Anyone who knows coding with QuickDraw 3D ?

Hi everybody,

  Anyone knows how to code with QuickDraw 3D ?

  Can you talk about it ?

St�phane PIRONNEAU
http://stephane.pironneau.free.fr

0
PIRONNEAU
12/2/2011 1:37:04 PM
comp.sys.mac.graphics 482 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Anyone know anyone who knows anyone?
Who got into WoW beta? World of Warcraft.... On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:02:30 GMT, "Paul" <cantdojustcant@home.maybesometime> wrote: >Who got into WoW beta? > > > >World of Warcraft.... > > > We could play "six degrees of World of Warcraft". -- Hong Ooi | "if you are simply a 12 or 13 year old hong@zipworld.com.au | child I apologize as being rude to you" http://www.zipworld.com.au/~hong/dnd/ | -- S Sydney, Australia | Paul wrote: > Who got into WoW bet...

3D Graphic Coding?
Hi Folks: A project I'm working on is ready for some animated 3D graphics. I'm kind of excited about that. This is an instructional application, and the graphics will be simple, so I believe this will be a good introduction the topic. I need pointers to books and resources on the net, I believe there is a newsgroup dedicated to this 3d developers. People are always bitching about something in their favorite sim. I wonder if there isn't talent enough in RAS and the flight sim group to roll our own. With a nice client/server multiplayer architec...

3D graphics source code
There are some 3D graphics algorithsm/pplications and 100% complete source code such as 3D Terrain Engine, Image Processing, 3D GIS, and stereo views at http://www.gviewtek.com/. ...

anyone know what went wrong with my code
I tried to open a file which contains 4 columns of data and then read the data into matrix by using low level data access method. My code is fid=fopen('capm_prn.htm','r') a=fscanf(fid,%g) but the matrix a returns an empty matrix. I want to know what it has gone wrong. Thanks > I tried to open a file which contains 4 columns of data and then > read > the data into matrix by using low level data access method. My code Why not dlmread or csvread or just load? > > is > > fid=fopen('capm_prn.htm','r') > a=fscanf(fid,%g) you mean a=f...

Anyone knows the C code for a PID ?
If someone can provide a C code for a PID with explanation at needed places it'll be very useful.. Thanks "Mohamed " <ramoh88@gmail.com> wrote in message <h884hq$kg1$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > If someone can provide a C code for a PID with explanation at needed places it'll be very useful.. Thanks C code?? I think you're posting this in the wrong NG. Perhaps you could try alt.diseases.pelvis-infllammation or take a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PID_controller Jos "Mohamed " <ramoh88@gmail.com> wrote in message <h884hq$kg1$1@...

Does anyone know what time it is? SYS$GETTIM
I'm developing an application on VAX/Alpha/Itanium that uses timers to cover I/O operations. Earliest VAX and Alpha versions needs to support V6.2. This application is launched as a detached process, and needs to run 7 x 24. The code uses SYS$GETTIM exclusively to get the current time, and timeout values are added to that value, and then a timer is set (typically for 5-30 seconds). What happens when daylight savings time kicks in (or out)? It's not clear from the manuals that those timers will still fire at the right interval. And what happens in V6.0-V6.2? Or is the behavio...

Anyone know of a Mac program like this
<http://maxto.net/> Makes a monitor into "virtual monitors"... so when you have a program that maximizes (not that all do on OS X), it uses a regions. Not a big deal if I cannot find one, but would be a benefit. Cool that it exists on Windows. -- [INSERT .SIG HERE] ...

Does anyone know the modem initialisation codes for a Nokia6600?
I had my psion set up for use with my old Nokia7650, but now when I try to connect to my 6600 it won't. Can any one help? Alan ...

anyone know what went wrong with my code #2
I tried to open a file which contains 4 columns of data and then read the data into matrix by using low level data access method. My code is fid=fopen('capm_prn.htm','r') a=fscanf(fid,%g) but the matrix a returns an empty matrix. I want to know what it has gone wrong. Thanks tweety: <SNIP down to... > a=fscanf(fid,%g) > but the matrix a returns an empty matrix. > I want to know what it has gone wrong. well, first of all, i'd write a=fscanf(fid,'%g') but again, are you sure your <fid> is a valid file-pointer at all to begin with? le...

anyone know a really good graphics PC?
We are a pure Microsoft LAN. We have a new graphics person coming on board. Normally, they always say " I want mac only" but this girl indicated she was flexible, and would have no problem accepting a PC. Anyone know a screaming fast PC that would be good for graphics work? The mac we'd have to buy was $2500, so I have that much to work with. I found this one, but its a bit racy for business, and I dont need large hard drives, as everything gets stored on the server. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp? I can't get a ...

Making movies using 3D graphics on Mac
Hi, I want to make movies of 3D objecs using patch and isosurface and then getframe and addframe to an avifile. Even if I get frames successfully on the screen, I got nothing on the file. As someone told me that OPENGL on Mac has a problem with MATLAB, I specified 'opengl neverselect.' Then I got frames in the file, but I lost transparency. Hope anyone can help me. Thanks. Yoshi <SNIP> > 'opengl > neverselect.' Then I got frames in the file, but I lost > transparency. This behaviour is expected, since transparency isn't supported without an Ope...

Anyone know where I can download uQLx for mac?
Tried this link: http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlxmac.html but I get a login page. Thanks. Steven wrote: > Tried this link: > http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlxmac.html > but I get a login page. > Apparently the site was attacked, and has been offline since earlier this year. The Internet Archive (www.archive.org) has archived some of the content, but not the zip file you're looking for. All I can suggest is a plea to anyone who may have downloaded or archived it to send it on to you. The filename you're looking for is uqlxmac.zip, but it doesn't seem to be hiding anyw...

Anyone know of Mac programmig jobs in Chicago?
Can't find anything at Dice, CareerBuilder, etc. ...

Anyone know what's wrong with my code?
I'm trying to emulate Matlab's balreal() function. But everytime I run my code although the matrix values match in magnitude, they differ in pos/neg signs sometimes. Any ideas?? -- Here's my code ... function[ABal,bBal,cBal]=Balance(A,b,c) d = 0; % Convert the function to SYS SYS = ss(A,b,c,d); % Find the Controllability Grammian Wc = gram(SYS,'c'); % Find the Upper Triangular Matrix using % Cholseky Decomposition R = chol(Wc); % Define a Transformation Matrix T1 that is % the Transpose % of the Upper Triangular Matrix T1 = R'; % Perform Transformation T1 on A,b,...

Does anyone know how to change the background graphic at login?
Apple changed the place where the background pic is stored _again_ for ML. The default is Apple Gray(tm). I hate Apple Gray(tm). I've had a startup pic on my Macs since, well, since they were called startuppics. Somewhat more importantly, I have several bootable hard drives, and I'd like to make it obvious which one is booting by giving each one a different boot pic. This was trivial back in versions of the OS from about 3 or 4 all the way to 10.6. They changed it and made it considerably more difficult with 10.7, and then changed it again with 10.8. I can't figure a ...

3D graphics and image processing source code
Hi, There are some 3D graphics algorithsm/pplications and 100% complete source code such as 3D Terrain Engine, Image Processing, 3D GIS, and stereo views at http://www.gviewtek.com/. NewCyber3D ...

Anyone know where I can get Pinout for macs?
Hi, I'm looking for information on the power pinouts for the Power Macintosh 8500/180. My PSU is dead and I was going to see if I can hook up another PSU which I have laying around. I only have PC parts spare unfortunatly (ive recently just switched to macs). If anyone has and links or information to schematics, pinouts and any other technical information about Macs and other mac related hardware, I would apreciate it a lot. Thanks In Advace Peter Murray "Peter Murray" <ratgod@cogeco.ca> wrote: > Hi, > I'm looking for information on the power pinouts ...

Save up to 60% On 3d Modelling, 3d Graphics and 3d Animation Services
Get a discount up to 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. We assist you in producing 3D products which reduce your cost comparatively as compared to what it would cost to produce them in- house. At the same time, we take away the time-consuming, repetitive aspects of the project and free our clients in-house designer...

Anyone know what causes a Return Code (RC) = 301?
Hi folks, Has anyone come across return code 301 in SAS yet? Happened trying to initialise the Intelligent Warehouse in batch mode on a Win NT server. Not covered in the SAS doc, and no joy on the SAS support site. The batch run halted before a log file was created, so no way to determine the cause. I ran the batch again, and the error did not reoccur. The batch file will be used by non-sas users, so I want to be sure this does not happen when they run it. Any ideas??? thanks John John, I don't think the SAS return code definition of 301 will help, but a list of SAS return codes ca...

Anyone know a good Mac OS X newsgroup?
Anyone know a good Mac OS X newsgroup? I'm having problems with lots of program crashes and need to ask some technical questions.... Cheers alan_bloom@hotmail.com In article <40af1c50_3@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>, "Alan Bloom" <alan_bloom@hotmail.com> wrote: > Anyone know a good Mac OS X newsgroup? > > I'm having problems with lots of program crashes and need to ask some > technical questions.... > > Cheers > > alan_bloom@hotmail.com http://www.macfixitforums.com Some pretty sharp people over there. In article <40af1c50_3@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>, "Alan Bloom" <alan_bloom@hotmail.com> wrote: > Anyone know a good Mac OS X newsgroup? > > I'm having problems with lots of program crashes and need to ask some > technical questions.... > > How 'bout comp.sys.mac.system, comp.sys.mac.apps, etc. -- chuck reti detroit mi On 5/22/04 3:35 PM, Chuck Reti uttered: > In article <40af1c50_3@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>, > "Alan Bloom" <alan_bloom@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> Anyone know a good Mac OS X newsgroup? >> >> I'm having problems with lots of program crashes and need to ask some >> technical questions.... >> >> > > How 'bout > comp.sys.mac.system, comp.sys.mac.apps, etc. Also: alt.binaries.mac.o...

Anyone know of sites with good SAS code examples?
Please don't reply to the list but, rather, to me offline ( art297@netscape.net ). I'm preparing to put together such a list (of sites that have SAS code examples) to post on the Toronto Area SAS Society web site. Of course, I'll post a copy on SAS-L, as well, and possibly someone might want to eventually create such a page on sascommunity.org. I know that there are far more sites than I'm aware of. Occassionally, I'll come across one in doing a Google search for something, but I can't recall ever seeing an up-to-date list of such lists. Please let me know about an...

I know code, but not the logistics of JAVA, can anyone help?
I know a bit about coding (php and asp mostly) so I don't know much about java logistics. I am having most of this work done for me, but will tweak the work a bit myself. I am looking to have a program written for me that will give students random arithmetic problems, and tell them if they got them right or not. I would like to be able to give this to my students, and have them use it on there own computer. I would also like it to look nice, with nice bid letters and numbers, possible a font around 24 or 36. I have a few questions... 1) I thought that I would use JAVA so that I could...

Does anyone know any good code coverage analyzers for VB?
I am looking for a tool that can be used to measure code coverage in VB? Any ideas? Thanks ahead of time. - Todd VB6 or VB.NET? ...

anyone know when x10 could first set the codes electronically?
any idea when x10 or variant got the ability to set the house/station code electronically, and not have to use the wheel? im looking for name/model of the earliest device, along with any owners manuals etc. for same. thanks, mark Transmitter or receiver? There are multiple types of X10 devices with "electronically" settable house/unit codes. Why do you care? "Mark G." <markg@nospam.net> wrote in message news:sIednVS4pPv2YMrZnZ2dnUVZ_tmdnZ2d@comcast.com... > any idea when x10 or variant got the ability to set the house/station code > electronically,...

Web resources about - Anyone who knows coding with QuickDraw 3D ? - comp.sys.mac.graphics

QuickDraw 3D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
QuickDraw 3D , or QD3D for short, is a 3D graphics API developed by Apple Inc. (then Apple Computer, Inc.) starting in 1995, originally for their ...

Quickdraw McGraw syndrome
Quickdraw McGraw syndrome by digby This seems obvious to me, but I guess in the cartoonland inhabited by many gun owners, they are all movie ...

QuickDraw Fast-Changing Belt-Mounted Lens Bayonets Are Totally Awesome
I imagine that every SLR user ever will want the QuickDraw. QuickDraw is about as apt a name for a gadget as any we’ve ever seen. And the w ...

Jobs Numbers Quickdraw, Issa’s Dragnet, Reid vs. Romney, Missile Defense Porn – PM Note
Missile Defense Porn: Watching the Wrong Bombshells-A top official at the government agency charged with protecting America from incoming nuclear ...

News: Daily Deal: HUSKK Quickdraw Phone Case & Wallet
In today’s iLounge Deal we’re offering the HUSKK Quickdraw Phone Wallet Case for only $24.99 – that’s almost 50% off the regular price. This ...

Quickdraw Cable - For iPhone & iPad
At last the cable that your iPhone and iPad deserve. High quality, elegant, functional and with a lifetime guarantee.

The HUSKK Quickdraw iPhone Wallet Case
The HUSKK is a combination iPhone 6 case and wallet that lets users conveniently store cards and cash in the case of their phone rather than ...

Your Move controller is a six-shooter: Behind the scenes with QuickDraw
Ben's note: Stephen Morris and I have been e-mailing back and forth, and he sent me a version of QuickDraw to play. I love games that not only ...

Copland (operating system) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Copland was a project at Apple Computer to create an updated version of the Macintosh operating system . It was to have introduced protected ...