toolbar: get rid of american flag (character palette)?

The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag,
signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the
PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that.

How can I turn these unnecessary toolbar icons off?

Thanks!
Markus

In article <1157921353.809228.38750@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
Markus Dehmann <markus.dehmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag,
> signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the
> PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that.

For the flag:

System Preferences:International:Input Menu and uncheck "Show input
menu in menu bar"

I don't use PPoE.
0
Dave
9/10/2006 9:00:30 PM
In article <1157921353.809228.38750@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
 "Markus Dehmann" <markus.dehmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag,
> signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the
> PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that.
>
> How can I turn these unnecessary toolbar icons off?

Command-click on the icon, and drag it off of the toolbar.

--
Tom "Tom" Harrington
MondoMouse makes your mouse mightier
In article <1157921353.809228.38750@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
 "Markus Dehmann" <markus.dehmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag,
> signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the
> PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that.
>
> How can I turn these unnecessary toolbar icons off?

Go to System Preferences > International and uncheck Show input menu in menu
bar, at the bottom. Then get the third-party free KeyViewer to display the
character palette when you need it. Put that in the third-party Fastscripts
Lite, a script menu with many advantages over the system one.

Followups directed to comp.sys.mac.system

--
John Rethorst
jrethorst at post dot com
In comp.sys.mac.system John Rethorst <nobody@nowhere.net> wrote:
> Go to System Preferences > International and uncheck Show input menu in menu
> bar, at the bottom. Then get the third-party free KeyViewer to display the
> character palette when you need it. Put that in the third-party Fastscripts
> Lite, a script menu with many advantages over the system one.

An even easier way to get rid of unwanted menu bar items is to hold down
the command key, and drag the item off the menu bar.  Poof!>

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
0
me9 (1688)
9/10/2006 9:13:29 PM

> An even easier way to get rid of unwanted menu bar items is to hold down
> the command key, and drag the item off the menu bar.  Poof!>

But that's not UNIX-like ...
0
anniel (31)
9/10/2006 9:50:49 PM
Tom Harrington <tph@pcisys.no.spam.dammit.net> wrote:

> In article <1157921353.809228.38750@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
>  "Markus Dehmann" <markus.dehmann@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag,
> > signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the
> > PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that.
> >
> > How can I turn these unnecessary toolbar icons off?
>
> Command-click on the icon, and drag it off of the toolbar.

That's neat- I never knew about that. (nor that you could
command-click-hold to rearrange them.) Thanks!

--
David Horne- http://www.davidhorne.net
http://www.davidhorne.net/pictures.html  http://soundjunction.org
Markus Dehmann <markus.dehmann@gmail.com> wrote:

> The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag,
> signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the
> PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that.
>
> How can I turn these unnecessary toolbar icons off?
>
> Thanks!
> Markus

System Preferences.
jamiekg

Get rid of toolbar
I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but those toolbars have to go. I can close them, but they pop back up with the next document. The people in the Office group don't seem to have any resolution. Anyone over here? If not, are there any viable alternatives to Adobe for making quality PDFs. I don't want any of the fancy collaborations. All I want is to make a PDF that looks like my document. Linda Edmondson wrote: > I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office > programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but those toolbars have to go. > I can close them, but they pop back up with the next document. The people > in the Office group don't seem to have any resolution. Anyone over here? > > If not, are there any viable alternatives to Adobe for making quality PDFs. > I don't want any of the fancy collaborations. All I want is to make a PDF > that looks like my document. You weren't given an option when you installed the software? They're really something, aren't they? Try news://adobeforums.com/adobe.acrobat.windows in your newsreader. Or http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bbeda8b/ on the web. "Linda Edmondson" <ldereg@earthlink.net> wrote: >I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office >programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but ...

getting rid of EOL character ?
hello, In the previous language I used, when reading a line by readline, the EOL character was removed. Now I'm reading a text-file with CR+LF at the end of each line, Datafile = open(filename,'r') line = Datafile.readline() now this gives an extra empty line print line and what I expect that should be correct, remove CR+LF, gives me one character too much removed print line[,-2] while this gives what I need ??? print line[,-1] Is it correct that the 2 characters CR+LF are converted to 1 character ? Is there a more automatic way to remove the EOL from the...

com.sys.mac.apps
www.freeservice6.blogspot.com ...

How do i get rid of toolbar.dll?
ive infected my comp with this bug, and i cat seem to get rid of it, cant even delete it off of safe mode! does anyone know how to get rid of it? ...

How to get rid of escaped characters
How do you get rid of unwanted escape characters that rails adds to a user inputted string? Thanks -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Jan 30, 4:20 pm, Cheri Ruska <liquid_ra...@yahoo.com> wrote: > How do you get rid of unwanted escape characters that rails adds to a > user inputted string? > > Thanks > -- > Posted viahttp://www.ruby-forum.com/. should be able to call the String#strip! method on it to remove newline characters, if that's what you're talking about. Cheers, Chris On Jan 30, 5:20 pm, Cheri Ruska <liquid_ra...@yahoo.com> wrote:...

Getting rid of special characters
I am collecting some tweets using the Twitter API. The output is an XML file. I use DOMDocument to process the XML doc. Every once in a while, someone includes some special characters, or HTML code in the tweet's body, and that trips DOMDocument (when I do -- >saveXML()). Would anyone have advice on how to get rid of special characters, and HTML code from a string? On Dec 21, 6:55=A0pm, JustWondering <eastside...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am collecting some tweets using the Twitter API. The output is an > XML file. I use DOMDocument to process the XML doc. > >...

How to get rid of control M character
Hi, I'm using PHP code to develop a www interface to let users edit text files stored on a Solaris UX server. Users are using Windows based WWW browser access this web site. Once they have selected the file they want to edit, it's presented in a text window (form) so thay can modify the file. The submit button passes the contents of the field to a variable and it is saved to disc. From the WWW interface everything seems OK, but when I look to the file, each line has a "^M" (control-M) at the end. This makes the files bigger and it can cause problem in a near future because these files have to be processed by shell scripts to populate a mySQL DB. Someone has seen that before and what was the solution. Thanks, Alain On 2003-12-05, Alain Forget <AlainHPC@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I'm using PHP code to develop a www interface to let users edit text > files stored on a Solaris UX server. Users are using Windows based > WWW browser access this web site. Once they have selected the file > they want to edit, it's presented in a text window (form) so thay can > modify the file. > > The submit button passes the contents of the field to a variable and > it is saved to disc. > > From the WWW interface everything seems OK, but when I look to the > file, each line has a "^M" (control-M) at the end. Just run dos2unix on the files. (this will remove the <cr>) -- verum ipsum factum Tim Va...

How do you get rid of the outbox in Mail.app?
Help says it disappears after you exit mail. It didn't. I tried logging off. Still there. I tried rebooting. Still there!! Rebuilding doesn't help either. Normally, I haven't seen the outbox. If it has appeared in the past it hasn't lingered. Now it is just sitting there. In article <bob-DB9E1E.19310431032013@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com>, Robert Peirce <bob@peirce-family.com> wrote: > Help says it disappears after you exit mail. It didn't. I tried > logging off. Still there. I tried rebooting. Still there!! Rebuilding > doesn't help either. > > Normally, I haven't seen the outbox. If it has appeared in the past it > hasn't lingered. Now it is just sitting there. It perhaps has an unsent message there which it is trying to send but is failing to do so? If you, possibly by mistake, clicked a Try later button on a notice that can come up after a failure to send, the outbox will appear and stay there. Have you clicked on the Outbox to see what is inside it? If there is something *and you delete it*, the next time you startup Mail.app, it should disappear. -- dorayme In article <dorayme-B88D7E.11280101042013@news.albasani.net>, dorayme <dorayme@optusnet.com.au> wrote: > In article <bob-DB9E1E.19310431032013@5ad64b5e.bb.sky.com>, > Robert Peirce <bob@peirce-family.com> wrote: > > > Help says it disappears after you exit...

getting rid of unwanted characters in the input

Getting mail.app _not_ to check .mac
Every time I start mail.app, it checks mail at my .mac account, which is forwared, so there's never any mail. I've looked high and low to see where I turn that off, and I can't find it. Mail only checks my other accounts when I tell it to; how do I get it never to check .mac, please? -- Phil Stripling | email to the replyto address is presumed The Civilized Explorer | spam and read later. email from this URL http://www.cieux.com/ | http://www.civex.com/ is read daily. Phil Stripling <phil_stripling@cieux.zzn.com> wrote: > Every time I start mail.app, ...

Getting Rid of 1st and last character in a string
Hi, I have a string that looks like this: {#example test dagad ~~!!~~ # dag dnagd adgn gda { dfadg if {dga} { adga dga dga } dag adg} I am trying to remove the first { and the last } from the string. Can anyone help me with this? I am kind of new to TCL as you can probably guess :-) I must admit that I love it so far. Thank you, lac On Thu, 11 May 2006 21:45:23 GMT, Bryan Oakley <oakley@bardo.clearlight.com> wrote: >lac wrote: >> Thank You Don for your help. >> >> However, i guess I wasn't clear enough. The { and } are always going to >> be the first and last character of the string. I just need to remove >> them. >> >> I found an easy way to do it in the meantime using lrange: >> >> set myNewString [lrange $myString 1 end-1] Hi Iac, you don't want to get into the habit of doing this - you really don't. If you have a string, use string operations, if you have a list, use list operations. If Don's or Bryan's comments apply, your - longterm - best bet is to analyse and understand your situation - then it will be easy to find the solution you need. (And you can always post a real world example and tell us what you really want to achieve.) This said, if what you've got is _really_ a string enclosed in '{ }' then you should do string range $yourStr 1 end-1 to remove the braces. HTH Helmut Giese lac wrote: > I am trying to remove the first { and the last } fro...

Getting rid of "language toolbar"
Something I installed also installed a "language toolbar". I can get rid of it, but it comes back with each reboot. I've searched through the "add/remove programs" and the "add/remove Windows components" and can't seem to find anything about the language bar, or the "text services" that apparently brought the language bar with it. Anyone know how to get rid of this? TIA, Lisa Try Ad-Aware SE & SpyBot S&D. The combination of those usually will get rid of that kind of junk. WT "Lisa Horton" <Lisa091704@lisahorton.net> wrote in message news:416F08B2.D3FD308E@lisahorton.net... > Something I installed also installed a "language toolbar". I can get > rid of it, but it comes back with each reboot. I've searched through > the "add/remove programs" and the "add/remove Windows components" and > can't seem to find anything about the language bar, or the "text > services" that apparently brought the language bar with it. > > Anyone know how to get rid of this? > > TIA, > > Lisa Your can try Browser Hijack Recover Browser Hijack Recover(BHR) will scan your registry and fix IE Homepage, IE Default Page, IE Search Page, BHOs, IE Menu, Internet Options, IE Search Hooks, IE Toolbars, IE Context Menu, and registry. Website http://www.wamasoft.com or Download it from http://www.download.com/Browser-Hijack-Recover/3000-8022_4-10...

Error handling
In the following code fragment, I only want to print an error message when an invalid symbol follows a valid symbol. My 'error_found' and 'error_this_case' handles that, but it seems a little convoluted. Is there a clearer way? Symbol get_sym(void); Symbol sym; void stmt_seq(void) { int error_found = 0; for (;;) { int error_this_case = 0; switch (sym) { case ident_sym : ident_stmt(); break; case while_sym : while_stmt(); break; case if_sym: if_stmt(); break; case endwhile_sym: case else_sym: case eof_sym: return; ...

Getting rid of palette files for 16 colour game
Hi all, I'm looking into getting rid of the 16 colour palette file present in my Cavern Duel game, as part of my (very sporadic) development of it. I want to get rid of it, because it doesn't reset the colours upon return to the desktop. I wish to keep Mode 12 for the game, but would it be theoretically better for me to get the rgb colour values, and then set them as COLOUR statements. Or, is there a better way? I would appreciate any assistance possible on this subject, information appears to be light on this subject. Regards Steve On 12 jan, 00:34, Stephen Scot...

need to get rid of french characters on login screen
the user of a macbook got to their new system before i could and chose the canadian (french) language setting as default (when they just wanted plain canadian) without looking which meant some of the keys were transposed with the french characters (pressing the "\" key below the "delete" button resulted in a small letter a with an accent above it) i have corrected the keyboard and language problems when the user is logged in, you now get the slash when the "\" key is pressed, but on the login screen at startup it is still inserting the small letter a with and accent instead of the slash i have checked all the setting i could think of in the system preferences but it still won't put the correct characters in at the login screen we need to use the slash, as we are unfortunately tied to an active directory network which requires the user to login as "domainname \username" a couple of hours of searching has proved to be useless and i would rather not have to resort to re-installing the entire os to resolve this if possible, however that would mean i could keep the macbook away from the user for quite some time and hope to teach them a lesson ;) any ideas on how i can solve this problem? thanks On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 05:06:08PM -0000, canajien@gmail.com wrote: > the user of a macbook got to their new system before i could and chose > the canadian (french) language setting as default (when they just > wanted plain canadi...

How Do I Get Rid Of Coded Characters In An Access Database Memo Fields
The letter or symbol " � " appears in the memo field of my Access database. I tried to use search and replace to delete it, but even though I can see it the search and replace feature can not find it. It appears that the " � " is a line feed symbol because when I paste a passage into Microsoft Word it appears at the end of a line before a paragraph mark. The memo field is the passage field in my KJV Bible database, so there are over 31,000 records affected by the symbol. Below is a sample: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness {was} � upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the � face of the waters. How do I delete the symbol from the field? The database was originally prepared in Lotus Approach and converted to an Access database. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. buggabugga77@yahoo.com First, find out what Ascii character the symbol is, e.g.: ? Asc(Right("And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness {was} �",1)) You can the use the Replace function to replace it with (say) a space: Replace("And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness {was} �", Chr(236), " ") Do that in an Update query to apply it to all records in your table. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html "Bugga Bugga" <buggabugga@nomail.com> wrote in message news:tu3...

Mac App to get CD track names (not imported using iTunes)
The app "iEatBrainz" has not been developed for years and there is no universal binary. There is a windows app called 'tag and rename' I was thinking of finding an old version of iTunes (that used to support this feature before Apple decided to kill the feature). However, I am using an (intel) MacBook Pro. Can I use, say, iTunes 6 to sort out all the track names, and then never use it again? Will it 'break' the iTunes library? I would imagine it would work fine - has anyone tried it? In article <0001HW.C54DAD7C007A4AA5B042496F@news.motzarella.org>, sp...

Hypocrite Stallman calls on South Carolina to get rid of the Confederate flag
Despite being completely against censorship of any kind, Wretched Stallman has just reminded us why he is repulsive by asking his readers to vote for South Carolina to get rid of its Confederate flag. <https://stallman.org/archives/2015-mar-jun.html#28_June_2015_%28Urgent%3A_Take_down_the_confederate_flag%29> -- Slimer Proud "wintroll" Encrypt. On 6/28/15, 8:36 AM, in article mmp46f$1r7$1@dont-email.me, "Slimer" <slvrslmr@lv.c> wrote: > Despite being completely against censorship of any kind, Wretched > Stallman has just reminded us wh...

Can I get the toolbar & menu bars in gvim Mac OS X?
Is there a way to see the toolbar with the nice icons and the menu bar above it in gvim for Mac OS X just like in gvim for Linux? Thank you, Galo Avila In article <cam0kh$349$1@news.ks.uiuc.edu>, Galo <misiu_6@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is there a way to see the toolbar with the nice icons and the menu bar >above it in gvim for Mac OS X just like in gvim for Linux? The Mac uses a global menu, IMO a good thing. ;) I don't think you can get the toolbar in Carbon Vim. Of course you can use the gtk-vim, via the bundled 'X11', instead... salaam, Marti...

Typing These 8 Characters Will Crash Almost Any App On Your Mountain Lion Mac
<http://apple.slashdot.org/story/13/02/02/225201/typing-these-8-characters-will-crash-almost-any-app-on-your-mountain-lion-mac> <quote> "All software has bugs, but this one is a particularly odd one. If you type "File:///" (no quotes) into almost any app on your Mac, it will crash. The discovery was made recently and a bug report was posted to Open Radar. First off, it’s worth noting that the bug only appears to be present in OS X Mountain Lion and is not reproducible in Lion or Snow Leopard. That’s not exactly good news given that this is the latest release of Apple’s operating system, which an increasing number of Mac users are switching to. ... A closer look shows the bug is inside Data Detectors, a feature that lets apps recognize dates, locations, and contact data, making it easy for you to save this information in your address book and calendar." </quote> -- Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise. -James Madison ...

Speed-Up.app from Mac App Store
Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it to even see how it works. The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes plug-in. However, there's remarkably little there about Speed-Up, such as nothing about how you use it. (At least the site's copyright date has been updated to 2012. :-) Thanks, Martin In article <my4nofjujd.fsf@Sunburn.Stanford.EDU>, Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu <nospam@stanford.edu.invalid> wrote: > Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is > available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) > > It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in > iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it > to even see how it works. > > The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been > updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but > it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes > plug-in. However, there's remarkabl...

Get rid of "Add or remove buttons" dropdown menu on custom toolbar
Access 2000 and 2003. I have made a custom toolbar to allow users to filter by form, etc. The only things I want to appear on that toolbar are the 3 buttons to control filtering. At the right end of the toolbar there is a little arrow pointing down, and if the user clicks it, it says "Add or Remove buttons." I tried the properties, etc., but can see no where to get rid of this command. I have the toolbar set to allow no changes, so hypothetically the users can't do anything anyway, but I don't even want them to know it is an option. Is there a more general option I need to change somewhere? Thank you, Nicole You need to use a menu bar, and not a tool bar if you want to get rid of that. just change your tool bar to a menu bar. Doc it up top, and then turn off the allow moving, re-sizing etc. You will get a resulting standard windows menu that most applications have. You can see some screen shots of menus I made here: http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/Articles/UseAbility/UserFriendly.htm -- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) Edmonton, Alberta Canada pleaseNOOSpamKallal@msn.com http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal Thank you, I will try that! Nicole ...

How to get rid of "hex/oct constants > sys.maxint" warning?
I'm getting tired of seeing meaningless warnings from my code, but I can't figure out how to get rid of them: For example: fcntl.ioctl(fd,0xc0047a80,s) causes FutureWarning: hex/oct constants > sys.maxint will return positive values in Python 2.4 and up Firstly, I have no idea what that error means in this context. 0xc0047a80 isn't intended to be an integer (either positive or negative): it's just a chunk of 32 bits. Googling the newsgroup came up with the suggestion that putting an "L" on the end of the constant would eliminate the warning, but it causes an error: fcntl.ioctl(fd,0xc0047a80L,s) causes OverflowError: long int too large to convert to int So, that doesn't work. How _do_ I get rid of the warning? Is there a way to tell Python that the constant isn't an integer, it's just a bit pattern? -- Grant Edwards grante Yow! Mr and Mrs PED, can at I borrow 26.7 visi.com On 11 Aug 2004, Grant Edwards wrote: > How _do_ I get rid of the warning? Is there a way to tell > Python that the constant isn't an integer, it's just a bit > pattern? The best way is to tell Python to silence the warning: >>> 0xc0047a80 FutureWarning >>> import warnings >>> warnings.simplefilter('ignore',FutureWarning) >>> 0xc0047a80 -1073448320 fcntl() do...

How to get rid of the carriage return characters (e.g. Square little box) in Word doc
I'm using Visual Basic 5.0 which I know doesn't have the Replace Function ability. I have a user form with a TextBox that can have multiple lines of data in it, which I send to a DOCVARIABLE in a Word doc. When I open the Word doc I see little square boxes representing carriage return characters. What's a good way to get rid of the carriage return characters when you don't have the Replace Function capability? ricky <richardkreidl@northwesternmutual.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 20375d4a.0402081446.47e151f@posting.google.com... Hello Ricky, > I'm using Visual Basic 5.0 which I know doesn't have the Replace > Function ability. I have a user form with a TextBox that can have > multiple lines of data in it, which I send to a DOCVARIABLE in a Word > doc. When I open the Word doc I see little square boxes representing > carriage return characters. What's a good way to get rid of the > carriage return characters when you don't have the Replace Function > capability? Write your own Replace-function ? :-) Regards, Rudy Wieser This Function will do it. Public Function ReplaceCRLF(TheString As String) As String Dim L As Long, LenStr As Long Dim ThisLetter As String, LetterChar As Integer LenStr = Len(TheString) For L = 1 To LenStr ThisLetter = Mid(TheString, L, 1) LetterChar = Asc(ThisLetter) Select Case LetterChar Case 10: 'Line Feed,Do Nothing Case 13: ...

Web resources about - toolbar: get rid of american flag (character palette)? - comp.sys.mac.apps

Dilbert (character) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dilbert is a fictional character and the main character and protagonist of the Dilbert comic strip . He is a white collar office worker who has ...

This 'Game of Thrones' star wants her character to die
... Stark on HBO's series, stopped by the Wall Street Journal Cafe in London to talk about the show's sixth season and what she hopes her character's ...

AMC's Preacher Just Released A Hilarious Character Still
A new promotional image for AMC's Preacher has just hit the web and it teases the appearance of the classic character Eugene a.k.a Arseface

Obama: Efforts to stigmatize Muslim Americans are 'contrary to our character'
... to stigmatize Muslim-Americans, and their enormous contributions to our country and our way of life. Such attempts are contrary to our character, ...

Wow, several Heroes of the Storm characters just got reworked
Blizzard just put out a PTR (public test realm) patch for Heroes of the Storm , and the community is pretty happy with it. Not only does it ...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. boss talks early character exit, teases 'Marvel's Most Wanted' - EW.com
Warning: This story contains spoilers from “Parting Shot,” Tuesday’s episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Read at your own risk! The Agents... ...

Claire Danes on her 'Homeland' character Carrie: She's great, but don't date her!
Claire Danes, who stars as Carrie Mathison in Homeland, says her character is great, but she wouldn't recommend that anyone date her

Yes, There Are Reasons To Create Another Character In 'The Division'
Photo: Ubisoft When I first started playing The Division beta weeks ago, I was surprised to see that there were slots for multiple characters ...

Some Fascinating New Hints About Laura Dern's Star Wars: Episode VIII Character
Two of the men on the Han Solo shortlist discuss the role. Jeremy Renner wants a Hawkeye Netflix show. Amber Heard confirms her Aquaman part. ...

NRA Arms Classic Fairy Tale Characters
National Rifle Association rewrites children’s stories in the name of safety.