PRO ACCESS FLOORS

[ Url:- http://www.computerfloorpros.com/ ]

PRO ACCESS FLOORS has provided a comprehensive line of Computer Floor
and Raised Access Floor Products and Services to the Computer Industry
since 1975. Pro Access Floors reputation speaks for itself !

With 100's of computer room floor installations nationwide over the
last 35 years, Pro Access Floors can assit you in all stages of your
raised computer flooring requirements. Pro Access Floors specializes
in both New and Refurbished Raised Computer Flooring Systems. We can
also assist you with locating hard to find Computer Floor Replacement
Panels, Maintenance, Repair, Cleaning, and expansion of your existing
Computer Flooring. Pro Access Floors also offers Raised Access
Flooring Consulting and Disposal services. Our professionals offer
over 35 years of experience and a wide knowledge of all phases of
raised access flooring.

If your company has any computer floor or raised access computer
flooring requirements feel free to call Pro Access Floors at
888-761-0247.

Url:- http://www.computerfloorpros.com/
0
Gary
11/20/2009 9:35:42 AM
comp.sys.mac.graphics 482 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Pro Access Floors
PRO ACCESS FLOORS [ Url:- http://www.computerfloorpros.com/ ] Since 1975, Pro Access Floors (www.computerfloorpros.com) has been a leader in the computer Floor and New Raised Flooring industry. Pro Access Floors offers a comprehensive line of both new and pre-owned Raised Access Flooring, Computer Floor Installation Services, Raised Floor Consulting, and Data Center Cooling and Perforated Floor Tile Solutions. With 100's installations nationwide over the last 35 years, Pro Access Floors can assist you in all stages of your raised computer flooring requirements. Pro Access pro...

Mac Pro or Mac Book Pro?
I want to get into Final Cut Pro. I also want to start using Adobe CS3. I am a Flash designer. I may want to get into Maya as well. Can a Mac Book Pro handle all of this? Or should I go for a Mac Pro? Any suggestions? Thanks On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:19:57 -0500, Healthy Stealthy wrote (in article <1182046797.747411.68630@u2g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>): > I want to get into Final Cut Pro. I also want to start using Adobe CS3. I > am a Flash designer. I may want to get into Maya as well. > > Can a Mac Book Pro handle all of this? Or should I go for a Mac Pro? > >...

PRO ACCESS FLOORS #2
PRO ACCESS FLOORS [ Url:- http://www.computerfloorpros.com/ ] PRO ACCESS FLOORS has provided a comprehensive line of Computer Floor and Raised Access Floor Products and Services to the Computer Industry since 1975. Pro Access Floors reputation speaks for itself ! With 100's of computer room floor installations nationwide over the last 35 years, Pro Access Floors can assit you in all stages of your raised computer flooring requirements. Pro Access Floors specializes in both New and Refurbished Raised Computer Flooring Systems. We can also assist you with locating hard to find C...

Mac Pro Graphics: ATI or Nvidia or what?
I'm very curious what the Mac Pro owners think of their GPUs--- especially those of you who also use your Mac Pros for some gaming. I've read some nice things about the Nvidia 8800 GT, which is an alternative Mac Pro configuration. But I've also heard some not-so-nice things and wonder if the firmware update from Apple corrected all the issues. I'm getting the impression that the graphics cards are going out of date pretty fast these days. Many new games seem to spec the max in terms of equipment. My daughter's 2 GHz Intel iMac isn't even a year old yet ...

Graphics card for Mac Pro 1,1
I'm looking at a GeForce GT 610 (2 gigs) to upgrade my Mac Pro 1,1 (yes, yes, I know, no boot screen). I can get one from Best Buy and just return it if I don't like it. I don't game, I just want to run Yosemite and some FCPX. What are the benefits over one with a fan and one with a sexy looking heat sink? Is it just noise? They seem to be pretty much equivalent in price. -- Where's the Vangelis music? Pris' tongue is sticking out in in the wide shot after Batty has kissed her. They have put back more tits into the Zhora dressing room scene. -- notes f...

MAC Pro Graphics Card Questions??? Please Help
Hello, I am new to this group and am trying to upgrade my Mac Pro. I have a few questions on the upgrading of the graphics card. I know that the Apple website sells upgrades, however, I am wondering if there are any other cards that will work on the MAC Pro. I currently have the basic Nivida card and was weighing out the differences between the two other cards Apple offers the high end Nvidia and the ATI. Is one really better than the other??? I have read several posts on the ATI card overheating....is this an issue with the Nvidia card??? I have also read a little about ...

Mac Pro PCI port access cover problem?
I opened up my Mac Pro in order to install a PCI card. To my chagrin, I found that I need a PCI Express card rather than a card that would work in earlier Macs. I removed the PCI bracket. Then when I tried to remove a port access cover, they did not come out all that easily. After I found that I could not use a regular PCI card, I wanted to close everything up until I obtained a proper card. I then found that I had trouble seating the port access covers. There is a small vertical slots next to the ports. The tapered ends of the covers seem to slide into these slots, but the...

Main sys cant be accessed xp pro wireless networking
Im trying to set up a small wireless home network between 3 pc's all using windows xp pro. My sys is the main one with the internet connection (cable), I can access everything on the 2 other computers but they cannot access anything on mine, I have printer and a few other folders shared but anytime they try to access my computer it pops up a log on box with my pc name/guest on it instead of allowing them to use their sign on names or even use my admin log on and pass, but they can access the internet from the other computers. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it, ive be...

HDs for graphics
Here's my scenario... can't afford to, can't afford not to. I've been working without a net for way too long and it's catching up to me. My only backup has been zips and they have proven inadequate and too costly. It seems that any technical knowledge I once had has either become out-dated or has been forgotten:( Problems that have been occurring: Not enough memory messages, not enough disk space messages, programs quitting, not a lot of freezing surprisingly. And, in high-res in Photoshop or Illustrator with raster images.... crawling-apply-a-brush-stroke-and-go-to-lunch SLOWWWWW. I know it was a lack of space and/or virtual memory that prevented a program from being able to print to file. There was enough space for the file, but I don't think the print monitor (or whatever) had the space/memory to finish the job. When I made enough space on my system partition I was able to output low-res for distiller finally, but still can't output high-res (this was a large graphics file). Working with virtual memory on doesn't seem to help, and sometimes seems to hurt. I allocated more memory to Photoshop and Illustrator to help speed them up, but this only served to reduce my scratch disk space and I still got "not enough memory" errors. I have a G4 Yikes, 350 MHz, 832MB ram, w/10GB Quantum hard drive. I am WAY over partitioned (5). First, should I replace the original or add a second hard drive? My concern is the age of the original (1999...

Mac Pro Replaced by Mac Prime
http://tidbits.com/article/13667 As Tim Cook foreshadowed last year, Apple has released the long-awaited successor to the Mac Pro. Apple�s new high-end desktop Mac sports not only a radically different design but a new name, too: Mac Prime. The name derives from the surprising fact that every Mac Prime model uses a prime number of processor cores rather than the usual multiples of two. The Mac Prime can be configured with 5 to 17 cores (whereas Mac Pro models were most recently available with 4, 6, or 12 cores). It is also, as widely rumored, the first Mac model to be built en...

33-1/3 record copier to itunes on Mac Pro 15" w/sys 10.7.4
I am looking for program that will let me copy records on my record player onto Mac Pro w/sys 10.7.4. I have Teac 500 record player which works very good. I used "SPIN DR." with Mac Mini which works fine but will not work with PB. jgr.oldcoot@yahoo.com In article <UZ6dneY6JekP5uLNnZ2dnUVZ_radnZ2d@giganews.com>, oldcoot <jgr.oldcoot@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am looking for program that will let me copy records on my record player > onto Mac Pro w/sys 10.7.4. I have Teac 500 record player which works very > good. I used "SPIN DR." with Mac Mini whic...

2nd hand Nvidia Geforce 6600 Graphics Upgrade Kit or Ati Radeon 9600 PRO PC & Mac Edition
Looking for 2nd hand Nvidia Geforce 6600 Graphics Upgrade Kit or Ati Radeon 9600 PRO PC & Mac Edition. Our desktop is a Power Mac Dual G5 A1047 using current damaged card to display via the DVi to ADC to a 23" Apple HD Cinema display. It's a replacement for a faulty board that has a fried ADC connection that I feel will one day reach its end of days. PS: Please note the G5 Power Mac requirements County: Meath Keywords: Power Mac G5 AGP PC-X bus ati nvidia FX 5200 6600 6800 7300 7600 7800 Cards ...

2nd hand Nvidia Geforce 6600 Graphics Upgrade Kit or Ati Radeon 9600 PRO PC & Mac Edition.
Looking for: 2nd hand Nvidia Geforce 6600 Graphics Upgrade Kit or Ati Radeon 9600 PRO PC & Mac Edition. Our desktop is a Power Mac Dual G5 A1047 using current damaged card to display via a DVi to ADC convertor to a 23" Apple HD Cinema display. It's a replacement for a faulty board that has a fried ADC connection, & I think the card may one day reach its end of days. Thanks PS: Please note the G5 Power Mac requirements County: Meath Keywords: Power Mac G5 AGP PC-X bus ati nvidia FX 5200 6600 6800 7300 7600 7800 Cards ...

How to change a MacBook Pro into a desktop Mac Pro?
I tried to smuggle my Mac Pro into my airplane seat, but they drew the line when I fired up the 208 vac power supply it operates on. ....so I am stuck with trying to make my MacBook Pro act like a Mac desktop machine. Few questions for any expert RoadWarriors out there: 1) Can I run two FireWire 800 external drives at the same time on a MacBook? In other words, some way to get the Mac to run more than one FW 800 ext' drive? 2) Can I force the MacBook fan to stay on all the time? I commonly transfer 86 GB files with my poor suffering MacBook, that is really killing th...

using a non-Mac keyboard with the Mac Pro
Recently I'd acquired a Mac Pro and I'm trying to find out why a non-Mac keyboard, whether natively USB or PS/2 converted to USB, works fine _ex- cept_ that sometimes -- and only sometimes -- neither the keyboard nor the touchpad can communicate with the CPU after it had been aspleep for an extended period. No KB keys, and no touchpad/button action are noticed. If I wake the computer by lifting the phone receiver and replacing it, the screen come back to life showing the desktop, but the non-Mac KB/touchpad are comatose. The original Mac KB has no such problem, but I dislike its mus...

Prey on Mac Pro -- PC or Mac Version?
I'd like to pick up Prey to play on my Mac Pro and I'm wondering if there'd be any downside to buying the PC version (which is half the cost!) and using Boot Camp to play it? -Fleemo On 2007-08-17 14:10:28 -0600, fleemo17@comcast.net said: > I'd like to pick up Prey to play on my Mac Pro and I'm wondering if > there'd be any downside to buying the PC version (which is half the > cost!) and using Boot Camp to play it? > > -Fleemo That's a really silly question. Of course there's a downside. It's a pretty serious one too....

Win98 home dir NOT accessible, XP Pro is accessible
I'm using FreeBSD 4.9 Release with Samba-2.2.8 XP Pro machine connects to Samba-2.2.8, sees [homes] directory as "username" correctly, and has logon success. Also sees [share] directory, and has access. Net view \\samba displays username home dir, and share. Win98 machine connects to Samba-2.2.8, DOES NOT see [homes] directory correctly. It only sees [share] directory, and has access. Net view \\samba displays share only. Here is the smb.conf: [global] wins support = yes os level = 65 local master = yes preferred master = yes domain master = yes netbios...

Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD,
Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD, Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/August/17, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail loa210@mail.gr , loa210@mailbox.gr , -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Com...

Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD,
Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD, Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/August/17, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail loa210@mail.gr , loa210@mailbox.gr , -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Com...

Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD,
Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD, Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/August/17, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail loa210@mail.gr , loa210@mailbox.gr , -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Composite Suite, and zMatte. DFT Filter Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 1 CD The DFT Filter Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm and Digital Film Lab. DFT Keyer Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 1 CD The DFT Keyer Bundle includes full versions of: zMatte and Composite Suite. 55mm 7.0 Apple Final Cut Pro, 1 CD Glass camera filter simulation, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, matte generation, exacting color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects. Composite Suite 3.0 for Apple Final Cut Pro,1 CD Using proprietary compositing tools, matte manipulation, color correction, grain and lighting Effects, Composite Suite eradicates the most common compositing problems. Digital Film Lab 2.0 for Final Cut Pro, 1 CD The ultimate film look plug-in transforms crisp, harsh looking video into the softer, more organic look of film using the included 135 p...

Web resources about - PRO ACCESS FLOORS - comp.sys.mac.graphics

Local access and transport area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Local access and transport area (LATA) is a term used in U.S. telecommunications regulation. It represents a geographical area of the United ...

Behind The Scenes: How Access Got Oscar Ready!
Access was everywhere at the 88th Academy Awards the red carpet, backstage, in the audience and showed it all on social media. Now, we take you ...

Apple's lead attorney frames encryption debate as digital arms race, says only US asking for privileged ...
Apple Insider Apple's lead attorney frames encryption debate as digital arms race, says only US asking for privileged access Apple Insider ...

Fitness Business Is All About Access?
... Swedish FitnessCollection is opening the network of fitness studios in Stockholm. With 84 euros (790 Swedish krona), you can get monthly access ...

Judge who just ruled for Apple shreds the government for using a 227-year-old law to access people’s ...
... the FBI, citing a 227-year-old law called the All Writs Act (AWA), wants to force Apple to create software that would allow the FBI to access ...

MetLife Foundation and ‘The Financial Inclusion Challenge’ Seek Best Solutions for Financial Access Across ...
MetLife Foundation announced today its exclusive sponsorship of the second year of The Financial Inclusion Challenge. The Challenge, sponsored ...

Paragon, Epic's MOBA, enters Early Access on March 18
... on early impressions, seems to follow that route as well. You'll get a chance to see for yourself on March 18 when it hits the Early Access ...

The Public Access Weekly: Feelin' good
YOU. GUYS. Fiber internet is coming to my neighborhood. Fiber. Internet. This is a pretty serious game changer Not only is Google looking to ...

Facebook's Latin America VP Arrested In Brazil For Blocking Access To Data
... investigation. Facebook 's vice president in Latin America, Diego Dzodan, was arrested Tuesday for not granting Brazilian authorities access ...

The Problem With Paid Family Leave in the U.S.: Access Is Not The Same As Take-Up
... Compensation Survey from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that 12 percent of private sector workers in the United States have access ...