ZoomView problem in Mac OS X 10.2.x & 10.3.x

Hello Everyone

This mail is sent to more groups and mailing lists in different
countries, also groups, which normally not uses the English language as
the native list language, so -

     PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER TO THIS MESSAGE!

- but read it carefully and then follow the instructions regarding
answering at the buttom of this mail.

I have discovered a bug in Mac OS X 10.2.x and up to latest version 10.3.=
8.

When you activate the controlpane *ZoomView* for enlargement and put it
either in 'Normal mode' - i.e. black text on white background, - or in
"Reverse Mode" - i.e. white text on black background.

So today - Thursday, March 3rd, 2005, I contacted the Apple Support for
dealers and professionals here and told them about the problem.

The problem is as follows.
- Activating ZoomView in normal mode does not change anything.
Everything is, as it should be.
- Activating ZoomView in reverse mode does not change anything.
Everything is normal.

Activating the zoom factor with _any_ value - fx. +1,5, 2.0, 3.0 etc. -
now changes the behaviour of ZoomView, when you for example open
Diskutility from the dock or the Controlpanes window.

clicking on the Diskutility icon in the dock suddenly makes the arrow
move to the lower left corner of the monitor's viewable area, _IF_ you
do not touch the mouse right after clicking on the icon.

clicking on one of the panes icons in the open Controlpane window makes
the arrow moves to the lower left corner of the monitor's viewable area,
if you don't touch the mouse right after clicking on one of the pane icon=
s.

The higher the zoom ractor is, the faster the arrow moves.

If the zoom factor is zero you can click on anything in the dock -
Diskutility etc. and any controlpane, and the arrow will stay on the
icon you have clicked on, if you don't touch the mouse right after
clicking on the icon.

The Apple Help Center in London, Danish dept. has reconstructed the bug
as well, and they have stated that it _is_ a bug.

The supporter asked me to get as many of you as possible to try this out
and write a report on this bug and send it to the Apple Support Center
through the website www.apple.com -> Support -> Feedhack. Or you can go
into your local Apple site - fx. www.apple.no, www.apple.uk,
www.apple.de, www.apple.dk, www.apple.jp, www.apple.nl - or wherever you
are living, and then to the 'Support' -> 'Feedback'. The 'Feedback' link
is found at the buttom of the main support page.

Please setup the report with which machine you have been using for the
testing, CPU speed, - amount of memory, HDs and system versions, -

Fx. like this
- iMac G3/400mhz DV, 512mb RAM, 80gb HD, Mac OS 10.2.8
- PowerMac G4/1,4ghzAGP, 1280mb RAM, 2x 120gb HD, Mac OS 10.3.8
- PowerMac G5/2.2ghz Dual, 2gb RAM, 2x 200gb HD, Mac OS 10.3.8.

The Apple Support Center wants as many as possible to report the bug, so
that they - hopefully - can get it corrected before the Mac OS 10.4
Tiger is released.

Please also let all your Macintosh friends know this and make them try
it out and also send in a report.

And again - PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER TO THIS MAIL - just test it out and
report the bug.

Regards
KMLDenmark
Erik Richard S=F8rensen

--=20
KMLDenmark by Erik Richard S=F8rensen, Member of ADC
<KMLDenmarkNOSPAM@netscape.net> <kmldenmarkNOSPAM@stofanet.dk>
*Music Recording, Editing & Publishing - Also Smaller Quantities
*Software - For Theological Education - And For Physically Impaired
*Nisus - The Future In Text & Mail Processing <http://www.nisus.com>

NOSPAM176 (355)

In article <422a7c1d$0$22675$ba624c82@nntp04.dk.telia.net>,
 Erik Richard <NOSPAM@NOSPAM.dk> wrote:

> Hello Everyone

> I have discovered a bug in Mac OS X 10.2.x and up to latest version 10.3.8.

It seems to work normally for me, I can't reproduce the bug.

imac G4/1.25 Ghz, 768 mb RAM, 80 Gb  HD, Mac OS 10.3.8, US English

Bill Williams
0
Bill
3/6/2005 3:41:25 PM
Hei Bill

Bill Williams wrote:
> In article <422a7c1d$0$22675$ba624c82@nntp04.dk.telia.net>,
>  Erik Richard <NOSPAM@NOSPAM.dk> wrote:
>>Hello Everyone
>=20
>>I have discovered a bug in Mac OS X 10.2.x and up to latest version 10.=
3.8.
>=20
> It seems to work normally for me, I can't reproduce the bug.

Hm, This is strange, since the Apple Help Center in London had no=20
problems reproducing the bug.

Did you also do the test giving it a zoom factor of ex. +3 - +4 - and=20
both with ZoomView active in normal mode and with reverted colors?

Before I went on with the testings, I asked more people here to try it=20
the same way I've described it, - and _all_ of them could state the same =

facts as I had....

=2E..It could give me the idea that the bug might not be persistant. -=20
This is even worse, than if it was.:-((

Cheers, Erik Richard
>=20
> imac G4/1.25 Ghz, 768 mb RAM, 80 Gb  HD, Mac OS 10.3.8, US English
>=20
> Bill Williams

--=20
KMLDenmark by Erik Richard S=F8rensen, Member of ADC
<KMLDenmarkNOSPAM@netscape.net> <kmldenmarkNOSPAM@stofanet.dk>
*Music Recording, Editing & Publishing - Also Smaller Quantities
*Software - For Theological Education - And For Physically Impaired
*Nisus - The Future In Text & Mail Processing <http://www.nisus.com>

Erik
3/6/2005 8:34:33 PM
In article <422b695a$0$660$ba624c82@nntp02.dk.telia.net>,
 Erik Richard <NOSPAM@NOSPAM.dk> wrote:

> Hei Bill
>
> Bill Williams wrote:
> > In article <422a7c1d$0$22675$ba624c82@nntp04.dk.telia.net>,
> >  Erik Richard <NOSPAM@NOSPAM.dk> wrote:
> >>Hello Everyone
> >
> >>I have discovered a bug in Mac OS X 10.2.x and up to latest version 10.3.8.
> >
> > It seems to work normally for me, I can't reproduce the bug.
>
> Hm, This is strange, since the Apple Help Center in London had no
> problems reproducing the bug.

Guys, this is not a programming question. Stop posting it to programming
newsgroups.

meeroh

Miro
3/6/2005 9:21:29 PM
In article <422a7c1d$0$22675$ba624c82@nntp04.dk.telia.net>,
 Erik Richard <NOSPAM@NOSPAM.dk> wrote:
> I have discovered a bug in Mac OS X 10.2.x and up to latest version 10.3.8.
>
> The problem is as follows.
> - Activating ZoomView in normal mode does not change anything.
> Everything is, as it should be.
> - Activating ZoomView in reverse mode does not change anything.
> Everything is normal.
>
> Activating the zoom factor with  any  value - fx. +1,5, 2.0, 3.0 etc. -
> now changes the behaviour of ZoomView, when you for example open
> Diskutility from the dock or the Controlpanes window.
>
> clicking on the Diskutility icon in the dock suddenly makes the arrow
> move to the lower left corner of the monitor's viewable area,  IF  you
> do not touch the mouse right after clicking on the icon.

OK, I assume you are referring to the Universal Access System Preference
panel, because I don't have ZoomView under that name.

With Zoom activated, there is indeed some unexpected behavior, but I am
not sure it is a bug. As usual, clicking on some items in the dock will
open one or more application windows. With a high degree of zoom, it may
occur that such a window is wholly or partly off the visible part of the
screen. On my system, (10.3.8) in such a case, the screen is
repositioned to move that window into view, and the cursor is
repositioned to move it into that window. But this would appear to be a
reasonable thing to occur, even if unexpected.  I haven't seen the
cursor move to the corner of the screen, as you report, but that could
well be a related effect or perhaps an earlier  but incomplete
implementation of the same thing.

Sorry my earlier note was not strictly accurate.

Regards, Bill Williams
0
Bill

Hi. Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his photo(graph)s? I recalled he did not like iPhoto and wonder if the new one is any better. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Every ruler sleeps on an anthill." --Afghani /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting, ( ) then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. On 2012-09-21 3:05 PM ANTant@zimage.com (Ant) wrote: > Hi. > > Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife > like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! > Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 > MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one > from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to > import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his > photo(graph)s? I rec...

Mac OS X Kerberos Extras updated for Mac OS X 10.3

Does an app run Mac O X 10.4 when it has been built on Mac OS 10. 3+
Hello. I don't have Mac OS X 10.4 yet, my application is built on Mac OS X 10.3.9, does The application can run properly on Mac OS 10.4 ? Thanks ming --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org Hi Ming, Yes, almost everything should work without modification. I only found one thing in Tiger that worked differently than Panther, and it was easy to fix once I got a complete report of what was going on. HTH,...

Re: Subject: Building ACE 5.3.1 on Mac OS X (Tiger) 10.4.2 was [ace-users] Building ACE on Mac OSX 10.4 #2
Hi Jason, >> I know it isn't the most recent version available, but this version >> is used extensively across the corporation. Changing the version of >> ACE all these products used will cause the architect's heads to >> explode ;) >> >> Is it your opinion that 5.3.1 is hopeless cause on Tiger? It'll take some work, but companies like Riverace, Remedy, and OCI can help out with this stuff if staying with 5.3.1 is essential. Please see http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html for help with this stuff. >> > http://cvs.doc.wustl.edu/ >> I will try it out, and let you know how it works. Great - if there are any problems please let us know quickly so that we can get the fixes into the x.4.8 beta. Thanks, Doug -- Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt Professor and Associate Chair Electrical Engineering and Computer Science TEL: (615) 343-8197 Institute for Software Integrated Systems WEB: www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN, 37203 NET: d.schmidt@vanderbilt.edu ...

Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar, Mac OS X 10.2.x and X-Plane v7
Hi, has somebody used succesfully Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar in Mac OS X v10.2.8 and X-Plane v7 ? I can use Cougar in Warbirds but X-Plane only sees some of the buttons and none of the analog movements... =( Can someone tell, if Mac OS X v10.2.x has native support (HID) for Cougar, if so then Warbirds propably don't have extra drivers written for and X-Plane has and thus don't support Cougar. regards, Kari ...

[wx 2.5.3, mac os x 10.3.7, gcc 3.3] problem regarding wxGenericDirCtrl
hi all, currently i am trying to make a wxGenericDirCtrl list files and not just directories. The wxDIRCTRL_DIR_ONLY flag is *not* set, but it just shows directories and no files at all except symlinks. is this a bug, a feature or just my goofiness? please let me know ... tia + kind regards, krystian --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org Hi, Is there a simple way to get the screen image in a wxGLCanvas i...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for Mac OS X 10.3 10.2
ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2 Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.16 is integrated with the new Xcode IDE similar to how it has worked in concert with Projec...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.2
ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2 Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.17 improves integration into the Xcode build system, and allows you to work in concert with...

Re: Subject: Building ACE 5.3.1 on Mac OS X (Tiger) 10.4.2 was [ace-users] Building ACE on Mac OSX 10.4
Hi Jason, Thanks for using the PRF. >> ACE VERSION: 5.3.1 This version of ACE is ANCIENT. The forthcoming ACE 5.4.8 beta should work "out of the box" for Mac OS X Tiger. If you want a preview, please download the version in our CVS repo at http://cvs.doc.wustl.edu/ take care, Doug >> HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Mac OS X 10.4.2 >> COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): >> powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 >> >> CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h: >> >> /* -*- C++ -*- */ >> // config-macosx.h,v 4.17 2003/01/20 20:02:12 seibel_r Exp >> >> // This configuration file is designed to work with the MacOS X operating >> system. >> >> #ifndef ACE_CONFIG_MACOSX_H >> #define ACE_CONFIG_MACOSX_H >> >> #if ! defined (__ACE_INLINE__) >> #define __ACE_INLINE__ >> #endif /* ! __ACE_INLINE__ */ >> >> #if defined (__GNUG__) >> # include "ace/config-g++-common.h" >> #endif /* __GNUG__ */ >> >> #undef ACE_HAS_EXPLICIT_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATION >> >> #define ACE_SIZE_T_FORMAT_SPECIFIER ACE_LIB_TEXT ("%lu") >> >> #if defined (ACE_HAS_PENTIUM) >> # undef ACE_HAS_PENTIUM >> #endif /* ACE_HAS_PENTIUM */ >> >> #if !defined (_THREAD_SAFE) >> #define _THREAD_SAFE >&g...

problem with cerise & active_record & mysql on mac os x 10.3
Hi all, Whenever I try to start the cerise server and one of the applcations requires active_record, I get the following error: dyld: /usr/local/bin/ruby can't open library: /usr/local/mysql-4.0.14/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.12.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2) Trace/BPT trap On my windows machine everything works. On the mac, I'm using cerise 0.7, ruby 1.8.1 compiled from the source, and mysql 4.0.20-standard downloaded from the mysql site. Ruby and mysql run fine, Cerise starts fine if no app imports active_record, and active_record imports fine in ruby programs o...

Mac OS X 1.0 x86 and Mac OS X 10.4 x86
I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... There should be some interesting error messages to find. I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... -- Andrew J. Brehm Marx Brothers Fan PowerPC/Macintosh User Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, does it? -- "This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table." -- George W. Bush in Brussels, Belgium, Feb. 22, 2005 ZnU <znu@fake.invalid> wrote: > In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, > ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > > > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... > > I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, > does it? I think i...

cc65 on Mac OS X 10.3.x?
I just dusted off my old AIM 65, (a late 1970's early 1980's SBC), I though it might be interesting to make a small controller device using an SBC, and since I uses to do 6502 code many, many years ago, and I still have the AIM 65, I thought I could use it as the development platform. Anyway, I was looking around and I found an open source c comiler for 6502 and it will work on UNIX, so it sounded like a good match, maybe do the program in c instead of assembler. Anyway, I downloaded the compiler source, applied the patches the source and compiled it. I seems to compile OK, but now ...

Pbuffers on Mac OS X 10.3.x
In my quest for hiding the platform-specific details of pbuffer manipulation in my engine, I am now trying to get this to work on the Macintosh. The Apple documentation is not enough to help me over the rough spots (may05devdoc.dmg and its associated OpenGL pdf)--a verbal description of the order of calls and what they do, but not a single code sample to go with it. Sorry, Apple folks, but some of us are not mind readers. I downloaded the sample Xcode project, GLCarbon1ContextPbuffer, but found it quite awkward and hackish--the pbuffer code and application code are intertwined. A cleaner s...

Mac OS X & Mac OS X Server
Hi, I'm currently using a 9i developer release on Mac OS X (10.3) which has proved very stable so far. My understanding of the various Oracle press releases is that 10G will be released for Mac OS X, are there any beta testers out there wiling to comment on availabilitu/quality/performance issues for 10G on Mac OS X? Another question is whether tools such as the OEM will be available in 10G for Mac OS X, does anybody know? Yours in anticipation! Steve Steve <steve@nospam.com> wrote in message news:<2004013008345616807%steve@nospamcom>... > releases is that 10G will be released for Mac OS X, are there any beta > testers out there wiling to comment on availabilitu/quality/performance > issues for 10G on Mac OS X? The PR suggests they've been clear that the OS X release will be production quality .. though since it won't be a "volume" platform, one may wonder about this in practise. > Another question is whether tools such as the OEM will be available in 10G > for Mac OS X, does anybody know? From what I've seen of screenshots, I believe OEM 10g is web-based JSP, so this seems likely. But just my inference, no real info. I use remote OEM from another box on my Powerbook for now (either XWindows or Windows Remote Desktop). SQL Plus otherwise.. Cheers Stu stuartc@mac.com (Stu Charlton) wrote in message news:<21398ab6.0402020845.4f2c5027@posting.google.com>... > Steve <steve@nospam.com> wrote...

how to "(1-3*x^2)/(1-3*x+x^2+2*x^3) => 1/(1-2*x) + x/(1-x-x^2)"?
hi normal(1/(1-2*x) + x/ (1-x-x^2),expanded); 1/(1-2*x) + x/(1-x-x^2) => (1-3*x^2)/(1-3*x+x^2+2*x^3) how to do the reverse? dillogimp@gmail.com writes: > normal(1/(1-2*x) + x/ (1-x-x^2),expanded); > 1/(1-2*x) + x/(1-x-x^2) => (1-3*x^2)/(1-3*x+x^2+2*x^3) > how to do the reverse? convert(%,parfrac,x); -- Joe Riel ...

ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.3
ActiveDeveloper Release ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3. Our Premier Universal Application release for Intel Macs. Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.19 adds...

ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.3
ActiveDeveloper Release ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3. Our Premier Universal Application release for Intel Macs. Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.19 adds...

Big Mac Os X 10.0.3 Problem #2
Ok First off, I have never Used a mac, but i needed one to start recording, I was not aware that you could have two operating systems on it. So When i Got one From a Guy "PowerMac G4" It had 9.2. Which from reading is Like Very outdated. So i Get The Mac Os X 10.0.3 Disk And Try to install It. It installs But when it restarts it Just stays at a blank screen wit the Apple and something In Between It Split. And the Top Left has a spinning Wheel. It Just Stays like that. I Email The Guy i got the computer for and he tells me It Aready had Mac Os X 10.3 On it. Any Ideas On How To Get som...

Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.3.8
Is there a way to go back from 10.3.9 to 10.3.8. I have protools that will not work in 10.3.9. Any ideas? thx <fromero@csudh.edu> wrote in message news:1138070312.152531.300390@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to go back from 10.3.9 to 10.3.8. I have protools that > will not work in 10.3.9. Any ideas? > Restore from the backup you made before you updated to 10.3.9, or reinstall and update from your install CD. Greg How do yu restore from a backup on a mac? Also, if I reinstall from the CDs wont that remove my applications? G.T. wrote: > <fro...

Mac OS X 10.8.5's App Store v1.2.2 (129.16) does not see the updated iTunes v11.3?
Hello. I noticed there is a newer iTunes at v11.3, but for some reason my Mac OS X 10.8.5's AppStore v1.2.2 (129.16) does not see it. However, iTunes v11.2.2 (64-bit; 3) detected an update and offered me to get it (went to App Store which doesn't see it)? What's up? My Mac OS X 10.7.5 and 10.9.4 machines did not have this problem. Did anyone else run into this especially in 10.8.5? Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Stan, are you OK?" --Francine; "Yeah. Hey, you look like ants from down here. Wait, wait, those are just ants on my eyes..." --Stan from American Dad's S3E15 (Stanny Slickers 2: The Legend of Ollie's Gold) deleted scene /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting, ( ) then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. In comp.sys.mac.system Ant <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote: > I noticed there is a newer iTunes at v11.3, but for some reason my Mac > OS X 10.8.5's AppStore v1.2.2 (129.16) does not see it. However, iTunes > v11.2.2 (64-bit; 3) detected an update and offered me to get it (went to > App Store which doesn't see it)? What's up? I don't know, but I'm at iTunes 11.2.1, and the App Store hasn't done anything about that s...

Big Mac Os X 10.0.3 Problem #3
Ok First off, I have never Used a mac, but i needed one to start recording, I was not aware that you could have two operating systems on it. So When i Got one From a Guy "PowerMac G4" It had 9.2. Which from reading is Like Very outdated. So i Get The Mac Os X 10.0.3 Disk And Try to install It. It installs But when it restarts it Just stays at a blank screen wit the Apple and something In Between It Split. And the Top Left has a spinning Wheel. It Just Stays like that. I Email The Guy i got the computer for and he tells me It Aready had Mac Os X 10.3 On it. Any Ideas On How To Get som...

x^(3/2)+x^(5/2) = (x+x^2)*x^(1/2)
Is there a simple way to get Maple to convert x^(3/2) + x^(5/2) to (x+x^2)*x^(1/2). I am willing to assume(x>0). Maple does recognize these as being equal: > p:=x^(3/2)+x^(5/2): > q:=(x+x^2)*sqrt(x): > simplify(p-q); 0 Here's a clumsy way to do it: > p:=x^(3/2)+x^(5/2): > assume(t>0): > subs(x=t^2,p); > simplify(%,{t^2=x}); > collect(%,t); Is there something simpler? (This has undoubtedly come up before, but I cannot find it anywhere.) --Edwin If you do not insist upon your incomplete factoriz...

[ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.13 (v13) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8)
Dear All, I've just released the newest version of Mac Graphviz, featuring shapefile support and enhanced zoom. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ Shapefiles supported include PDF, EPS, PS, JPEG, PNG and all Quicktime formats. Either specify an absolute or relative (to working directory) file path, or a URL using the shapefile attribute. Developers can now also use the graphviz.framework directly with #include headers in C e.g. using Xcode "Add Frameworks..."; documentation is available from the main Graphviz site -- http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/libguide.pdf Changes ------- Added drawer and zoom menu commands [DWa, NRi]. Added intelligent window zooming [NRi]. Added shapefile support. Added UTF-8 support [RSc]. Added cvtgxl, gvpack and gvpr tools [BSw]. Fixed page setup then close unexpectedly invoking save dialog [PRo]. HTML-like labels now work on 10.2 (use embedded expat instead of libxml2). Improved internal frameworks (added headers, consolidated dylibs). Tracked main build of 23 June. Graphviz is still free, but I'm now accepting donations for it. Enjoy! Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Dear All: Them pesky bugs. A few more squashed courtesy of the sleepy pixel. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new in v11 ------------ Fixed some comprehensive help [NRi]. Fixed scale option placeholder [NRi]. Improved application and document icons. Example files now double-click to open in application. What's new in v12 ------------ Added layout option tooltips [NRi]. Fixed layout popup button changing wrong graph [MKe]. Clicking on warning icon now opens Activity window [NRi, AM]. Revert menu item now disabled. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Web resources about - ZoomView problem in Mac OS X 10.2.x & 10.3.x - comp.sys.mac.apps

Ka-Pow! Nook For iOS Now Supports Nook Comics With ZoomView
The newly updated Nook for iOS introduces support for Nook comics.

Eugène Boudin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eugène Boudin (12 July 1824 – 8 August 1898) was one of the first French landscape painters to paint outdoors. Boudin was a marine painter, and ...

Nook’s iOS App Now Offers Comic Books, HD Magazines & More
... options, and lots more. The update allows you to download and read Nook Comics for the very first time on iOS, and thanks to Nook’s ZoomView ...

Nokia Adobe PDF Reader LE
Quickoffice Adobe feature Nokia Adobe PDF Reader LE 2.5 for S60 mobile phones download. Features a file manager, text zooming capabilities, landscape ...

Zoomify Export in Adobe Photoshop
Zoomify allows you to deliver high-resolution images over the Web - it's fast & easy! Zoomify's products include Zoomify HTML5, Zoomify Flash, ...

Konvertor FM - Image Formats
Contact Sales - About Us - Forum English Français Home Features Downloads Purchase Support Contact Image Formats a b c d e f g h i j k l m n ...

Ka-Pow! Nook For iOS Now Supports Nook Comics With ZoomView
... for iOS supporting comics. And not just mere comics, apparently. According to Barnes & Noble, Nook for iOS now supports Nook Comics with ZoomView. ...

Barnes & Noble Warns Users Of Issues Caused By Nook App’s iOS 7 Incompatibility
... App Store as a free universal app. The app received its last major update back in March. That update added support for Nook Comics with ZoomView, ...

Barnes & Noble Finally Fixes Nook App’s Compatibility Issues On iOS 7
... requires iOS 4.3 or later. Nook for iOS received its last major update back in March. That update added support for Nook Comics with ZoomView, ...