Visit http://www.BestbackDrops.co.uk

Get hundreds of backdrops for your Desktop, all categorised, all FREE.
No SPAM! :)

Run purely for the fun of getting some great backdrops, visit
http://www.BestbackDrops.co.uk

and download some images today!

Carl Harrison
(Designer, Owner, Programmer of http://www.BestbackDrops.co.uk)
0
KnoblyGuy (1)
7/17/2003 4:17:43 PM
comp.sys.mac.graphics 482 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

http://www.casemodders.co.uk/
HI THERE EVERY-ONE WE ARE CURRENTLY CONSTURCTING CASEMODDERS.CO.UK AND WOULD LIKE ANY COMMENTS REVIEWS AND MEMBERS PLEASE CHECK IT OUT http://www.casemodders.co.uk/ ...

http://www.casemodders.co.uk/
HI THERE EVERY-ONE WE ARE CURRENTLY CONSTURCTING CASEMODDERS.CO.UK AND WOULD LIKE ANY COMMENTS REVIEWS AND MEMBERS PLEASE CHECK IT OUT http://www.casemodders.co.uk/ ...

http://www.desertcombatquarter.co.uk
Hello, We need you if your a player of Desert Combat, to join our clan. So check our pgae out! On 23 Dec 2003 02:45:34 -0800, phils_4@hotmail.com ([DCQ] Cmdr. Phils_4) wrote: >We need you if your a player of Desert Combat, to join our clan. So >check our pgae out! I checked it, but am none the wiser :-( -- Andrew. To email unscramble nrc@gurjevgrzrboivbhf.pbz & remove spamtrap. Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards, please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text. Check groups.google.com before asking a question. "[DCQ] Cmdr. Phils...

http://www.uksma.co.uk/conference2007/
The conference affords the opportunity to share experiences, ideas, case studies, and strategies for widening the relevance, appeal and benefit of measurement to the management of software development and maintenance. The theme of the conference this year is wide ranging to reflect the increasing diverse nature of software measurement and changes in the software development community. Hi, Tom Gilb is a very nice gentleman, but the philosophy he professes is of the reductionist kind which was dismissed, in philosophy, a good 100 years ago. Software is a young field, which ...

http://www.xxx-phones.co.uk
http://www.xxx-phones.co.uk Paypal & Cr.card , reverse SMS etc WORLDWIDE PHONE FUN --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040730134816W7y2LtK5 ...

What's up at http://www.microapl.co.uk/?
The site has been unavailable for a few days. "AA2e72E" <AA2e72E@lycos.co.uk> wrote in news:1159851167.089166.232010 @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > The site has been unavailable for a few days. > > If they are using Demon as a commercial web host they may be suffering the same problems as Dyalog and Demon's other commercial web customers. A mysterious and prolonged outage. Dick Bowman wrote: > If they are using Demon as a commercial web host they may be suffering the > same problems as Dyalog and Demon's other commercial web cu...

http://www.wearmouth.demon.co.uk/ gone?
Huh, I wonder what is wrong here... no new articles for 5 days in css, and Geoff Wearmouth's web presence at http://www.wearmouth.demon.co.uk/ is unavailable, too. Since he's been quite active here recently... Geoff, do you read? Everything ok? Hanno Hi Hanno, I was going to mention that most of the demon sites are disappearing. It was good in its day. Luckily the Wayback Machine has 162 site captures so you can get most of it. Here is the latest. http://web.archive.org/web/20150602175320/http://www.wearmouth.demon.co.uk/ I received my Recreated ZX Spectrum on...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/10/apple_only_topfive_pc_maker_to_suffer_us_sales_drop_last_quarter/
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/10/apple_only_topfive_pc_maker_to_suffer_us_sales_drop_last_quarter/ On 2013-10-11 11:55:54 +0000, Tommy Troll said: > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/10/apple_only_topfive_pc_maker_to_suffer_us_sales_drop_last_quarter/ > Depends which analysts you believe as the article says. http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2013/10/10/pc_sales_fall_off_cliff_in_third_quarter_down_86_per_cent/ Acer and Asus' sales crashed 22 per cent apiece OUCH!!! The whole PC market is in free fall and apple are about to launch the new MAC PRO, lets see if it bucks the trend. In article <63f6fe34-03ba-472d-a7c9-92cf2ac876a1@googlegroups.com>, Tommy Troll <thomas.e.elam@gmail.com> wrote: > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/10/apple_only_topfive_pc_maker_to_suffer_ > us_sales_drop_last_quarter/ "IDC opines that the top-three global PC vendors � Lenovo, HP, and Dell � benefitted from a "slight uptick" in sales to businesses, a market segment that's never been Apple's strong suit. Another possible reason for Apple's US Mac-sales decline might be the fact that desktop-system buyers were putting off iMac purchases, waiting for the all-in-ones to be refreshed, which occured on September 24, just before the quarter drew to a close." -- Alan Baker Vancouver, British Columbia "If you raise the ceiling four feet, move the fireplace from that wall to...

BBC Climate experiment data out : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/climateexperiment/theresult/resultsataglance.shtml
BBC Climate experiment data out : http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/climateexperiment/theresult/resultsataglance.shtml Sadly, the results will probably not be paid as much attention to as probably could have been because * the experiment did not involve the EBU, that is to say it should have been "European Broadcasting Union Climate Change Experiment" * alternately, the "Commonwealth Broadcasting Association" was not involved either * going to 2080 leads to a very high attrition rate; this experiment will keep going for another year [or even 2 years] just to clear the ...

I found a good site of IBM thinkpad batteries.Just look it, http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk
Hi,everyone, I bought a battery of ibm thindpad r31 from a online store, http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.co.uk .It is a preffesional online store for ibm thinkpad.All of the batteries not only have cheap price and excellent quality,but also have 1 year warranty and quickly deliver.f you are looking for replacement IBM laptop batteries,such as IBM laptop battery thinkpad 600,IBM thinkpad 600e,IBM R31,IBM R32,IBM T20,IBM T22,IBM T23,IBM R40 and so on,please go there,they are your resonable choice. Best regards, Roy ...

ANN: PDF3D Toolkit Adds Unified 3D File Conversion Architecture, Linux, Image Loading (http://www.pdf3d.co.uk)
"PDF3D Toolkit Adds Unified 3D File Conversion Architecture, Linux, Image Loading" PDF3D-SDK Version 1.5.0 includes an application architecture for conversion of 3D files, new Linux and Visual Studio 2008 support, multi-format image loading and many technical improvements in PDF3D document generation. PDF3D technology enables publishing interactive 3D PDF documents, harnessing the free Adobe PDF Reader. A new file conversion application and development tool architecture converts 3D models from 3DS, STL, VRML, IV formats to 3D PDF. In a significant advance, several Linux platforms are now supported including Red Hat Enterprise and Ubuntu, along with the latest Visual Studio 2008 suite from Microsoft. A new image file loader supports embedding TIFF, JPEG, PNG and BMP images in both the 2D and 3D PDF layers. This release from Visual Technology Services further empowers knowledge transfer and collaborative sharing of 3D technical analysis to teams across the enterprise through standard PDF documents. PDF3D SDK version 1.5.0 includes the following new features: * Red Hat Enterprise version 3.9 and Ubuntu 7.10 are now supported for C++ software development enabling 3D PDF generation. Developers may now integrate PDF3D into their own Linux applications, add their own user interfaces, or create command-line conversion services. * A new unified 3D file conversion architecture streamlines and supports a number of interface types, where the PDF3D-...

Drag 'n Drop issue 1, October 2009, is now online and available for download (http://www.dragdrop.co.uk)
(Copy of posting to CSA Announce. Posting in here as yesterdays posting not yet appeared). Drag 'n Drop issue 1, October 2009, is now online and available for download (http://www.dragdrop.co.uk). Issue 1 features: - News Reviews Mini how-tos 8-bit articles - Robert Sprowson explains how to repair your BBC Micro PSU First of a 2 part article about Retro Software Dave Stratford writes about different sorting techniques (2 articles in this issue, both have previously appeared in RISC OS NOW, Dave will continue his series with new and unpublished articles in the next issue) John Ward wri...

seeder.co.uk and leecher.co.uk
For sale Seeder.co.uk and Leecher.co.uk .... bit torrent orientated just stick www. in the front and check out the site colin ...

Tim Goblin of techrights.org, http://openbytes.wordpress.com/ and http://bytesmedia.co.uk/ is a LIAR....
Tim Goblin of techrights.org, http://openbytes.wordpress.com/ and http://bytesmedia.co.uk/ is a LIAR.... He has accused me of not posting a certain message containing the phrase cheapbytes. He claims he can't find it yet it is the first hit when searching comp.os.linux with Google. He even replied to the very message where I repeated the link for the second time!! Conclusion, Tim Goblin is a LIAR.... So where is my apology Timmy? Here are the links. Look for yourself. ********************************* Here is the Cheapside post: https://groups.google.com/forum...

alligatagroup.co.uk / apdl-proaction.co.uk
Hi, Both these domains are down at present, so if you have email for any alligatagroup.co.uk address please direct it to dbproaction@aol.com; likewise if you have email for any apdl-proaction.co.uk address send it to the same address at apdl.co.uk. I'm hoping this is temporary, and am in efforts to sort out the problem. Thanks, David Bradforth (Alligata Group / APDL-ProAction) ...

www.burberryoutletbags.co.uk

until WWW.PROSPECTUS.CO.UK
those BASTARDS treated me like a piece of meat i understood i was ok but never mind who are these people anyway the agencies do we need them? only inefficient people ever need agencies WWW.PROSPECTUS.CO.UK i curse your very souls burn in hell you cunts ********************* The notion originated with Daisy's suggestion that we hire five bath-rooms and take cold baths, and then assumed more tangible form as "a place to have a mint julep." F.Scott Fitzgerald "The great Gatsby" 1st reference Why don't you shut up you complete raving loon. No one cares about your psychotic rantings. "Tronic5572" <tronic5572@aol.com> wrote in message news:20041024203441.24246.00002878@mb-m02.aol.com... > those BASTARDS treated me like a piece of meat i understood i was ok > but never mind > > who are these people anyway the agencies > do we need them? > only inefficient people ever need agencies > > WWW.PROSPECTUS.CO.UK i curse your very souls > burn in hell you cunts > > ********************* > The notion originated with Daisy's suggestion that we hire five > bath-rooms and take cold baths, and then assumed more tangible > form as "a place to have a mint julep." > > F.Scott Fitzgerald "The great Gatsby" 1st reference On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:23:26 -0400, "Some Guy" <guesswho@mail.com> wrote: >Why don...

www.ibuysmart.co.uk
What is better than Champagne & Chocolate?...........Shopping, of course !! At www.ibuysmart.co.uk we have a fantastic range of products for all those wanting a One Stop Shopping experience for APPLIANCES - ELECTRONICS - COMPUTING - FURNITURE - WOMENS - JEWELLERY - KITCHENS & BATHROOMS - FASHION - SPORTSWEAR <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"> </head> <body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="...

www.chponline.co.uk
a great place to buy all your computer needs..knocks pc world in to shame.... ...

www.stevemorgan.co.uk
www.stevemorgan.co.uk ...

WWW.PROSPECTUS.CO.UK
cheap little outfit i wouldn't use them they said i'm blacklisted anyway the nerve well i'm still here i'm still vocal i'm still working you can't do anything to me HA always offered renewal always given good references the agency has ruined me only them who are these people anyway i'm never going away i want discussion their role is unnecessary we don't need these people On 29 Dec 2003 07:38:49 -0800, blazerfivenine@postmaster.co.uk (blazerfivenine) wrote: >cheap little outfit >i wouldn't use them >they said i'm blacklisted anyway >the nerve >well i'm still here i'm still vocal i'm still working >you can't do anything to me > >HA > >always offered renewal >always given good references >the agency has ruined me >only them >who are these people anyway >i'm never going away >i want discussion > >their role is unnecessary >we don't need these people > Bullshit. I know the people at Prospectus well and have done for a long time. Many of my contracts have been through them and I have never, ever, had anything but the highest regard for them. Perhaps you are "forgetting" to mention to us just what you did to get yourself blacklisted. They do NOT do that just for fun, you know. Perhaps Elkie & Co simply realised what a vicious, foul-mouthed recruit they had on their books MB ...

www.stevemorgan.co.uk
www.stevemorgan.co.uk ...

Web resources about - Visit http://www.BestbackDrops.co.uk - comp.sys.mac.graphics