Whatever happened to FinderNote?

FinderNote was an application with an extension that allowed you to
create editable clipping files. You created them in the usual way,
dragging text to the Desktop, but when you double-clicked them you could
edit them.

I liked this app, but when I upgraded to OS 9.1 FinderNote broke. (I was
using ver. 2.0.)

I did some Googling, and found a few references to a beta, FinderNote
2.1b2. However, all the sites point to the same dead link.

So my questions are:

1) Does anybody have a copy of this beta s/he would like to send me?

2) Failing that, can anyone suggest another app with similar
functionality?

TIA
--
D.F. Manno
dommanno@netscape.net

D.F. Manno <dommanno@netscape.net> wrote:

> FinderNote was an application with an extension that allowed you to
> create editable clipping files.

> I liked this app, but when I upgraded to OS 9.1 FinderNote broke. (I was
> using ver. 2.0.)

I miss it, too. If you hear anything, I'd appreciate feedback.

Geoffrey

(remove EXCESS BAGGAGE to reply via mail)
--
WARNING: mail to this address will be auto-bounced if:
(a) more than 10% original content appears before first quoted matter,