Upcoming Multiplatform Game Programming Book for Beginners

Hi, my name is Jazon Yamamoto. I started game programming nine years ago
when I was 13. It has been my passion ever since, and I'd like to share
with you my greatest accomplishment to date. I wrote a book called Black
Art of Multiplatform Game Programming with Cengage under the direction
of Andr� LaMothe. It teaches C/C++ game programming on Windows and Linux
using SDL and you can pre-order it from Amazon at a discount ($28.06
instead of $44.99). It is scheduled to release in April 16th, 2014. Feel
free to ask me any questions and check out the official website at:
http://jazon-yamamoto.com/bamgp/
0
Jazon
4/13/2014 11:46:30 PM
comp.sys.mac.graphics 482 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Web resources about - Upcoming Multiplatform Game Programming Book for Beginners - comp.sys.mac.graphics

Cross-platform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cross-platform software may be divided into two types; one requires individual building or compilation for each platform that it supports, and ...

Disney Upfront Pitches 'Girl Meets World,' Multiplatform Ad Buys
Disney Kids held its annual upfront presentation Tuesday evening at New York City's Hudson Theater, presenting a new slate of programming and ...

MTV Brings Back House of Style as Multiplatform Native Ad
Fans of MTV's House of Style can catch up on the latest fashion trends thanks to a Unilever-sponsored relaunch of the series online and on-air. ...

Live With Google Multiplatform Chief Sundar Pichai at D11
Sundar Pichai is a master of many domains: Google’s Chrome, Apps and, as of just a few months ago , Android. He just oversaw a well-received ...

Office Web to be multiplatform, Silverlight not required
I bet when you heard of Office Web Applications, you were wondering whether …

BROADVIEW & TMD TEAM UP FOR MULTIPLATFORM DELIVERY - Broadcasting & Cable
BROADVIEW & TMD TEAM UP FOR MULTIPLATFORM DELIVERY OnDemand 2.0 and Mediaflex® a Perfect Complement AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands (IBC Stand 2.A41/Ontario ...

Disney Publishing Worldwide Launches Inspirational New Multiplatform Property, ‘Star Darlings’
Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) today announced the release of Disney “Star Darlings,” an original new property that features twelve ...

Outlander Premiere Episode Delivers Starz's Strongest Multiplatform Performance Ever
The numbers are in and it looks like Outlander performed pretty well for Starz with its opening episode. The premium cable network has announced ...

Google, Apple, Microsoft (oh, and Amazon): My multiplatform life
Google, Apple, Microsoft (oh, and Amazon): My multiplatform life CNET Maybe so but it sure gives you an interesting perspective on the modern ...

Intel OS X binary of latest multiplatform malware discovered
Slight changes to the mode of distribution and inclusion of an x86 binary for OS X show the malware developers are working on it.