4sale..

Hello everyone...

'Just a friendly message telling you of some of my eBay ads currently
running...you can now get hardware and software for:

- Commodore (PET, VIC-20, 64, 128, Plus/4, 16, 116)
- Amiga
- Atari XL or XE
- Atari ST
- IBM
- Apple
- MacIntosh
- TI
- TRS-80

My ads are at:

 http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZjeffob2006QQhtZ-1

If you don't see anything you're interested in, check back in later;
I'll try to post messages whenever I change or add new ads..

Jeff
0
jeffob2008
3/1/2011 8:16:39 PM
comp.sys.mac.graphics 482 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

HDs for graphics
Here's my scenario... can't afford to, can't afford not to. I've been working without a net for way too long and it's catching up to me. My only backup has been zips and they have proven inadequate and too costly. It seems that any technical knowledge I once had has either become out-dated or has been forgotten:( Problems that have been occurring: Not enough memory messages, not enough disk space messages, programs quitting, not a lot of freezing surprisingly. And, in high-res in Photoshop or Illustrator with raster images.... crawling-apply-a-brush-stroke-and-go-to-lunch SLOWWWWW. I know it was a lack of space and/or virtual memory that prevented a program from being able to print to file. There was enough space for the file, but I don't think the print monitor (or whatever) had the space/memory to finish the job. When I made enough space on my system partition I was able to output low-res for distiller finally, but still can't output high-res (this was a large graphics file). Working with virtual memory on doesn't seem to help, and sometimes seems to hurt. I allocated more memory to Photoshop and Illustrator to help speed them up, but this only served to reduce my scratch disk space and I still got "not enough memory" errors. I have a G4 Yikes, 350 MHz, 832MB ram, w/10GB Quantum hard drive. I am WAY over partitioned (5). First, should I replace the original or add a second hard drive? My concern is the age of the original (1999...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

When is a Mac not a Mac?

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

To Mac or not to Mac?

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac to mac

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

[9fans] native graphics drawterm on Mac OS X

Help! iSync mac to mac

Vector graphic for Mac
What is the best free software to create vector graphics (SVG or eps) for Macintosh? In article <ekoua6$uoh$1@nnrp-beta.newsland.it>, "LordBeotian" <pokipsy76@ANTISPAMyahoo.it> wrote: > What is the best free software to create vector graphics (SVG or eps) for > Macintosh? LB- I don't know of anything free, but some Macs came with AppleWorks. It has a limited vector graphics capability in its "draw" mode. If you happen to have Microsoft Powerpoint, I understand it has some vector graphics capability, but is a pain to use. There is a commercial product that may be of use to you, called EazyDraw (http://www.eazydraw.com). You can download it for a trial run in demo mode, to see how it works. The latest version is Universal Binary, in case you have an Intel Mac. If there are any free ones out there, I would be interested too! Fred In article <fmmck-4229B3.20112401122006@nntp.aioe.org>, Fred McKenzie <fmmck@aol.com> wrote: > In article <ekoua6$uoh$1@nnrp-beta.newsland.it>, > "LordBeotian" <pokipsy76@ANTISPAMyahoo.it> wrote: > > > What is the best free software to create vector graphics (SVG or eps) for > > Macintosh? > > LB- > > I don't know of anything free, but some Macs came with AppleWorks. It > has a limited vector graphics capability in its "draw" mode. > > If you happen t...

SYS Mac Applications
Hi, For articles visit: http://www.telepk.com/articles/ For Beauty and Health Tips: http://www.telepk.com/beauty_and_health/ For Home Decoration: http://www.telepk.com/homedecoration/ For Technology News: http:/www.telepk.com/technews/ For Cricket News: http://www.telepk.com/sports/cricket/ For Online Flash Games: http://www.telepk.com/games/ For Software Downloads: http://www.telepk.com/downloads/ Thanks! ...

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

Cross-graphics on the Mac
What are people using these days for graphic conversion (i.e., take an arbitrary .gif, .jpg, .png, etc. image file and convert it to a Commodore format)? I'm looking for a Mac-friendly one; the one I wrote for OS 9 doesn't seem to like Tiger and I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if someone has already done this. -- Cameron Kaiser * ckaiser@floodgap.com * posting with a Commodore 128 personal page: http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/ ** Computer Workshops: games, productivity software and more for C64/128! ** ** http://www.armory.com/%7Espect...

It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World
I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free world: My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and urologist are all Mac. No PCs. Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac (no surprise there). My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have PowerBooks and one has an eMac. (She has a G5 iMac.) I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using a Windows POS unit. It never was intentional. I don't scout a place to see what frickin' computer they use. Jus...

bmp-mac, mac and xmms-mac ports
Hello, I can't find these in the ports collections, so i've downloaded and compiled mac and xmms-mac successfully and have confirmed that they work on FreeBSD. I was looking for an APE (Monkey Audio) plug-in for XMMS in the ports collection but wasn't able to find one. I had a bit of trouble with compiling xmms-mac to start off with. The compilation would fail with the following: g++ -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/xmms -I/usr/local/include/gtk12 -I/usr/local/include/glib12 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -s -O3 -Wall -pedantic -DBUILD_CROSS_PLATFORM -g -O2 -o fileinfo fileinfo.o -Wl,-E -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-12 -lgdk-12 -lgmodule-12 -lglib-12 /usr/local/lib/libintl.so /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm -lxmms /usr/lib/libmac.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libgthread-12.so.3: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_timedwait' *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1/src. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. However i've managed to fix this by deleting the extracts files, re-extracting the files again, adding -lpthread to the configure.in file and then running autoconf to regenerate the configure script before compiling. # diff starts here --- configure.in.old Sun Dec 10 14:24:01 2006 +++ configure.in Sun Dec 10 14:24:...

mac to mac connection
Hi, PBG3 400 OS 10.3 I connect a crossover cable between my PB, and other macs running OS9, and can not mount see the other mac on my PB. Have followed the Help, but must be doing something wrong somewhere. I can however see/connect to my PB from the peripheral mac via the Chooser. I have not been able to connect to windoze machines either, but maybe that will rsolve if I can get mac to mac sharing happening. Can someone suggest what I may be overlooking or a relevant site... ? thanks indeed Chris Brown Neurosurgery University of Adelaide In article <400da705$1@yorrell.saard.net>, Chris Brown <cbrown@medicine.adelaide.edu.au> wrote: > Hi, > > > PBG3 400 OS 10.3 > > I connect a crossover cable between my PB, and other macs running OS9, > and can not mount see the other mac on my PB. Have followed the Help, > but must be doing something wrong somewhere. I can however see/connect > to my PB from the peripheral mac via the Chooser. > > I have not been able to connect to windoze machines either, but maybe > that will rsolve if I can get mac to mac sharing happening. > > Can someone suggest what I may be overlooking or a relevant site... ? > > > thanks indeed > > Chris Brown > Neurosurgery > University of Adelaide > Chris, things won't necessarily connect automagically. First, you have to turn on "File Sharing" on both machines. If you have an OS 9 box, when y...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

Graphic InterfaceBuilder for Java on Mac
I tried a Mac OSX system's Java compiler and InterfaceBuilder. They were really nice. It's just wonderful to define a button and checkbox layout by moving images around on the screen rather by than counting pixels. But the result WASN'T JAVA. It was some sort of NextStep-ObjectiveC hybrid. Is there some sort of InterfaceBuilder-type product that generates pure Java? The idea is to work directly with a graphical layout and get the precise absolute layout manager code as output. If it can link up the buttons and output fields in the skeleton of a class definition as on the Ma...

Mac to MAc Firewire
Hey all Looking for some help. I am trying to use a 6-6pin 1394 cable to connect two iBooks together and transfer some large files. iBook 1 dual USB 'white' iBook OS 9.2 iBook 2 G4 OSx 10.2 I boot iBook 1 into 'target drive' mode and get the firewire icon dancing about the screen then connect it to iBook 2 but the drive does not appear on the desktop. I have tried all combinations of rebooting/ connecting before and after rebooting but nothing seams to work. When the firewire is plugged in the target disk makes a short noise then nothing the host does not appear to react at ...

Displaying MAC graphics in IE6
I have some pix that were taken on a SONY digital camera and transferred to a cd on a MAC. I don't know what, if any, conversion was done but the CD was then sent to me. I am able to view the pix locally in IE6. If I upload them to a website and provide a link to each pix, they will display BUT if I embed them in the web page, I get the red x and they do not display. After a bit of checking, it seems that they are NOT recognized as JPG files by XP/IE6. Remember, that they ARE recognized if I view them locally. I've tried all sorts of registry hacks, conversions, etc - no joy. I notice one thing tho - looking at other jpg files with a hex editor - I see a header that shows "JFIF"{ followed by a bunch of numbers - these are usually similar in all the "other" jpg's. In the jpg's from the MAC show "Exif" "II". Could this be an issue? There are no firewalls, ad blockers or other security settings that would cause this, to my knowledge. If I mix images from other sources, they display fine but the MAC images do not - BUT only when viewing from a web page online. Anybody have any ideas what is happening? Thanx, Vic Baron PS - Purchasing a MAC is not an option <G>. -- There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who don't Are they named with the .jpg extension when uploaded? On 1/24/06 11:54 AM, Vic Baron commented: > I h...

com.sys.mac.apps
www.freeservice6.blogspot.com ...

Mac Miail on .mac
I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address but I could well be missing something. Thanks Colin Countryman wrote: > I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this > as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address > but I could well be missing something. > > Thanks > Colin Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field. Chu -- chuenginsberg at mac dot com On Sun, 21 Jan 2...

Mac-to-Mac VPN?
Years ago, I set up a Mac network (under OS9) with a VPN router and some software on a remote PowerBook that allowed VPN access. I'm not terribly familiar with OSX yet, but I understand that much of this functionality is now built in. Can anybody steer me in the right direction as far as hardware, software and configuration? Here's the setup I envision: - Small LAN running two Macs and a printer with a DSL connection through a router. - Remote PowerBook connected to the net varyingly with dial-up, DSL (wired), and AirPort. - Use the PowerBook to securely connect to at l...

MAC to MAC over Internet
Hi All, First I will tell you that I am not a MAC user or owner so please be patient :) I have a friend who runs a small business and they have two MAC computers in the office that are networked together and share files. The main MAC has approx 20,000 files that they share and update. One of the people will be moving away and they want to be able to connect over the Internet to the main MAC and share the files just like they do in the office today. They need to be able to have the master files on the main MAC in the office and allow the other person to easily access and update the master ...

Web resources about - 4sale.. - comp.sys.mac.graphics

4sale VIP فورسيل -
Download Now تحميـل البرنامح Download 4sale VIP App for free. Soon fo blackberrry تحميل البرنامج للبيع VIP علي جهازك مجانا. قريبا علي بلاك بريث ...

4Sale Mall on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about 4Sale Mall. Download 4Sale Mall and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, ...

4sale - Imgur
The most viral images on the internet, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.

ASRMPC's favorite photos and videos - Flickr
Explore ASRMPC's favorites on Flickr. ASRMPC has 72 favorites.

Search Twitter - richm
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Search Refresh TechServe ...

WRECK THE SPOILERS - F.A.T.
You know that awesome feature in Gmail where it shows you the first couple of lines of an email so you don't have to open it letting you ignore ...

vancouver, BC all for sale / wanted classifieds - craigslist
vancouver, BC all for sale / wanted classifieds - craigslist

Archives
Threestorks Three little birds by my doorstep Skip to content Home About Archives Baltimore Walls CoopCam Fridge Art Random Sweet Hotel Art ...

About AutoIndustriya.com
One of the Philippines' leading automotive websites. Features the latest industry news, auto shows, test drives, 4sale ads, forums, and motorsports. ...

Happy Birthday Google Base!
By Bindu Reddy, Product Manager It's been one year since we launched Google Base, and the team would like to take the opportunity to thank all ...