FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD

Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software.

Details
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340

Originally $2,895.99 List Price
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340

Will ship international

Send offers to

dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com
401 & Allen
0
hello (213)
8/19/2003 5:07:34 PM
comp.sys.mac.graphics 482 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD #3
Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software. Details http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340 Originally $2,895.99 List Price http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340 Will ship international Send offers to dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com 401 & Allen ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD #2
Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software. Details http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340 Originally $2,895.99 List Price http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340 Will ship international Send offers to dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com 401 & Allen ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD SemiProffesional Scanner
The semiprofessional Agfa Duo Scan HiD Scanner offers exciting technologies that provide you with razor-sharp scans in either reflective or transparency mode. The twin plates of the Agfa Duo Scan HiD produce high-speed, one-pass scanning, with an optical resolution of 1,000 x 2,000 dpi. Its 42-bit color guarantees depth and precision, while the 3.7 density range maximizes detail even in shadowed areas. The HiD is compatible with Macintosh and PC. It comes packed with multiple glassless film and slide holders, as well as color and scanning management software. An SCSI interface card is also included. Agfa provides a one-year limited warranty. Comes with Tranparency tray, negative holders and all software. Details http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005AT7R/ref%3Dnosim/newsfortraders/104-4294285-5654340 Originally $2,895.99 List Price http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/preorder/new/B00005AT7R/ref=dpr_sdp_po/104-4294285-5654340 Will ship international Best Offer over $1400 dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com 401 & Allen ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD SemiProfessional Scanner
The semiprofessional Agfa Duo Scan HiD Scanner offers exciting technologies that provide you with razor-sharp scans in either reflective or transparency mode. The twin plates of the Agfa Duo Scan HiD produce high-speed, one-pass scanning, with an optical resolution of 1,000 x 2,000 dpi. Its 42-bit color guarantees depth and precision, while the 3.7 density range maximizes detail even in shadowed areas. The HiD is compatible with Macintosh and PC. It comes packed with multiple glassless film and slide holders, as well as color and scanning management software. An SCSI interface card is ...

FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD SemiProfessional Scanner #2
The semiprofessional Agfa Duo Scan HiD Scanner offers exciting technologies that provide you with razor-sharp scans in either reflective or transparency mode. The twin plates of the Agfa Duo Scan HiD produce high-speed, one-pass scanning, with an optical resolution of 1,000 x 2,000 dpi. Its 42-bit color guarantees depth and precision, while the 3.7 density range maximizes detail even in shadowed areas. The HiD is compatible with Macintosh and PC. It comes packed with multiple glassless film and slide holders, as well as color and scanning management software. An SCSI interface card is ...

FA: Agfa DuoScan HiD Scanner
currently at $52.99 !!!! http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2755454036&category=3751&rd=1 dl@NOSPAM.goodmedia.com ...

Agfa Duoscan T1200: scsimap.sys needed
I'm looking for the file scsimap.sys to get an Agfa T1200 Duoscan scanner to work under winXP home. Can anyone direct me to a download site or mail me? TIA! -- Windows not found (C)heer, (P)arty or (D)ance? "DJ_Goolash" <john@beeverWITHOUTTHIS.nl> wrote in message news:41501d70$0$29727$e4fe514c@dreader14.news.xs4all.nl... > I'm looking for the file scsimap.sys to get an Agfa T1200 Duoscan scanner > to work under winXP home. > Can anyone direct me to a download site or mail me? > TIA! > > > > -- > Windows not found (C)...

SCSI card for PC+XP w/Agfa Duoscan HiD?
I downloaded the manual but something isn't clear to me and I don't want to buy a SECOND wrong SCSI card. Seller provided what I hope and think is a correct cable but anecdotal stories from other people are confusing me. Cable has 50-pin low density male Centronics (does mate with scanner) and other end has 25 -pin male D-sub (also mates with OTHER connector on scanner). Scanner has internal switchable terminator. Scanner spec says scsi-II. SCSI cards that say SCSI-II don't usually seem to have 25 pin connectors, so that's why I'm getting confused. Manual rec...

HDs for graphics
Here's my scenario... can't afford to, can't afford not to. I've been working without a net for way too long and it's catching up to me. My only backup has been zips and they have proven inadequate and too costly. It seems that any technical knowledge I once had has either become out-dated or has been forgotten:( Problems that have been occurring: Not enough memory messages, not enough disk space messages, programs quitting, not a lot of freezing surprisingly. And, in high-res in Photoshop or Illustrator with raster images.... crawling-apply-a-brush-stroke-and-go-to-lunch SLOWWWWW. I know it was a lack of space and/or virtual memory that prevented a program from being able to print to file. There was enough space for the file, but I don't think the print monitor (or whatever) had the space/memory to finish the job. When I made enough space on my system partition I was able to output low-res for distiller finally, but still can't output high-res (this was a large graphics file). Working with virtual memory on doesn't seem to help, and sometimes seems to hurt. I allocated more memory to Photoshop and Illustrator to help speed them up, but this only served to reduce my scratch disk space and I still got "not enough memory" errors. I have a G4 Yikes, 350 MHz, 832MB ram, w/10GB Quantum hard drive. I am WAY over partitioned (5). First, should I replace the original or add a second hard drive? My concern is the age of the original (1999...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

FS Macs
For Sale Mac Blowout PowerMac /G3 350/128/5 Zip, FireWire, USB, Internal Mach 64 Video, loaded in mint condition. $325.00 PowerMac G3 266/128/5 OS X Gig AV Tower loaded and in mint condition. $255.00 PowerMac G3 266/128/CDRW Desktop loaded. $185.00 PowerMac 8500AV (200) 160/5GB with TV Card loaded. $155.00 Power Book 5300 CE 32/1.2 CD, PCMCIA Modem, Ethernet (Active Screen and Video Out) loaded with everything needed to conduct research and business. $295.00 Vintage Collector's item SE30 4/30 - $100 B.O. Miscllaneous Macs PowerMac 7200 1GB - $55.00 PowerMac 7200 -$ 40.00 ...

To Mac or not to Mac?

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac to mac

AGFA DuoScan
Can anyone verify that VueScan supports the AGFA DuoScan scanner which has a SCSI-2 interface? Thanks, Don Bryant Hi! yes VueScan does Support Agfa DuoScan Scanners, as far as I know. My simpe Agfa Snapscan was also supported (I don't have it anymore) and it's the same SCSI-protocoll. just try... typestar "Don Bryant" <dsbryant@mindspring.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:aENab.39879$NM1.25083@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net... > Can anyone verify that VueScan supports the AGFA DuoScan scanner which has a > SCSI-2 interface? >...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

When is a Mac not a Mac?

FS: Mac OS X v10.2 and Mac OS X v10.3 (Panther)
clearing up my storeroom. we have moved to tiger. OS10.2 are the original two cds from apple OS10.3 (Panther) are the original three cds from apple. prices: best offer -- getting out of bed in the morning is an act of false confidence - jules feifer to email me, delete syzygy. from my return address ...

[9fans] native graphics drawterm on Mac OS X

Help! iSync mac to mac

Mac gear FS
Latest Prices 4/2/2008: All goods are used unless otherwise stated: * HP C4385 all in one photo inkjet mac/pc new & unopened $100 * Apple G4 tower 800MHz 256mb/40gb/cdrw/10.3.9 computer only $250 * Apple G4 tower 733MHz 256mb/40gb/cdrw/10.3.9 computer only $200 * Apple G4 tower 400MHz 256mb/40gb/combo/10.3.9 computer only $100 * Apple G4 iMac 15" 800MHz 768mb/320gb/dvdrw/10.4.11 $350 * PC 2.8GHZ 768ram,20gb hd computer only $75 * 10.5 Leopard install DVD (retail pkg) $100 * 10.4 SERVER Tiger (including universal 10.4.11 intel/ppc installer) $400 * Sony SCSI external DDS3-9000 ...

FS: Mac IIcx
I'd like to get this thing out of my house... It's in great shape, no operational problems at all, except for the hard drive: it's one of the original IIcx HDs so it works only intermittently, usually after a good thwack. :) anyway, make me an offer if you're interested, I have no idea what these things are going for these days. If you want I can install System 6/System 7.1 on it before sending it. --Ian Remove "NOSPAM." to reply(duh) ...

FS: Modems for Macs
For Macs, where high speed is not available All are external modems in excellent condition and come complete with original packaging. Global Village Teleport Fax/Modem 33.6 Kbps asking 20.00 US Robotics Sportster Fax/Modem 28.8 and 33.6 Kbps V.34 asking 25.00 3Com US Robotics Fax/Modem 56 Kbps V.90 asking 55.00 Plus shipping from Grandview, Manitoba email - liebgott@mts.net ...

Web resources about - FS: Agfa DuoScan HiD - comp.sys.mac.graphics

Megalithics - Methods
We have been visiting megalithic sites for over twenty years now, and our recording methods and materials have improved vastly over this time. ...

Equipment
Presses and equipment available at Perfect Printing.

75th Anniversary - Technical Information About This Project
Official web site for the Free Library of Philadelphia's 75th Anniversary digital exhibit, includes images and text.