Sonicwall global vpn client on mac?

I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
mac osx.

I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.

Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.

Can anyone provide me with a link?
0
James
6/5/2008 2:12:16 PM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21393 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

In article
<fa001b98-4a4e-4dfa-8f7c-656d04047c11@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
James <jamesb457@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
> mac osx.
>
> I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.
>
> Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.
>
> Can anyone provide me with a link?

i don't know about the sonicwall client itself, but there are two other
vpn clients that should connect with a sonicwall (and other vpn
endpoints):  ipsecuritas (free) and vpntracker (not free).

<http://www.lobotomo.com/products/IPSecuritas/>
<http://www.equinux.com/us/products/vpntracker/index.html>
0
nospam
6/5/2008 3:36:36 PM
On 5 Jun, 16:36, nospam <nos...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <fa001b98-4a4e-4dfa-8f7c-656d04047...@c58g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
>
> James <jamesb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
> > mac osx.
>
> > I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.
>
> > Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.
>
> > Can anyone provide me with a link?
>
> i don't know about the sonicwall client itself, but there are two other
> vpn clients that should connect with a sonicwall (and other vpn
> endpoints): =A0ipsecuritas (free) and vpntracker (not free).
>
> <http://www.lobotomo.com/products/IPSecuritas/>
> <http://www.equinux.com/us/products/vpntracker/index.html>

Thanks for those
I will look in to them.
0
James
6/6/2008 11:31:32 AM
On 2008-06-05 09:12:16 -0500, James <jamesb457@gmail.com> said:

> I am looking to see if sonicwall global vpn client is available for
> mac osx.
>
> I've scoured the sonicwall website and can't find a reference to it.
>
> Looking through google hasn't brought anything useful.
>
> Can anyone provide me with a link?

=====

I looked a while back and found none.

VPNTRACKER (V5) does work  nicely.... but it fairly expensive.

0
Mac