Shopping for a smaller-size LCD display to go with a MacBook.
* Doesn't have to be super small, but looking for something down
in the thick hardback book size, not fat looseleaf binder size.
* Should be 1280 X 800 native resolution, or better.
* Doesn't have to be ultra-bright -- but should be nice and quiet.
* Won't be used for movies or TV; PowerPoint presentations
and slide shows are more like it; 16/9 not needed or wanted.
* Would like to stay around the $700 or under range.
* Hopefully, good reliability.
Any models or makes especially recommended?