ANN: Ayam 1.9 Pre-Release for Mac OS X / Aqua

Hi,

Ayam is a free 3D modelling environment for the RenderMan interface.
In the last months many problems were solved in the Aqua version of
Ayam so that it is now available as a first class application on
the Mac OS X platform (with more or less complete integration into
the UI wrt icons, document types, installation method via DMG,
AppleScript support). Since we may have overlooked one or the other
small thing, a pre-release version of Ayam1.9 on Mac OS X Aqua is
now available for download and testing.
See
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ayam/ayam1.9pre.dmg.gz?download
for download, and
http://www.ayam3d.org/
for more information about the project.

Please give it a try and mail us your suggestions so that we may
consider them for final release.

best regards,
Randolf,
--