FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD #2

Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software.

Details
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340

Originally $2,895.99 List Price
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340

Will ship international

Send offers to

dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com
401 & Allen
0
hello (213)
8/19/2003 5:10:09 PM
comp.sys.mac.graphics 482 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD SemiProfessional Scanner #2
The semiprofessional Agfa Duo Scan HiD Scanner offers exciting technologies that provide you with razor-sharp scans in either reflective or transparency mode. The twin plates of the Agfa Duo Scan HiD produce high-speed, one-pass scanning, with an optical resolution of 1,000 x 2,000 dpi. Its 42-bit color guarantees depth and precision, while the 3.7 density range maximizes detail even in shadowed areas. The HiD is compatible with Macintosh and PC. It comes packed with multiple glassless film and slide holders, as well as color and scanning management software. An SCSI interface card is ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD
Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software. Details http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340 Originally $2,895.99 List Price http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340 Will ship international Send offers to dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com 401 & Allen ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD #3
Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software. Details http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340 Originally $2,895.99 List Price http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340 Will ship international Send offers to dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com 401 & Allen ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD SemiProffesional Scanner
The semiprofessional Agfa Duo Scan HiD Scanner offers exciting technologies that provide you with razor-sharp scans in either reflective or transparency mode. The twin plates of the Agfa Duo Scan HiD produce high-speed, one-pass scanning, with an optical resolution of 1,000 x 2,000 dpi. Its 42-bit color guarantees depth and precision, while the 3.7 density range maximizes detail even in shadowed areas. The HiD is compatible with Macintosh and PC. It comes packed with multiple glassless film and slide holders, as well as color and scanning management software. An SCSI interface card is also included. Agfa provides a one-year limited warranty. Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software. Details http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340 Originally $2,895.99 List Price http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340 Will ship international Best Offer over $1400 dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com 401 & Allen ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD SemiProfessional Scanner
The semiprofessional Agfa Duo Scan HiD Scanner offers exciting technologies that provide you with razor-sharp scans in either reflective or transparency mode. The twin plates of the Agfa Duo Scan HiD produce high-speed, one-pass scanning, with an optical resolution of 1,000 x 2,000 dpi. Its 42-bit color guarantees depth and precision, while the 3.7 density range maximizes detail even in shadowed areas. The HiD is compatible with Macintosh and PC. It comes packed with multiple glassless film and slide holders, as well as color and scanning management software. An SCSI interface card is ...

Movies on Yikes? (PCI Graphics+Sys 9.2.2)
Hi All, All we want to do is watch movies on this G4 400 PCI Graphics box -- Video_TS for example. It has only the original CD reader at this time. It's my wife's Mac, in her boudoir ;-) We share a Pioneer DVR-105 at the moment, and I read we could flash its 1.0 ROM to be seen as Apple native, for what it's worth. What the cheapest solution, and what DVD video formats might be read/supported? Apple DVD Player 1.3 tells us that it can't load because it can't find the necessary hardware, which I take to mean at least an Apple sanctioned DVD. Cou...

Mac 9.2.2 PM 6.52 graphics import problem
It's been about 5 years since I've used my Pagemaker to any great extent and now I'm having a "major" problem: System: Mac OS 9.2.2, Pagemaker 6.52, Mac Dual 1000, 1.5 gb ram.... Problem: Imported graphics (eps, tiff, gif, jpeg) all import as bitmaps. Obviously printed images are far less than what I need. All filters seem to be in place. Logos print fine from, for example, Photoshop. I suspect it's something simple, but I'll be darned if I know what it is. Any ideas out there? Help, please!! Pedro In article <261020030646377761%hammelp@NOSPAMcomcast.net...

FS: Mac OS X v10.2 and Mac OS X v10.3 (Panther)
clearing up my storeroom. we have moved to tiger. OS10.2 are the original two cds from apple OS10.3 (Panther) are the original three cds from apple. prices: best offer -- getting out of bed in the morning is an act of false confidence - jules feifer to email me, delete syzygy. from my return address ...

Graphics #2 #2
Hi, my name is Janek and I have a small question about paintComponent(Graphics g) - to draw for example LINE I should use g.drawLine but what if I have my own Graphics created somewhere else. More precisely I have: BufferedImage backimage; Graphics2D offScreen; offScreen = backimage.createGraphics(); offScreen.drawLine(0,0,10,10); and I would like to display it using paintComponent(Graphics g). How can I do it ? On Feb 26, 5:23 am, zajekurwabis...@o2.pl wrote: ... > BufferedImage backimage; ... > and I would like to display it using paintComponent(Graphics g). g.drawImage(backimage...

FA: Agfa DuoScan HiD Scanner
currently at $52.99 !!!! http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2755454036&category=3751&rd=1 dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com ...

RE: [Mac, 2.8.1] Mac dragging cursor and icon #2
------_=_NextPart_001_01C7BD87.46825DBE Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Great, thanx. I'll fix and send a patch =20 ________________________________ From: Stefan Csomor [mailto:csomor@advancedconcepts.ch]=20 Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:23 PM To: wx-users@lists.wxwidgets.org Subject: RE: [Mac, 2.8.1] Mac dragging cursor and icon =20 Hi =20 ad 1) =20 yes, I'd add a bitmap member on a the drag source base class, with accessors, so any implementation is free to pick it =20 a...

RE: [Mac, 2.8.1] Mac dragging cursor and icon #2
------_=_NextPart_001_01C7BD7E.64CE613A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable OK, I'll do it. I just need a few pointers to make sure I do it right: =20 1) can you explain what do you mean by generic API? Do I need to implement it (as doing nothing) for all other platforms, or is there another way. I'm not that familiar with these things in WX. 2) Do you have some code that turns a wxBitmap to a CGImage or something like that? =20 =20 =20 ________________________________ From:...

using an iPod with Mac os 9.2.2 and iTunes 2.0.4 #2
Help! I have just purchased a (3rd gen) iPod as a gift for use with a G4. Unfortunately it turns out that the 'lucky' recipient is using OS 9.2.2 rather than OS X as I had assumed. I have read unsubstantiated reports that it is possible to get this working (despite Apple's recommendations that at least OS 10.1.5 is required) but I am unable to fathom it out (not a regular Mac user). Has anyone managed to get this combo working and if so can they give me any pointers? The iPod is recognised as a firewire HD device on the desktop but does not appear in or sync with iTunes. Please h...

TE - Mac OS9.2.2 - PD Mac 4.21
I just got my new Tungsten E and I cannot get a hotsync going at all. I had OS 9.2.1 on Power Mac G4 and Palm Desktop 4.1[?] that came with the Disk. I installed everything and could not hot sync - it said "the connection between you handheld computer and the desktop could not be established. Please check your set up and try again." I checked the physical connection and I checked my hotsync manager and the connection setting window is blank. Called tech support [in amsterdam and they don't much about Mac] and told me to upgrade my system to 9.2.2 and PD 4.2.1. after unin...

RE: mouse clicks and focus on Mac [2.8.1, Mac xcode] #2
>=20 > I remember that wxMSW currently allows the user to define that > behaviour. I think it was that if there is no LeftDown handler > then the window will get the focus automatically. If there is > a LeftDown handler, then the window has to call SetFocus() > itself (or not do it). I'll look into if this is possible under > GTK+ but I somehow doubt that. >=20 > Robert >=20 > Actually if this is the defined behavior of MSW, the same behavior can be implemented on Mac. And I think it should. I'll try to see what can be done and subm...

Building for Mac with 2.5.2 or 2.5.3
What's the educated opinion on porting an application to Mac? We've used 2.4 from CVS for both Windows and Linux but found that there were too many problems with 2.4 when trying to compile on Mac ... now we're not sure if 2.5.3 is a moving target on Mac or should we try staying with 2.5.2? Any expert opinions out in the wild? ....Landon --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org Hi Please use CVS HEAD...

pegasus mac ? 2.2
Was there ever a small update to fix the date display in the mailbox? Regards- Richard ...

Agfa Duoscan T1200: scsimap.sys needed
I'm looking for the file scsimap.sys to get an Agfa T1200 Duoscan scanner to work under winXP home. Can anyone direct me to a download site or mail me? TIA! -- Windows not found (C)heer, (P)arty or (D)ance? "DJ_Goolash" <john@beeverWITHOUTTHIS.nl> wrote in message news:41501d70$0$29727$e4fe514c@dreader14.news.xs4all.nl... > I'm looking for the file scsimap.sys to get an Agfa T1200 Duoscan scanner > to work under winXP home. > Can anyone direct me to a download site or mail me? > TIA! > > > > -- > Windows not found (C)...

Graphics--combining graphics #2
Hi, > I am trying to create an animation of a piecewise function. > I have a graph of a ball rolling and I would like to combine > an animation for one equation of motion for the first part > with another equation for the second part of the motion. It > is easy enough to create the two animations individually, > however I am stumped on how to combine them into one > continuous animation. > Link to the forum page for this post: > http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp? > pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=10007#p100...

Installing gnuplot 4.2.2 on Mac G4 under Mac OS X 10.4.11
In attempting to install gnuplot 4.2.2 on a Mac G4 running Mac OS X v. 4.2.2, I got several error messages before the installation failed. The error messages asked that I report these messages to the gnuplot lists, so the excerpt below contains the transcript of the installation. Any suggestions as to how to install gnuplot 4.2.2? Starfighter. Last login: Wed Nov 21 03:22:17 on ttyp1 Welcome to Darwin! dsl092-239-159:/ samueldupree$ tar -xzf gnuplot-4.2.2.tar.gz dsl092-239-159:/ samueldupree$ ls dsl092-239-159:/ samueldupree$ cd gnuplot-4.2.2 dsl092-239-159:/gnuplot-4.2.2 samueldupree$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/ local checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/ginstall -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking for gawk... gawk checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking whether the C compiler works... yes checking whether we are cross compiling... no checking for suffix of executables... checking for suffix of object files... o checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed checking for style of include used by make... GNU checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3 checking for function prototypes... yes checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E checking for egrep... grep -E checking for ANSI C header files... yes ...

RE: [Mac, 2.8.2]
So what do you all think? Would it be OK to add combo-box awareness to the text validator? >=20 > The generic validator just does the transfer to/from windows, but does > NOT do validation. >=20 > I was specifically referring to combo-box as they are very similar to > text edit boxes. Essentially they are text edit boxes and a choice > control. So it seems natural they would share validators with the text > edit control. >=20 > The text edit validator has some nice validation (not transfer) options > which allow to enforce text of certain kind. I...

Cursor in Mac OS X 10.5.6 w/X11 2.2.3 and 2.3.2
Hi, I know this problem has come up before, but I was unable to find a solution that worked in the group. The problem: cursor,x,y,/down or any variation results in a dead terminal and X-window. Using ctrl- c at the terminal and then clicking on the terminal works: IDL> cursor,x,y,/down,/device % Interrupted at: $MAIN$ IDL> print,x,y 522 105 Using "defaults write com.apple.x11 wm_click_through -bool true" has no effect. Installing the latest version of IDL (7.0.6) also had no effect. The error occurs both with IDL run remotely and locally. I've tried bo...

FS: Mac OSX Server Release 1.2
For Sale : Mac OSX Server Release 1.2 $125 + S/H Thanks, Doug Franks mactechworks@mac.com 770 592 6501 V ...

FS: GREAT Games Compendium WIN/MAC #2
Visit http://www.seals4deals.co.uk Great GAMES Compendium PC/MAC Interested in the Item See link for details: http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?query=compendium&srchdesc=y&sid=20887405&store=seals4-deals&colorid=10&fp=0&st=2&fsoo=1&fsop=1&submit=Search ...

Web resources about - FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD #2 - comp.sys.mac.graphics

Megalithics - Methods
We have been visiting megalithic sites for over twenty years now, and our recording methods and materials have improved vastly over this time. ...

Equipment
Presses and equipment available at Perfect Printing.

75th Anniversary - Technical Information About This Project
Official web site for the Free Library of Philadelphia's 75th Anniversary digital exhibit, includes images and text.