada > would be nice, Seattle, I would say Hawaii but the dang managers get in the > way and go and leave the people who need to go behind. I'd like them to have a conference in Toronto or Vancouver (or Edmonton or Calgary), but I'm not sure it will happen. The problem is that it's very difficult for government employees to have their way paid, and a lot of goverment...

Global Variabldz
I am an absolute newbie to REALbasic ... having used VB for the past few years. Simple question .. how do I declare a variable that is then accessibl;e from all the Event handlers and Control routines? I see a good bit about putting global functions/subs in a modules but how do I just declare a variable as global? An example would be helpful. Thanks. In article <h5Sdnfwy9r41AXzbnZ2dnUVZ_gWdnZ2d@insightbb.com>, "fripper" <fripper@insightbb.com> wrote: > I am an absolute newbie to REALbasic ... having used VB for the past few > years. Simp...

Can I globally set the precision?
Hi We are having problems with our matlab code getting different results on different machines, and it appears to be caused by precision. The differences in some of our matricies are very small, different from 15 decimal places down, however these cummulate into noticable differences as these matricies get used over and over and are multiplied out by some largish numbers. I guess this is expected as Windows is not guaranteed to be precise from ~15 decimal places down. To date we have tracked down the main culprits and are manually truncating the matricies to 14 decimal place precision and i...

Earliest MAC supported
Which is the earliest MAC that Linux support? Has anyone a the Mac classic working with linux? Have those old machines an imagination of ethernet? I need a nice old fashion monitoring, chat and email system :) Paolo On 2005-06-29, Paolo Peruzzi <paolo@public-files.de> wrote: > Which is the earliest MAC that Linux support? linux supports many old Mac machines, but powerpc linux only supports PPC-arch boxes. Most of the ''popular'' Mac-compatible distros these days only support PPC. > Has anyone a the Mac classic working with linux? > Have those old machines...

Pmail across a VPN not polling new mail
Hi, A while ago I got Pegasus mail working across a VPN. I setup the head office system with a mail server program, and PMail to store all mail on a server folder. The remote PC was configured exactly the same once the VPN was in place. This worked fine, albeit slowly. Now however, whenever I click on the retrieve mail button on the remote PC, it connects to the server OK and immediately returns to a blank New Mail folder, regardless of what new mail there is. No error message comes up. However I can see all my existing folders, and send mail OK. All works fine on the head office ...

Watchguard or Sonicwall
Hi have used sonicwall bf. Small project 3 offices with 30 users and one office with 200. Need vpn appliance over leased line. Any recommendations. Users use Citrix at smaller offices with one printer in each office. -- Thanks Martin E martinrobertpaul.nospam@btinternet.com In article <c66jkn$n94$1@titan.btinternet.com>, martinrobertpaul.nospam@btconnect.com says... > Hi > > have used sonicwall bf. Small project 3 offices with 30 users and one office > with 200. Need vpn appliance over leased line. Any recommendations. Users > use Citrix at smaller offices wit...

Re: Global Count! #13
The names of the dictionary tables are in the online SAS documentation for the SQL procedure. For 9.1, that's at <http://support.sas.com/91doc/getDoc/proc.hlp/a000146905.htm>. They are available in data steps and other procedures via SASHELP views, which are also listed in the document shown above. -- JackHamilton@FirstHealth.com Manager, Technical Development Metrics Department, First Health West Sacramento, California USA >>> "Ross, Michael D" <michael.ross@ASTRAZENECA.COM> 11/04/2004 10:04 AM >>> Hey Guys, How do you know the names of all t...

Looking for Mac Beta Testers
Hi, I am one of the developers of a new dynamic simulation program that is slated to be released in about a month. This program is based on the stock/flow paradigm seen in STELLA or Vensim and is very user-friendly, but unlike these other programs it also supports the use of arbitrary Visual Basic code. The program has a modern Mac OS X user interface (Windows and Linux ports are in the works) and has support for the development of reusable "components" for common modeling tasks. The program ships with a set of powerful wastewater treatment components as an example ca...

525 Pix is not roaming global ranges
Greetings, We have a Cisco Pix (525) that requires doing a clear xlate command about once daily when people randomly do not have access to outside websites. If I do a sho xlate after it clears and we are not roaming to a good portion of the range we have. Any ideas as to what is causing this? The config is right and there are no virus issues.Let me know what you might think is causing this. Thanks much, Toni In article <1147295804.174189.16620@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Toni P. <tpennacchia@gmail.com> wrote: >We have a Cisco Pix (525) that requires doing a clear xlat...

vpn between linksys and pix
Hi I need to make a static vpn tunnel between two places but in one localization is only with dynamic ip on one side of tunnel is pix on other linksys BEFSX41 with dynDNS and TZO.com support. when the ip is static then is no problem, but with dynamic ip's is different situation. some one maybe have a idea how to solve this situation. thx ...

Python 3 on Mac OS X 10.8.4
On my mac i do have : $ python --version Python 2.7.2 I want to install Python 3 such as python-3.4.0-macosx10.6.dmg avoiding disturbing the "built-in" version. Is that possible ? On 2014-06-19 07:02:21 +0000, Une B�vue said: > I want to install Python 3 such as python-3.4.0-macosx10.6.dmg avoiding > disturbing the "built-in" version. > Is that possible ? The Installer app won't let you see the target path of each package in the metapackage so you'll have to open each of the them (we're talking official binaries since you explic...

global scope error ?
No other variable (local,private,public) can have same name as a global one. IMHO this is compiller error. Am I wrong ? //=== code ========================= global x,y,z function main() test(1) return nil procedure test(x) local y private z y:=x*x ?y return //=== compiler (rev 0.99.70, trunk) output ======= xHarbour Compiler build 1.1.0 (SimpLex) Copyright 1999-2008, http://www.xharbour.org http://www.harbour-project.org/ t1.prg(8) Error E0003 Duplicate variable declaration: 'X' t1.prg(9) Error E0003 Duplicate variable declaration: 'Y' t1.prg(10) Error...

Getting files from a IIGS to a Mac OS X Mac (G5)... how can you do it?
Hi all. I am the owner of a IIGS and in macdom, a G5. Back when I had a powermac 7500/100, both the Mac and IIGS were able to read and write to the same physical floppy disks, so getting games and files outta my IIGS and over to my mac was easy. And getting games off the internet and over to my IIGS was also easy (and rather miraculous-seeming). But then Macs stopped supporting floppies. Years passed, and as far as I can see, the Mac and the IIGS are almost strangers to each other now. I've read about null modem cables, but most posts on this topic archived on the net seem to be pretty l...

Does Pix or cisco router support dynamic-to-dynamic IPSec VPN?
Does Pix or cisco router support dynamic-to-dynamic(site-to-site) IPSec VPN? Both of ends connected via ADSL, no fixed IP address. Thanks in advance. case Hi No...You need to get at least one of the connections with a static IP address and then you can set the other one up as Easy-VPN. However, if your Dynamically assigned address does not change often then you could config it up and just change it each time! (A Proper bodge job) Simon Hi, Simon Thank you. It's said that Netgear's VPN router has this feature that uses FQDN, I don't know the details. Thanks again. Rds Ca...

Global module variables as default parameters
Hi, list... I wondered if it's possible to use global (module) variables as default parameters. A simple working example: ---------------------------------------- #!/usr/bin/python globalvar = 123 def test(foo=globalvar): print foo test() ---------------------------------------- Running this script prints "123". That's what I expected. Now I'm trying the same thing in a module context. A non-working example: test.py ---------------------------------------- #!/usr/bin/python import TestModule TestModule.globalvar = 123 TestModule.def1() TestModule.def2() -----...

installing more ram for mac mini and laptops
Hi, I am considering to buy a mac mini or ibook, can I purchase more ram separately (after I get the system) with the same speed and install it in myself? On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:51:32 -0500, Kemal Celebi wrote (in article <42e50add$0$579$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>): > Hi, I am considering to buy a mac mini or ibook, can I purchase more ram > separately (after I get the system) with the same speed and install it in > myself? The iBook is easy. The Mini is more difficult though not anything like switching drives in an iBook or PB. -- Tim lance_1012@hotmail.com I...