Still Possible to burn CD in latest iTunes?

I have El Capitan, the latest iTunes, is it still possible to burn a
music CD?  I cannot find the "Burn" button like that used to be on older
versions.  Trying to make a Christmas CD from all our holiday music.
0
sctvguy1
12/5/2016 4:50:50 AM
comp.sys.mac.apps 21416 articles. 2 followers. xxx613 (1335) is leader. Post Follow

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 8:52:11 PM UTC-8, sctvguy1 wrote:
> I have El Capitan, the latest iTunes, is it still possible to burn a
> music CD?  I cannot find the "Burn" button like that used to be on older
> versions.  Trying to make a Christmas CD from all our holiday music.

Initially it looked like it was gone, but after some googling, I found out how it works on iTunes 12.3.

You can burn playlists.  I have a list of songs I bought from the iTunes store. If I select the "Purchased" playlist, the File>Burn Playlist option exists.  If you're just looking at songs, its not there.

I clicked on the "Burn Playlist" and iTunes prompted for a blank CD/DVD. I already put one in the drive and it spit it out.  Once you select the speed to burn and type of disk (data vs song), it should go right along.
0
MeV
12/5/2016 6:25:42 AM
On 2016-12-05 04:50:50 +0000, sctvguy1 <sctvguy1@invalid.net> said:

> I have El Capitan, the latest iTunes, is it still possible to burn a
> music CD?  I cannot find the "Burn" button like that used to be on older
> versions.  Trying to make a Christmas CD from all our holiday music.

Create a playlist which you want to burn to CD. Right click on the
playlist name and you will be presented with a menu option to "Burn
Playlist to Disc".
--
Regards,

Savageduck

0
Savageduck
12/5/2016 6:29:51 AM
In message <o22rna$s7q$1@dont-email.me>
  sctvguy1 <sctvguy1@invalid.net> wrote:
> I have El Capitan, the latest iTunes, is it still possible to burn a
> music CD?  I cannot find the "Burn" button like that used to be on older
> versions.  Trying to make a Christmas CD from all our holiday music.

have you inserted a blank CD?

--
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a
career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy