Sort of a Mac app, really, it's for a Mac

I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I
hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very
convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows partition
being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware program I can
download and install simultaneously with Vista? Exactly how do I do that
or do the next best alternative to simultaneous installation? Am I being
panicky? I haven't used any kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows
95, which was pure macware.

---
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-poŝta adreso por ĝusta adreso  ||
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have
read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any
judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.
0
arvimide
8/26/2007 4:12:47 AM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1334) is leader. Post Follow

"arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I
> hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very
> convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows
> partition being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware
> program I can download and install simultaneously with Vista?
> Exactly how do I do that or do the next best alternative to
> simultaneous installation? Am I being panicky? I haven't used any
> kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows 95, which was pure
> macware.

From what I've been *reading* about Vista so far, is that it hasn't
been a runnaway success for MS. Folks that don't need to upgrade from
XP are not rushing in.

Myself, I'm in no hurry to upgrade from Win 2k to XP, Luddite that I
am.

But for complete safety and peace of mind... No MS windows install at
all would bring that about.

--
dee
0
 "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I
> hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very
> convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows partition
> being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware program I can
> download and install simultaneously with Vista? Exactly how do I do that
> or do the next best alternative to simultaneous installation? Am I being
> panicky? I haven't used any kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows
> 95, which was pure macware.

We use Symantec where I work. Just buy the version for Vista. Further,
don't open up any emails with attachments unless you confirm with the
sender what they are (on both Mac OS X and Vista).
0
Shawn
8/26/2007 10:59:16 AM
In article <46d0fdbe$0$90276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
 "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I
> hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very
> convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows partition
> being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware program I can
> download and install simultaneously with Vista? Exactly how do I do that
> or do the next best alternative to simultaneous installation? Am I being
> panicky? I haven't used any kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows
> 95, which was pure macware.
>
> ---
> ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
> ||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
> ||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
> ||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
> ||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-posˆta adreso por gˆusta adreso  ||
> ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
> NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
> Agency may have
> read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
> without any
> judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.

Others hav given useful answers. I will add a suggestion: Don't go on
the internet using Windows, only use the Mac for the Internet.

--
For email, change <fake> to <earthlink>
Bill Collins
Bill wrote:
> In article <46d0fdbe$0$90276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
>  "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Others hav given useful answers. I will add a suggestion: Don't go on
> the internet using Windows, only use the Mac for the Internet.

I have no intention of using Vista for e-mail or web browsing, but some
internet broadcasts I was accustomed to using WMV-for-Mac (no longer
functioning on an Intel Mac) are for Windows Media only. Also, I am
afraid that my neighbors' ambient wifi will leave me linked to the web
before I can learn how to turn it off in Vista.

---
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-poŝta adreso por ĝusta adreso  ||
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have
read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any
judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.
0
arvimide
8/26/2007 3:48:56 PM
On 2007-08-26 11:48:56 -0400, "arvimide@earthlink.net"
<arvimide@earthlink.net> said:

> Bill wrote:
>> In article <46d0fdbe$0$90276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
>>  "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Others hav given useful answers. I will add a suggestion: Don't go on
>> the internet using Windows, only use the Mac for the Internet.
>>

> I have no intention of using Vista for e-mail or web browsing, but some
> internet broadcasts I was accustomed to using WMV-for-Mac (no longer
> functioning on an Intel Mac) are for Windows Media only. Also, I am
> afraid that my neighbors' ambient wifi will leave me linked to the web
> before I can learn how to turn it off in Vista.

Have you tried playing the WMV in OSX with Flip4Mac <http://www.flip4mac.com>?

0
Malcolm
8/26/2007 8:47:11 PM
Malcolm wrote:
> On 2007-08-26 11:48:56 -0400, "arvimide@earthlink.net"
> <arvimide@earthlink.net> said:
>
>> Bill wrote:
>>> In article <46d0fdbe$0$90276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
>>>  "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:

>>> Others hav given useful answers. I will add a suggestion: Don't go on
>>> the internet using Windows, only use the Mac for the Internet.
>>>

>> I have no intention of using Vista for e-mail or web browsing, but
>> some internet broadcasts I was accustomed to using WMV-for-Mac (no
>> longer functioning on an Intel Mac) are for Windows Media only. Also,
>> I am afraid that my neighbors' ambient wifi will leave me linked to
>> the web before I can learn how to turn it off in Vista.
>
> Have you tried playing the WMV in OSX with Flip4Mac
> <http://www.flip4mac.com>?

Yes, it is basically QuickTime Player, which I suppose I could use all
by itself. I wanted to keep the links to WMV web selections, which
provide an alternative to Real Media's RealPlayer, those two often being
the only evident alternatives on streaming websites.

Actually, I haven't changed my Favorites list in a long time; maybe I
need updating. Also, I have some .avi files that don't play at all on
QuickTime or play poorly on QuickTime and VLC, so I am looking forward
to WMV upgraded and in its native environment.

---
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-poŝta adreso por ĝusta adreso  ||
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have
read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any
judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.
0
arvimide
8/27/2007 2:06:27 AM
On 2007-08-26 22:06:27 -0400, "arvimide@earthlink.net"
<arvimide@earthlink.net> said:

> Malcolm wrote:
>> On 2007-08-26 11:48:56 -0400, "arvimide@earthlink.net"
>> <arvimide@earthlink.net> said:

>>> I have no intention of using Vista for e-mail or web browsing, but some
>>> internet broadcasts I was accustomed to using WMV-for-Mac (no longer
>>> functioning on an Intel Mac) are for Windows Media only. Also, I am
>>> afraid that my neighbors' ambient wifi will leave me linked to the web
>>> before I can learn how to turn it off in Vista.
>>
>> Have you tried playing the WMV in OSX with Flip4Mac <http://www.flip4mac.com>?
>>

> Yes, it is basically QuickTime Player, which I suppose I could use all
> by itself. I wanted to keep the links to WMV web selections, which
> provide an alternative to Real Media's RealPlayer, those two often
> being the only evident alternatives on streaming websites.
You can use Flip4Mac directly in your browser.  look in the "Browser"
pane of Flip4Mac's system preference.  Some web-sites may require
changing the "Create streaming movies" setting in the "Player" pane.
Their web-site has a support forum where you can report sites that
don't work.    They seem to be good at fixing them.  With Flip4Mac I
can listen to streams via Safari, or by putting the URL in QuickTime
Player.

> Actually, I haven't changed my Favorites list in a long time; maybe I
> need updating. Also, I have some .avi files that don't play at all on
> QuickTime or play poorly on QuickTime and VLC, so I am looking forward
> to WMV upgraded and in its native environment.
Perian <http://www.perian.org> will enable QuickTime Player to play
many .avi, and other, files.
VLC also has a browser plugin available, but there have been reports of
it causing problems with other software, so I wouldn't recommend it.
VLC, itself, however, is very useful.  It can also play Windows Media
files, but it may be doing that through the Flip4Mac that I have
installed.

0
Malcolm
8/27/2007 9:39:59 AM
Malcolm wrote:
> On 2007-08-26 22:06:27 -0400, "arvimide@earthlink.net"
> <arvimide@earthlink.net> said:
>
>> Malcolm wrote:

>> Yes, it is basically QuickTime Player, which I suppose I could use all
>> by itself. I wanted to keep the links to WMV web selections, which
>> provide an alternative to Real Media's RealPlayer, those two often
>> being the only evident alternatives on streaming websites.

> You can use Flip4Mac directly in your browser.  look in the "Browser"
> pane of Flip4Mac's system preference.  Some web-sites may require
> changing the "Create streaming movies" setting in the "Player" pane.
> Their web-site has a support forum where you can report sites that don't
> work.    They seem to be good at fixing them.  With Flip4Mac I can
> listen to streams via Safari, or by putting the URL in QuickTime Player.

My settings are already what you recommend, although I leave "Create
streaming movies" unchecked so as to have progressive downloads. I use
the streaming through Safari as a backup, because WMV provides more info
on the streaming (or at least I am more used to following it there). I
have not needed to use QuickTime as a backup until now, having kept the
URL in question already installed there and ready to go.

>> Actually, I haven't changed my Favorites list in a long time; maybe I
>> need updating. Also, I have some .avi files that don't play at all on
>> QuickTime or play poorly on QuickTime and VLC, so I am looking forward
>> to WMV upgraded and in its native environment.
> Perian <http://www.perian.org> will enable QuickTime Player to play many
> .avi, and other, files.
> VLC also has a browser plugin available, but there have been reports of
> it causing problems with other software, so I wouldn't recommend it.
> VLC, itself, however, is very useful.  It can also play Windows Media
> files, but it may be doing that through the Flip4Mac that I have installed.

I have had Perian installed from way back, but it has been no help with
my friend's home-made .avi file, which Windows users have viewed without
a problem. A large downloaded .avi file may be damaged, but I won't know
  for sure without trying it in Windows. I am under the impression that
VLC plays Windows Media on its own.

---
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-poŝta adreso por ĝusta adreso  ||
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have
read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any
judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.
0
arvimide
8/28/2007 2:35:39 AM
In article <46d0fdbe$0$90276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
 "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I
> hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very
> convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows partition
> being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware program I can
> download and install simultaneously with Vista? Exactly how do I do that
> or do the next best alternative to simultaneous installation? Am I being
> panicky? I haven't used any kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows
> 95, which was pure macware.
>
> ---
> ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
> ||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
> ||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
> ||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
> ||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-posˆta adreso por gˆusta adreso  ||
> ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
> NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
> Agency may have
> read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
> without any
> judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.

Something to be used with the Windows side? Vista includes Windows
Defender, an anti-malware program. If you want something different than
that, you'll at least have Defender watching your back until you
install... whatever.
--
Sharon F
0
Sharon Fink wrote:
> In article <46d0fdbe$0$90276$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
>  "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I
>> hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very
>> convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows partition
>> being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware program I can
>> download and install simultaneously with Vista? Exactly how do I do that
>> or do the next best alternative to simultaneous installation? Am I being
>> panicky? I haven't used any kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows
>> 95, which was pure macware.
>>
>> ---
>> ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
>> ||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
>> ||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
>> ||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
>> ||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-posˆta adreso por gˆusta adreso  ||
>> ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
>> NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
>> Agency may have
>> read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
>> without any
>> judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.
>
> Something to be used with the Windows side? Vista includes Windows
> Defender, an anti-malware program. If you want something different than
> that, you'll at least have Defender watching your back until you
> install... whatever.

Thanks, I didn't know about that.

---
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>    ||
||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net>   ||
||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/    ||
||    Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-poŝta adreso por ĝusta adreso  ||
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have
read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any
judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection.
0
arvimide

It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World
I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free world: My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and urologist are all Mac. No PCs. Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac (no surprise there). My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have PowerBooks and one has an eMac. (She has a G5 iMac.) I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using a Windows POS unit. It never was intentional. I don't scout a place to see what frickin' computer they use. Jus...

It's not the Mac I dislike it's the Mac users especially.
Tom Bates / Kirby the vacuum cleaner George Graves "NIGGARDLY" Jim Polaski Jim Lee jerk Crowley the boot Homey wrote: > Tom Bates / Kirby the vacuum cleaner > George Graves "NIGGARDLY" > Jim Polaski > Jim Lee jerk > Crowley the boot Can you do us a favour and add me to the list because quite frankly I think you are a jerk... cheers :) In article <ZOYYf.66$0n6.50@fe12.lga>, "Homey" <Homey@gigaworld.com> wrote: > Tom Bates / Kirby the vacuum cleaner > George Graves "NIGGARDLY" > Jim Polaski > Jim Lee jerk ...

2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', '
2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro....

2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', '
2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro.for.Mac.OS 1C...

2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', '
2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro....

Adobe.CS3.Web.Premium.Vol.MAC.OSX 1DVD, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/April/28, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS',
Adobe.CS3.Web.Premium.Vol.MAC.OSX 1DVD, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/April/28, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Composite Suite, and zMatte. DFT Filter Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 1 CD The DFT Filter Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm and ...

[...]

Adobe.CS3.Web.Premium.Vol.MAC.OSX 1DVD, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/April/28, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULT #2
Adobe.CS3.Web.Premium.Vol.MAC.OSX 1DVD, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/April/28, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Composite Suite, and zMatte. DFT Filter Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 1 CD The DFT Filter Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm and ...

2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTI #2
2006/02/04 VectorWorks.V12.MAC.OSX 3CDs, other Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 04/Feb/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Systems.Canvas.X.0.2.925.MacOSX Adobe.Acrobat.7.0.Pro.for.Mac.OS 1C...

Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/September/20, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/September/20, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail loa210@mail.gr , loa210@mailbox.gr , -------------------------------------------------------- 08/22/2007 Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.10 X86 08/14/2007 Adobe CS3 Master Collection MAC OSX UB D1 .DVD 08/09/2007 Digidesign Pro Tools V7.3 LE MAC OSX 05/11/2007 Altiverb 5.1 .MAC. .PPC. OSX 04/26/2007 VTC Macromedia D...

Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/September/29, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/September/29, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail to : loa210 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , loa210 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , www 'DOT' 20000plusdvdsandcds 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , loa210@mail.gr, loa210@mailbox.gr, www.20000plusdvdsandcds.tk ------------------------------------...

Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 19/June/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 19/June/2006, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' GARAGE SALES, buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software, -------------------------------------------------------- Synthogy Ivory version 1.5, 10 DVDs Concert Grand Pianos Plug-in for AU, VST and RTAS Mac/PC Abvent Artlantis v4.5 Mac 1CD Abvent.PhotoCAD.v1.0.MacOSX ACD.Syste...

Web resources about - Sort of a Mac app, really, it's for a Mac - comp.sys.mac.apps